• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(REAL!!!) Hypno-Tickling

NoobSaibot

This is story that may is different to others posted here,but the story really happened.
In 1991 i had 2 Girls , 1 from Bosnian-Herz. and 1 from Italy, as very close friends.One Afternoon we decided to go out at night and they told me to be there around 7.00 o'clock in the Evening.But as you know girls always need more time to prepare.When i arrived Daniela the Girl from Bosnia was ready to start.she was wearing as skirt and a black pantyhose. I could see her nyloned feet ,when suddenly Ana ,the girl from italy, came into the room and jumped on daniela. And she started to tickle Daniela.Daniela was very ticklish ,especially on her sides and her feet.When Ana grapped her Nyloned feet and tickled her, daniela screams:'"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Please" and so on.Soon i started to tickling her.After a while we wanted to tickle Ana ,but she wasn't ticklish a little bit.
As we finished our tickle fight.We were ready to go.
When we arrived the Club we so a commercial about a stage Hypno-Show.
Later when the Hypno-show started both girl decided to take part at the Hypno-Show.
The Hypnotists asked what the their worst nightmares are and daniela told about her ticklishness,and 2 other participating girls admitted their ticklesness too.Ana said she never was ticklish.
So the Hypnotist started his work.Daniela was the first,she was no match for him.After 1 minute she was looking with wide open eyes to into the hypnotists eyes and was in a very deep trance.later the same happened to ana.So the Hypnotists put ana in a very deep hypnotic state and told to be very ticklish, and he put her out of trance.
And now she got tickled ,she was wearing a skirt and white pantyhose.
The Hypnotist slipped of her shoes and tickled her feet .She screamed:"Nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Stopit aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"and it went on acouple of minutes more.Later the Hypnotist did different things with dani and ana and we ahd a good party later on.Later Ana told me she could never imagine till the hypnosis how terrible ticklishness is.................
Thats for now................................

WOW, great post! This has long been a fantasy of mine. I'd love to be able to hypnotise people just for this purpose.

I wonder, could you describe what their feet looked like? (Type of toes, size of foot, etc.) I'd love to hear more of your adventures should you care to post 'em.

:devil:

nice story!!

Heh. Nice to know I'm not the ONLY one that resorts to a little
hypnosis now and again to get a ticklish response from my
lady friends. *grins*

Hey, S.S., ever thought about taking a class in hypnosis? I
think they offer them in some places... remember reading something
online about a hypnosis course offered at some college online.

Just a thought. *smirks*

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back