• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

meredith's descent part two

arlo04

The world of Meredith Vieira was dark. She had collapsed on the floor of a small boutique shop and was currently oblivious as to what had happened to her. However, slowly but surely slight glimpses of light indicated she was coming back to consciousness. Her eyes fluttered open and it took a full minute to ascertain her terrifying situation.
She was seated in an ornate velvet covered chair that literally resembled a throne. Her wrists were secured above her with leather cuffs that kept her arms high above her head. A large leather strap circled her waist. Her legs were stretched out in front of her. Her ankles were locked in leather stocks with her bare feet exposed on the other side of the hellish device that held her captive. All this was horrifying enough. Two other aspects frightened her even more. A ball gag prevented her from talking and allowed her to utter only muffled sounds. The nightmare was topped by the fact she was totally nude.
She struggled in her attempt to wiggle free but she could barely move much at all. Her toes were all she could move. Her eyes searched the room she was in and it was spacious in size. Then, Barb and the four women who worked for her appeared before their helpless captive. Meredith gasped behind her gag. All five were nude as well. Barb grinned at the struggling celebrity.
"Welcome to our playroom. I doubt you will enjoy your visit but we will I guarantee it. Ladies, take your positions." The four split up. Janet and a small blonde named Amber stood near the head of the chair, Janet on the left and Amber to Meredith's right. A tall redhead named Rita placed a chair close to Meredith's left foot while Kim, a slender brunette did the same near Meredith's right foot.
The television journalist renewed her struggles but still could scarcely move at all. She suddenly realized what the two women near her bare helpless feet might do.
"Oh god. Please don't' let them tickle my feet." Suddenly Barb yelled "Begin." As the echoes of that word died off, Meredith Vieira felt nails prancing in her smooth underarms and fingers raking the soles of her bare feet. Her ordeal was underway.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back