• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Upton vs. Halle Berry, Tickle Fight! F/F (And Navelgasm)

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

WARNING: This story will be quite a bit more mature then my other stories, this story will of course obtain tickling (It always will hold a special place in my heart), but it will also contain, groping, sexual playfulness, flirting, sexual harassment, and forced orgasm. There will be NO nudity, but if the following add ons where too far for you, then I do not recommend reading this.

This is a work of fiction; I do not support non-consensual sexual activity.
And I do not mean to imply that the women is this story (Kate Upton and Halle Berry) are simply objects, this is a sexual fantasy, I'm sure that Kate and Halle are great people.

Now, let the story begin!

"Okay, thank you!" Said Kate Upton while waving goodbye as she walked out of a studio, Kate had just finished a photo shoot with Esquire magazine dressed in a rather small string red bikini that was now just stuffed in her purse.

While walking to her car she felt a strange presence that made her turn around, only to find herself very close to a short, elderly woman with large glasses and short, curly snow white hair, and wrinkling, liver spotted covered hands that appeared to be reaching toward Kate's butt before Kate turned around.

"Uh... Hi." Kate said, a bit perplexed and nervous, but wanting to be polite.

"Hello dearie," the woman replied with a sweet but crackly voice, "I love those pants!" Referring to the jeans Kate was wearing.

"Thanks." Kate said, a bit calmer now.

"I'm a very big fan of your work," the woman said "you’re so beautiful, I could just eat you up."
Kate giggled due to the old woman's playful personality.

"Thanks, how did you find out about my work?" Kate asked, wondering how an old woman would know about her modeling career.

"Don't under-estimate a woman of my age; we have fantasies to my dear." An even bigger smile folded up on the woman's wrinkly face. "Now if you have time, could that be a reality?"

Kate was shocked, nobody has ever said this to her, but still wanting to be polite she said "Oh, no, I'm sorry; I'm very flattered but... I just don't think I could do that, I mean, I don't really know you and-"

"It's perfectly fine dear, thank you for your time." The old woman smiled and walked away toward an old beat up car, got in it, and drove away.

Kate got in her car and pulled out he phone, she tweeted; "I just got hit on by an old lady in a parking lot."

When Kate got back to her home she looked at the clock. 10:00 PM, Kate took a shower, and slipped into her pajamas. But before she got into bed her phone began ringing.

Kate answered;
"Hello?"

"Hey Kate, it's Halle, Halle Berry, I saw your tweet about the old woman, and the same thing happened to me yesterday."

"Did the woman have short white hair and big glasses?" Kate asked.

"Yeah!" Halle said "I don't know what she... hold on, someone’s knocking on the door." Halle then hung up.

Kate assumed that Halle would call her back tomorrow, so she went to bed.

Kate woke up the next morning, she stretched and went to take another shower, after drying off and changing Kate turned on the TV to see the headline;

"BREAKING NEWS, HALLE BERRY HAS GONE MISSING!"

Kate turned up the TV and heard the details, security cameras had picked up an elderly woman spraying chloroform into Halle's face after Halle answered the door to knocking.
Kate dropped the remote out of fear and ran to her door to check to see if it was securely locked.

Kate sighed with relief seeing her door unmoved from where she left it last night Kate turned around and screamed to see the old woman holding a spray can to hear face. That's all Kate remembered before everything went black.

Kate woke up, the first thing she noticed is that her clothes where gone, she had been stripped down to a string white bikini, the second thing was where she was, it appeared to be a basement, with a dirty white rug, sprinklers on the cold stone ceiling, and plywood walls with cheap light bulbs lighting up the room.

Third thing was Halle Berry, he was stripped down to a bright orange sports bra and yoga pants. Halle was banging on the plywood wall yelling; "Let us out of here!"

"Halle?" Kate asked, rubbing her eyes and picking herself up.

Halle looked over, "These fucking walls won't budge!"
Kate had a thought, "Did the old woman put us here?"

"Yeah." Halle said, stepping back from the wall. "And she dressed us in these outfits for her own sick pleasure." Halle motioned the two pieces of clothing on her body.

"Very good!" They heard a voice say through an electrical device.
They both looked around to find the source of the noise, but they couldn't.

"Let us out of here!" Yelled Kate,

"What do you want!?" Halle roared.

"Oh, don't be so upset, I just want to admire your bodies." Halle and Kate looked at each other with disgusted faces, they both tried to cover their bodies, but they were showing so much skin it wasn't worth trying.

"Now, here's the conundrum I'm facing, I love you equally both, but I don't know who to play with, so I thought of an idea that would have it so you are both in my fantasy, and I get to play with one of you."
Kate and Halle looked at each other with fear in their eyes.

"A tickle fight!" The voice said excitedly.
Kate and Halle where perplexed.

