• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/FF Old Lady Tickles Teens.

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

It was a beautiful summer day in Long Beach California. The sun was bright, the air was
warm, and the beaches, not really crowded. It's was a Sunday morning, most people were at
church, but two beautiful girls, Candice and Marilyn, didn't go to church, they saw the time to go to the beach without having to deal with other people's business.

Candice and Marilyn had been the best of friends since kindergarten. Now both 19 they were used to traveling together, last summer they had been to Miami to tan, have fun, and mess around. This year, they decided to go to California, the vacation hot spot for summer.
"I can't wait to go to the beach." Marilyn said. Marlin was almost always in a good mood , and she had good reason to be, she was stunning. Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, thin curvy body, soft smooth skin, clean shaven, long sexy legs, a beautiful inne bellybutton, and standing at 5 feet 8 inches.

"I know, we can finally go without having to deal with annoying little kids,and cranky parents hating us for being able to have a good time." Said Candice. Candice was equally stunning, just like her friend Marilyn she had a thin curvy body, soft smooth skin, clean shaven, long sexy legs, and a beautiful inne bellybutton. But unlike her friend, she had long brunette hair, green eyes, and was 5 feet 7 inches.

So they went to beach, wearing their favorite swimsuits. Candice, a hot pink string bikini, and Marilyn, an olive green string bikini. They both knew they looked amazing, so they wanted to show it of, you can't blame them.

"Alright." Marilyn said while pulling her hair band out, turning her ponytail into a flock of golden blonde hair. "Let's have some fun."

After swimming, tanning, and waving at the cute lifeguards, they decided to to hit the beach's public showers, dry off, pretty themselves up, and go back to the hotel, hit the gift shop and go shopping for new clothes.

Once they were both prettied up, they walked out of the bathroom, after their hair dried off and smoothed out, they walked to the parking lot, but Marilyn, was feeling a little unconformable.

She could see an old women carrying a large leather purse, the old women had short curly chalk white hair, large glasses, yellow teeth, chapped lips, and wrinkly, liver spotted covered skin, looking at the from a distance every since they arrived at the beach. Marilyn could now see the old woman leaving the beach, carrying her leather purse. Marilyn turned to Candice while she closed the trunk or their car.

"Hey Candice?" Marilyn asked.

"What's up?" Candice said curiously.

"Have you seen this old lady staring at us all day?" Marilyn said as she pointed at the old woman walking up the stairs in the other parking lot.

"No." Candice said. "That's pretty weird, an old lady would be the last person I expect to miss church. Are you sure she was starring at us?"

"Positive." Said Marilyn. "Staring at us smiling, does she think were someones else?"

"Doubt it." Said Candice. "If she thought she knew us she would've some up to us."
Before Candice could suggest another theory, she caught a glimpse of the old women walking toward them.

"See, shes coming toward us right now, well tell her we don't know her, and we can go back to the hotel."

"Hello?" They heard a high pitched raspy voice say.

Marilyn and Candice turned around to see the old women looking up at them. The old lady was about 4 feet 9 inches tall.

"Yes?" asked Marilyn.

"I'm so happy I found you girls!" Exclaimed to elderly woman.

"I'm sorry Ms. but we-" Candice was cut off by the elderly woman.

"Please." She said. "Called my Betty."

"Betty..." Candice repeated. "I'm afraid we don't know you."

"Well honey I don't know you girls ether." Betty replied.
Marilyn was confused, but to be polite Marilyn said. "I'm Marilyn and this is my friend Candice."

"Marilyn and Candice, beautiful names, but not as beautiful as you girls look."

"T-thanks." Candice replied nervously.

"You girls are so pretty, would you mind helping out a poor old woman like me?" Betty creepily said.

"What do you need help with?" Asked Candice.

"*chuckles* No deary, I don't need help, with two like honeys like you I was wondering if you'll let me have a little fun with you." Betty requested.

"No thank you were not interested." Candice said.

"I'll be sure you girls get paid for your deeds." Betty said.

"No thank you, were not interested." Candice said nervously. Candice didn't know what
"fun" meant, but she wasn't willing to find out.

