• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Cougar vs. Teen.

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

“Yes!” Angela said with glee, stepping off her scale. All her life, Angela had been picked on for her weight; she had never been hit on by anybody, and being 43 she felt that she was too old to go to a night club. So she made up her mind, she wanted people to come to her.

She worked out, ate right, and whenever she could, she lifted weights, and the fat just fell off of her.

She was now a drop dead gorgeous 43 year old woman, with toned, long legs, beautiful green eyes, and long dark brown hair, and she was now going to do what she had always wanted to do. Go to the beach in a black, scaly bikini, and feel confident, plus she thought she could use a tan.

Slipping into her bikini her nearly cried, she looked into the mirror and could barely recognize herself, her skin was so smooth, and her body was firm, it was like a dream come true.

After calming herself down she slipped into her car wearing just a towel wrapped around her exposed body. When she reached the beach she was amazed, it was a beautiful day. The sky was clear, the water was bright blue, and the warm sand filled in between her toes.

She walked to the edge of the beach, laid down her towel, and laid back on it. And that’s when her day would take a strange turn.

Angela heard a voice speak to her: “Well aren’t you looking nice?” She heard, Angela opened her eyes to see a girl, most likely a senior in high school in an olive green bikini, and she was quite the sight to behold.

She had long, slightly curly dirty blond hair tied into a ponytail, just a bit chubby, but still sexy, big brown eyes, lovely skin, and a deep oval navel.

Angela had never been hit on before, and she sure didn’t expect a girl to, she wanted to be nice so she said: “Hi! Uh, you to.”

Without hesitation the girl plopped down next to Angela and stuck out her hand.

“My name’s Dakota.” Angela politely shook Alice’s hand, “Hi, I’m Angel-AH!” To Angela’s surprise Dakota’s left hand shot up Angela’s outstretched arm and struck a sensitive part of her armpit, causing her to wince with laughter.

“Hahaha!” Dakota laughed, “I didn't know you where ticklish, sorry.”

“Its fine,” Angela said “I haven’t been tickled since I was a little girl and I forgot how it felt.”

“That’s terrible! Everyone should be tickled on a regular basis, preferably by me. Hey, I have an idea!” Dakota said, standing up, “Follow me, I’m gonna show you something.”

Angela knew something was up, but something about this girl stuck with her, almost like when Angela was younger, but confident. So against her better judgment, Angela got up and followed Dakota to the parking lot.

Dakota was standing next to a new looking blue Lamborghini with its truck open.

“It’s in the trunk.” Dakota said motioning her hands toward the trunk. Angela walked and bent over the trunk to look in, to see a small card saying; “Don’t worry there are air holes.” Angela was confused, until she felt Alice push her butt, causing Angela to fall into the trunk, before Angela could do anything, the trunk was closed and everything went black.

“Hey! LET ME OUT!” Angela screamed, banging her hands against the top of the trunk, but there was no response from Dakota. But Angela heard someone get into the car, start it up, and she felt the car start moving. Angela felt around, trying to find something to pull in case of an emergency to get out, only finding out it had been cut out by the owner of the car.

Angela was stuck in an uncomfortable pose until she felt the car stop… after 30 minutes. She then heard someone get out of the car, and then the truck opened. Angela tried to run away, but felt a rag get stuffed into her mouth. Angela’s body went limp and fell unconscious.

Angela woke up in a nice peach colored room with a white rug. She was attached to a wide and tall massage table up against the eye, her body was forced spread eagle in an X position with leather straps, but she was still wearing her brand new black bikini.

“H-hello!?” Angela called out, “Is anybody there?”

“I am!” Dakota said, walking into view, wearing her olive green bikini.

“Dakota, oh thank God, help me get out of here!”

“Who do you think put you in there silly?” Dakota said, walking toward Angela. Dakota then get very close to Angela’s face, their legs touches, causing an intimate moment between them when their soft skin touched.

“So, Angela,” Dakota said, her hand moving down Angela’s body, causing a small ticklish sensitive to rush through Angela’s body, which quickly turned to fear when Dakota said the sentence in a whisper, so close to Angela’s face she could feel Dakota’s minty breath,

“where else are you ticklish?”

Angela’s eye widened, “N-n-n-nowhere.” She said, stuttering in fear.

