• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just checking up FF/f (part two) [BRAND NEW]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
This is the second part to the hot out the oven story requested by Neutron. Enjoy! :D

Just checking up FF/f (part two)

Christene's day had been pretty crappy so far, to say the least that is. With her best friend away on business Christene had opted to check up on her friends eighteen year old daughter Jackie and her best friend Marissa while they were taking care of the house. It had been three days since Jackie's mother had left on her trip and Christene figured it was about time to check up on them, so after a long jog the busty brunette went for a five minute stop over.

Unfortunatley for Christene the girls wasted no time coming up with a wicked game which involved taking full advantage of her biggest weakness. Christene was more ticklish than anyone she had ever known and hated more than anything to be tickled. So when Jackie and Marissa handcuffed her hands behind her back and began stripping her of her clothes as they tickled her sensless Christene was quickly delivered to her own personal hell.

It all began just over forty five minutes ago, now stark naked and being carried into Jackie's bedroom Christene was panicking more than she had ever done before. Christene threatened the two girls with everything from being grounded to law suits as they threw her onto the double bed. She hadn't been tickled so much in her entire life, the last time someone tickled her she took a month to forgive the person.

"Be quiet!" Marissa said leaning her hands onto Christene's kicking ankles pushing them into the soft matress. "You haven't stopped yelling since the back yard, if I were you I'd save my breath."

"What are we going to do with her now?" Jackie said teasingly as she held Christene's bare shoulders into the matress preventing her from bucking upwards.

"Oooh I don't know we cou-" Marissa was suddenly interupted.

"Please girls! I'm beggi-" Christene was just as suddenly interupted.

"Shut up! If you don't be quiet while we talk to each other we'll just tie you to the bed and tickle your feet until you faint." Jackie said sternly putting fear into Christene at the mere thought of being tied down. "Now, Marissa, you were saying?"

"Pretty much what you just said." Marissa said with a smile, still pushing Christene's ankles into the matress. "Lets just tie her up, you know she wants it, look at her nipples."

"NO! Please anything but that! Don't tie me up!" Christene began shaking her head and making her huge breasts bob beautifully to the motion. "Please please, I'll do anything, I swear you can chase me around the house all you want! Please!"

"Did I not just tell her to be quiet?" Jackie said with mock anger as she looked down at Christene's errect nipples. "I'll keep her busy, there should be rope in the garage."

"I'll be back!" Marissa said as she eagerly sprinted from the room.

"We're going to tickle you soooo much." Jackie taunted as she slid her hands inbetween Christene's handcuffed arms and her errect breasts. "...Just between you and me, wheres your most ticklish spot?"

"Please Jackie, I'll do anything! I promise not to tell your mom!" Christene continued to plead, ignoring Jackie's question.

"Wrong answer!" Jackie said as she suddendly dug her fingers into the cushy sides of Christenes ticklish breasts.

"WAAAHAHA STAPHAHA PLEHEHEAEEEE" Christene squealed as her breasts bounced and her body bucked to the harsh tickling. "EHEHEHA AHAHA PLEEHEEE STAP! STOHHP! HAHA"

"I'll stop if you tell me where your most ticklish." Jackie said speeding up the pace. "Tell me so we know where not to tickle you, its for your benefit!"

"I'LL TEEELLLEEHEHEE I'LL TELL! HHAHAHA!" Christene screamed in desparation for the tickling to stop, anything to make it stop. "Heee ohh heehee ha..."

"So? Where are you most ticklish?" Jackie asked lightly proding at Christene's breasts signalling a threat to tickle again. "If you lie to me, I'll find out and then we'll have to tickle you forever."

"Its...Its my feet, but please! Please! don't tickle me there anymore! I can't stand it!" Christene begged after telling her secret. "Please, I swear I'll die if you tickle my feet anymore!"

"Your feet huh?" Marissa said entering the room with soft white nylon rope in her hands. "We're ganna work your feet over good tonight."

"NO! NO PLEASE! NAOAH STOP! STAAHAHAP!" Christene tried to sit up but her attempt failed as Jackie began digging into the sides of her breasts once again. "AHAHAH STAPAPA HAHA!"

"Tie her feet!" Jackie ordered as she tickled and tried to keep the hysterical women from breaking free. "Once we tie her feet we can do what we like with her!"

"Ow! Ow!" Marissa smiled as she got kicked in the hips while trying to grab ahold of Christene's panicking legs. "C'mere you!"

