• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story

ticklemore2000

The story I'm looking for I had found a good while back, may have been a few years at this point. I am fairly certain that the story was either here on the TMF, or on Tickle Theater. The story is one that involved a researcher/doctor type fellow, who had a fascination with tickling and teamed up with a Dominatrix/Domme. The Dominatrix provided him with funding for his research which involved tickling girls and mapping the reactions and how they linked to certain specific places in the brain. The person that the doctor/researcher worked with is someone that the Dominatrix had abducted/kidnapped. The victim was in some way involved with another Dominatrix or something to that effect, and the Dominatrix who was helping the researcher wanted information from the victim. The doctor ended up mapping out her brain and was able to embed implants surgically into her brain. and had her in an empty room towards the end of the story. He had also built a sort of wireless controller for the Dominatrix, that was worn on the Dominatrix head. This enabled her to think of a spot on the victims body and the victim would feel tickling on that spot. Also one other detail I remember about the headset was that it had a spot that pushed against the Dominatrix pleasure center of the brain and vibrated giving her an even more pleasure filled experience while torturing the victim. The story ended with the doctor feeling bad that the Dominatrix would end up selling the victim into slavery, but he was happy since the Dom had other slaves for him to experiment on. Thats the bulk of what I remember from it. If anyone has a title or link to the story whether its on TMF, Tickle Theater, or somewhere else please post a reply or also feel free send me a private message to me as well. Thanks in advance. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back