• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trainers Bet F/F

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Olivia was a personal trainer on one of the best gyms in California, all her customers had gotten too their target weight, and then some. She had coached some of the world's greatest models, actors, and even some regular blue collar people who just wanted to live a healthy life.

Though some had coached models, she could be one herself. She confident with her athletic body, while working out she wore a black sports bra and sweat pants.

Though 48, she had the body of an athlete, strong arms, legs, blue eyes, and very light blonde hair that went down to her triceps, though she always wore it in a bun. And she always wore a black sports bra, covered by a black tank top with the gyms logo printed onto it, black yoga pants, and red brand new sneakers.

But she cared more about the gym than anything else, often checking up on her colleague to make sure they were doing the best of their job. So when she found out their gym was getting a new department with only one person in charge, she had to meet them. What was this new department? What was the point? And how could one person manage the whole thing?

They must have been a demi-god or something.
Olivia found out where the new department was, and the name of the new employee, Jodi.

Olivia headed down to the room, hoping to meet this person. Olivia found the room where this new department was supposedly held. It was currently just a wooden door with a sign that said; "Coming soon. Employees only"

Olivia knocked on the door.

"Hello?" She said.

"I'm looking to talk to Jodi."

"Come in!" Said a female voice on the other side of the door. Olivia turned the handle and walked in, what she saw didn't shock her, but somewhat surprised her.
Olivia saw a woman setting up some rather odd looking equipment, Olivia had been in the gym business for about 19 years, not as long as some other people around the gym, but she knew her way around the equipment.

The equipment was a very wide variety of restraints, some on a table, some hanging from the wall, ceiling, floor, etc. Stocks on the ground and some stocks on a table.
Jodi walked up to Olivia with her hand out.

"Hi!"
Olivia shook her hand. Olivia was rather shocked, Jodi was a sight to behold.

Jodi was in what appeared to be early 20's, average height, golden tanned all over. Jodi was wearing yoga pants, and a black sports bra, exposing an extremely soft looking belly, smooth armpits, and an unprofessional amount of cleavage. Jodi had a beautiful smile, dark brunette hair that went down to her shoulders, and big brown eyes.

This made Olivia mad, Olivia thought that Jodi probably own made it to this gym and got her own department because of Jodi's good looks, but she kept that to herself.

"So what will your new department be?" Olivia asked, mostly because of the strange equipment.

"Tickling." Jodi responded.
Olivia chuckled, "No seriously, what do you do?"

"I said the first time, I tickle."

"Seriously, you tickle... and you get paid?"

"Yeah! It's a new thing the gym is starting out, more... different kind of workout ethic."
Olivia was furious, what was the gym thinking?

"You can't be 'tickled' as a workout! It's fucking stupid, childish, you won't lose any weight!"

"Statistics speak otherwise." Jodi responded, keeping very calm.

"Do you, get off on it or something?" Olivia yelled out of rage.

Jodi giggled, and walked toward Olivia, her arms outstretched. Jodi grabbed Olivia's belly and squeeze. "You have a soft tummy, you know?" Jodi said, avoiding the question.

Olivia pushed Jodi back, "Your disgusting! You stupid department won't last three days!"

"You want to bet?" Jodi said with a smile.

"You give me $500 if your department lasts 1 month!" Olivia yelled.

Jodi began twisting her legs, playfully.
"And if it does... you let me tickle that body of yours."

Olivia was disgusted by Jodi's flirtatious nature. "Fine, you fucking pervert!"

Olivia stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Olivia headed straight toward her boss, arguing about the tickling course, but it was no hope.
After a week, Olivia looked into her email, a new message had come into Olivia's inbox, and it was from Jodi. It read;

"Hey Olivia!
I just thought I would let you know my department is doing great!"

Olivia was shocked, "Her department is doing well? How? It couldn't last this long though, it was stupid." Olivia reassured herself.
3 weeks had passed, and Olivia was getting nervous, her course was doing fine, but she was still concerned about being tickled, she was hyper ticklish.

"Olivia." She heard, Olivia looked up, it was her boss, Candice.

"Yes ma’am?"

"I know you have complaints about the tickling department, but it's doing really well, and Jodi said something about a bet?"

"Y... yes, it's nothing, really, just forget about it."

"Okay." Candice said. But while walking away Candice turned around and looked at Olivia.

"It's tickling isn't it?"

"Ma'am?"

"Jodi wants to tickle you."

"How did you kn-"

Candice sat down at a chair in front of Olivia's desk. "Because I can spot a tickler, someone who takes joy in tickling, and/ or watching others getting tickled. Sometimes it's sexual, sometimes not, but it's not fun, and it's torture."

"How can you spot a tickler so well?" Jodi asked, feeling a connection with Candice.