“Ohohoho please,” Dakota said, cracking her fingers, getting them ready. “I may not be the smartest girl, but I can spot a liar.” Dakota’s fingered reached toward Angela’s midriff,
“Now be a good girl and laugh.”
Before Angela could protest, Dakota’s finger tips dug into Angela’s sides and began kneading.

Angela’s face tensed up, trying to hold back the laughs. “I’m…. not…. Ticklish!”

Dakota, “Oh, but your belly says otherwise! It’s squirming all over the place.”

It was true; Angela’s body was squirming in every direction, her belly sucking in and out.

Angela knew she wasn't going to be able to hold back her laughs, and to her despair, she let a laugh out.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! YOU GOT MEHEHEHHE!”
Dakota giggled, “I think I had you a while ago.”

“YOUHUHUHUU CAN STAHAHAHHAHAP NOW!!!”

“Oh, I’ve barley started, and you’re already begging!” Dakota said.

“NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEEHESEEE!!!!!”

Dakota began wiggling her left index finger toward Angela’s round, model like navel. Though the side tickling stopped, Angela’s skin was still very sensitive.

“Hehehehehehehe!”

Dakota slipped her finger into Dakota’s navel and began wiggling it around.

“OHOHOHOHOH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!” Angela screamed.

But this sent some kind of shock through Dakota’s brain, making her want more laughing, this was no longer sexual pleasure for Dakota, but it made her feel powerful.

All Dakota’s life, due to her short size, she had always been held down and tickled throughout high school, but now this was HER chance to feel powerful.

“Oh! Kitchy kitchy koo!” Dakota teased as she began twisting her finger in Angela’s navel.
“YOHOHOHOHOUR FUCKING SIHEHEHEHEHEHEHEICK!!!” Angela screamed, her face turning red.
Dakota was having too much fun, “Let’s step things up a bit!” Dakota used her other hand to scribble across Angela’s ribs.

“HAHA! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEHEHEEHHEHEHESEE!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!”

“Ticklish ribs, huh?” Dakota smiled.

“YEHEHEHEHES!!! SO STOHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAP!!!”

“But it’s now up to you is it?” Dakota said, grinding her belly up against Angela’s belly. “I’m loving your reactions Angela! It’s really better than I expected.”

Angela, her eyes filling with tears, looked into Dakota’s eyes.
“PLEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHESE! I’LL DO ANYTHIHIHIHNG!!!”

“But this is all I want.” Dakota said, tell you what, if you go all out with the next little tickling technique, I might just let you go.”
Angela would have loved a guarantee rather than a “might just.” But at this point, she’d take the chance.

“OKAHAHHAHAHAY!!! JUST DO ITHHIHIHIHIIT!!!”

“No, no, no,” Dakota said, shaking her head, “beg me to tickle you, beg!”
Angela hated begging for her captor, but she had no choice.

“PLEHEHEHHESE TICKLE ME DAKOTA!!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!!! I’D LOVE IHIHIHHIHIHIT!!!!”

“Oh, if you insist!” Dakota said sarcastically, moving up to Angela’s armpits.

“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH THE ARMPIHIHIHIHIHITTSS! WHIHIHIHIHIHY?!!?!?!?!!!!”
Dakota danced her fingers on the surface on each of Angela’s armpits.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!! IT TICKLES SO BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAD!!”

“They’re so smooth, and so ticklish, I love it!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” Angela was screaming at this point, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“You why I love armpits?” Dakota asked Angela, who was now in silent laughter.

“Their hidden, their hard to reach during a tickle fight, but when you’re at my mercy, you can’t hide them!”

Dakota went on to tickle Angela’s armpits for 45 minutes.

After that long torture, Dakota stop tickling and pulled her hands away.

Angela was bad before, but now she was a mess, she couldn't even speak at this condition, tears dripping on her cleavage, sweat covering her entire body. Dakota seemed to have tickled Angela close to death.

“That was fantastic!” Dakota smiled, freeing Angela from the straps.
Angela’s still laughing; limp body fell to the ground.

Dakota reached into a dark bag on the side of the room, pulled out Angela’s car keys and a bottle of water and dropped them in front of Angela’s body.

Dakota picked up the black bag, threw it across her shoulder and began walking out the door before turning around and saying, “Ta- ta now!” Waving Angela goodbye and blowing a kiss while walking out the door.

After about five minutes of catching her breath and drink some water, Angela picked up her car keys and walked out the door, to find she was in a very small, empty house, most likely abandon, about a block from the beach.

-HappyTriangle

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back