Christene's laughter filled the room as she tried everything in her power to prevent her precious feet from being tied. With much effort Marissa managed to loop half a length of the soft nope around Christene's right ankle and then pulled her feet together to wrap it completley around both her ankles. It took just over a minute, as Christene was going mad at the thought of having her feet tickled again but Marissa finally managed to loop and secure the rope around both of Christene's flailing ankles.

"Heh...hee NO!" Christene pleaded as the tickling stopped and both Jackie and Marissa stood about a foot away from the bed to admire the lustful bound beauty. "O.k girls...heh, I'm serious! Please I really mean it! You have to stop this, its gone to far!"

"Gone to far?" Jackie asked rhetorically taking a step towards the bed.

"Why, we haven't even started yet!" Marissa said gleefully as she too took a step toward the bed.

"We're ganna tickle you aaaall night!" Jackie said as she leapt onto the bed and rapidly played Christene's soft ribs like a rock and roll piano.

"EEEE STOP! STOP! HAHAHAHHAA" Christene burst into hysterical laughter once again and made a huge effort to try and roll away from the tickling girl. "NO! NOeeeoof!"

"Heh heh." Marissa laughed with amusement as she watched Christene fall helplessly onto the shag carpetting floor. "Where do you think your going to run to?"

"No! GetawayYYEEEHEHEHEHAH!" Christene thrashed on the floor as Marissa dove on top of the naked bound women and dug her fingers into Christene's sides. "HAHAHA STAPP SAAAAHAHA"

"Wait wait! stop..." Jackie said causing Marissa to cease and sit up onto her knees. "Lets get her feet."

"NO! NO!" Christene pleaded at the top of her lungs as the girls lay down over a bare smooth leg each and gripped a foot each inbetween there hands. "NO! NAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP ICAN'AAHAHAHAHAH"

Christene thrashed like a wild women, from her hips up she had gone completley insane. Christene's legs could barley move what with the girls lying on top of them. Jackie held Christene's left foot in her hands with her thumbs on top, using the rest of her fingers to scrape evily around the womens ticklish soles. Both girls held Christene's feet in much the same fashion and if that wasn't bad enough both girls were now licking viciously under and inbetween her ticklish little toes.

With her feet being tickled like this and her hands securley locked behind her back Christene was completley helpless. A steady stream of tears rolled down her red cheeks and words were no longer formable. All that came out of Christenes mouth were tortured squeals and the most ticklish laughter. Marissa and Jackie on the other hand were enjoying this to no end, they had both began grinding their hips lightly against Christene's thys, not that Christene noticed at all.

To tell the truth all three women were getting wildly turned on by the whole situation, although Christene would never have adimited it at this stage. For Jackie and Christene, still both fully clothed, they were more than happy to admit about their lustfulness for this ticklish sexy women as they were both openly bisexual, they had been for a long time. Christene knew as did most people and thats what worried her the most, just how far were these two teenage terrors planning on taking this insane act?

"She's ganna hurt herself like this!" Jackie yelled to Marissa over the top of Christene's laughter, not at all ceasing her tickling with fingers. "We better move her before she smacks into the dresser or something!"

Marissa was far too caught up in the moment to listen to anything Jackie had to say. Marissa furiously licked underneath Christene's toes as she tickled away at her bare feet, still thrusting harder than ever against the womens bare thy. Marissa's nipples were hard as they almost poked through her dark blue t-shirt and her panties were only getting wetter with excitement. Christene was going absolutley nuts, as Marissa's libido grew so did her enthusiasm and speed for the tickling thus did Christene's unbearable torment.

"Marissa!" Jackie said pushing her friend in the shoulder and off Christene's leg. "We have to get her to a safer place."

Christene was too weak and shocked to fight back as the girls lifted her naked sweating body back up on the bed. Christene lay on the bed catching her breath and trying to gather her thoughts but before she knew it the girls were moving her again. This time the girls had come up with a cunning plan, finally unlocking the hand cuffs the girls forced Christene's weak arms above her head. Laying the naked women on her tummy and only half on the bed, so she was bent over the side and kneeling on the floor they streched her arms out in front of her, tied rope around her wrists, looped the rope around the large bed and then as it came out from underneath the bed it was looped and tied around Christene's knees. Christene was now well and truly trapped as she lay half exhausted bent over the bed side, her firm sexy butt and soles of her feet now being forced to face the celling.