"We have to go." Marilyn said. Marilyn quickly got in the passenger's seat in their car. Leaving Candice alone with Betty.

"Oh, is some else afraid of a little old lady?" Jokingly asked Betty. Candice quickly said as she got in the drivers seat. Candice and Marilyn quickly fastened their seat belt.

"If you change your mind, I'll be here tomorrow." They heard Betty say. Candice quickly drove the car out of the parking lot.

"What the hell was wrong with that old lady?" Asked Candice.

"I swear, she was looking me up and down the whole time." Said Marilyn slightly frustrated.

"She hit on us more then any guy has, what do you think she meant by "fun"?" Asked Candice.

"I'd rather not think about it." Marilyn replied.
They drove up to the hotel, and hit the gift shop, watched TV, and went to bed. The next day they both got up.

"I'd want to hit the beach, but after yesterday I'm afraid Betty will be there again, and I am NOT putting up with that." Marilyn said getting out of bed. After Marilyn and Candice had both taken showers, they got in the car.

"Okay, I have an idea." Candice said. "If we go to the beach, there will be a lot more people there, even if she is there, she will have an impossible time finding us, and she will probably find some other people to creep on."

"Okay, let's go to the beach, but a different one, far away from the last beach." Marilyn said while pulling out of the parking lot.
They arrived at a brand new beach, the beach was full of people, and was no where near where they had meet Betty. They changed into there favorite bikinis, Candice wearing her pink string bikini, and Marilyn wearing her olive green string bikini. After about 3 hours, both the girls got hungry and decided to buy a salad. The cashier told them that the salad would take about 10 minutes because of the busy day. After about 15 minutes of sun bathing, they went to pick up their salads. They found their salads on the counter. The salads looked incredible, so they picked them up and ate them at their beach towels.

"These are great!" Candice said, taking another big bite of the salad.

"I know!" Marilyn replied. "I think that the dressing is adding all the flavor."
After they finished their salads they got in their car, they planned on staying at the beach for a much longer time, but both of them had this feeling of being extremely tired.

"Hey Candice?" Marilyn said weakly.

"Yeah?" Candice replied.

"Is it just me or is ever since we ate that salad we've been really tired?" Marilyn said. No reply was heard in the passenger seat, Marilyn looked to see that her friend have fallen asleep.

"Candice wake up." Marilyn said weakly. Marilyn soon felt more tired then before, she had to force her eyes to stay open. Her vision got blurred and soon give up on trying to keep her eyes open. She fell asleep, their car still in the parking lot.
Marilyn, still dizzy, slowly woke up. Her vision blurred, she slowly opened her eyes to the muffled sound of laughter, the laughter slow got louder and her vision straightened out. She snapped back into reality, fully awake. She could her the laughing coming from her left. The laughing was now clear then the muffled mess she had heard when she had woken up. She quickly was able to understand to laughter.

"HAHAHHAHAHA NO-NO- NOHOOHOHAHAHHAHAHHA PLEASE STOHAHHAHHAP!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M SO TICKLISH!!! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!."
Marilyn quickly recognized the laughter. "Candice?! Is that you?" Marilyn yelled.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA M-M-M-MAROLIHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEN PLEAHEHEHEEHHES HELP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH." Candice laughed. Marilyn immediately tried to move but was restrained. Marilyn looked up, the see her arms dangling above hear head by pink fluffy handcuffs hooked to the ceiling. She tried to move her legs, but she was kneeling, her back up against a soft mattress, her legs velcroed down on a black table holding the device she was forced against together.
Candice's laughes slowed down,

"HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH UH-Uh-." Followed by Candice heavily berthing. Marilyn looked to see where the laughing was coming from. Marilyn saw her friend Candice laying on her back, on a massage table, her hands and ankles velcroed down to each corner.
But Candice being tied spread eagle to a massage table wasn't what made her scared. The scary thing was Betty, the old woman from the beach walked toward her smiling.

"Betty!" Marilyn yelled. "Help us get out of this place!"
Betty laughed. "Oh Marilyn, I'm the one who put you here."

"What!?" Marilyn roared.

