• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/F For Science!

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Brooklyn Love was 26 year old woman who had her dream job, a doctor being the head doctor at the local hospital buried deep in the bustling streets of New York City. She had always had an interest in the human body, the brain, and diseases. She had two PHDs, graduating at the top of her class, honor roll every time.

But you wouldn't believe it just by looking at her, she was a knockout with long sandy hair, a thin sexy tan body, a perfect belly and belly button, beautiful bright green eyes, legs you'd swear where photo-shopped, and a beautiful smile.

She had always been a bit of a nerd, being shunned from the popular crowd in high school, but that never bothered her, she was busy acing classes and studying.
But before she was the head doctor, she had to make a name of herself in the medical community. So, before getting her PHDs so volunteered in medical experiments, most of them were straight forward. Monitor brain activity while running and most were answering polls.

But one experiment she partook in, was, much different then the others. If you were to ask her, she would deny it, for two reasons, it was top secret, and it was slightly... different.

The day started of simple enough, reading through Scientific American, going for a jog, and looking up cute puppies on reddit. But while looking through the Science subreddit, she saw a post from the user; "Gel Inc."

The posts title said; "Looking for test subjects for one experiment, payment available."
Eagerly, Brooklyn clicked on the text post, the content was fairly straight forward;
"Looking for single test subject for an experiment at the Gel Incorporated head building, payment is $3,000 in check.

Subject Requirements; must be able to keep a secret, American Citizen, age 20 through 40, at least 156 pounds, and must be able to bring specific clothing for the experiment.
More detail when signing up at the headquarters, address;..."

Brooklyn matched all categories, and has a decent amount of clothing in her closet, she wrote down the address, put on a heavy black trench coat, due to the cold weather, and headed to the headquarters, which were only a few blocks from her apartment.

She walked to the headquarters, and observed the rather odd structure she was presented with.

The build was average size, big glass windows with a strange logo imprinted in the center, automatic glass doors leading into an almost reflective like room, with small vacuum robots crawling across the floor.

Brooklyn walked in, the automatic doors making an almost Star Trek sound. She walked toward the only desk in the lobby, with one white bar stool opposite to a woman sitting on the other side of the desk, with only an air thin computer on it.

Brooklyn sat down at the desk, looking at the employee, the woman had wrinkly skin, a serious look smacked onto her face, with her light grey hair wrapped up in a bun.

"Hi." Said Brooklyn, trying to be friendly.

"What is it?" Asked the woman with a stone look on her face.
Brooklyn cleared her throat, "I'm here from the ad on reddit your company posted." She handed to woman the page that she had printed out.

"I see" said the woman, "now before we make an appointment, I need to go more into detail about the experiment, and your qualifications."

"Fair enough." Said Brooklyn.

"What is your name?"

"Brooklyn Love." The woman quickly typed this into the computer.

"Age?"

"26."

"Medical Background?"

"I am currently a student, top of my class, soon to graduate."

"Is this your first time being a subject?"

"No, I have participated in many experiment for many scientific purposes."

"Are you ticklish?"
Brooklyn was struck back by this question.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you ticklish?" The woman asked again with a straight face.

"I'm sorry, what does this have to do with the experiment?" Brooklyn was very closed about her ticklishness.

"All will be explained at the end of the questions." The woman said, almost robotically.

"Are you ticklish?"

"V... very." Brooklyn said hesitantly.

"On a scale of one to ten, how ticklish would you say you are?"

"Nine to nine and a half."

"Now last question, do you own a red bra and underwear?"

"Okay." Brooklyn said, "I really want to know what this experiment is at this point, because I don't see any way my clothing has to do with this experiment."

"Organization, it’s for the experiment." The woman said, "Now, do you?"

“I… I… I do yes, but it’s lingerie, it tha-“ The woman at the desk gave her a strange look. “never mind…”

The woman pulled out two pieces of paper.

“These two papers are a waiver, and a contract that you will not speak of this experiment to anybody, and you understand what this experiment is.”

“So what is the experiment?” Brooklyn asked.

“The U.S. Government is getting into a lot of trouble with human right groups because of the water boarding controversy. So they asked our company to create a gel designed to get information out of enemies without injury, so we designed a gel that could tickle. We have had two successful tests, but we are ready to test our final version of the gel on a human subject.”