"Now we can tickle her." Jackie said as she began undoing her own her own fly on her blue jeans.

"Wait." Marissa said as she threw her own shirt to the ground and unclipped her bra. "I have an idea..."

While Marissa sprinted out of the room without explanation Jackie continued to remove her own clothes. By them time Marissa raced back into the room with an overly excited look on her face, Jackie was completley nude and kneeling over Christene's back, lightly stroking with her nails.

"Whats that?" Jackie asked noticing Marissa put something on the dresser before she started stripping down as quickly as possible.

"Don't worry, get up for a second." The now naked Marissa said as she shoved a freezing cold ice pack inbetween Christene's bare tummy and the bed. "NOW we can tickle her."

"EEP!" Christene squealed in surprise as she felt the cold suddenly rush across her tummy. "Girls...pleeease pleeeease! don't do this!"

Once again Marissa posistioned her self in her favourite spot, kneeling over Christene's calfs as she faced her feet, and leaning her shouler blades onto Christene's sweet little butt cheeks. Jackie kneeled just over the top of Christene's butt and slid her hands down to the sides of the ticklish naked womens breasts once more. With a few pokes and speedy prods in didn't take much to get the women laughing madly once again.

"AHAHAHA EEEHEHAHAH!" Christene screamed her most tickled laughter yet as Marissa ran her ten tickling fingers over Christene's trapped soles, this added to Jackie poking at her breasts Christene thrashing and wildly tugging at her bounds like never before. "AHAHAHA EEEHEHAHAH! AHAHANHAHAH"

It was only a matter of seconds before Jackie began riding Christenes back like a horse and Marissa did the same down on her calfs. The ice pack slid around nicely along Christenes hot sweaty tummy and the contrast was driving her mad. As Jackie and Christene rode harder and harder they tickled harder and harder and Christene was involuntarally getting wet and horny from the two girls tickle riding her.

"OH OH OHOH OHH" Marissa began to moad with pleasure as she tickle rode Christene knowing she could cum at any second. "TICKLE HER! YES OH!"

"AH AH OH OH" Jackie joined in the lustful orgasmic moans as both girls backs arched at almost the exact same time as they both came with orgasmic delight. "AAAH OOOOHHHH OhhhhOOooO..."

"EEH EEH EEH" Suddenly to the shock of Jackie and Marissa, Christene was using what little energy she had left to thrust herself into the corner of the bed as bed she could. "OHH OHH OHH"

"SheOooOoo...shes never going to get off like that!" Marissa said, still recovering from her mind shaking orgasm.

"I think-waitOOooo...heh, I think she needs more tickling!" Jackie said as she lustfully plunged her tickling hands underneath Christene and grabbed ahold of the womens errect nipples.

"I knew she loved it!" Marissa yelled knowing full well Christene's rise in lust wasn't from a love for tickling as she turned, reached up and scrambled her tickling hands all over Christene's soaking love muscle. "Come on Christene! Cum your little heart out, you know you want to!"

It was true, at this point Christene was riding on nothing more than pure instinct. The tickling sensations combatted the pleasure she was deriving from it and the two feelings fought an all out war and Christene's body was the battle field. The truth of the matter was this naked hysterical women wanted only one thing more than for the tickling to stop, and that was an explosive orgasm.

Christene had never felt so much pleasure in her life, nor had she felt so much torture. These two evil vixens were confusing her mind and body to no end, she didn't know which way to turn. Christene thrashed and bucked but at the same time devoured and loved every touch and tingle the girls fed her through their tickling fingers. It was getting to much like a dam ready to burst, her nipples were hard, her mound was throbbing and her entire body was in a state of tortured pleasure.

"AHAHAOOOOOHHH!!HOOOHAHAHAOOOOO!" Had it not been for the ropes Christene would have pushed the matress clean of the bed as she bucked foward, her backed arched and a ear deafening moan of pure eroctic pleasure flowing from her entire being. "OOOOHAHOOOHHHH!! OOOOOOoOOOOAMMMAOOOOGGGNNHAHAH"

But wait, something was wrong. The orgasm was still going but the girls hadn't stopped. Christene's body was weaker than ever before, she was more sensitive to touch then she had been in her entire life but these two wicked teenagers continued to tickle her nipples and dance their fingers over her soaking pumping love muscle. The insane mix of feelings and super ticklishness drove the orgasm to be interupted by an ever bigger more back arching, mouth widening tear jerking mountain of pleasure.

