• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Ticklish Interrogation

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Finishing up requests, got 1 more to do, this request is from giroro45. Added just a little bit of foot tickling, for YurBestiestFriend's request. I'm hoping I can get back into story writing, my professcers have been very strict on homework, so sorry it took me so long to write this :p

Sarah has always put her nose were it doesn't belong. She new the secrets of everybody in her school, from crushes, to outside business. She was pretty popular, mostly because people didn't want her spreading their secrets. But Sarah never spread her secrets, she liked knowing that she knows more then other people, so she has never, and never plans on, telling her secrets. Sarah was about 5,9. Curvy tan figure, inne bellybutton, short red hair. Beautiful long shaved legs, smooth skin, thin and soft ticklish belly, and smooth, ticklish armpits.

Her high school was having a party for the new trimester. Sarah decided it would be fun to go, so, she put on a green tank-top and jeans. As she was walking down the hallway, she was stopped by Kate, a fellow student. Kate had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and a thin figure. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and shorts.

"Um, Victoria, can I ask you something?" Asked Kate very nervously.

"Sure, what is it?" Asked Sarah.

"Can you tell me who has a crush on me?"

"Hm, now you know I don't tell secrets."

"I know, I know, but please? Just this once? For me?"

"No, I'm not telling."

"I won't tell anybody I swear!" Begged Kate.

"No, my lips are sealed." Sarah turned around and began to walk away, when she felt someone grab her side. "Ah!" She laughed, Sarah was extremely ticklish, and has always HATED being tickled. She quickly spun around to see Kate grabbing her side.

"Ticklish?" Kate asked in a slightly threatening tone. "Look, I just want to know please."

"Look, I gonna get to the party, now leave me alone, I'm not gonna tell you anything, so come on, let's get to the party."
Kate wrapped her arms around Sarah's torso.

"What the hell?" Sarah yelled.
Kate fell back, bringing Sarah down with her.

"Just let me know who and Ill let you go." Said Kate

"Let me go you crazy bitch!" Demanded Sarah.
Kate opened the closest door, forcing Sarah in and closing the door. Kate quickly pinned Sarah to the floor
"If your not going to tell me, ill have to force it out of you!" Said Kate.
With only her arms pinned above her head, Sarah's armpits were exposed.

"Last chance!" Said Kate.

"Are you cra-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sarah screamed.
Kate had without hesitation tickling Sarah's left armpit without showing signs of stopping. Sarah quickly escaped Kate's grasp, only to have Kate wrap her arm around Sarah's neck and squeeze. Sarah knew that if she went out, she would be tickled until she broke, Sarah tried to fight, but the lack of oxygen got the best of her.
Sarah woke up in the empty dark gym, she tried to get up, but she was full spread eagle with jump ropes tied to her wrists and ankles, all the jump ropes were tied to to stadium in a manner that she couldn't move, her armpits exposed, her shirt rolled up, and her shoes and socks removed.

Sarah tried to struggle out, but she was held down to tightly. Suddenly, the lights snapped on, and Sarah could see Kate walking toward her.

"Don't get mad, I just wanna know." Said Kate.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Sarah yelled.

"No, I just wanna know, all I need is a name, and you can go, we can put this behind us, and don't lie to me Sarah, I can tell if your lying."

Sarah, not believing her said "Huh, fine, Jake likes yo- EEEHHHH"

Kate poked Sarah sides "I told you, no lying." Kate snickered. Kate quickly started tickling the hell out of Sarah's belly, ribs, and sides.

"HAHAHHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHA STOPAHAHAHHAHAHA I-I-I-I HATE BEING TICKLEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! PLEAHEHEHEHES FOR THE LOVE GOD STOHAHAHAHAHAP!!!"

"I will once I get a name, a real name."

"I-I-I-I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Sarah was thrashing around, her heart pounding, but Sarah wouldn't give up this easy, she wouldn't let anyone, especially Kate, get a hold of her beloved secrets because of a little tickling. But Kate knew how tough Sarah was, So Kate Decided to do something a little different. Kate began to slowly stop tickling Sarah's belly,

"I did it." Sarah thought "I knew she couldn't keep it u-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA, w-w-what the he- AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sarah couldn't imagine such a ticklish sensation could be felt by any living thing. And Sarah had never seen suck a tickle technique before, because Kate was blowing into her stomach.

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Whats the matter Sarah, can't take some raspberries?" Kate taunted. "I can't believe I'm making such a tough girl break with just a little tickling."

