• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broke College Students (fffff/mmmmm)

flyers21

TMF Poster
Here's a new story that I thought up. Fair warning, there is some sexual content in this one. I hope anyone that reads it, likes it!

Broke College Students

“So you’re saying we get paid 1000 bucks each?” said Pete. He was looking around the room at his 3 roommates. Mark and Karl were just as confused and stunned as he was. Steve had just proposed an idea that was recently brought to him and he was trying to get his friends on board with it. Steve worked in the college town as a bouncer, and he constantly comes in contact with various people. One from this past night was what seemed to be a well off guy named Arthur.

“I know it’s weird” said Steve “but doesn’t it seem like easy money? So you sit around and have a few giggles. Big deal. Then you end up with 1000 bucks!” “Yea, but it’s just SO weird, being tickled for money? People actually want to watch that?” said Mark.

“Who cares about the people watching it. It’s their way of getting rocks off. To us it’s cash. And Arthur said we could get anyone we wanted to do the tickling. I say we talk to the girls next store. We hang with them all the time, plus their pretty damn hot. It could be fun.” Steve said. The other three were looking at each other in small state of disbelief. The four of them made up a pretty good looking group. Steve was a hulk of a college kid. 6’3, 225 he was a committed body builder, hence the bouncing gigs. Mark and Karl also hit the gym quite often. They were both about 6 foot. Karl being a little more muscular, where as Mark was slimmer. Pete was the shortest of the group. 5’7, and he was a student athlete on the school hockey team.

“Well, if the girls are gonna be doing the deed, i could possibly be OK with that” said Mark. He had hooked up with a couple of them over the year and a half they lived at their college house. “Are any of you guys even ticklish? I never thought id ask a bunch of guys that question.” said Pete. “Because I’m not even sure if I’d laugh, i haven’t had my feet tickled in a long time.”

“That’s the thing, it doesn’t really matter if we freak out or we sit there. We still get paid our money.” Said Steve. “I mean i’m sure we’ll probably giggle a little bit.” “Speak for yourself pussy haha” said Karl. “I could probably hold out longer than all you losers” So after a little more ribbing, Steve made the call to Arthur to let him know that the four of them were going to get tickled by the neighbor girls for 1000 bucks each. Arthur was thrilled. They set the date for that Saturday during the day.

Arthur knocked on the door of the 4 college roommates’s place. The house looked like your typical college bro house hold with beer cans and solo cups on the front porch and lawn games spread out front. Steve answered the door. “Hey man come on in. The guys are all here.” Arthur dragged a large luggage bag behind him and brought it in the house. “Hello gentlemen! I’m Arthur, I’m so glad you all decided to do this.”

“Ah, the money made it easy to decide” said Steve laughing. “This is Mark, Pete and Karl.” The all exchanged hellos. “What’s in the huge bag?” Said Pete. “Ah, this is what will be holding you all in place. It’s a foldable set of 5 ankle stocks. Once it’s set up, you all will be able to put your ankles in and be sitting next to each other. It makes for a great video.” The 4 roommates were still internally thinking how totally fucked up this was. Arthur sensed that.

“So a little about the website i run. It’s a tickling fetish site. I pay regular people money to get tickled, and people pay top notch for the videos. The love the fact that it’s just regular people. I get all types of situations. Obviously yours is billed as the college roommate thing, but we’ve had Bachelorette parties, family reunions, all types. Guys, girls, old, young, it doesn’t matter. It’s a pay day for me. The tough thing is finding people, which is why i’m thankful for you all.” The guys all kind of smiled and nodded. “There are five stocks there” said Karl, “we could have asked around and gotten someone else to be in this with us.”

Almost on que, there was a knock at the door. Mark’s eyes popped open. “Oh FUCK ME. My parents told me last week they’d be swinging by this week. I totally forgot! What the fuck am i gonna say about this???” The others were a little panicked as well. Arthur remained calm. “Don’t worry, i can talk to them to smooth things over.” Mark went up to answer the door. His mom and dad walked in.

