• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just checking up. FF/f (part one) [BRAND NEW]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
This is part one of a two part story requested by Neutron. The idea for the story and a lot (actually most of it) of the main events are Neutron's ideas, I threw one or two of mine in and then wrote it. Hope you guys like it anyway! :D

'Just checking up' -By Neutron and TickleMantis.

"Hello?" Christine asked loudly toward the large wooden door of the huge suburban home. "Jackie? Marissa? Hello?"

Jackie, the eighteen year old with long black pony tailed hair and a sleak figure standing 5'7 couldn't believe after only three days, her mother had already sent someone to check up on them. With her mother away on business for a few weeks the house had been intrusted to Jackie and her best friend since child hood, the cunning looking dark red headed nineteen year old Marissa.

"Who is it?" Marissa whispered as she watched Jackie approch the peep hole in the door.

"Shit...its my aunt, Christene." Jackie said as she turned and whispered back to Marissa who sat cross legged on the couch.

"I didn't know she was your aunt." Marissa quickly whispered back with a slightly confused look.

"Oh not really" Jackie explained still whipering to her attractive friend. "she just seems like it, shes like my moms sister anyway."

"Oh...well good cause shes hot." Marissa said excitedly as she stood up from the couch.

"Yeah she is, but what are we ganna do?" Jackie said agreeingly.

A women in her mid thrities Christene had always been a sexy girl. She wasn't a skinny women but she was no where near fat by any strech of the imagination. Standing 5'8 in her white running shoes, tight blue shorts and even tighter sweaty t-shirt which accentuated her enourmous jiggling breasts it was obvious the panting beauty had just been for a nice long jog.

"My God do want a drink?" Jackie said as she opened the door to a red faced Christene who was quickly regaining energy.

"Hi girls, a drink would be great thanks." Christene said as Jackie walked off into the kitchen.

"That sure looked like a tough run Christene" Marissa said looking sympathetic with her cute green eyes. "Don't you think you should do some warm down streches?"

"Oh it wasn't that hard" Christene commented as she raised her arms above her head which caused her t-shirt to lift just above her belly button. "If you do it everyday you always have plenty of energy to spare."

"I can see your tummy" Marissa said as she quickly poked her index finger into Christene's belly button.

"EEE!" Christene squeled as she leapt backward in surprise. "Ha, don't you do that. I'm very ticklish."

"Really..." Marissa said as she got a devilish look in her eyes and began advancing towards Christene while wiggling her ten fingers in the air. "C'mere ticklish little girl...come heeeere."

"No! No don't you dare!" Christene giggled playfully as wide eyed she darted behind a leather arm chair. "I mean it, I'm very ticklish."

"Ooh whats happening?" Jackie said with pleasent curiousity as she entered the room and placed a refreshing looking glass of water down on a small wooden table.

"I believe Christene was just about to let us tickle her, she keeps bragging about how ticklish she is." Marissa teased as she slowly followed Christene around the dark blue arm chair.

"No!" Christene protested with a playful smile as she walked backwards around the large three seater. "I told you, I'm very ticklish!"

"All the more reason to tickle you." Jackie said, excited by the new game as she joined Marissa in wiggling her fingers and advancing on poor Christene.

"No girls! NoOEHE NOEHEH!" Christene squeled even before the girls had touched her as they suddenly surrounded her and shot there tickling hands up the brunettes shirt and onto her ticklish tummy. "GIAIEHEHHAHA STAOPP HAHA"

Christene didn't know which was to go as Jackie furiously tickled her sides from behind while Marissa rapidly proded her belly from the front. In a total fit of giggles Christene lost control and simply fell to her knees between the two girls, a near fatal mistake as the twenty tickling fingers followed her down onto the soft rug.

"EEEEHHEHEHEE NO GIRLS! STAHAHAPP!" Christene pleaded amongst forced giggles as she rolled onto her back and uselessly tried to weakly bat away Jackie and Marissa's random arms. "NahahaPLEEHEEEHEESEE"

"Someones a ticklish little girl!" Marissa said as she kneeled over Christene's bucking hips, pinning the giggling women to the floor. "Tickle! Tickle!"

