• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy Story f/f (Well a lot of f's)

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
WE have now finished Part 3 which we have entitled Dawn. Our series will end around July 2004. We are hoping that since Michelle Trachtenburg (Dawn Summers) is 19, the moderators will post it.
Dawn was mystified as to what was going on with Willow. Laughter, moaning. Was she having a Tara-related dream? Oh god it hurt to think about Tara. Now Buffy was off on another patrol, leaving Dawn to take care of Willow. Interesting change. She decided to drift into sleep. Think about other things. Like Anya. Deep down, Dawn had a crush on Anya and Xander and Spike. But the last two she was over or mostly over Spike. Anya she had a crush on. Very hard since Xander and Anya were reconciling. She dreamt that she was to punished by Anya as a favour to a wronged woman, Janice maybe. Her punishment was for Anya to tickle her forever. Dawn found herself tie spread-eagle and completely nude. “SO, you think you can hurt a woman, do you?” said Anya, grinning menacingly. “Yeah, I’m tough.” Said Dawn. “Give me all you got, wussy demon bitch.”
Anya grinned even more. “I shall enjoy reeking vengeance.” She said. She reached for Dawn’s pussy and started to masturbate her. Dawn started to moan as the feeling engrossed her. If this was vengeance then punish me she thought. Not long she was on the verge. Then the punishment began. A few feathers rose under her arms. “Nohohohoho! Plehhehehease! Stop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Dawn as the feathers ran under her armpits. Anya grinned then tiny creatures looking like miniature supermodels being tickled her all over her naked body. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” she yelled. It got worse when a redhead started to scrub the undersides of her boobs. Dawn started to yank hard on her bonds. Soon she felt little hands scratching her quivering ass. She was going wild with laughter. Then Dawn heard the sound of electric toothbrushes. Then Anya ran them under her feet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Dawn. The dream continued for Dawn, with her being tickled all over her naked form. Until she heard Buffy. She ran to greet her and she was with someone else, a girl.
To be continued

Love,
Anna and Heather

nice story! i do have a question. what do you mean by the series will end in July 2004?

Time frame

We're giving ourselves a time frame, prime time.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back