“Hi Mark! Hi guys, whoa what do you guys have going on here??” said Mark’s mom Mary. “I have to say every time we come up here you guys have something crazy going on. Remember that huge party last time haha. So seriously what is this.” Mark was a little hesitant, but moved forward telling his parents the plan. “Well, Steve met Arthur here last week, and he runs some weird website where people like watching other people get tickled. The neighbor girls are coming over and Arthur is paying us 1000 bucks each to have them tickle our feet.” Marks parents looked shocked. Then his dad, Dan broke the silence as he broke into an uneasy laugh. “Haha well, you guys really never disappoint. Is this for real?”

“it is, sir. I’m Arthur by the way. I know it’s a crazy thought, but i actually make a really good living doing it. That’s how i can afford paying these guys so much.” Dan looked at Mary. She just shook her head with a smile. “Well do you mind if we stick around and watch this. It’s almost something you have to see to believe.” Mark immediately was uncomfortable with that idea. It was one thing to have his buddies next to him while being tickled, but to have his mom and dad watching was worse.

“I’ll do you one better, how bout you join them.” said Arthur. “There’s a 5 set of ankle holes as you can see. I can give you 1000 bucks as well.” Dan looked clearly apprehensive. Mary stepped in. “Oh, would i be able to do the tickling? I would get a kick out of that.” “of course you could.” Said Arthur. All of the roommates started high fiveing Dan. He agreed to the same deal. The 52 year old Wall Street executive was branching out a bit. He was usually more on the conservative side. This is way crazier than anything he’s done in a long time. Arthur couldn’t have been more thrilled. He was now getting a father/son story line as well as the 4 college roommates. It was then that the back door came swinging open and girls voices could be heard. The neighbors were here to tickle. There were four of them, and man were the attractive. Arthur knew there had to be some sexual tension between these two groups of hot people. “WE’RE HERE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH” yelled one of them as they entered.

Steve greeted them and brought them into the family room where everything was unfolding. “Arthur, this is Alicia, Heather, Jen, and Hannah.” The all shook hands with Arthur and started talking with everyone in the room casually. Clearly they had already been doing a little of day drinking, as they had some beers in their hands. Maybe they needed a little liquid courage to go forward with the tickling, or maybe they were just acting like normal college kids. Arthur didn’t care. He noticed that all the girls were dressed like they had hit the gym earlier today. Tight shirts, yoga pants and sneakers. Alicia had been the first to enter. She was the one who did the yelling as they walked in. She was about 5’7, long brunette hair with a gorgeous face. Heather was blonde and about the same height as Alicia but she loaded up with some nice boobs, and clearly wasn’t afraid to show them off. Jen was the shortest of the group. A little italian girl of about 5’1. She had the biggest ass of the girls. Finally, Hannah was a blonde that was about 5’3 with an athletic build. Arthur would learn later that she was the center fielder of the softball team. It was a great group of girls and it was clear they were excited to have at the boys. Arthur eventually rounded everyone up and got the guys locked in the ankle stocks. He managed to tie their hands down to the chairs they were sitting on so they were even more helpless. From left to right the guys were lined up Steve, Karl, Pete, Mark and Dan. He was sure to match up father and son next to each other.

“Ok girls, pick your target. Doesn’t matter who you get.” The girls all giggled as they chose who they wanted. Jen was on Steve, Heather took Karl, Hannah was on Pete, Alicia was with Mark (those two have hooked up before) and of course the husband and wife combo of Dan and Mary were on the end. Arthur then explained how everything was going to unfold. “Ok at first were going to go one at a time. I’ll ask you a few questions as your tickler starts to slowly and gently start tickling your feet. Almost like a little interview as their doing it. Then we’ll take off one of your socks and at the same pace, see how that feels. One by one you all will go through the same exercise.” All of the girls and guys exchanged glances giddily. “Then the real fun begins. I’m going to turn the girls loose on you telling them to tickle your trapped feet as fast as they can. We will see who among you can hang on the longest. The safe word is Yellow. As soon as you say Yellow your tickler will stop. The one who lasts the longest will get a bonus. Girls, you will get a little bonus depending on how fast you break your guy. Understood?” Everyone nodded in agreement.