"OH NOOOHHOOHOOAHAHA EEEHEHEHEEE" Christene squeled loudly as Jackie sat above her head holding her arms still as Marissa continued the onslaught of long finger nails over the ticklish womens taut ticklish tummy. "WAHHEHE EEEHAHA NO! NOOOOAHAH"

"Shh! Shh!" Marissa suddenly demanded as she stopped the tickling and held both of her hands over Christene's giggling mouth. "You be quite and listen or I'll tickle you until you cry!"

"Pleheese...ha ha, huh, Let me up." Christene said with her t-shirt sitting just below her huge breasts with Jackie still holding her arms streched above her head. "No more...heh, I can't handle it."

"No, no, no" Marissa said, giving Jackie a look to tell her she knew what she was doing. "Whether you can handle it or not is out of the question, we have a game and you have to play."

"No, please, no games." Christene begged assuming the game involved being tickled more. "Please, let me up, I'm exhausted."

"Heres the game:" Marissa continued, totally ignoring Christenes pleas. "We're going to cuff your hands behind your back, now don't interupt me, just listen. Then we're going to tickle you, now you can run away but the rule is, if you pass through a door way we get to take an item of your clothing. Understand?"

"NO!" Christene screamed in protest as she tried weakly to struggle from the two girls. "You can't tickle me anymore, let me up!"

"Keep her busy while I run and get my cuffs!" Jackie said, releasing Chritene's arms and running for the stairs.

"Let me uUEEHP!" Christene squeled once again as Marissa quickly began squeezing the womens sides. "EEEHHE STAHP HAHA ASEETPAAH"

Christene bucked, kicked and slapped to try and free herself but the tickling just made her uncoordinated and weak. In fits of laughter there was barley a thing she could do to stop the wicked girl from digging harshly into her ticklish sides. Marissa enjoyed every second of nearly a minute as she tickled violently at the gorgeus women who she not so secretley would've stripped down and made love to right then and there.

"Get her arms! Hold her still!" Jackie said excitedly as she almost fell down the stairs with her speed, hand cuffs tightly clenched in her hand.

"No! This is getting a little to serious!" Christene panicked as they turned her onto her front, now actually believing they might just have the guts to cuff and tickle her. "Let me up! Hey! I'm serious now stop it!"

"O.k...o.k. We've stopped." Jackie said as the two girls stood back to see Christene with her shirt ruffled and her wrists professionally cuffed behind her back. "Now, you can stand or you can lay there but either way we're going to tickle you. Remember, if you leave the room we take a shoe, or your shirt, or even your skirt if it pleases us."

"And it would very much please us." Marissa said cheekly as she restrained herself from ravaging the sexy restrained women right then and there. "But don't worry, each time you leave a room you'll get a short break."

"...Maybe." Jackie concluded as she wiggled her fingers and slowly, teasingly approched the humiliated women. "Koochy koochy koo, we're ganna get you!"

"NO!" Christene screamed as she sprang to her feet and tried to run between the two girls who suddenly grabbed ahold of her and once again wiggled their hands up onto her smooth belly. "NOOH! EHEEEEHHEE HEE STAAPPA"

Christened forced herself not to buckle foward or drop to the floor as the girls exploited her major weakness once again. It was obvious to the two young bisexuals that this women was not only beatiful but also insanley ticklish which enhanced the fun to no end. Tickling this beauty was a pleasure in itself but knowing they were only at the begining of putting Christene through her torment was pure golden.

"EHEEAAHEHAHAH LET GOEEHE!" Suddenly Christene gave a huge push and burst out from the girls grip, running towards the kitchen door. "Stop it! Stop it!"

"Are you going to run into the kitchen?" Jackie said, stopping Christene in her tracks with her words.

"I'm serious, take these hand cuffs off me. I'm far too ticklish for these games." Christene said wisely not going through the door.

"We're not playing games anymore." Marissa said as she suddenly sprinted toward Christene who turned and quickly ran into the kitchen and headed for the back door. "Uh-Oh there goes a shoe!"

"No girls!" Christene begged as she turned her back to the door and struggled with the door handle, as the door flew open to the back yard the girls suddenly pulled her back onto the kitchen floor. "NO! LeehEEE HA Don't! Leave my shoes! EEEHAHA"

Jackie attacked Christenes t-shirt covered ribs as the giggling women sat between Jackies open legs. While Christene was distracted with the unbearable tickles Marissa grabbed ahold of her left foot and quickly slipped Christene's running shoe clear off. Christene squealed loudly as her laughter increased and he legs began kicking wildly when Marissa scrambled her fingers over the Christenes sock covered sole.