"You don't understand sweetie, at my age you realize that you can't get girls like you to do things I want, I used to pay girls, but most of them said "no." And those girls never got to fall under my tickling fingers. So I decided that chopping up sleeping pills, putting it in their food, waiting for them to go under, and bringing them here for free was a lot less work, more effective, and cheaper." Betty said with an innocent, but creepy smile.

"You went through all that just so you can tickle us?" Marilyn said, trying to escape the velcro, but it was no used, Betty made the bonds to hard to break.

"Oh honey, I hope your not mad, I have a, what would you call it? A tickle fetish, I like seeing girls like you and your friend wriggle, squirm and laugh, after I tickle more girls, I fly back home to West Virginia, and me and my friends talk about the girl's we've tickled, It was Donna's idea, she told us this wonderful story about her tickling a sweet girl named Alexis, it sounded fun, so the other ladies in our retirement home tried it out, and we have been hooked ever since. Oh! I remember one story another sweet lady told us when we were having our meeting, it was about her tickling her granddaughter. It was so sweet, but I think I'm gonna get the best story. Me snatching two lovely girls of the beach, and tickling them both."

"Well your gonna have to find another girl, even though you got Candice to crack, I'm not gonna laugh for you." Marilyn said bravely, she was secretly scared, but she was trying to talk her way out of it, it didn't work.

"Oh, so your saying that I can't get you to laugh, I can smell a ticklish honey from a mile away." Betty said sweetly, even though she wasn't acting sweet at all.

"Not gonna laugh." Marilyn assured. Betty smiled, and slowly tickled Marilyn's ribs. Marilyn was holding up, she wanted to laugh, but she kept her mouth shut and was only squirming a little.
Betty smiled "Don't play dumb with me, a see you holding back those laughs, let's step things up a bit." Betty quickly started kneading Marilyn's sides. Marilyn's body began to squirm, the squirming quickly turned into thrashing. Betty then blew a huge raspberry into Marilyn's belly button. "PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Marloin quickly snapped. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OKAY- OKAY YOU WIN HAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHA!!!!"

"Your so yummy!" Betty smiled. "PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH"

"Such a soft tummy! PPPPPPPPFFFFHHHTTTTTTTT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOINGHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH?!"

"Aw whats to matter? Marilyn can't handle a couple raspberries?
PPPPPPPFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!"

"AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Betty continued to blow raspberries into Marilyn's tummy.
"PPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! PPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE! HHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Begged Marilyn.
Betty pulled back.
"I think a break is deserved, for being such a good girl." Betty Smiled.
Marilyn, breathing heavily said. "A break? Oh thank God."

"Oh I'm not done, I just thought I would worship this tummy real quick." Betty smiled as she started to slowly rub Marilyn's smooth belly. Sending Marilyn into a fit of giggles.

"Such a smooth, soft tummy." Betty smiled as her fingers slowly creeped up and down Marilyn's exposed belly.

"It's perfectly smooth, soft, and ticklish." Betty unexpectedly stuck her tongue into Marilyn's bellybutton licking her belly button with a ticklish motion. Marilyn tried to hold back her laughs while the slimy wet tongue tickled her belly button. Marilyn began to squirm.

"I love the way your body squirms." Said Betty as she began to kiss Marolin's belly.

"Oh my God!" Marilyn yelled, being tickled was one thing, but she never expected an old
lady to have this kind of fetish. "This is so gross cut it out!"

"Oh please, are you telling me no one has ever worshiped this tummy?"

"N-n-no are you crazy?!"

"Honey you mind squirming more? I love it when you squirm for me."

"NO!" Screamed Marilyn.

"Then I'll make you squirm."
Betty started tickling Marilyn's belly faster then ever.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAH NO NO NO NO!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"Kitchi Kitchi Koo on your pretty pretty tummy!"
Marilyn was losing her mind.

"NONONO PLEASE STOP! NOT THE BELLY HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Oh, beg more!"

"STOP! HAHAHAH!"

"Louder." Betty taunted, at this point she had reached her favorite part of the tickle
torture stage, the stage where her ticklee was eating out of her hand.

"SSSTTOOPPP!!!! PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Marilyn yelled.