"What?" Kate asked, "A tickle fight?"

"Yes, and the first to tap out becomes my play toy for as long as I want, and the winner is let free."

"This is crazy!" Halle yelled.

"Yeah!" Kate said, backing her up. "Where not going to tickle each other for your amusement!"

"Then I guess I have to play with both of you, and have you watch each other being my play toy."

There was a pause. Halle then charged at Kate, tackling her.

"Halle?! What are you- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!?” Halle had begun spider-tickling Kate's sides.

"I'm sorry Kate!" Halle said picking up the pace. "But you know I'm a mother, just tap out please!"

"NOHOHOHOO!!!" Kate laughed, before digging fingers into Halle's smooth, highly ticklish armpits, causing Halle to wince and laugh, falling back as Kate fell on top of her.

"I'm not even 25 yet! I have my whole life ahead of me!"
Halle was squirming beneath Kate's quick fingers.

"GET OHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHOFF!!!!" Halle laughed, with all her strength Halle was able to put her arm up to Kate's armpit, and she begins poking it.

"HE HE HE HE HE HE!!!" Kate squirmed just enough to let Halle free, Halle then got on top of Kate's back. Halle then began tickling Kate's poor exposed sides.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STOAHHAHAHAHHAAP! THAT'S NOT FAHAHAHHAHAHHAIR!"

"I'm sorry!" Halle said, picking up the tickling pace.

"PLEHEHEHEHHEEHESE!!" Kate yelled her body shifting.

"Just tap out!" Halle demanded, "The sooner you tap out the sooner it'll be over!"

But Kate managed to flip around and dug her fingers into Halle's belly,
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOHOHOHO!!!!" One finger slipped and fell into Halle's bellybutton, which cause Halle to scream with laughter.

This is just what Kate needed, a weak spot. Kate began twisting her finger, this made Halle's face light up with a forced smile.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!"

Halle fell back, but Kate was to existed to get back up, but Halle wasn't, so she went toward Kate's feet.

Halle got on top of Kate's ankles, and quickly danced her fingers up and down Kate's un-humanely ticklish soles.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kate erupted into laughter. "STOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!! NOT THE FEHEHEHEHHET!!!!!"

"You know how to stop it!" Halle screamed, tired of these games and just wanted to go home.

"OKAYHAHAHAHHAY!!!! OKAY OKAY!!!!" Kate began pounding her fists against the ground.
A virtual bell then rang, and Halle stopped tickling and got up.

"Kate!" Halle yelled going up to comfort her friend. "I'm so sorry! You know I-"

"No." Kate said, "I'm not mad, I can take what she has planned... I hope."
They both heard a loud hissing, they looked up to see the sprinklers releasing some kind of mist. That slowly made its way toward them.

"I recognize that." Halle said, "Call me when your back home."

"Okay, I will, wish me luck." Kate and Halle both closed their eyes and fell under the effects.

"Wakey, wakey, Katie, Katie." Kate heard a voice say,

Kate opened her eyes, she was in the same room her and Halle was but instead of Halle, there was the old woman from yesterday holding a black duffle bag.

"Hey there beautiful." The woman said.

Kate tried to lunge at her, but she was restrained, with her arms held above her head and her feet held together by a large, homemade looking device which made Kate's body rest on soft knitted carpet tilted up.

"Where's Halle!" Kate demanded. The woman reached up and pinched Kate's check.

"How sweet." The old woman teased. The woman let go and unzipped the bag and pulled out a bottle of warm water and whip cream (what can I say, it's a classic). "She's back at home.
The whole world is looking for you out there, but your here," the woman reached out toward Kate's breasts, "all mine... all helpless, and your about to make me very happy."

Kate tried shaking out of her bondage, but this only her breasts jiggle around in her tight bikini top.

"Oh look at them go!" The old woman teased, "Keep going, I like seeing you squirm!"
Kate let out a big sighed, "Just let me go and I promise I won't tell anyone about you, are anything you’re doing."

"That's not worth this young lady." The woman then grabbed Kate's breasts, which caused Kate to let out a little; "Eep!"

"Oh... yes..." The woman said, squeezing them and moving them around, "There even better then I imagined."

Kate's natural breasts where like water balloons in this woman’s hands.

"Oh God this is awful!" Kate yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry," The old woman said, getting closer to Kate, "Would you want me to go somewhere else?"

The woman then began to drag her fingers down Kate's stomach. Kate bit her lower lip, holding back a smile.

"Oh." The woman said. "Is your tummy ticklish?"

The woman's boney fingers going up Kate's belly where too much for Kate to hold back, and

Kate let out a grin. But Kate didn't want to accept that she would be tickled again, she had just been tickled half to death.

"Please, don't tickle my feet." Kate pleaded.