Arthur started the camera and started over near Steve. “Ok Steve, how old are you?” “21” he responded. As he responded Jen started taking off his shoes. Soon they were both off and a pair of addidis black ankle socks were left. “You’re a pretty big guy Steve, are your nervous about being tickled?” She started dragging her fingers around his feet. “I’d say ummm uh he heh he i’d say no.” “Interesting, on a scale of 1-10 how ticklish are you” “Id hehe i’d say about a heheh FIIIIIIIvee heh. “Seems a little more than that. Let’s get his sock off.” Jen did as she was told. She was staring back at a great looking size 13 bare foot. “You’re a big strong bouncer Steve, does it bother you that a tiny woman is causing you to lose composure?” Steve was clearly more ticklish without his sock. “hahaheheh o heheh i’m totalllllllfheheheyy fine. She don’t hehehe got shit.” He was trying his best to hang on when Arthur gave Jen the que to stop. He was breathing heavily.

“Next up we have Karl. My my you look like you hit the gym as well sir.” “Thanks, i do. I workout everyday.” Heather slid off his Nike Air Max shoes and found some multi colored socks. Blue, green and purple. The clung to his size 12 feet. She started at his toes and lazily drug her fingers down to his heels. “So mr. gym guy, same scale 1-10, how ticklish?” Arthur said. “Well, i’d hehehehehheheheh o man…i thought heheheh i was like a 3 hahah but hehe this is pretty bad.” “Who would you say is going to to be the most ticklish out of this group.?” Arthur asked. Heather was eyeing up Karl as she took his sock off and went in on his bare foot. “I’d have to sayyyyahahhhahahaha ha i’d go with hahahahaha Pete. hahah Pete i said hahaha. He’s gonna crack so quick hahaha. “What about you though?” “Nah hahahah i’m good. I’ve got it.” Karl said as Heather stopped tickling his feet on que.

Pete was up next. He was feeling a little fed up with Karl, getting called out like that in front of everyone. “Pete, Karl just said you were the most ticklish of the group. Do you agree?” The softball star began to take off Pete’s black running shoes. He had on a pair of black nike dry fit socks. “I’m ticklish, but no way i lose to these guys. Those two were heheheheheheh WHOA hhehe o man hahhahahhehe they were giggling like hahah bitches hhehehe.” “kind of like you, right now?” Arthur said. “I’m not hahahah as bad hehehe. I’m like a heheh a 4 on the scale hehehehahha.” Hannah took off his sock to reveal a size 9 bare foot. “I have the same socks on!” she said. “Athletes must think a like.” Said Arthur. “You are a college hockey player, aren’t you Pete?” Pete was starting to lose his cool. “hahahah i am hahah yes. hhahahahahahahahahaha. “I would think a hockey player would be tougher than this. Don’t you think girls? the girls all giggled and said replied yes. “hahahahaha i’m AM tough hahahahahaha this is nothinghehhehehehehehehehehe. Hannah winked at him as she stopped tickling the athlete’s feet.

