• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Coed Tickle Slave Turnabout II F/F */F

leenotler

TMF Expert
I hadn’t even thought about a sequel. I was working on another story. But, by popular demand, well, one request, here's a short sequel.

You don’t have to read the first one, but it would help:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?252002-College-Coed-Tickle-Slave-Turnabout-F-F

Nonconsensual, but mostly playful. Evil intensity but no seriously evil intent.
Mostly feet, but a lot of upper body too.
No sex no nudity.

Comments critical or praising are always welcomed.

College Coed Tickle Slave Turnabout II F/F */F

“Buzzzzzzzzaaawwww!” The alarm was set to the most irritating sound, but it had little effect on Brittany.

Julie burst into Brittany’s bedroom. “Brittany, come on, wake up, its your turn to drive today. You better not make me late again!” exclaimed Julie, turning off the alarm and shaking Brittany’s shoulder. She could never depend on her college roommate to wake up on time.

“Umph hmmmmmm” Brittany rolled onto her stomach, twisting herself in the covers and showing no signs of getting up.

“Brittany, I’m counting down!”

“Ahmmumummm”

“Five, four, three, two, one, zero!” As Julie counted, she tucked the covers further under both Brittany’s sides, cocooning her, and pulled the covers out of the foot of the bed, baring dainty feet. On the count of “one” she straddled and sat on Brittany’s legs. She put her fingernails at the base of those little toes and her thumbnails at her heels. Julie had perfected this technique after much experimentation. She felt an exhilarating anticipation, like a gymnast about to perform her favorite trick. On “zero”, she executed a rapid clutching movement, digging lightly with her fingernails and sliding along the soles with her thumbnails. This could probably rouse Brittany from death itself.

“ahmmmaaaaah AAAH AAH HAA HAAA HAAAA!” Brittany wailed with the rising volume of a siren. Her body contorted like a snake trying to outrun a mongoose. She even looked like a snake, all tangled and wrapped up in covers, twisting and writhing and bouncing in hysterical, exquisite anguish. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHA!”

“Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey! Tikky-tikky-tikky-tikky!” Julie sang with almost vicious glee, grinning bigger the louder Brittany became. She managed to keep her hands on target, despite Brittany’s gyrations, reacting with the speed of, well, a mongoose, clutching, clutching, toes and soles, toes and soles. “Rikky-tikky-tikky-tikky-tikky-tikky-tikky-tavi!” Julie chattered, in a surprisingly appropriate, if somewhat contrived manner, with not even an apology to Kipling.

“HEEEEEHAAAAWWHAAAAANAAAA!” Brittany was no longer asleep, but was not exactly conscious either. Her brain had skipped over consciousness, and went straight to mindless hysteria. Little tickle spasms were making her toes point and grip in time to Julie’s expertly executed tickle trick.

“If it would’t make me late, I would do this all morning”, thought Julie, beaming with sweet, sweet, vindictive joy. “Are you awake now, Brat-tany?”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAS!” Brittany agreed incoherently. She would have agreed with anything.

“OK, lets go,” Julie said firmly, rolling off the bed, and trying not to laugh. She so enjoyed that.

Brittany gasped and giggled and shuddered to awareness, untangling herself and getting out of bed before Julie had any other ideas.

Brittany secretly loved being tickled, but it was difficult to stand that much fun. She was still exploring her newfound ticklishness. She often tried to manipulate Julie into tickling her, but it was still a very daring thing to do. It was like an overwhelming thrill ride; you scream during it, and then get back in line, to wait with anxious, fearful anticipation for the next run. She could hardly stand it, but couldn’t stand to be without it for long. Brittany’s sister really had hypnotized her into trading one addiction for another, ticklishness for smoking.

Now that Julie was no longer ticklish, thanks to hypnosis, she found she loved ticking people. She never dared tickle anyone before; she had been way too ticklish herself and never liked being tickled. She tried to hold herself back and not take unfair advantage of Brittany, though it was fair payback for all the torment Brittany used to put her through. She loved discovering new ways and places to tickle Brittany and watch her react. She collected tickle reactions like a stamp collector collects stamps.

Later, that evening, in the living room, “I look fat, don’t I?” Brittany mumbled, staring over her stomach at the bowl of chocolate chip ice-cream on her lap.

“Not really, but that can happen after quitting smoking.”