"Hold her there!" Marissa said as she kneeled to the side of Christene's left leg with her ticklish white sock covered foot in the crook of her arm. "She'll learn to try and run away from us!"

"EEEE NO STAHP I cann't haAHAHaadle it! HAAHAHA!" Christene pleaded with her arms trapped behind her trying despartley to kick Marissa away from her foot while at the same time trying to buck foward enough to escape from Jackie's ticklish grip. "EEHEEHE NAHAHA STAHHP OHHAA!"

"We could hold you here for hours!" Jackie taunted as she tickled and tried to avoid being hit in the face by Christene's frantic head movements. "But then we'd never get to tickle you naked!"

"NOO!HAHA" Christene screamed in horror at the possibility of being that vunerable to the two tickle fiends. "This isHHEee Isn't FunnnyyyyyEEEEEHAAHHA!"

Suddenly to the shock of both Jackie and Marissa, the resourceful ticklee rolled backwards, freeing her foot and rolling right over the top of Jackie as she collasped on her back, but not without loosing her sock in Marissa's hands. Now with only one shoe on Christene leapt to her feet and ceased the oppurtunity to run for the front door.

"Didn't expect that." Jackie said with humour as she rose back to her sitting position nursing her head. "She can't go too far with hand cuffs on."

"But she can go for help!" Marissa said as she ran past Jackie towards the living room.

"No! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" Christene pleaded as she struggled with the lock on the front door to try and break out. "This isn't funny anymore!"

"Hey! Come back and let me tickle you!" Marissa said as Christene ran up the carpeted stair case. "Your just loosing more clothes this way!"

"No! OOF!" Christene yelled in surprise as she tipped foward landing on her front half way up the second flight of stairs from Marissa grabbing her bare ankle. "Get off! NO! NOOHHOOAOAA"

Christene screamed louder than she had done the entire time as Marissa held her bare foot tightly into her own bussom and licked the sole of her foot. Christene wailed in ticklish laughter as the soft moist texture roamed underneath her ticklish toes and around the balls of her feet.

"You went through two rooms" Jackie said as she began climbing the stairs. "You left the kitchen and you left the lounge to go up the stairs. What should we take Marissa?"

"Mmmm" Marissa pretended to think deeply as she ceased from licking Christene's foot yet still held it tight inbetween her hardening breasts. "...Take her other shoe and sock! She obviously wants us to tickle her, you can tell by the way she keeps running away!"

"...Please stop! I CAHANATAHA EEEHAHA" Christene began screaming with laughter once more as she felt the wet slippery toung dart inbewteen her toes. "AHEHEEEE STAPPAAHAHA"

Christene couldn't take it and it was only getting worse as she now felt her right shoe become free from her foot. Suddenly Christene felt the torturous ticklish sensation of ten fingers running over her right foot, Jackie was standing with her back to Christene facing down stairs, with Christene's now bare foot locked securley inbetween her strong legs Jackie was free to tickle her at will.

"HAHAHA EEEE STEAAH STAAHHAA" Christene went wild as she frantically tried to climb futher up the stairs while both her bare feet were being excrutiatingly tickled. "SHEEE PLEEHEEHEESE AHAHAHA!"

Christene had never been tickled so much in her life. This game was insane, she couldn't win. If she stayed when she had the freedom the girls would simply tickle her more, but if she passed through a door way they would strip her down. The tickling on her feet was driving her mad, she couldn't handle it and tears of tickled laughter began forming in her eyes.

After nearly two minutes straight Jackie signalled Christene to let the hysterical women free. As soon as Christenes feet dropped she instinctivley got her bearings and ran as fast as her weak tickled body would allow into the upstairs hallway.

"Thats the hallway! Thats your shirt!" Jackie said as after a few seconds of waiting the two girls began once again in hot pursuit. "Which room will you go in? ...or do you just want us to take your shirt of and tickle you some more?"

"Please...heh, girls this isn't funny. Your torturing me." Christene tried to reason with them, teary eyed and red faced, as she stood at the end of the hall way ready to dart into one of the rooms on either side of her. "its not a game anymore, I'm serious. I'm far too ticklish for this sort of thing, I hate it. Please I'm begging you!"