"I'm not telling you shi-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Oh my god, I'v never seen anyone this ticklish before.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
"HHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHA NO PLEHEHEHEHES NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MOREHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
Kate didn't stop, in fact, she started to blow harder and longer.

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Oh my, I'm losing my breathe, you can take a lot, I will give you that." Kate said right before she blow another large raspberry into Sarah's poor stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OK- HAHHA- OHKAKAKKAKAKAHAHHAHAHHA I'LL TELL YOU WHO, I'LL TELL YOU WHOHOHO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA, NOW STOP THE TICKLINGHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHA PLEASE!"

"Who is it?" Kate said, not stopping the tickling, by lightly tickling Sarah's ribs so she could catch a breath.

"HAHAHHA IT'S- IT'S- NICK! NOW STOP!"

Kate smiled, "You really think you get away with lying again, naughty naughty, let's step things up a bit."
Kate crawled to Sarah's shoulders, and put Sarah's head on her lap.

"Last chance." Kate said "Before your armpits get tickled."
Sarah had extremely ticklish armpits, almost as ticklish as her feet, Sarah was hoping Kate wouldn't go to her feet, but she assumed that her feet being tickled were the least of her worries right now.

"Please Kate, I know you want to know who has a crush on you, but I'm in Hell, and I don't know how much more I can take." Sarah begged.

"I'm sorry Sarah but I wanna know, and frankly, I'm having fun, now all you need to do is say a name, the real name, and I'll untie you, and you can go to the party." Said Kate.

"It's Luke." Sarah lied.
Kate quickly started tickling Sarah's armpits.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"Kitchy kitchy koo!" Kate taunted "Is Sarah ticklish? Tickle tickle tickle!"

"OH GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"
Kate's fingers were tickling Sarah's armpits, scribbling her nails like spiders onto Sarah's smooth clean armpits. Sarah's body was bucking and thrashing around, trying to escape Kate's fingers, but Kate was to strong.

"Now tell me the name!" Kate Screamed.

"NEVERERER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOUR SO DEAD WHEN I GET PUT OF HERE, DO YOU HER ME DEAD AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MY ARMPITS! STOP TICKING MEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEASE! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN TICKLED LIKE THIS HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Sarah roared.

"Oh, well I'm honored to be your favorite tickler!" Kate joked.

"GO BACK TO THE BELLY! GO BACK TO THE BELLY! GO BAAAAAACK HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA."

"Go back? But your armpit's will get the the results I need." Said Kate.

"BUT IT TICKLES MORE HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHHHAAHH!!! NO MORE PLEASE! PLEASE NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA PLEASE LET ME GO!"
Kate pulled back and stopped tickling. Sarah's body stopped thrashing and her body flopped to the floor, breathing heavily, this is the first time in a long time Sarah was able to get a long uninterrupted breath.

"Oh my God, Sarah said "You don't know how ticklish I am." But Sarah, thinking it was over, suddenly was filled with fear, as she felt a finger drag a lot her sole, something she had dreaded from the start of the tickling, her foot. Sarah held in her laughter, but was about to break, but to her demise, she felt both of Kate's hands violently tickling her feet, Sarah's toes curled, trying to hold in the laughter, trying to get her feet away from the tickling fingers. But she knew she couldn't hold in the laughter any longer.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, C-C-C-CUT IT OUT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH YOUR SUCH AND EVIL LITTLE BITCH! AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh, I found the jackpot! Who knew your feet more ticklish then your armpits? This little piggy went to the market, oh, this little piggy went aaaaaaaaaaalllllllll they way home."
Kate picked up the pace and tickled faster, and harder.

"Now submit!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA I WON'T SUBMIT!!!! I WON'T!!!!!"

"Wrong answear." Kate said, tickling harder.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!"

"Say it louder!" Kate demanded.

"I SUBMIIIIIITTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Sarah roared.

"Now who likes me?" Asked Kate, tickling harder and faster."

"HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHA PLEASE STOOPAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Who is it?!" Kate screamed.

"IT'S ALEX!!!!!! H-H-H-H-HE REALLY LIKES YOU NOW LET ME GOOOOOOOHOHOHOHO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

Kate slowly stopped, "Alex huh, he's kinda cute, I know your not lying, I guess I have to let you go now. Kate untied Sarah and left the gym, with her mind set to asking out the boy she now liked. Sarah never told anyone about this day, and continued to listen in on secrets, and telling them to whomever asked, but there were only 2 secrets she never told, what happened that night, and that shes ticklish.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back