“But that doesn't explain the red bra.” Said Brooklyn.

“Are first gel came out lime green, so our first test subject wore a lime green two piece. Our second gel came out blue, so our test subject for that experiment wore a blue two piece. And they final gel came out red, so that is why we need you to wear red."
Brooklyn was dead silent. Tickled? I mean they gave a good reason for her to be tickled but, still, tickled? This was very bizarre.

"Did you get all of that?" Asked the woman at the desk.

"Yeah..." Brooklyn said, still a bit phased about the whole situation. The woman at the desk handed Brooklyn a pen.

"Take your time to think it over." Brooklyn thought for a little while, I mean, she hadn't been tickled for a LONG time, years in fact, would it really be that bad? Brooklyn signed the papers.

"Excellent." The woman at the desk said. "Show up tomorrow morning with the clothing required, there will be a representative here at four pm to guide you."
Brooklyn went home, found the items she needed, and slept into the next day. Brooklyn's alarm went off at 2:30 pm, she took a shower, dried off, and put on the bra and underwear required for the experiment, and then covered them with a shirt and pants.

Brooklyn arrived at the building at about 4:00. In the middle of the room there was a girl holding a notepad, most likely in high school, with big glasses covering big brown eyes, and hair cut short at the neck line.

"Hi!" The girl said, "I'm Victoria, I'll be guiding you today. Your Brooklyn I suppose?"

"Yes." Brooklyn said, shacking Victoria's hand.

"Follow me." Victoria said, walking over to a keypad on the wall, Brooklyn followed. Victoria punched a set of numbers into the keypad, and a door next to it opened up, leading to a long dark hallway with a bright room at the end. Victoria and Brooklyn walked into the hallway toward the room, the door closed behind them.

"So I assume you've been run over the protocols, yes?" Victoria asked as they approached the bright room.

"Yes," Brooklyn replied, "A bit of an odd experiment if you don't mind me saying."
Victoria chuckled, "It is, but we were offered a job, so we took it."

They walked into the room, it was huge, and the room had an all chrome flooring, wall, and ceiling. There were three rooms with a glass walls surrounding them so scientists could observe. All the scientists were sitting on stools monitoring the gels while typing the results in an air thin computer.

Victoria and Brooklyn walked past the first room, which contained a big ball of transparent gel, tickling a brunette woman, wearing a blue bikini.

"Here was out first successful test." Victoria stated, "The gel is being controlled by the scientists using multiple controllers, this allows us to control the gel’s activity from a distance."

They came to the second room, with a lime green ball of gel tickling a red head wearing a lime green swimsuit.

"This was our second test." Victoria started saying, "This gel is able to restrain the subject, but tickle her effectively, and scientists still had to control the tickling."
They then approached the last room, behind the glass there was a big blob of red gel smack down in the middle of it.

"And this is the gel you will be tickled by." Victoria stated, pointing at the large mass of gel.

"This is our final stage, this gel can both restrain and tickle in our tests, but, we need a human subject to test it out. You will enter the room using the glass door to the right, just lay down on the gel, and it will tickle your for about 15 minutes, any questions?"

"Yeah, just one, why are all the scientists in these rooms female?" Brooklyn asked.

"Ah, very observant of you" Victoria said, "We find that for female test subjects, their more conferrable being watched by females rather then males, it makes it feel less... you know..."

"Sexual?" Brooklyn asked.

"Yeah, now just enter the room when you’re ready."
Brooklyn took a deep breathe, she stripped down to her lingerie, and entered the room. She climbed on top of the red blob and laid down, the gel then forced Brooklyn's arms, still exposing her armpits, and legs into the gel. The gel was warm, with a conferrable feeling, kind of like wet rubber, but smooth and soft.

While laying down, Brooklyn saw a digital timer at the end of the room with 15:00 on it.

"Are you ready?" Brooklyn heard through microphone. "Remember, as soon as that timer reaches zero, the gell will release you, no breaks."

"I'm ready!" Brooklyn said. One of the scientists hit a big red button, the timer started counting down, 14:59, 14:58, 14:57, etc.
7 long, tentacles began to rise from the gel near Brooklyn's inner thighs, armpits, side, and belly. All at once, the tentacles struck.

"KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" Brooklyn laughed, her sexy body trying to get away from the tentacles.