“I gained ten pounds already.” Brittany pouted, licking her spoon clean.

“I can help you diet, if you want,” Julie offered.

‘That would be great!”

Julie took Brittany’s half-full bowl of chocolate chip ice cream and dumped it out in the kitchen sink.

“Hey! Very funny. Well, OK, I guess that’s helping,” Brittany conceded glumly.

“Ta-da!” Julie returned from the kitchen and handed Brittany a container of low-fat, organic, plain yogurt.

“Thanks!” said Brittany, brightening, until she tasted the yogurt. “Does it come in chocolate chip?” she inquired hopefully.

“Not really, but maybe there’s a carob flavored one you might like.”

Brittany put the yogurt down and went into the kitchen. Julie heard a kitchen chair being dragged across the floor. After a few moments of silence, Julie went to investigate.

There, on a kitchen chair, Brittany was reaching into the cookie jar that Julie had moved to the top of the refrigerator. Brittany had cheeks full of one chocolate chip cookie and was grabbing another one.

“Brittany?”

Brittany froze and looked sideways at Julie for a moment, realizing she was caught with her hand literally in the cookie jar. She pulled a cookie out, then slowly opened her mouth as wide as possible.

“Brittany! Put…the cookie…down.”

Brittany moved the cookie ever so slowly toward her gaping mouth.

“Don’t do it!”

Brittany held the cookie inside her open mouth, looking wide eyed at Julie.

“You’re the one who asked for help, Brittany.”

Brittany chomped on the cookie and chewed as fast as possible.

“No you don’t!” Julie leaped across the kitchen and grabbed at Brittany's sides and stomach.

“PUTHWATHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAH!” Brittany spewed cookie all over the refrigerator.

“OK, that’s it, you and I are going to some exercise classes. I know a place.” Julie stated, continuing to tickle just for the sheer pleasure of it. She was pleased with her Tickle Heimlich Maneuver, though the refrigerator looked like a failed abstract art project. “Guess who’s cleaning up?”

“MEEEE-HEEHEEHHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

The next evening, Julie drove Brittany downtown. “We’re going to a Laser Tag place?” Brittany asked, reading the sign “Laser Tag, with a Difference”.

“No, not there, the next building, “Fitness, with a Difference”,” Julie corrected, but she wondered if they were related. She had never been in the Laser Tag place.

“I’ve been to fitness clubs before.” Brittany said cautiously.

“This one’s different.”

Once inside, Julie signed Brittany in as her guest.

“You’re a member, Julie?”

“Yes, she is, just recently,” answered the receptionist. “And she’s been very helpful already, volunteering to assist some of our newer members.” She smiled knowingly at Julie and continued. “There are no classes in session right now, but aerobics room five is free.

“We’ll start there.” Julie said, leading Brittany into a small room with just a couple machines, a slightly padded floor, and mirrored walls, giving an infinity look. The nearest device looked like a leg lift machine.

“Let’s start on this one,” said Julie, indicating the nearest machine. “I’ll spot you. Just sit there, stretch your legs out and put your ankles between these padded bars.”

“OK, but this doesn’t seem very aerobic. It looks more like a strength trainer.”

“It’s both really.” Julie pulled the locking lever and removed Brittany’s shoes.

“What? You’re kidding. Eeheeheeee ahahaha”

Julie was slowly grazing one fingernail over Brittany’s sock covered sole. “Now, it gets aerobic, but we’ll start off slow.” She pressed her nail just above her heel, slowly moving back and forth in an arc.

Brittany winced and bent her head down, while little bursts of air escaped her pressed lips. She was regretting her choice of thin nylon stretch socks.

“Oh, that’s a new one,” Julie smiled at the reaction, speeding her finger up just a bit.

Brittany sounded like a miniature steam engine. “Chuff mmmm chuff mmmmm chuff.”

Julie chanted, “I think I can, I think I can. Woo woo!”, remembering a childhood story.

“Not funneeeheeeheeehee” squealed Brittany as Julie stopped her in mid-sentence by quickly grasping, raking, her heel with all five nails, then resuming her single nail arc.

“Chuff, mmmm no chuff hmmmmmmmmmmm chuff” Brittany couldn’t stop herself.

“I know I can! I know I can! I’ll have to remember that one.” Julie then slowly dragged all her nails over the tops of both feet.