Mark was up next. He was almost sweating. Not because he was nervous about being tickled, but nervous about showing his weakness in front of his parents. He had also noticed that when Pete was being tickled, a little bulge had started in his mesh shorts. All of the roommates happened to be wearing the same style of shorts. Mark was the only one who had the angle to see the slight bulge, but if it that happened to him in front of his mom and dad, it would be devastating. “Well Mark, your dad is actually in the stocks next to you huh?” asked Arthur. Alicia took off his cross trainers to reveal some sweaty white and grey socks. She started at the arches. “Yes he’s HEREHHEHE. O man haha.” “Are you more nervous to laugh in front of your parents, or to see your dad giggle like a girl?” Asked Arthur. That thought had barely crossed his mind. “hehehehehehe the first one!! hahahhahah he’s not gonna laugh hehehehehehehehehhhehehehheheh I’m like a 8 on the scale hahahahaha.” Alicia was loving this. This ripped dude who she had been with was falling apart at the seams. She slipped off a sock and threw it aside. “Mark which of your roommates do you want to see tickled silly?” “hahahahahahahah what? hahaha none of them.” “Mark, come on…” Arthur said. “hahahahaha ok ok hahaha Steve. hahahahaha he thinks he’s all tough at the bar hahahahah this is gonnna hhahah be greathahaha.” Alicia stopped the tickling. Mark caught his breath, happy that it was over.

Arthur approached Dan, the last member of the group to be tickled. He awaited his wife’s nervous fingers nervously. “So Dan, as the oldest guy here, how do you feel that you’ll do compared to these young studs?” Mary started slowly taking off his shoes. “I think i’ll do fine.” Arthur was intrigued, “what do you do for a living Dan?” Mary had popped off the first loafer, revealing some thin navy blue dress socks. “I uh, I work on Wall Street, a broker…” he replied. “Whoaa so you must be really good under stress?” Mary had the second shoe off and was now dragging her fingers down her husbands ticklish feet. “hehehehe yes i hahahaha i am. o my god hahahahhah Mary, hahahah not there.” “You seem quite ticklish Dan, Mary on a scale of 1-10 how bad is he?” Mary was delighted to be involved. “oh he’s up there. 9 or 10 for sure!” All of the college kids laughed as they witnessed Marks dad giggle. “So Dan, did you like seeing your son tickled?” “Hheheheheheheheheheheh no i hahhahahaha ehhhehehe hahaha no i didn’t!heheheheh. “Why not?” Arthur pressed on. “heheheheheheheh i just don’t hahahahahahahhahahha. “I Think it’s cute, Mark get’s his ticklish feet from both of us!” Mark was mortified as his roommates and neighbors laughed. The dress sock had been off for a while now and Mary knew just where to tickle. “heheheheheh she knows my spots hahahahaha this is hahahaha not fair!! Oh thank god!” He said as she took the que to stop the toruture.

Arthur walked back and forth. “So guys, how are you feeling. Better or worse that you thought?” Steve spoke up. “I’m feeling great. Some of these guys are ticklish as shit.” “So are you!” Pete snapped back. They all bickered playfully back and forth for a while. The girls were all giddy as hell. “It’s so cute how ticklish you all are. I can’t believe you agreed to do this” said Jen. “Yea, said Hannah. “Who would have guessed you all would laugh like this. You all seem so tough.” The guys fought back with some dirty looks and a few of them flirted back with the girls. Arthur was loving it. “OK OK that’s enough. It’s time for the real deal. Ladies, remember, your goal is to make the guy in from of you scream Yellow. “Never gonna happen” said Karl. “Yeah, no chance” said Pete. Arthur counted down from 3. “here we go ladies and gents. 3…2…1….GO!”

When Steve originally approached his friends with this idea, they never could have imagined this moment. When Arthur said GO, the air was filled with black socks, colorful socks, and dress socks. Laughter boomed through the same room that these guys through a huge house party at just a week ago. Not one of the 5 guys was able to keep from breaking into uncontrollable laughter. Little Jen had big bouncer Steve out of his mind. “What’s the matter Steve? I’ll stop if you tell me i’ll skip the line at your bar forever!” “HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA ANYTHING HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA JESUS NOT THEREHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA YOUR CRAZY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. It was a sight to see the big guy laughing like crazy. But the other four weren’t doing better. Cocky Karl couldn’t help but pouring into hysterics whenever Heather tickle his toes. “Wait tip the guys at the gym find out about you Karl. How embarrassing” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NEVER KNEW HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA I WAS HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THIS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THIS HAHAHHAHAHAH TICKLISH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TOES!”

