• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unspoken Secret (M/F, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Sarah and Drew walked together through the woods and fields of the small town where Sarah lived. They were longtime friends and delighted to see each other again after almost a year.

They sat down on the grass in a sunny field. Sarah kicked off her sandals and extended her pale legs, leaving her size 8 feet exposed. She wiggled her long, thin, naked toes. Sarah was 39, had curly black hair, blue eyes, and stood 5’8”. She had the face of an angel - utter beauty. Drew reached down and gave her left sole a tickle.

Sarah pulled back her foot quickly and squealed. “Hey!!! No!”

Drew had long suspected Sarah was a “tickler” herself. Over the years, he had seen her many many times tickling people, making remarks about tickling, and seemingly taking great delight in it in a way that most “vanilla” people just didn’t. It takes one to know one, Drew figured, and he was pretty sure he knew one here. He’d never brought it up with her, but the two would playfully tickle each other from time to time.

She retaliated by poking Drew’s side, and he jumped. Then he reached over with both hands and tickled both of her sides. She shrieked, started laughing and started wriggling around desperately. Drew was pretty sure that Sarah loved to tickle, but couldn’t stand being tickled herself.

She reached over and returned the favor, clearly taking great pleasure in seeing Drew wiggle and squirm. But she felt herself getting too excited, and had to temper her feelings because he had a girlfriend. Quite often, in their occasional playful flirtation (usually non-tickles), she would change the subject swiftly and ask how his girlfriend, Mallory, was doing. She was very moral and ethical and clearly didn’t want to give any impression that she was neglecting the fact that he was in a relationship.

She brought her hands down and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Her next question caught him off-guard.

“Is Mallory ticklish?”

His eyebrows shot up. “Oh….um, yes, she certainly is….”

She smiled. “Where is Mallory ticklish?”

“Well, let’s see….all over, really. She’s very, very ticklish everywhere. Her feet, her sides, her tummy, her neck….”

“Do you tickle her a lot?”

Drew blushed. “Yes, I do.”

“I bet you do,” she smiled big.

“Yes, she has a hard time handling it….but she’s a trooper.”

“She seems like she’d be fun to tickle!”

“She sure is! Lots of squirming and laughing. You should try it sometime.” Drew’s heart was pounding. He couldn’t believe he was having this conversation.

“Maybe I will,” she said with a mischievous smile.

The two stood up and continued on their walk.

Three months later, Sarah came to visit the couple in the city. They had a great time, sightseeing, walking, showing her all around, and enjoying hot summer days. On Sarah’s last night there, the three were drinking a few glasses of wine after dinner and sitting in the living room. Drew was on a chair, Sarah sat with one leg crossed over other on the couch, and Mallory sat on the couch next to her with one foot extended toward Sarah and the other tucked underneath her own leg. Mally was 5'9" with light brown hair, long legs, and size 8 1/2 feet, with purple painted toes.

Drew wondered if the moment he’d been waiting for had finally come. Then he saw Sarah eying Mallory’s foot. She reached over and wiggled her fingers on Mallory’s extended sole.

“Eeeeeeeeheeeyyy!!!!!” Mallory squealed, very quickly pulling her foot away.

“Are you ticklish, Mally?” Sarah asked innocently, as if she didn't already know the answer.

Mallory felt nervous and embarrassed. “Um…..sometimes…..”

Sarah raised an eyebrow. “Sometimes? So what are the times theta you are and the times that you aren’t?”

Mally grew more nervous, not sure how she was going to talk her way out of this. “Oh, um, well…it just depends…”

“Depends on what?”

“Um…the spot….”

“I see, so if someone tickles your…..sides - are you ticklish?” She reached out and tickled Mallory’s left side.

“Hahahahahahahahhahahahahah!” Mallory laughed hard. “Umm..yes, I suppose so….”

“And if someone tickles….above your knee?” She squeezed Mallory’s leg right above her knee.

Mallory exploded into instantaneous silent laughter, throwing her head backward dramatically. Sarah only squeezed for about three seconds and then let go, but Mallory lost all composure at that point. She tried to catch her breath, but was very, very nervous. She started inching away from Sarah.

