• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HTTYD Part 3 f/m m/f

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Hiccup sat on Astrid's hips and pinned her arms over her head at the floor of the saddle room. Tools and stools were in disarray overturned on the floor and strewn about. Astrid pulled her arms. She was strong but Hiccup managed to trap her under his weight, and gravity had his advantage.

"Are you ticklish?"

"Hiccup, let me go!"

"Ohhhoho, I don't think so. Not after all THAT."

"Hiccup! I'm warning you."

Hiccup let go of her arms, and she caught his wrists at her waist and clenched tightly. But Hiccup didn't fight. "Don't."

Hiccup pouted. "What's the magic word?"

Astrid rolled her eyes. "...Please?"

Hiccup leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Astrid's grip on his arms still clenched but slightly loosened. He stared into her eyes and chuckled. "Well, you asked for it!"

He spidered his fingers around her sides, clawed at her hips and up and down her ribs. Astrid shrieked and clenched her arms down to her sides. "AHahhahahaha! YOU JERK-HAhhahaha..." She snorted suddenly in between her laughter. Hiccup grinned and watched her lovingly as he tortured her. He squeezed his fingers up into her armpits. Astrid threw her head back and squealed.

"You are adorable!" Hiccup cried.

"hahahahahha-snort-hahaHICCUP," Astrid's face turned pink.

"Okay, okay." Hiccup loosened stopped tickling her, but his hands were still trapped at her sides. Astrid took a deep breath, yet couldn't loosen up. "You know you could let go now."

"I-can't," she panted.

"Just relax!" Hiccup smiled. Astrid studied his face.

"..No, I see what you're trying to do. Get off of me, and I'll relax."

"I can't get off you if my hands are stuck to you. You have to let go."

Astrid huffed. She looked up at his goofy face and scowled as he slowly unclenched her arms. Hiccup slipped his hands free.

"See? That wasn't so bad!" And as Astrid relaxed her arms out toward her sides, Hiccup went in for the kill again. Astrid clenched back up and kicked, shrieking almost twice as loud as before.

"AAAHHHAHAHAYOU LYING LITTLE CRETIN!"

Hiccup giggled. When he finally stopped, he kissed her on the nose. Astrid slapped him on the cheek. "AW OW.. alright, maybe I deserved that, but you didn't stop either."

Astrid looked like a chipmunk the way she puffed her cheeks angrily and the freckles spattered on her nose.

"What about your feet?" Hiccup tilted his head as he asked. Astrid froze, as he moved down to her ankles. She sat up as his weight shifted.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Astrid's eyes were round.

Hiccup took off her boots. "Awwh, P-U!" Hiccup waved his hand over his face.

"Yeah? Well they stink no better than yours!"

"But see, the thing is, I only have one," Hiccup retorted. Astrid scrunched her nose, and ripped Hiccup's boot off his right ankle. "Hey!"

"Let's make this interesting." Astrid gripped his ankle. "We'll have a contest, we each take turns tickling each other's feet for one minute each round. Whoever pulls away first loses."

Hiccup thought. "Do we get anything if we win?"

"The black sheep at next week's race?"

"Or the black sheep at the next three races!"

"Done!"

to be continued...

Sorry for all the cuts, btw. It's hard to write this stuff without sounding redundant. lol.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back