"Oh don't worry." The old woman said, beginning to drag her index finger slowly around

Kate's belly button, causing Kate to squirm and giggle, "I'm don't like feet, I like armpits, the tummy button, and the tummy itself the most."

"Plehehehease dohohon't call it thahahat." Kate giggled.

"Why not?" The old woman asked as she twisted the cap of the water bottle off. She then began to poor at on Kate's throat, the very warm water trickled down, getting Kate's breasts, chest, and belly all soaking wet. "There are few things better than a perfect, soft, exposed, and sexy tummy, and you've got one, you should be proud!" The old woman teased.

"Now because you’re being such a good sport, I'll let you choose, how do you want to be tickled? Your options are; Spiders, a tummy rumbles, tummy shakes, and my favorite, lickle."

"Is there a none of the above?" Kate asked.

"Aren't you just the cutest?" The old lady teased, I'll just play with your... for lack of a better word, 'boobs' is the mean time.

The old woman grabbed Kate's back and brought it forward to her face; she then pressed her face into Kate's massive cleavage and started shaking her head around.
"BRURHUHUHHUHUHUHUHUR!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!" Kate yelled, she was getting motor boated.

But the old woman didn't stop; Kate could feel her breasts bouncing all over her captor’s face. This made Kate well VERY uncomfortable, plus some of the water was being flicked on her face.

"OKAY! SPIDERS! SPIDERS!" Kate screamed.
The elderly woman lifted her head up, "See? That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

"Just please go easy on me, I'm really ti-HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Kate was interrupted by boney fingers dancing and scribbling around her belly and armpits.

"Oh my Lord!" The old woman said with Kate's body bucking and squirming under her fingertips. "I didn't know you be this ticklish!" The old woman chuckled, "Or that I've been having this much fun! Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

"NONONONOHOHOHOHOOHOHHOOHOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Kate laughed, with the water causing the tickling sensation to increase ten-fold.

"Oh I love it! Laugh harder for me will ya?" The woman said, her fingers nowhere close to tiring.

"NOHOHOHHOOOHOHO I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Oh please?" The woman teasing looking at Kate's bouncing breasts.

"NOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!"

"Pretty please?" The old woman asked, this time with both hands on Kate's belly, her fingers moved quicker. "Kitchy kitchy koo!"

"NONONONOONONNONO!!!!!!! IT TICKEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHELEES!!!!!! SOOHOHOHOHO BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAD!!!!!!" Kate laughed, tears forming in her eyes.

"Awww." The old woman teased seductively, "Is this poor baby ticklish?"

"EHEEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!!!!!!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE NO MORE!!!!"

"Oh what was that? More soft tummy tickling? Okay Kate, if you insist." The woman moved back up to Kate's flawless armpits. Which caused Kate's breasts to bounce all over the place, but the white bikini top was doing its job and keeping them at bay, a shocker, Kate's breasts where so massive.

"PLEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHESSSSEEEEEEE!!!!! I'M GONNA DIHIHIHIHIHIE!!!!!!" Kate roared.

"Death by tickling, what a way to go!" The woman began slowly kneading Kate's sides, causing Kate to squirm and giggle violently.

"Now I know you didn't like the spiders, but I think you'll just love the tummy rumbles."

"Whahahahat iheheis tha-AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!"

The woman then pulled her face toward the middle of Kate's stomach, placing her soft lips against it, and blowing a long, large, wet raspberry.

"Wha- what was that?" Kate asked, catching her breathe, for once when wasn't being tickled, she would cherish those moments.

"That my dear is what the internet calls a 'raspberry' but I prefer the term 'tummy rumbles' it's a lot more playful. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kate yelled, breaking a sweat.

"Hmn, I wonder..." The old woman said, her fingers reaching toward Kate's poor defenseless pits.

The old woman dug her fingers into Kate's armpits, and before Kate could react, blew 3 raspberries in rapid session.

"PFHT! PFHT! PFHT!"

"HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAAHAAA!!!" Kate laughed, her body bucking all over the place.

"Tummy shakes!" The old woman yelled with excitement, and dug her finger DEEP into Kate’s navel and began twisting it around, this tickled like nothing Kate had ever felt before.
Kate's eyes widened. "NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNONOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! NO MORE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!!!!"

But the woman didn't let up and just began shaking her finger inside Kate's belly, now Kate's belly was shaking around almost as violently as her tits!

"WHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE??!?!!!?!?!!"

"Such a lovely tummy button, and it's all to myself!" The old woman, WHILE STILL playing with Kate's belly button began lightly nibbling on Kate's sides.

"PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAP!!!!" Kate begged, “I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHIHEHEHEHEHHEEING!!!!!"

"But your all I want!" The woman said, blowing another raspberry, this time in Kate's sides.