The tickling stopped but Christene still writhed in the throws of her most intense orgasm ever. After several minutes Christene still couldn't see to save herself, her world was blurred with tickle produced tears. Christene could feel a light touch on her left foot but half ignored it as she drifted off into a sweaty teary eyed sleep.

"...oh crap." Christene muttered to herself as she awoke, still stark naked.

Christene quickly gathered her surrounding as she woke to notice she was now tied spread eagled to the large bed. A small spot of moisture sat to her left on the sheets where the ice pack had melted underneath her. It was all rope this time, her arms streched out to the bed head and her legs wide open, tied by the ankles.

"Oh...Jackie!" Marissa said as she quickly poked her head in the door and back out again. "Shes awake!"

Christene heard foot steps booming quickly up the stair case and through the hall. Fully clothed again both Jackie and Marissa walked through the door way with pleased looks on their faces, smug cocksure grins you couldn't have jackhammered off. No one said anything as Jackie walked and stood before Christene's bare right foot with Marissa doing the same to the left.

"Its two am." Jackie said double checking her watch. "You had quite a good sleep."

"You've got to be kidding." Christene said with disbelieve that the girls would actually even consider tickling her again. "You can't keep me here like this, its torture."

"EEegghh wrong answer." Marissa said comicly standing with her hands politley infront of her just below her belly button. "You don't start work 'til nine am, so theoretically we can keep you here until atleast seven thrity."

"Besides we know you like it." Jackie said as she raised one eyebrow.

"Look...I couldn't help that, you forced me." Christene said as she shifted her head in the pillows. "I didn't want to do that. If you don't let me up I'm seriously going to call the police."

"How?" Marissa laughed and Jackie quickly joined in the humour.

"All we're going to do is tickle you." Jackie said as she stopped laughing at Marissa's slightly funny come back. "It doesn't hurt you and you obviously get off on it, so stop whinning and just have fun."

"You don't understand!" Christene screamed angrily. "I hate, HATE being tickled! I don't know why I got off on it but that wasn't my fault, I HAAATEE IT!!"

"Looks like she could use a little laughter in her life" Marissa said turning to Jackie. "What do you think?"

"Well seeing as we already have her ticklish little feet right here, we could really help her out with this laughter business of yours." Jackie said as she kneeled down before Christene's wiggling foot.

"NO GIRLS! NO!" Christene screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt the two girls begin to caress her ticklish soles and all of a sudden the licking began. "NAAAHHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHA NSTAAPA HAHAHAA"

Christene's back arched up high as the tickling nails and two wet toungs roamed around her overly ticklish soles. Tears were already forming in Christene's eyes, her own personal torment had begun once more. Christene's feet were so ticklish it only took a few minutes for her to be reduced to silent tortured laughter as her world was consumed by tickling.

It was several minutes before Jackie and Marissa realised yesterday was Friday, which meant that the wee early hours of the morning they were tickling Christene in was Saturday morning. To the girls delight and Christene's eventual horror the naked ticklish tortured women would not have work today.

The End.

Very nice story.:D I hope there will be a part three, detailing Saturday and Sunday.

EXCELLENT!!!

Story TickleMantis. Your best yet! Both parts!!

Tron

...I...I don't know what to say. So many positive replies! How wonderful. I'm exstatic you all liked it so much! (I'm sure Neutron is too considering it was his idea). :D

Even one from MTJ Publishing! How about that?! :)

I'm very flattered folks, as I'm sure Neutron is too. :eek:

About an ongoing, a sequel or like milagros317 said a part three detailing sat and sun...well who knows what the future holds. ;)

Again, the replies are much appreciated. Thankyou all. :D

-Scott Rivers, aka TickleMantis.

WOW!

:cool: :wow: :wow: :wow: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:
That was amazing. WE have Ovda and TickleMantis being legends over here and WE Are appreciative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Write more. Write one on the Charmed Babes. Draw Art of naked Buffy girls, ppplease!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2: :cool2:
WE want more! :cry1:
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thanks guys. :D

Draw? Well I can draw but actually finding time to draw a tickle pic is difficult, ecspecially seeing as I have to scan it and hide the whole thing from the other folks in this house. I do plan to one day draw some tickle comics.

Have you gone to www.tbw.com? The comics there are fantastic and free.

Thanks again folks, replies are always appreciated. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back