• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HTTYD 2.5 f/m continued Part 2

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Valka let go of Hiccup's foot and offered Astrid a plate of fish from the table. "Join us for breakfast, Astrid? It's still fresh!"

Astrid tried to refrain from wrinkling her nose at the extra rare cod. "No, no! I already ate. But thank you!" Valka placed the plate back down. "I just wanted to know if Hiccup could help me fix my saddle."

Hiccup stuffed his foot back inside his boot. "What happened to it?"

"Stormfly was scratching herself on a tree, and the straps cut off. Think you could fix it?"

"Sounds easy enough." As he gets up to leave, Hiccup turned to his mother and kissed her on the cheek. "Come fly with us when we're done?"

"Always," she smiled.

"Stay, Toothless. Help mom clean up, here," Hiccup cradled his dragon's head and pet him, and he walked out the door.

At the old armory, where now they make flight gear for dragons and their owners, Hiccup had taken Astrid and her saddle to replace the belt straps and harness. To do so, he cut off the old ragged belts and sewed on the new ones. They were pretty much alone, other than Gobber's dragon, Grump, who slept almost 24/7 and is supposed to keep the fireplace going. Of course, it was cold. But Hiccup didn't need it anyway.

"All finished." He raised the saddle to show her. "I added some pieces here to fold under the buckles so they don't get itchy. She'll still fly up in the trees, but at least the buckle will be protected so it doesn't slip off."

"Perfect!" Astrid tilted her head down at the scraps. Sh picked up the two large belts. Both had adjustable buckles with ragged, detached ends. "Do you need these for anything?"

Hiccup tidied up the workspace and looked over. "Mm, we have plenty of buckles here. Why, what do you need them for?"

Astrid felt them in her hands and examined the ends. "Give me the needle?" On both belts she mended the two ragged ends together. Hiccup watched her. She wasn't as crafty as he was. She was born with the motive of a warrior. She was trained to fight and strategize since she was small. Quite frankly, not at all the patience for sewing.

"That's probably not going to hold for long," he said.

"Maybe, we'll just have to try it on," she bit off the thread and Hiccup put the needle back. When he turned back around, Astrid pounced. She wrestled Hiccup to the ground like a hog. Hiccup attempted to roll away and Astrid rolled with him. The two clangored around the stools and empty barrels. Cases of ball bearings toppled and spilled around them. As Hiccup attempted to steady himself with his feet, the ball bearings caught underneath and he slipped and fell back down on his back.

"Ow! Astrid, what are you doing!" Hiccup tried to push her away.

Astrid grabbed his arms and tied them together with the belt. "Just having some fun, babe."

"I dunno, this is feels everything short of romantic."

She stood them both up, and she strung the belt (and Hiccup with it) on an empty hanging hook on one of the suspending pillars. Hiccup was standing, with his arms stretched well above his head. Astrid smirked. "Still stronger than you."

"Why are you doing this? Get me down." Hiccup was getting really annoyed now.

Astrid stepped close to him. And touched his cheek. "Just for fun! Don't worry about it." She lifted herself on her toes and pecked him on the lips. Hiccup scowled, though he could feel his face flush. "Then get me out!"

"No, not yet!" Her smile was less evil, for a moment. "I heard you laughing earlier."

Hiccup felt his senses heighten again. "Wh- So what? My mom and I were bonding. Catching up."

"And what were you bonding over, exactly?" She placed her hands on his chest and patted the leather.

Hiccup sighed. If it was going there anyway, he might as well tell her. "I... missed having her around as a kid. So... I... she... wrestled with me and tickled me for a little. What's wrong with that?"

Astrid grinned. "Nothing! I think it's wonderful! I just didn't think you never had that experience before."

He huffed, "Yeah, well, my dad wasn't very playful. I mean, yeah, a little bit when I was a baby, but that was it. I didn't have friends growing up, and everyone just wanted me to be tougher."

Astrid looked in his eyes with sincerity. "Well, I think it's adorable." She kissed him again. This time, longer. Hiccup breathed a sigh. She laughed. "Why didn't I know you were ticklish?"

"Ehh, because I know you're stronger than me," He laughed.

She undid the straps of his leather chest plate. "Hey, I just wanted to try for myself."

Hiccup resisted as the plate loosened and fell. "Be careful of that spring coil!" Astrid kicked it away from their feet. "Or not.." Astrid began to crawl her fingers up his shirt. "Aaaah-ahhahey, take it easy! WAHH-atch it," Hiccup was legitimately afraid. Her fingers were as small as her mom's but not dainty to the touch. Her pokes could bruise. And they have, in past experience. Even more so, he knows that Astrid could bring him to his knees in any one-on-one match. His fear, thus generated his laughter to automatic. "Could you be more gentle?"

She touched her fingertips on his stomach and pressed lightly, making it react like jello. "Like this?" Hiccup pushed himself against the pillar. He puffed his cheeks with each poke and flutter of his stomach. Astrid started to scratch her nails over his abdomen, and the giggles released from his cheeks. "I'll take that as a yes!" He chuckled relentlessly, pulling his arms to a very meaningless 160º angle. He pulled his elbows together and rocked from side to side with each touch. Astrid then took a firm squeeze to his sides.

"AAAH!" Hiccup jumped to his toes. "Haha gentl-HAHA-GENTLE." Hiccup burst in an explosion of laughter as Astrid squeezed his sides more rapidly.

She lifted his shirt up slightly. "Hmm." She circled her finger around his bellybutton.

"Oooooohhh, gods.. Don't.." Hiccup breathed deeper and sucked his stomach in.

"What? what's wrong with it?" she beckoned.

"Woman, don't touch me there! Aah- There will be consequences!"

"I'll take my chances." Astrid dipped her finger "gently" into his bellybutton and wriggled it around. Hiccup made a rasped shriek, and he tried to buckle over, lifting his knees and laughing a new high pitched raspy rhythm.

"Plehehhehease! Gods, stop!" Hiccup pleaded, and tried to push Astrid away with his knees. She squeezed his sides again and he jumped up to attention. She giggled, and squeezed higher just below his ribs. "AAh! Nno!" Higher. "AAH!" And just below his underarms. "NO." He winced in anticipation. He looked into his girlfriend's eyes, and she rapidly pressed her fingers into his underarms. His high pitched laughter came back and he pulled down at the straps. "HEHEHAHAHA!--" As she pressed, Hiccup saw that he started to dance. He kicked his knees up alternatively, and pulled at his arms harder and harder and he laughed harder and harder.

With one last pull, the belt ripped from the hook. Astrid screamed in surprise and tickled him to the ground. Hiccup continued to giggle and squirm consistently. He pressed his arms to his chest, rocked back and forth with his mouth wide open. He twisted his hands out of the belt restraint and threw it aside. He pushed Astrid's arms out and away, and sat up leaning his weight onto her. Astrid was strong, but fortunately, by her weak handiwork, he was free. And even more fortunately, at 20, Hiccup had grown taller and slightly heavier than Astrid than when they were kids. This finally gave him an advantage. Well, in some cases.

He grunted as he wrestled on top of her, "I told you, -there would be -consequences!" He grabbed her wrists and pushed her shoulders down to the ground before he straddled her hips. Astrid pushed and kicked. "Wait," Hiccup paused and tilted his head at her. "Are you ticklish?"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back