• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After-Hours Training at the Office (M/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
(This story was written by request)
---

After breaking for dinner, Sarah and Andrew returned to the office to continue her training. They knew that they had a deadline and would be working late into the evening as he trained her on a new task she was taking on. They had worked together for a while and were friends, colleagues who enjoyed each other’s company. Even though it was a late night ahead, they were having a good time hanging out and keeping the whole process light hearted so it would be tolerable.

“Alright, before we continue, we need that file up there on the top shelf - if you can grab that, that would be great,” the 25-year old southern gentleman with a great smile said. “I’m just going to run to the restroom.”

Sarah stood on a chair to reach the top shelf. She’d just taken off her cardigan because although it was summertime, the air conditioning in the building was normally high - but because it was after hours, it had shut down. She wore a skirt, a sleeveless white blouse, and heels with nothing underneath them. She was twenty, had a slim build, stood 5’5”, had curly hair, and blue eyes. Her feet were size 9.

Andrew came back into the room and saw Sarah on the chair reaching up, her arms extended in the air. He smiled and placed his hands on both of her sides and squeezed. Sarah shrieked and almost lost her balance, but Andrew steadied her. She climbed down from the chair and said, “THAT was MEAN!”

“I wasn’t going to let you fall,” he said, with a twinkle in his eye.

“Even so, just to tickle me was mean!”

“I’ll remember that,” he said, flashing his smile again.

The two sat side by side at a desk, working on a desktop computer with a large monitor, well into the evening. The hour grew late and they both grew tired, but they still had more to do. At around ten o’clock, they took a break, and Andrew went into the kitchen for a snack while Sarah stayed in the office and checked her phone. While doing so, she slipped off her shoes and put her bare feet up on the chair Andrew had been sitting on. Her pretty toes were painted red, and her soles were soft from being in her shoes all day.

She became consumed with her Facebook feed and didn’t even notice when Andrew walked back in the room. Suddenly, she felt him lift her feet up and slide into the chair under them, placing them back down on his lap. “Getting a bit casual at the office, are we, Sarah?” he teased playfully.

Sarah was embarrassed and quickly tried to pull her feet down but Andrew held them in place. “No no no, it’s quite alright,” he said. “Let’s see…this little piggy went to market…” He began to wiggle each one of Sarah’s toes.

Sarah tensed up and grabbed the arms of her chair. She bit her lip and tried to keep a straight face. She tried to pretend like nothing was the matter. Then, “Wee wee wee all the way home” came and while holding Sarah’s legs down with his left arm, Andrew wiggled his fingers all over both of her soles.

Sarah burst into laughter and tried to pull away but Andrew’s arm was strong as he leaned forward to secure his hold.

“You know, the boss wouldn’t like your feet up on the chair, so I’m just doing my duty to make sure it doesn’t happen again,” he teased.

Sarah wriggled around and laughed harder and said, “Okay!! Hahahahah OKAY!! It won’t happen again!!!”

“Wow,” Andrew seemed quite amused. “You’re very ticklish….”

Sarah blushed. “Yes, I am. Very. Now let’s get back to work, it’s getting -“

Just then, Andrew stood up and Sarah’s feet fell back down onto the chair. He stood in front of her and before she could do anything, he leaned in and started tickling her sides and stomach.

Sarah’s laughter was instantaneous, and she thrashed wildly as he danced his fingers all around her upper body. When he got to her armpits, which were exposed, she yelled “NO!!!!!” and then her laughter became silent. Her face was red and she’d started sweating, as she continued to buck wildly, trying to escape. Every few seconds, a high-pitched shriek would emerge, then the laughter would fall silent again.

Andrew smiled. “Your shrieks are too loud, my dear!”

“THEN STOP!!!!” Sarah screamed between gasps for air.

“This is too fun to stop!” he said.

There happened to be some rope nearby from a project that had been going on, and Andrew leaned over and grabbed it. He quickly wrapped it around so that Sarah’s body was tied to the chair. Then he took another piece and tied her feet to the other chair.

“Oh my god, no….” she said, full of fear. “B-b-but, we have to finish working!! You have to train me by the morning!”

“There’s plenty of hours left before then!”

The word “hours” echoed in Sarah’s mind.

“W-well….I get it, I learned my lesson, no feet on the chair!”

“Your feet are really nice,” Andrew said as he walked over to them. “I’m glad they’re on the chair.” He kneeled down on the ground.

“W-w-what are you…”

Andrew leaned in and put Sarah’s big toe in his mouth. Sarah couldn’t believe what was happening. Then he switched to the second toe. At that point, the sensation became almost unbearable.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEE -eeeeeeeeeeeee -hehahahhahahahaha!!” Sarah squealed and giggled.

Andrew continued sucking on her toes.

“Heheheh - you don’t understand - hhahahaahhaahhaa - it really, really - heheheh - I’m really really ticklish….”

“That’s what you said, yes,” Andrew said. “I’m so glad you told me that.” He spidered his fingers up her legs and thighs and Sarah nearly went through the roof laughing.

“Wow, very ticklish legs,” he said. “But it seemed like there was another spot, a bit further up, that was really the most fun for you….”

Sarah filled with dread. “N - no - um, um…no, no, I lied - I - I - I’m just - j-j-just playing around - I’m really not ticklish….”

Andrew stood up, lifted Sarah’s arms, and tied them together behind her head and to the back of the chair, leaving her armpits totally exposed. She was trembling. This whole experience was utter torture, yet at the same time, she found it unbelievably erotic.

Andrew lightly placed each hand on each armpit and Sarah screamed loudly.

“Shhhhh….” he said. “Too loud! This will help.” He removed his tie, folded it up and placed it in her mouth.

“MMMM!!!!” Sarah stared at him angrily.

Then he returned his hands to her armpits and began tickling lightly. Her body thrashed to the fullest extent it possibly could and she made as much noise as she could. As he increased the intensity, her laughter became silent again. He spent then next twenty minutes tickling her armpits wildly, and Sarah thought she was going to absolutely lose her mind. She laughed hysterically, bucked her body, and wondered if he was ever, ever going to stop.

Finally, he did. “Well, you know what they say, a good workout, some good laughter, it always helps the focus at work. Let’s get back to it!”

Sarah couldn’t focus for the remaining hour at all, as she remained in a state of half-shock, half-extreme arousal, hardly able to believe what had just happened.

She had settled down by the time they parted ways, and when they hugged goodbye in the wee hours of the night, Andrew squeezed her sides again. She shrieked, then smacked his arm. “SO MEAN!!!!!”

The End.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back