• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

meredith's descent into madness part one

arlo04

It was a Saturday morning in central New York state. Sixty year old TV reporter Meredith Vieira was driving alone. Dark glasses shaded her eyes and she was not really going anywhere special. She glanced at small stores and then spotted a boutique with a sign saying "vintage clothing".
She pulled into the parking lot which had four cars in place. Meredith exited her vehicle and entered the small shop. An older woman glanced at the new arrival. She then looked down and then sharply gazed again at her new customer. Barb Ryan owned the boutique for several years. She now cautiously approached the smiling visitor.
"I can't believe it. Hello,Ms. Vieira. Welcome to my store."
The customer smiled. "Call me Meredith."
The owner smiled. "I am Barb. A pleasure to meet you. I watch your show all the time."
Behind Barb four young women entered the store. Meredith smiled at them and told Barb she would love to browse the store.
"Of course. If you need any help, just ask."
Meredith thanked her warmly. One of the young women gazed at the famous woman. She was a short brunette named Janet. She drew Barb aside with a look of eager intent.
"Let us take her to the playroom" said Janet.
Barb looked stunned at the request. She looked at the other three girls who all nodded in assent. Barb stared at Meredith who was engrossed in a rack of clothing. Barb smiled but her grin seemed evil and intense. She went to the back office and appeared moments later with a coffee cup. She moved toward her customer.
"If you please, Meredith. This is mint iced tea. On the house."
Meredith thanked her and took a deep sip of the contents. Barb moved away toward the entrance and quietly locked the door. She then turned the sign in the window so the word "Closed" faced the parking lot.
Seconds after accomplishing her task, she saw Meredith wobble just a bit and then she softly fell unconscious to the floor. Barb and her four employees gathered around their well-known visitor and smiled. The smiles were not innocent. They were smiles of sadistic intent.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back