Brittany doubled over and gritted her teeth, “Gih gih gih gih ah ah sta ah ah ap”

“What was that? A lovely staccato, I guess, but not very aerobic,” Julie sighed. “And I promised you a workout. Hmmm, let’s see.”

Julie turned her hands sideways and started playing very fast vertical piano along both Brittany’s soles, with dramatic runs and fierce thundering crescendos.

“BWAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA” Brittany was already breaking a sweat, and all thanks to Julie’s moving performance.

Julie closed her eyes and swayed in passionate love for her music.

"AHAAAAHAHA ah ah ah AHAHAHHAHHHAAAAHAHA"

Julie's hands were moving furiously, rapidly approaching the climactic finale, but then she stopped abruptly, tapping one finger on one sole.

“You really need tuning.” Julie stopped playing and moved to do some tuning. She grabbed one knee, squeezing very gently.

“Hee hee hee heeeeeeeeee,” Brittany fake-laughed a musical note.

“Really? A little higher then.” Julie squeezed much harder and faster.

“HEEHEEHEEEHEEHEE!” Brittany laughed for real.

"Not quite high enough," taunted Julie.

"HEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEE" She mostly got louder, but she really tried to get a little higher.

“Enough fooling around, let’s get serious.” Julie grabbed both knees, “This works the quads.”

“QUADSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Brittany’s legs were bouncing and jerking.

“And now the glutes,” Julie moved behind her, placed her fingers in front of her hips and dug into her buttocks with her thumbs, searching for just the right spot, guided by just the right volume.

“Ahahah. Heeheehee. BWAHAWHAWHAW!” Brittany worked those glutes like a champion.

“Deltoids.” Julie dug into her armpits.

“DELTAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHA!”

“Stomach muscles. One long set is best.” Julie put her thumbs behind Brittany’s sides and gripped her fingers into her stomach.

“Long? AHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAWWWHAWWHAAAAAW!” Brittany’s sweat mixed with tears as she performed involuntary crunches.

“OK, take a minute to rest, and we’ll move to the next machine.”

“Next machine? Oh, no, I’ve had enough tickling!”

“OK, I promise I will not touch you on the next machine.”

“I don’t trust you.”

“I really promise.”

Julie unlocked Brittany and had her stand in the next machine which looked like it would work the pectoral muscles. She adjusted the machine to Brittany’s diminutive height.

“Now grip these handles out in front of you and slide your heels back into the slots.”

Julie operated the machine's controls. Padded clamps swung into place, gripping Brittany’s ankles, thighs, wrists, arms, and waist.

“I knew it!”

“I’m not going to touch you.”

Rubber tipped, jointed rods unfolded from inside the machine, coming to rest on Brittany’s ribs, armpits and stomach. Trap doors opened under her soles, replaced by brushes.

“I don’t think I like this. No, ahahaha” Brittany felt the brushes vibrating randomly.

Now the rods were moving with great dexterity as Julie fine tuned the settings, searching for maximum effect.

“Ahahee. Haaa. Hooo. Oh oh ho hooooaw AHAHHAHHA!”

“There, now it’s dialed in. We’ll set it for an hour aerobic cycle.”

“An hour! AHAHAAA! HEEHEHEEEE! BWAHWHAAW! HOHONOHO! ” Brittany reacted to the machine as it cycled from point to point on her body, foot brushes, then rib rods, then underarm rods, then vibrating stomach pokers.

“AHAHAAA! HEEHEHEEEE! BWAHWHAAW! HOHONOHO!” Brittany was sounding a little mechanical herself as she laughed in time to the machine.

Julie sat on a chair, giggled and clapped her hands at Brittany’s plight. The machine was only set for five minutes. She didn’t think Brittany was ready for more on that machine.

“AHAHAAA! HEEHEHEEEE! BWAHWHAAW! HOHONOHO!” Brittany was sagging against the machine as it stopped and released her.

“It’s over?”

“You did great Brittany! You burned at least 130 calories. That’s a whole cookie!”

“What? That’s all?”

“That’s how it works out, I’m afraid. Remember that when you reach for a cookie.”

Brittany slept in the car on the way home. Julie was already calculating how to wake her when they got home. Nothing too extreme. She had suffered enough. Almost enough.

FIN

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back