• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie McMahon on commercial

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
At the end of an AT & T commercial with Stephanie McMahon, Carrot Top was kind of poking her toes and saying the "This lil' piggy" thing to her. She had a big grin on her face. I don't think it really qualifies as a ticklish reaction but you get a good clear shot of her soles and you hear the famous "This Lil' Piggy" reference. Ooooh. Stephanie!!

Yes

I saw this as well, and she has AWESOME soles....we need a cap or clip!! PLEASE! :wow:

Keep an eye out for new episodes of WWE Confidential on Saturday nights, 11pm. They sometimes show "behind the scene" segments on some of their goofy commercials. Bet Carrotop went after Steph's feet while filming the AT&T spot.

Drew ;)

There are caps and a clip (NOT by me) at www.hitwgang.com Since they're new, I hope you can view them, even if you're not a member like I am. :D

P.S. If I'd known Carrot Top would get an opportunity like this, I would've dyed my hair red and become a stand-up comic. :p

Dude...

amk....YOU ROOL, DOOD! AMK rOxOrZ my bOxOrZ!! ^_^ (seriously though, thanks man!)

Divx help

Can someone help please? All I see is complete black for my DiVx. I have Windows 98 and 96 megs of ram. Could that be a problem?

Re: Divx help

Zechs Merquiise said:
Can someone help please? All I see is complete black for my DiVx. I have Windows 98 and 96 megs of ram. Could that be a problem?

You should be able to see the clip just dandy with your setup, I think it's just a missing codec. Make sure you have the DivX codec for your player.

You can download DivX version 3.11 (which Rayden used to encode this scene) at http://www.divx-digest.com/software/divxcodec.html

this has to be one of the greatest commercials in a long time. how many times have any of us waited for commercials to show us the feet/soles of a beautiful woman? now we get Stephanie McMahon's soles. oh happy day!!! knowing Carrot top, he probably did tickle her during outtakes. why oh why couldnt it be me in that commercial. can you imagine if he did tickle her in the commercial. i think we all would have passed out....

Re: Dude...

Krokus said:
amk....YOU ROOL, DOOD! AMK rOxOrZ my bOxOrZ!! ^_^ (seriously though, thanks man!)

I assume that means you were able to see the caps and clip, Krokus? :p

Seriously, thank Rayden at HITW, he's the one who made them. (Great site, BTW, especially if you're a foot fan like me, and well worth the price of membership.) :D

primetime said:
can you imagine if he did tickle her in the commercial. i think we all would have passed out....

If he DID tickle her, I hope it'll be shown on those "behind the scene" segments Drew was talking about. ;)

It's just not workin' for me. I downloaded the codec again and again. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. The works. And I still get that cursed black screen. ::Big sigh:: It's a good thing I tape RAWs. As for the Steph clip, if Confidential isn't a replay, they should have a behind the scenes look on the commercial. It's not a promise, but they should. They've done it for so many others in the past. If this is true, we should be in for a treat since she is barefoot in two different scenes. Who knows? Maybe Carrot Top did what Howard Stern couldn't?

do i need to be a member

do you have to be a member of that site to view the steph clip?

Jumpin' Jesus on a Pogostick!!!!

I just looked at the clips from The Hole In The Wall Gang!!!

If Carrot Top didn't have a foot fetish before, I'll bet he has one now. Knowing that nutball and having seen his antics on TV and in person, you know that he tickled her. Please, god please, let there be outtakes!!!

How could anyone in his position resist tickling those beautiful soles?

Now I see why you guys watch wrestling. I tuned out about 1998, and they didn't have women like that back then!

Rasputin

Re: do i need to be a member

mrwheels said:
do you have to be a member of that site to view the steph clip?

I think that if you're not a member of the Hole-In-The-Wall Gang, you can view the pics and clips for a week after they're posted at the site www.hitwgang.com

This has got to be at the top of my list for all time favorite commercials. Up there with the old light bulb burning out and cat getting sucked into the vacuum cleaner and the ferret attacking the guys tongue in the can you hear me now commercial. When i first saw her on the massage table i was hoping like hell he would massage her feet. Then i saw her soles at the end of the commercial and it was awesome. The fact that there was no tickling was a momentary dissapointment. Still i hope they do have some outtakes showing her getting tickled.

By the way i'm still laughing at the jumpin jesus on a pogo stick remark rasputin..just strikes me as funny..its been a long day i think. :)

I haven't seen the actual commercial yet, and maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it looks like Carrott-top is being extra careful NOT to touch her soles. Maybe because he knows her feet are really ticklish. Allright I know I'm stretching things a bit, but with feet that pretty, they have to be ticklish! And you know Stephanie's probably a stuck-up, rich, little princess, so a good tickling would probably take her down a peg or two.

Here's the old imagination at work: wouldn't it be cool if one of the gals from Smackdown( Nidia, Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie) ran into Stephanie and was quite "impressed" with seeing her feet in the AT&T commercial. And things took off from there......what a storyline!

Drew;)

steph is nothing like that people say she is the nicest person they ever met.

I just checked and the clip is no longer in the new/free section. However, Drew posted the following this morning in one of the other threads about this.

O.K., kids....sit down,......no rough-housing,......comfortable?
Good!
Now don't go TOTALLY ballistic, but.......if you go to the WWE website, click on "t.v.", go to this weeks write-up of "Confidential", you'll see it's a new episode.

AND.....they mention "Get a glimpse of behind the scenes footage of new commercial featuring Stephanie McMahon".

Thank you for your cooperation.

Drew

Just thought I'd pass it along so you all get a chance to see it. BTW, the commercial is connected to a contest with ATT and WWE for free tickets to Wrestle Mainia. So, you aren't likely to see it outside of the slots that the WWE is on.

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back