“Tummy” Sarah asked, and immediately took both hands and tickled all over Mally’s belly.

“Nonono!!!!” Mally put her hands on Sarah’s to try to wrest them away but was unable too. She squirmed around and landed an an awkward position with her underarms exposed.

“Armpits?” Sarah asked with a wicked smile.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!” Mally yelled even before Sarah touched her. Once she had her hands in Mally’s armpits, Mally was again in silent hysteria, flailing wildly and trying to get off the couch. Her flailing was so forceful and dramatic that she actually did manage to crawl nearly off the couch onto the ground, but her bare feet remained on the couch, soles up. Sarah waisted no time, grabbing Mally’s ankles and locking them in with her arm to hold them in place. Then she started dancing her fingers lightly along Mally’s soles.

“Eeeeeh hahahahah HAH HAH HAHA!!!!!!!!” Mally’s laugh went from a high-pitched squeal to a deep laugh filled with legit “Ha’s” and “Ho’s”.

“I love your laugh!” Sarah smiled, tickling Mally’s soles vigorously.

“Hhahahahahhahaaahaa - no no - hahaha” she gasped for air. She desperately tried to crawl and wriggle away further but Sarah held her ankles tightly.

“Drew - please!!” Mally pleaded. “Hahaha- you know how much I can’t - hahahahahahhaahhaahah - help me!! You know I can’t - hahahahahaha!!”

“Is that a damsel in distress I hear?” Drew said playfully. “To the rescue! I’ll do whatever it takes!”

“Do it fast heeheheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!” Mallory said through heavy laughter.

Sarah had lunged forward to grab Mallory’s legs before she got away, and was fully extended, belly down, on the couch. Drew got up, and sat down right on her calves. Her soles were face up, exposed. He used both hands to begin tickling them.

“Aaaeeeeeeehhhhhahahahahhaa!!!” Sarah let out a gurgling scream.

“Let the poor innocent lady go,” said Drew playfully in his hero-character voice.

Sarah laughed, “Hahah! Never!!”

Mally couldn’t believe it. She thought she’d immediately stop once tickled, but apparently she wasn’t going to relent that easily.

Drew tickled Sarah’s feet as she kicked to the extent that she could. Then he turned the other direction and tickled her ribs as she lay face-down.

This made Sarah erupt into a scream that was twice as loud as the previous one. For about five seconds she was able to keep tickling Mally’s feet but then she turned her full attention to trying to cope with her own situation. Drew slid his hands into Sarah’s armpits and Sarah gasped, “Ohmygod!!!!!!!” before dissolving into giggles.

“I don’t know who’s more ticklish, you or Mally,” Drew teased.

Mally lay on the floor catching her breath. Drew tickled the tickler relentlessly as she thrashed violently on the couch.

“HhahahahahahahhaHAAAAAAA - Drew hahahaha - STOP - hahahah - okayokayokayokayokayokayokayhahahahahaha - STOPSTOPSTOP -hahahahahahahhahahahah!!!!”

Mallory felt a little less embarrassed about her own predicament seeing how ticklish Sarah was too.

Drew finally stopped, and Sarah took a solid ten minutes to regain her composure.

“You once told me you think people aren’t tickled enough as adults,” Drew said. “Was that enough?”

“It was enough for me….for the two of you….we’ll see….I’m not sure there could ever be enough…..” She stood up, grabbed her wine less, and started walking out of the room. “I think I need a shower to cool down after that,” Sarah said.

She walked into the bathroom, closed the door, turned on the warm water, took a sip of wine, and began pleasuring herself, reliving the experience of tickling one of the most beautiful and insanely ticklish girls she had ever met - who, clearly, was in a relationship with a tickler. She pictured Mallory’s face as she thrashed in agony and hearing her melodic, hysterical laughter. She fantasized talking to Mallory about what it’s like being with a guy who loves tickling. “You poor thing,” she imagined herself saying, “How can you even stand it?”

“I can’t,” Mallory would say. “I’m so ticklish, I just so ticklish….”

Sarah moaned softly as the water poured down on her naked body. She wanted nothing more than to tickle Mallory more…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back