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!"

"NOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!" The old women then stuck her tongue out and begin licking Kate's armpits.

"NOHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAA!!!! PLEASE!!!"
The woman still persisted.

"I'LL LET YOU GRAB MY TITS AGAIN JUST PLEHEHEHEHEHESEE STOP TICKLING!!!!!!!" Kate screamed.

The old woman chuckled, "But your tits are already jiggling for me, and your tummy is like a fish out of water!"

Kate's tears of laughter where falling onto the old woman’s hands. The old woman smiled knowing she had full control of Kate.

"Call me mama!" The old woman teased.

"MAMAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!! STOP! STOP! STOP! MAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
MAMAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!!!!"
The old woman laughed and released Kate. Kate's body became limp, her face red with tear's falling of her cheeks landing on her breasts, her belly dripping with the old woman's saliva.

Kate was still giggling, for the tickling sensation hadn't left her body fully yet.
"Your being a great sport." The old woman teased, she then left the room and came back a bottle of water and towel. Dropping the towel the old woman opened the water bottle, and motioned it toward Kate,

"Thirsty?" She asked, showing that she cared for Kate's well-being.

"Yes, please." Kate said, almost begging.
The bottle was placed against Kate's lips and Kate drank half of it.

"All that laughing made you thirsty," The old woman teased, "but now comes the part where we both get some pleasure." The old woman grinned and looked at Kate's eyes.

The woman poured the rest of the bottle all over Kate's body and dried her off with the towel.

The woman then went down to belly level with Kate and began to slowly kiss Kate's belly, in such a way that it didn't tickle, but still sent some sort of sensation through Kate's body.

"What are you doing to me... what... what is this feeling?" Kate asked.

"I'm glad you asked." The woman said, her hands reaching behind, grabbing Kate's soft, ripe ass.

"I found that I can get my victims off using their tummy button, it's a much different sensation." The old woman then being to place very slow, romantic kisses across Kate's belly.

As much as Kate hated to admit it, it felt good, thoughts began running through her head.

"Oh.. yeah, just like that." Kate thought to herself, "WAIT! Kate! What are you doing? How could you be enjoying this? I mean I know it feels good, and no one has been this gentle with me..." Kate's thoughts where cut off by the old woman asking;

"Are you enjoying this Kate?"

"Um... I..." Kate didn't know what to say, she hated to admit it, but no one had been like this to her, the sensation was like nothing any man had made her feel.

"I dunno" Kate said, letting off a little giggle. A thought then rushed through Kate's mind; "Wait! Did I just giggle? Am I really... enjoying this? She's and elderly woman, playing with my body! But oh... what is she doing now?"

"I can tell your loving it." The old woman said, "You can't hide it from me." The woman then picked up the whip cream from earlier and unloaded it right on top of Kate's belly button. And began to lick it off.

"Oh... yeah." Kate said under her breathe. "I've been a bad girl."

The old woman chuckled, "I knew I would get you, no one can escape this."

Kate bit the bottom of her lip and closed her eyes, letting her body take its course.
The old woman then stuck her tongue deep into Kate's navel, reaching the very bottom.

"Oh... Yeah… Give me more!" Kate yelled, unknowingly getting very into it.
The woman began twisting her tongue around, this made Kate go crazy.

"OH YEAH!!" Late roared, "Faster! Faster!" Kate begged, and the old woman complied, licking at a pace Kate thought was unhuman.

"UUUUUUUUUUGHH YEAH!!! F-FUCK YEAH!" Kate then felt something happening, she was feeling it build up down below. Kate's eye widened, no, not here, not in front of this woman, she wasn't gonna let her win!

"STOP! NO MORE! NO MORE!" Kate begged, the woman knew what was happening to Kate.

"OH GOD! I THINK! I THINK! I'M GONNA!" Kate couldn't hold it in anymore.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........"

Kate had released, her bikini bottom was now dripping wet, the woman had won, Kate had just had an orgasm, of proportions she hadn’t ever had before.
Kate felt the towel rubbing up in between her thighs.
"I'm just cleaning off your little mess." The old woman said, giggling. "You've had enough for one day."

"I... that... was... amazing." Kate said, breathing heavily. Kate suddenly felt very tired and could barely keep her eyes open, she closed them and immediately dozed off.
When Kate woke up she found herself in the same outfit she was wearing when the old woman had been tickling her, but now Kate was laying on her bed.
Kate pulled the still wet bikini bottom up and untied her bikini top. Kate walked over to her bathroom to take a shower, but found a note in her shower.
The note read;

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
- Julia."

Kate put two and two together; Julia was the old woman from before!
Kate pulled the note out, rolled it up, and hides it far in her closet.

Kate determined not to let anybody know about this, this was only between her, Halle, and Julia... until now.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back