• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Magic of Bourbon/"Torture Me While You Do It" (M/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“Hey kiddo!” said Drew, giving his friend a hug as he welcomed her into his home.

“It’s been so long!” said Cassie, embracing him tightly. The two had been good friends for many years, but had only seen each other occasionally over the past few.

He poured them each a glass of bourbon on the rocks and they sat out on the porch deck, catching up. Cassie had just finished nursing school, and Drew was considering going back to school himself.

Cassie had very blonde hair and blue eyes, stood just 5’2” but was full of spunk and life. She was very confident - bordering on cocky - but also very sweet and playful. She was cute, thin and athletic - she had been a star lacrosse player in college and was still a runner at age twenty-eight. Tonight she wore a blue tanktop, khaki shorts, and khaki canvas “vagabond” shoes made my Sanuk, without socks. Her feet were size seven.

Drew was 6’0”, had brown hair and brown eyes. He was kind and playful, with a wild and dark streak. He loved tickling - and although he knew his friend was ticklish (he had seen her tickled by her ex-boyfriend a few times and had tickled her very briefly once himself), he had never seen her tickled for more than a few seconds. He had always been very curious whether her tough-girl facade would vanish in the face of some legitimate tickling.

“Man, these bugs!” Cassie complained as the sun went down and the sky grew dark. 

“I thought you were the queen of the outdoors!” Drew teased.

“I am, but when I’m camping or hiking I have bug spray - I didn’t expect to need it here on your city porch!”

“Fair enough,” said Drew. “We could go inside….”

“Yeah, let’s do it. You have more bourbon?”

He smiled. “But of course.”

He poured them each another glass and they went into the living room. Cassie slipped off her shoes as she sat down on the couch and quickly tucked them under her, sitting cross-legged. Drew sat on the other end, a few feet of space in between them.

The hour grew late, but the two were having a good time together. Drew got up to go to the bathroom, and returned to find Cassie’s legs extended fully onto the couch. He approached, lifted her legs, and slid onto the couch, placing her feet on his lap. Then he began massaging them.

“Mmm….” Cassie said with a smile. “Something about having my feet rubbed….oh my god….”

It was a calculated risk, and Drew had evidence to support his hunch that Cassie might enjoy attention on her feet. His ex, Darcy, who had been good friends with Cassie, had told him that when she told Cassie that Drew liked to suck her toes, Cassie had said, “That’s so hot.” Another time, Cassie had caught Drew looking at her feet, and she wiggled her toes at him and raised her eyebrows suggestively before then smiling and breaking into giggles at the sheer notion of her playful little taunts.

As he rubbed them, Drew noticed that Cassie’s feet looked particularly well-cared for. She was a bit of a tom-girl, and almost never had her toes painted, but this night she did - bright red. In the past, too, he’d often noticed that her feet had a few scattered callouses, but tonight they felt quite soft.

“I’m not sure I’ve ever seen your toes painted,” Drew remarked.

“Haha, yeah, pedicure before the wedding I went to last weekend,” Cassie replied.

“Ohh, nice,” said Drew. “So, some scrubbing?” He took his hand, and with a combination of knuckles and fingertips, “scrubbed” the bottom of her left foot.

Cassie cackled and quickly jerked her foot away. “I hate the scrubbing!”

“Wow,” said Drew, feigning amazement. “Is that how you react to the real thing?”

“NO,” she replied stubbornly. She paused, as if she were considering whether to be truthful or not. Then she said, “The real thing is much worse!”

“Oh,” Drew said, grabbing her ankle again and pulling her foot back onto his lap. “So then,” he began lightly tickling the sole of her foot, “how do you react?”

Cassie giggled and tried to pull her foot away, but Drew held it tightly. “I LAUGH!!!” she burst out.

“Oh, just like you are right now?” Drew teased as he tickled harder.

Cassie’s laugh grew harder and she twisted her body desperately to try to crawl away, but Drew continued to hold her ankles tightly in place with his arm. “I’m too strong!!” she cried out, fighting hard. “If you want to tickle me you should tie me up….”

Drew immediately let go and ceased tickling. His mind was stopped dead in its tracks.

He cleared his throat. “Ahem….excuse me?”

Cassie looked downward shyly. “I’m too strong, you’ll never really tickle me well unless you tie me…”

Drew was stunned. This was one of his best friends, and he never knew she had that inclination in the slightest. In fact, she was so dominant in her personality that he couldn’t imagine it.

“Has….anyone ever done that to you before?” Drew asked.

“No,” said Cassie. “But I’ve always been curious.”

Bourbon is a magical drink, Drew thought to himself.

“You know,” she continued. “I used to hear you tickling Darcy when we all lived together. And I’d hear how much she would scream and resist it. I used to think, God Damnit, girl!! Just let go! Just surrender!! Just give in and have fun, it’ll be the time of your life!”

Drew blushed. Then he said, “So you think it’s just that easy?”

“I’m not saying it’s easy,” Cassie replied with a hint of arrogance in her voice. “I’m just saying fighting it doesn’t get you anywhere.”

“Well,” said Drew. “Let me see if I have any rope.” He stood up and left the room, returning with some rope he’d had saved just for a very special occasion.

Cassie willingly extended her arms in the air and placed her feet together.

“Ready?” said Drew.

She closed her eyes and nodded quickly.

“Jeez, I’m just tying you, this isn’t even the tickling part,” he said as he began to make a knot and attach her wrists together and to the wooden arm of the couch.

“I”m scaarrreeddddd,” she said playfully but truthfully.