"I was tickled, badly, me and my friend Marilyn, about 10 years ago. She was an old woman, she drugged us, tied us up, and just tickled us."

"Oh my God." Olivia said, shocked. "How did you get out?"

"The woman let us out eventually, but we didn't press charges, she was old, we thought delusional at the time, but, turned out she just loved doing it."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Olivia said, placing her hand on Candice's shoulder.

"It's... it's fine, it's what happened after the fact that really go to me." Candice began to tear up. "5 days after she let us go we found out she had a heart attack, she didn't make it."
Olivia was shocked about this, she had heard rumors about people kidnapping and tickling, but she thought it was just an urban legend.

"But I'm glad she tickled us." Candice said, wiping her eyes.

"What! Why?" Olivia demanded to know.

"Because while she was tickling us, she was happy, and that may have been the most exciting thing she did before she did, and I'm glad I could help her be happy."
Olivia thought about this, she didn't like Jodi, but could she make Jodi happy? She would suffer, sure, but is a little tickling really that bad?
Candice got up and began walking out the door.

"You’re a great person Olivia, but you’re a woman of your word, I don't wish what happened to me on anyone else, but you must stick by your word."
Olivia let out a large sigh, but before Olivia could say something to Candice, she was gone.

They day had come, a month had passed, Jodi's course was skyrocketing, and was nowhere close to being shut down.

When Olivia came into work, she swallowed her pride, and headed up to Jodi's department.

Once Olivia had reached her destination she walked into the room, and immediately spotted

Jodi, who was cleaning off a table with a leather mattress, with cuffs on each side, which appeared to be covered in sweat, tears, or maybe even both.

Jodi looked up and smiled, admiring Olivia's body.

"I got to give it to you Livy, I didn't think you'd show up right away." Jodi had given Olivia a nickname, Olivia hated it, but this was no time to start arguing.

Jodi began patting the table she had just been cleaning off. "Hop up, I'll get you hooked up."
Olivia started walking toward the table, very nervous.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Jodi said. Olivia looked up, confused, "Take your top off."

"Excuse me!" Olivia yelled.

"Don't get snippy, how am I supposed to tickle you properly if you’re wearing a tank top?"
Olivia disposed of her tank top, leaving just her yoga pants and black bra, and laid down on the table.
Jodi began strapping Olivia's wrists and ankles into the cuffs.

"I’ve been waiting a long time for this, now I have your tummy, armpits, and feet all to myself." Jodi said in flirty, seducing voice.

"I'm not as ticklish as you think." Olivia finally said. "I doubt you'll get turned on."

"Oh really?" Jodi began dancing her fingers across Olivia's belly, sending her into a huge fit.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Jodi was a lot more ticklish then she remembered.

"Seems to me you pretty ticklish!" Jodi teased, scribbling her fingers across Jodi's soft, tan belly.

"HAHAHAHAHAH FUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHACK YOHOHOOHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!"

"Such a dirty mouth!" Jodi teased.

"SERIOUSLY! STOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAPP!!"

"Oh man, you’re really ticklish! Only a few seconds are your already begging me to stop!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEE!!!!"

"I'm getting a nice reaction from you, what if I tickled harder?" Jodi pressed her fingers into Olivia's flesh. This sent Olivia into a laughing frenzy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! OKAY! OKAY! YOU CAN STOHAHAHAHAHHAPPP!!! PLEHEHHEHEHEHESE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But I'm having some much fun! And your being so good as my little captive!" Jodi teased, leaning her head forward to admire Olivia's sexy body squirming around. This made Jodi tickle faster.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NONONOHOHOHOHOHOOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!!! STOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAP!!! IT TICKLES SOHOHOHOHOHO BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAD!!!!!"

"Oh sweetie, your squirming is just turning me on! How about you?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! YOUR FUCKING SIHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHICK!!!" Olivia had never been tickled like this in her life.

"How about your belly button?" Jodi asked, slowly dragging her fingers down Olivia's exposed flesh toward Olivia's flawless belly button.

"Hehehehehhehhhe st-st-st-stop! Haahahahhahhha!!!"

"Oh I'm taking that as a yes!"
Jodi stuck her finger into Olivia's bellybutton, which made Olivia light up.

"Hehe, no cut it out!"
Jodi ignored Olivia's request and begin twisting her finger around, causing Olivia's belly and head to shack with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOO!!!!!! THAT TICKLE SO BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAD!!!!!!!"

"Oh don't worry I'm going to a lot more fun with your belly." Jodi said while starting to tickle Olivia's sides with the hand not focused on tickling Olivia’s belly button.

"HEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! CAN I HAVE A BREAK!?!!?!?!"

"Um... I don’t know." Jodi said teasing.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But aren't we having fun?" Jodi asked, tickling faster.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOHOHOHOHO!!!!!"