"Mmmmm" Jackie and Marissa looked at eachother as if considering letting the ticklish women go. "...No."

"EEEEE" Christene squealed as she ran into the room to her left, which turned out be a very large carpeted bathroom. "No! No DoEEHEHEH AHAHA"

Marrisa and Jackie quickly tickled Christene to her knees by kneeding her sides with their fingers. While Jackie continued digging her fingers into Christenes ticklish sides Marissa pulled the womens shirt over her head and down her arms as far as the hand cuffs would allow. When the shirt was clear Christene fell onto her back, still kneeling on the carpet. Marissa quickly slipped her hands under Christenes black bra and began squeezing her breasts. Jackie sat comfortably on top of Christene's shorts covered thys and tickled away at her bare belly.

"HAHAH GET OUT! HAHAHA STAAAP!" Although Christene hadn't noticed yet the sudden shock of having her large cushy breats squeezes was actually arousing her a great deal. "STEEEP HAAAHAHAHA!"

"Hey wait!" Marissa said with a sudden revalation as she continued to dig her fingers into the sides of Christene's ticklish breasts. "She came into the bathroom! That means we get another piece!"

"Oooh good point!" Jackie said as she slid down the tops of Christene's legs so she was now kneeling over the hysterical womens knees. "Lets get rid of these naughty shorts!"

Suddenly Jackie stood up as she stripped Christene's shorts from her, forcing the giggling women to extend her legs out in front of her and leaving the red faced ticklee in nothing but her bra and panties. Jackie wasted no time as she jumped onto Christene's bucking hips and scrambled her tickling fingers all over the womens giggling belly. Marissa realised at this point, with great joy, that she was not the only one getting turned on by this tickling fiasco. The nineteen year old ran her hands several times over Christene's nipples to make perfectly sure as she continued tickling, but it was true they were infact hard as concrete.

"I think we should keep her here for a few minutes don't y-OOF!" Jackie suddenly flew foward landing on top of Marissa as when she suddenly caught a hard knee in the back from the suprisingly energetic Christene.

Hard nippled and tickled beyond her limits, Christene stood to her feet, jumped over the two girls to lay on shocked on the floor and hastily left the room. Jackie and Marissa rose to their feet with surprised smiles on their faces as they admired their victim.

"She's getting turned on, I felt her nipples." Marissa said as the two girls walked slowly into the hall way, checking each door for the half naked women as they passed it.

"So am I." Said Jackie as she looked into her own bedroom. "Shes not up here. She can't get far."

"The backdoor!" Marissa suddenly yelled wide eyed as she ran down the stairs at full speed.

"Damnit!" Jackie yelled as she followed her good friend down the carpetted stairs.

Jackie split from Marissa and shot through the front door just incase Christene had made an attempt to go around the house. Marissa continued through the kitchen and burst out the now closed back door to see Christene's bare feet just disappearing into the hedge next to the fence. Marissa began creeping towards the hedge as suddenly Jackie ran out from the side of the house.

"Can you see her?!" Jackie said as she skidded on the grass in her socks. "Where is she?!"

"Shh!" Marissa instructed as she pointed at the twitching hedge.

"EEE! NO! HELP ME HELP ME!" Christene screamed as her ankles were suddenly grabbed as she was dragged out from behind the hedge. "Let me go! Let me go! Stop this!"

"Shhhh!" Jackie said as she kneeled over Christene's tummy, pinning the women to the ground while Marissa held her ankles to stop her from kicking. "You went through so many rooms we've lost count and are just going to have to strip you!"

"STOP IT!" Christene screamed angrily as Jackie reached behind her and unclipped her bra while Marissa reached up and quickly pulled Christene's panties down the entire length of her long smooth legs. "Untie me now! I mean it! Your in big trouble! This is illegal!"

As Christene screamed for help to the neighbours and threatened with law suits Jackie cupped her hands underneath Christenes bare smooth underarms and lifted her naked body from the cold grass. Marissa saw into Jackie's quick thinking plan and picked the kicking struggling women up by her ankles. With a lot of effort the two girls carried Christene into the house, with the back door closing behind them this was going to proove to be a very entertaining afternoon.

To be continued...

[Part two is another thread]

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back