Pete was being tickle out of his mind but heard that from the guy who had made the prediction that would crack first just minutes ago. “HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAH KARLS BEGGING HAHAHHHAHHAH YOU PUSSY HAHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHA. Hannah heard him through his laugher. “Oh so it’s ok if i go to YOUR toes???” She did and the university’s star winger hit the roof. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NO NOT MY TOESHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY KARL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I’M A 10 HHAHAHHAAH ON YOUR SCALE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Karl responded back HAHAHHAAHHAHAHA WE HAVE HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THE SAME WEAK SPOT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

On the far end, it was father and son laughter. When the signal to start was given both Mark and Dan let loose into tickle hell. Mark was begging instantly. HAHAHAHHAHAAHA ALICIA HAHAHHA YOU KNOW IM TICKLISH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA ANYTHING PLEASE HAHAHAHAHHA Alicia was loving every second of this. She looked over and noticed Dan and Mark had such similar laughter. Dan had tried to barter with Mary at the start. “Mary, honey, please…let’s not do this we don’t need the moneyhhehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU KNOW MY SPOTS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH ARTHUR THIS ISNT FAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Mary loved controlling her husband like this. He was usually always the one in total control at his job. Now she played him like a piano. “Oh, just look at my two boys. Like father like son!” Mary said. It was at that moment that Arthur threw some baby oil and hair brushes into the middle of the room. “Go nuts ladies. Some extra weapons for you.” The girls all scrambled for something. Hannah grabbed a brush and went to town on Pete. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS HAHAHAHAHAHA HORRIBLE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Hannah loved seeing Pete like this. “Oh, who’s the ticklish hockey player? Say it!” HAHAHHAHAHA I AM HAHAHAH I”M A TICKLISH AHHAHA HOCKEY PLAYER HAHAHAHAHAH. Jen heard this and loved it. She was taking the hair brush to Steve’s left foot and fingers on the right. “Yea, tell me your a ticklish bouncer! Steve had totally lost control. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IM A BIG TICKLISH BOUNCER HAHAHAHHAHAH ANYTHING YOU SAY HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE BRUSH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH PLEASE JEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU”RE EVIL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mary, Alicia and Heather all picked up the baby oil. They sprayed it all over the feet of the men in front of them. Karl, Dan and Mark lost control. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA THIS MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE HHAHAHHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAH I”M DYING HAHA said Karl. Mark was no better than his buddy. HAHAHAHA ALICiA NO HAHAHAHAH ASTOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Then Mary pointed out something huge. “this smells like strawberry? Is it?” Arthur replied back right away. “it is! It’s strawberry flavored baby oil.” Mary shouted, ‘ohhh your done for now sweety” She bent down and started sucking on Dan’s toes while scratching away at his feet. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA NO HONEY HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOT THAT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA YELLLOW YELLOW YELLOW! The stock broker had cracked. His wife manipulated him very well. He lost, but she didn’t stop.

Meanwhile Alicia and Heather saw this as well. “Jeeeeez” said Heather, i better try that. Karl responded. No no no don’t not that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I”M SO TICKLISH. Mark meanwhile was disappointed in seeing his father totally crack. But when Alicia laid her mouth on his toes, he was in the exact same state of mind as his father. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I”M LOSING IT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH. Jen and Hannah grabbed some oil and splashed it all over their guy’s feet. Pretty soon the sight on camera in front of Arthur was 4 sexy college girls sucking on and tickling the feet of 4 hot college guys, and a husband dying in laughter as his wife took him to the cleaners. That’s when Jen pointed it out. “hey look! HAHA i can’t believe it. I think they like it!” The girls relented a little bit to see what she meant. There were 5 pitched tents in the room. And they weren’t going anywhere. The guys were rock hard from being tickled and having their toes sucked. They never experienced anything like this in their life. Slowly but surely things started to take an unexpected turn.