"Then I guess I got to make it more joyful! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!" Jodi had moved her hands away from Olivia's belly and blew a large raspberry into her belly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUHUHUCK!!!!"

"Never heard of raspberries? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT??"

"THAHAHHATS NOT A FUCKING RASPBERRY!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Olivia was losing her mind, what is Jodi doing to her body? Worst part is Jodi was getting sexual plesure out of it.

"Not that actual berry stupid." Jodi teased "The tickling kind! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHATTT?!"

"Tummy rumbles, raspberries, belly farts, stomach blowing, none of this rings a bell? PPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!"

"YOUR FUCKING CRAHAHHAZY!!!!"
Jodi got up and began walking toward a shelf a grabbed a clear bottle filled with some kind of liquid.

"There is nothing crazy about having a fetish." Jodi walked back and popped open the bottle, releasing the cold liquid all over her hands and Olivias’s belly, some even made it into her belly button.
Olivia shivered when to cold liquid made contact with her skin.

"What is this?" Olivia asked, a bit out of fear.

"Baby oil." Jodi answered, rubbing it into her hands and Olivia's belly.

"It make it easier to tickle, makes it tickle more, and make you looking SUPER sexy."

"Get it off!" Olivia roared.

"I really want to tickle that tummy, but out of tradition, I'll start with your feet." Jodi began taking Olivia's sneakers off, once the sock where gone she began rubbing the baby oil onto Olivia’s soft, sensitive soles, sending her into a fit of giggles.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHHHE!!!!!!!"

"No let's start the show!" Jodi grabbed Olivias’s toes, her hand with long fingernails making its way across Olivia's soles and toes. This drove Olivia wild.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOO!!!!!!!" PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHESSEEEE!!!!! NO THE FEHEHEHEHHHEET!

"Your lucky I like bellies over feet, or I would have a field day with this!" Jodi said, digging her fingers deeper into Olivia's feet.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAAA!!!"
Jodi slowly moved her tickling fingers up Olivia's body, sending Olivia into a giggling feat.

"Hehehehehehhehehhehehe! stohahap!"
Jodi stop tickling when she reached Olivia's smooth sexy armpits. She began applying baby oil to them.

"You know I'v always had a thing for armpits, I think there always over looked, but now I can have armpits that are as perfect as yours!" Jodi began dancing her fingers across Olivia's armpits. This caused Olivia to shake violently and burst into laughter.

"NHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO!!!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHHEHESE!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOHOHOHOO!!!!!"
This sexy reaction only made Jodi want to tickle more.

"Kitchy, kitchy, koo!" Jodi began moving her fingers all across Olivia's arms and armpits.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAPP!!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHESSE!!!!!!!"
Olivia just picked up the ticking pace.

"NOHOHOHOOHO!!! YOUR EVIL!!! YOUR PURE EVIL!!!! HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAAA!!!!!"

"Nothing evil about loving a sexy body! All my life I've needed to have a tickle slave without safe words, and now I have one!"
Tears were running down Olivia's face.

"PLEHEHHEHHEHHESE STOP!!! PLEHEHEHHEHHEHHESSEEEE!!!"

"I'll finish up soon enough." Olivia said, as she made her way down to Olivia's belly drenched in baby oil. "I just got to play with that tummy one more time!"
Jodi stuck her left index finger into Olivia's belly and began shacking it around, causing Olivia to shake with laughter with it.

"Look at that tummy go!"

"STOP IT! STOP ITHIHEHEHHEHEHHET!!!!!! PLEASE I'V HAD ENOUGH!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!"

"Wiggle! Wiggle! Wiggle!" Jodi teased, shaking her finger around faster, while her right hand reached down and began squeezing Olivia's sides.

"OH MY GOD STOAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAAPP!!!!!!!!"

But Jodi didn't she kept going for 45 minutes, no breaks, no safe words, just all around torture. Once Jodi was finished Olivia could barely breathe, she was covered in sweat and tears.

Jodi began letting Olivia out.

"Have fun? I know I did!" Jodi teased as Olivia put her shirt back on.

"No, it was awful, I don't know how you keep getting away with it." Olivia said walking out the door.
While heading toward the showers, Olivia bumped into Candice.

"Did she tickle you?" Candice asked.

"To much, she never stopped, it was awful."

"Well at least it's over with." Candice said, as she began walking past.

"I'm inviting Jodi and Marilyn over to my house, want to come?" Candice asked.
An idea quickly popped into Olivia's head.

"Yeah, and you mind if I use your guest room for a little while?" Olivia asked with a suspicious smile on her face.

"Yeah, why?" Candice asked.

"I’ve got a score to settle."

-The End

Written by; Veroinica (HappyTriangle)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back