Once he had both wrists and ankles tied and tied to the arms of the couch, he said, “So where shall we begin, Little Miss ‘Please Tie Me Up And Tickle Me’?”

“Where ever you want…” she said innocently.

“Your underarms look so….exposed,” Drew teased, placing a single finger on her left armpit and stroking lightly downward.

Cassie instantly exploded into hysterical laughter.

Drew then placed both hands, fingertips extended, in each armpit and began lightly dancing them on her skin. He could not believe how hard his friend laughed immediately in response. She began writhing violently all over the couch. He worried she’d break the wooden arm off. Her gasps in between laughter were high-pitched and dramatic, her giggles hysterical, and within thirty seconds she was crying from laughing so hard.

Drew paused. “So,” he said, as Cassie continued to laugh even after he had stopped. “How’s the whole ‘surrender’ thing going?”

Trying to catch her breathe, Cassie said, “Oh my god, fuck, I’m so ticklish. But I’m not trying to fight it. I’m not trying to fight it….” she started giggling again, just at the anticipation that Drew would be starting up again. Her anticipation was correct, and this time he started tickling her ribs up and down.

Cassie’s laughter was again instantaneous, but this time slightly more girlish and less utterly-hysterical. She squirmed and laughed as Drew tickled her sides all around and then lifted up her tank-top to tickle her tummy. At that point, her laughter grew harder and heavier again and she said, “My sstttommacch - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

In his drunkenness, Drew leaned down and gave her a “raspberry” on her stomach, which blew the roof off of Cassie’s laughter. She bucked wildly and screamed loudly, yelling, “NOOOOO!!!!”

“So Cass,” Drew spoke after lifting his head back up, beginning to gentle tickle her inner thighs. Cassie squealed helplessly, a look on her face like she couldn’t believe the sensation.

“You like having your feet massaged and played with…” he said as he danced his fingers to the sound of her continuous giggling all the way down her legs to her ankles. She nodded as she giggled. “But can you handle having them tickled?” He placed a hand on each heel, fingers extended, and scraped upward toward her toes.

She shook her head rapidly and then erupted into a loud, girlish shriek. Drew continued the same motion again and again. Cassie’s legs jerked fervently but because of the rope, she didn’t have much range of motion.

Then Drew leaned in. “Has anyone ever done this…?” He put her big toe in his mouth. Her giggles quickly changed into a soft moan of ecstasy. 

As he began sucking each toe, Cassie would alternate between giggles and soft sighs of pleasure. Her foot jerked hard every time he switched to a new toe, and a few times she almost seemed panicky, squealing and saying, “No!” but she would very quickly relax into erotic delight.

“Torture me while you do it,” she whispered.

Drew raised his head in surprise. “What?”

“Torture me while you do it,” she said again, this time louder.

“And….how shall I -“

Cassie closed her eyes. “Tickle me in my worst spots while you do it,” she said. She paused, waiting, then opened her eyes again. “Wait - one more shot of bourbon. I need to be able totally give in.”

Drew left the room and quickly came back with another glass of bourbon, which he held for her while she drank from her restrained position. “So good,” she said.

Again, Cassie shut her eyes. She almost looked pained. Then she suddenly smiled. “Without this,” she said, referring to the whiskey, “I wouldn’t be able to surrender.”

“Yeah,” Drew said. “You normally try to show the world you’re tough as shit.”

Cassie laughed. “I am tough as shit,” she said. “That’s why I need to learn to surrender.”

“Well,” said Drew. “I’m glad to be of assistance.”

She went on, drunkenly. “Like, really surrender. I need to be shown I’m not in control.”

“Well,” said Drew, lightly tickling her foot, causing her to flex and wiggle her toes feverishly, “I can definitely help you to see that.”

Cassie closed her eyes. “Do it.” It was not a request, it was a command.

Drew felt nervous. What was happening? What was going to happen? He hesitated.

“DO IT,” Cassie commanded. Then she, on what seemed like a subliminal level, muttered, “I’m so ticklish….I hate being tickled so much….always hated it….”

Drew loved hearing stories, so he tried to probe. “Did people tickle -“

She cut him off. “DO IT GOD DAMNIT!!”

Drew leaned it as commanded. He put her right big toe in his mouth, and swirled his tongue all around. Cassie moaned in ecstasy. Then she said, “Torture me…”

Drew reached his hands up toward her underarms, and while he continued to suck on Cassie’s toes, he placed his fingers on her flesh and dug in.

The couch jolted hard due to Cassie’s body’s wild thrashing and Drew thought he heard a crack. Drew grew increasingly aroused and, caught in the moment, began to run his tongue swiftly and powerfully between each toe. At the same time, he relentlessly spidered his fingers all around her armpits.

“FFFUUUUCKCKKKKKK!!!! OHMYGOD!!!! HEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Cassie’s laughter, cursing, screaming and thrashing were almost delirious.

For fifteen minutes, Drew delivered exactly what Cassie had begged for. He sucked on her very pretty, pedicured toes while relentlessly tickling what was clearly her most ticklish spot - her underarms - with a few forays down to her sides and tummy. He occasionally let his tongue wander all the way down her sole, a move that made Cassie, on multiple occasions, yell out, “I want to be able to touch…”

But the two were friends, and they were not going to go any further than extreme, erotic, sensual tickling. After Cassie’s pleas became desperate, Drew eventually stopped. She was red-faced, sweating, and panting. She was embarrassed, excited, exhilarated. He was too.

They embraced. They smiled. They gave each other a look. They parted ways. It was a night neither would ever, ever forget.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back