Jen had Steve totally under her control. “Say the safe word and i’ll finish you off big guy!” Steve was torn. He didn’t want to lose to his roommates, but he was in agony. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO WAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA JESUS NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GET THE TOUNGE OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA OK YELLOW YELLOW!!!. The bouncer had given in. Instantly though, Jen, who was becoming very attached to Steve, jumped up and straddled his legs. She pulled down his pants in front of everyone and started jerkin him off. Ohhhh good yea….fellas you should give in. This is fucking hhhahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHOHHHH HAHAHA. Jen shut him up . With one hand she was stroking his cock. With the other she was tickling his big feet.

Karl and Pete were both on the verge of giving up. Karl went seconds before Pete. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NO STOP HAHAHAA ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE JERK ME OFF HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE . OK OK OK YELLOW!!! I GIVE UP HHAHAHHAHA. Before he knew it, his mesh shorts were down and Heather was jerking his cock like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile Hannah was dying for Pete to give in so she could attack his cock. “Give up Pete, you know you want to. I’ll take special care of my favorite player…” HAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA OK OK YELLOW YELLOW I”M SO TICKLISHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhhhh whoaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaa that feels good. Hannah was all over it. It was the best feeling he’s felt in a while.

Mark had saw this in the corner of his eye. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA I WON HAHAHAHAHA I WON HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH STOP I WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Alicia was pissed that she hadn’t made him crack. “you’ll still say Yellow though. With that she took two hairbrushes to his feet and that was what did him in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YELLOW YELLOW HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOURE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA I GIVE HAHHAHAHAH. Alicia popped up. Well, i feel good i got you to crack. I’ll reward you for winning. She walked up, pulled his pants down, making sure she was blocking the view of his parents and started sucking his dick like a champ. “Ohhhhhhh my god. I can’t believe i was turned oohhhhhhhnnnnnn by this hahheheheheh. she gently started tickling his toes.

Mary came up from sucking and tickling her defeated husband’s feet. She looked around and saw 3 girls jerking 3 hard dicks, while tickling their guy’s feet. Then she saw her son getting a blow job while having his toes lightly tickled. At first she was FURIOUS that this bitch would do this in her presence. It was disgusting. But then she looked to see Dan’s boner pushing up his khakis. She figured, when in Rom, and started sucking on him as well. She from time to time tickled his toes. Arthur waited until all 5 guys blew their loads, and finally shut off the camera. First it was Mark, then his father next to him. Pete let lose in Hannah’s hands…and Steve and Karl were right behind him. It was a crazy sight.

After a minute or so and everyone caught their composure, all the girls looked at each other and started laughing. “That was so fun! said Hannah.” “Oh my god i can’t believe how ticklish you all were. And then how turned on we all got. That was so nuts!” said Jen. “I’m sorry i lost control like that Mr. and Mrs. Banstable” Alicia said to Marks parents. “Oh don’t worry about it. We’ll forget it if you both do.”

“so Mark you won huh? good job man. I don’t know how you did it. Im so ticklish” said Steve. “Yea, congrats, you earned it.” Said Pete. Everyone sat around and talked about how each other was ultra ticklish. Arthur paid everyone their money on the spot. Then spoke up. “So, did you all have fun? I know it’s totally off the wall, but did you have a good time?” Everyone responded back with a resounding “Yes!” “dude i would totally do this again, or at least get some others to do this, like all the bouncers down at the bar” Said Steve. “Or my hockey team!” Said Pete. “It would take some convincing but who knows.” Karl was eyeing up the girls. “I say we get some pay back at some point what do you think girls?” They all laughed and started getting bashful. “Great, then.” Arthur said. We will have to be in touch. He was realizing that this college town could be a goldmine for ticklish guys and girls.

Awesome story! Mary and the girls rock! :D

Would love to read more stories with them!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back