The tickling brought memories back from her childhood when the bullies would hold her down and tickle her until her belly was as bright as an apple.

This was an advantage to Brooklyn, as she could take a lot of tickling, but the bullies always left of Brooklyn's belly button, because it was so ticklish, that even the bullies couldn't hold her down when tickling her perfect belly button.

The tentacles around Brooklyn's thighs began to spread across as much smaller tentacles, poking, dragging, and prodding across Brooklyn's very ticklish thighs.

"HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE!!!!"

Brooklyn hadn't noticed it before, but the tentacles didn't just feel like they were covered in goo, they were. Every area the tentacles tickled, it left a shiny bright substance on her skin, making the tickling effect much greater.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO! NO! NO! AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
Brooklyn's amazing legs tried to escape the unearthly tickling sensation, but the slime held her down to good.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!"
With every squirm the geel tickled harder, but Brooklyn couldn't help it.
Then, all the tentacles, except for the ones on her belly withdrew, this allowed just the belly tentacles to become even stronger as they twisted and turned across Brooklyn's flawless tummy.

"OH MY GOHAHAHHAHHAHHAAA!!!! IT TICKLESHEHEHHE SO BAHAHHAHAHHAD!!!!"
The thick substance covering Brooklyn's belly make the tickling sensation worse, and it seemed that where ever the material went, the tentacles tickled.

"HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! LEAVE MY BELLY ALONE!!!!!"
Then, to Brooklyn's horror, a bit of the substance began to slowly flow into Brooklyn's belly button. Brooklyn knew what this meant, her bellybutton would be tickled.

"STOP THE TEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHESTT!!!!" Brooklyn roared, trying to get the scientists attention, but they ignored her.

A drop finally reached the inside of Brooklyn's belly button, and one small tentacle began to creep it's way slowly toward it.

"NAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE!!!!!!"
The tentacle made it's way into Brooklyn's belly button, and began tickling.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHAAA!!!!"
The tickling had gone from being, though hard to admit to Brooklyn, fun, to being out right torture and uncomfortable.

The tentacle began twisting and turning.

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! I-I-I-HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!! NAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"
Brooklyn was bucking, swearing, twisting, turning, screaming, trying to make the tickling sensation stop, but to no avail.

Then, more tentacles sprouted around Brooklyn's feet, restraining them, and slowly dragging themselves across Brooklyn's soft, sexy soles.

"NO! NO MORE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!!!!!!" But to Brooklyn's horror, the slime that was once holding her toes, moved up and began tickling Brooklyn's sides.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!"

"Only 5 more minutes." Brooklyn heard over the intercom.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOW!!!!!! MORE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAPA!!!!!!!!!!!"
More tentacles sprouted, and began poking, ticking, and playing with Brooklyn’s armpits.

"MY ARMPITS NOHOOHOHHOHOHO!!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!! NO MORE PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOHOHOHOORE!!!!!"

Her belly, armpits, and feet were dying of laughter. Tears where overflowing Brooklyn’s eyes, she was laughing hysterically, her belly sore, sweating, her body could barley function properly and then... an alarm.

The tickling ceased, and the giant blob let her go, as it was sucked in a drain.
Brooklyn's red, sweating, and yet still sexy body dropped to the ground, a coughing, giggling mess.

Victoria walked through the doors, toward Brooklyn, holding a bottle of water. Once there,

Victoria handed the water to Brooklyn, who unscrewed the top and drank it.

"Well, well, well, you made it." Victoria said, observing the amount of water Brooklyn drank and scribbling on her notepad.

"You only begged and called us 'evil fucking bastards' 56 times, a new record." Victoria teased.

Brooklyn chuckled, "Oh my God that was awful."

"Been a while since you were last tickled?"

"Years." Brooklyn replied, after drinking the rest of her water, she was still panting and sweating.

"Your check will be on the desk, follow me, if you can." Victoria teased again.
Brooklyn got up, and began walking out the room, scrapping the guk of her belly.

"Is this stuff dangerous?" Brooklyn asked. Victoria scrapped some off of Brooklyn's belly, which caused Brooklyn to giggle for just a bit. Victoria looked at it, and said; "If your being tickled, apparently yes, but otherwise no."
Brooklyn thanked Victoria, scrapped off the remaining gunk, picked up her check, put on her clothes, and headed home.

-The End!
-HappyTriangle

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back