• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why no Private Messages?

Powertickle

TMF Regular
I wanted to check my private messages just in case, and discovered "the amdinistrator has chosen to disable private messages".

I think it's a very usefull feature and I participate in other forums where it is used quite alot to make private contacts. I don't want everything to be public.

So my question is why are they disabled and will you be so kind to enable them?

I really think it would add to the forums, because, well, instead of leaving them and going for ICQ, AIM, Outlook, Messanger, people will continue to be here. It's more convieniet and better for the site, as users are drawn to stay here!

Please understand this comes from good will and intention... if there's any reason for not having PMs (or even no reason at all but some whim ;) :p) I respect it completely.

e-mail and IM's

Powertickle,

I agree, having the private e-mail and IM features active would indeed add a lot to the forum. And I wish I could turn them on. But there is a very solid reason that I have them turned off. Both features put a massive amount of stress on the fourm's server, and lead to it crashing the forum even more often then we are seeing now. So I have to leave them off. Perhaps someday I'll be able to switch them on, but for now we must do without.

Myriads

Well, that's pretty much what I thought.

Too bad.

Howevr, I think that one day, TMF could move to it's own fast server. However this requiers money.

I think, that as a definite place of gathering for the tickling community, this could get far.

I mean, hell, AMT is the only group alive these days, and it is getting more and more spam, and the floods / flames are celebrating there. I hardly ever visit it.

So how can this palce make nice profits??

Banners. I would agree to view non intrusive (ie no pop-up or java/dhtml) banners and ads. Especially for tickling companies, but since they aren't as many and aren't as rich, other stuff are ok too.

If there's a tickling gathering, TMF can publish hotels...

Also there are online "accessories" shops. Dungeons which support tickling as part of the activities.

So plenty room for advertising. We just have to wait for the market to go up a bit.

The advertising companies should also offer deals. If I go from TMF to "accessories online" and buy there 80$ worth of feathers and 200$ worth of bondage equipment, :D ;), TMF should get 10% or something.

For people who don't have broadband, burn CD collections of movies / pics and sell them for profit. Agreeably, this shouldn't be made for high profit, and should be not much more than a CD + shipment price, but burning CDs takes little time and effort today.

You could also with a new server sell space to new TK sites / producers.

This has future!

All you need is to get awareness and go rolling.

Of course, maybe it's just me, hoping ot make somthing big out of this. I'm known to be megalomaniacal :D.

I hope maybe my suggestions will sometime make tihs place an empire and a heaven where tickling will run freely and for money as well :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back