• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-pa-loosa

ravensbarbie

Ariel squealed as Brody tickled her. It had started with a simple stroke of his ribs to wake him up. Which ended up turning into a naked tickle fight. Ariel was pinned to the bed, her legs between his and Brody straddled her in order to get to Ariel's ribs. She tried to stop him or grab Brody's ribs. It wasn’t working.

“AHHHHH!” she cried as she frantically tried to escape his finger tips on her naked body. Squirming her way out. Ariel went for his ribs. Brody let out a deep laugh as they rolled across the bed. His legs wrapped around Ariels so that he could pull one arm up so that to tickle her from pit to hip.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHA!” Brody laughed. She tried to wiggle and squirm away, but all that did was turn her upside down and hang her nearly off the bed.

“Wait!" she screamed in a voice of laughter. trying not to hit her head on the floor.

“I’m winning and you want me to stop?” Brody said as he continued to tickled Ariel.

“I'm going to hit my head!”. As she kicked and wiggled to move back on the bed.

Brody pulled her back on to the bed and into his arms all the while still tickling her sides and moving to her abdomen.

“AHHHHH!” she gasped. His fingers were fast And felt like tiny feathers. she knew she was loosing the battle. Every time she got one tickle in Brody seemed to get in 30.

“What??" Brody couldn't understand Ariel due to the laughter.

“Uncle" Ariel managed to say

“Oh, okay,” he said and stopped tickling her.

She laid on the bed panting, trying to get her breath back. Ariel looked over and realized that Brody had a sneaky smile on his face. “Why are you smiling that that?” she said.

“No reason,” he said. Brody gave her that smirk again and Ariel knew he was up to something.

“Bullsh…” was as far as ariel got before he started tickling her again this time her feet. “Noooooo,” she cried. As his fingers ran lightly and gently over her arches to her toes back up her her arches again. She's screamed with laughter. As his hands moved up to her knees then under her knee caps Brody asked....

Are you ready for reason behind my smirk, before Ariel could get a word in his hands moved to her thighs, then moved his hands up and down her ribs. Looking at Ariel's face, hearing the laughter and feeling her squirm between his legs made him want more. As his fingers moved to her pussy. They skittered across her clit and pussy lips which were now getting wetter and wetter with every touch. His touches were still feather like. which made every touch all the more intense.

She gasped, squirmed to try and get away, but he held her tight,
his fingers deep inside her pussy. She went laughing from being tickled to moaning and laughing all at once.

“Oooh!” she moaned as the combination of him holding her down and tickle-finger fucking her drove her over insane. On the verge of cumming. he stopped.

“You're a tease,” she said while panting.

“You said no,sooo,”

“I said no a while ago, and you didn’t stop."

“So, you want me to stop tickling you, but not making you cum?” he said to her teasingly.

“Yes!”

“Well then,” he then began to tickle her pussy again. He tickled more than he fingered her.

“I want to fuck,” Ariel managed to get out.

Brody Rolled on his back, and pulled her across him. As she had straddled him, Brody grabbed her ass and pulled her up. She took a deep breath and took another as he positioned his cock and drove in deep.

“Oh!” she moaned.

As she rode him, his fingers ran up and down her naked body from the middle of her chest to her abdomen, then her ribs as his fingers danced back and forth up and down, every fiber in her body feeling more intense pleasure as her moans became a combination of laughter and pure extacy.

Every thrust, felt deeper than the last.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!!!” Ariel cried as her body rocked and shivered in orgasm.

“Feel good?” Brody asked

“Ummmhmmm,” was the only thing Ariel could manage to say.

“Good,” he said with the smirk on his face, in his head he was planning the next tickle fight.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back