"Whats that tickle slave? I can't hear you!"

"I'M NOT YOUR SLAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Oh really?" Betty taunted as one of her bony cold hands started kneading Marilyn's sides and the other hand scribbled on Marilyn's ribs.

"OKAY! OKAYAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!! I'M YOUR TICKLE SLAVE!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!"

"Oh, now that wasn't so hard was it?"

"PRETTY HARD SINCE I'M BEING TICKLED AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Betty stuck the tip of her index finger into Marilyn's belly button.

"Hows about your belly button?"
Betty twisted her finger causing a tickling sensation to flow throughout Marilyn's body.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!"

"Oh, someone has a sensitive belly button!"

"CUT IT OUT! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!"

"Tummy tickles!!! Kitchi kitchi koo!"

"STOHAHAHAHAHAHHAP WITH THE KOOING! HAHAHAHAHAHA IT JUST MAKES THINGS WORSHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!"

"Oh in that case, tickle tickle tickle! My little tickle slave! Look at that tummy go! Kitchy kitchy koo!"

"PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"
Betty pulled back, Marilyn caught her breath.

"D-does this mean I'm free?"
Oh, no dear, before you leave, I got in the mood to tickle Candice.

"W-what?! I thought you were done!" Candice roared.

"I just was giving you a break to tickle your friend, now that she's awake, I thought I could put on a show."
Candice sighed, "Well, I guess we'll just get this over with."
Betty started tickling Candice's belly relentlessly. "What was that honey?"

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA I MEAN AHAHAHAHHAHAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO TICKLE MY SEXY TUMMY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!" Candice roared against her will.
Betty climbed on to the massage table, siting on her knees above Candice.

"I'm so glad to hear that!"
Betty started digging her fingers into Candice's belly with a tickling motion.

"Let me see that pretty smile!" Betty Kooed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHH!!!!!!" Candice roared.
Betty blew a swift raspberry into Candice's tummy.

"PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!"

"OH GOD NO RASPBERRY HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Kitchy kitchy koo Candice! While tickling you before, I found out your weakness!"

"NO PLEASE!" Candice begged. "JUST TICKLE MY TUMMY!"

"As much fun as your sexy tummy is to tickle, I think your armpits need a niiiice tickle!"
Betty scribbled her fingers across Candice's armpits before Candice could even protest.

"NONNONNONO HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE ARMPI-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHS STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!!" Candice laughed with tears filling her eyes.

"What about a little lickle?"
Betty quickly started lickling Candice's armpits. "You are so yummy!"

"NNNNNNOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOT THE LICKLE NOT THE LICKLE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

"Mmmmmmmm so tasty!" Betty teased.

"NONNOONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GODHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
Betty pulled back.

"Had enough?"

"Please God let me go! "

"Oh no no no, I'm not going to let you go until I feel like your body has been fully tickled, so..."
Betty stuck her tongue into Candice's belly button, and began licking, before Candice could even let the first laughs out, she tickled Candice's armpits at the same time.

"NNNOOO HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NOT BELLY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND NOT THE ARMPIHEHEHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH I'V HAD ENOUGH AHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAH PLEASE LET ME GOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Betty stopped, and crawled off the massage table.
Both Marilyn and Candice had been through hell. Their tired sweaty bodies were limp as a corpse while they both cough their breath.

"Now I know you girls think I'm a sick creepy old woman now, but hear me out, in my old age I realized that I might not have much time left on the world, so don't think of this as you girls were tickled by some old creep, think of it as, you helped an old woman have her fantasy she had always wanted. Now here."
Betty untied Marilyn and Candice and gave them so water.

"Your car is out front, the keys are in the cup holder, thank you girls for this experience."

Part of Marilyn and Candice wanted to be furious at this woman, but at the same time, they realized she was right, she didn't hurt them, so just had fun with a fantasy she had always wanted, each of them had fantasy, not as crazy as her's of course, but they in some way, respected her for going through with her dreams. Candice and Marilyn waved goodbye to Betty as they drove away, having a feeling of thankfulness Betty didn't hurt them, and a good feeling that they helped an old woman, complete her dream.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back