• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickled for Raise

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Zoey was a principle for an all girls school. Zoey was 24 years old, and had short, straight red hair, and blue eyes.

She was wearing a green tank top that exposed a lot of cleavage, and it was cut so it went up to her belly button, exposing ¼ of

her belly, and jean shorts. Zoey heard a knock on the door.

"Come on." Said Zoey.

One of the teachers, Sarah, walked in. Sarah had tan skin, a soft chubby belly, and black hair that went down to her lower

shoulders, and was wearing a black t-shirt, and cakey pants. Sarah was 36. Zoey was feisty, and was always looking for sexual

enjoyment. Zoey stood up and closed the door behind Sarah.

"Oh!" said Alice as Zoey spanked her. "Why did you do that?"

"Oh you know me." Said Zoey in a sexy voice. Sarah sighed, Sarah was tired of being hit on by Zoey, and the other female

teacher wear tired of it to.

"You know you really shouldn't do that." Said Sarah, Zoey giggled.

"Want do you need?" Asked Zoey, as she sat down in her big leather chair.

"I need a raise." Said Sarah. Zoey laughed.

"Is there anything I could do?" Asked Sarah

"You would do anything?" Asked Zoey

"Yeah." Said Sarah.

"Then there is something."

"What is it?" Asked Sarah.

"You can't tell anyone." Said Zoey in a sexy voice.

"I won't." Said Sarah.

"I want to tickle you." Said Zoey. Sarah was stunned.

"No, you're not going to tickle me." Said Sarah as she stood up, she was about to walk out the door, until she heard.

"I'll give you a %20 raise."

Sarah turned around.

"Really?" She asked.

"If I get to tickle you for a long as I want." Said Zoey. Sarah hated being tickled, but couldn't turn down the raise.

"Were would you tickle me?" Asked Sarah.

"I have shackles and a bed in my house." Said Zoey as she wrote something down on a slip of paper.

"You're sick you know that?" Said Sarah. Zoey walked over to Sarah, lifted up Sarah's shirt, and tucked the note into Sarah's bra

strap.

"It's my address, come whenever you want your raise." Said Zoey. Zoey poked Sarah's belly, Sarah flinched, Zoey walked away

chuckling.

That Saturday, Sarah drove up the Zoey's house wearing a button down shirt and jeans, Sarah got out of the car and knocked on the

door. Zoey opened the door wearing a red bikini top, and jeans.

"Hey sexy." Said Zoey. "Here to be tickled?"

"Can we please get this over with?"Asked Sarah as she walked into Zoey's house.

"No no no, I'm gonna take my time, and nothing you can do about it." Said Zoey. "Let's go to the basement and have some fun."

Sarah sighed. "Ok."

They wet the basement to see a bed with leathery shackled on it.

"This is where you're going to be tickled." Said Zoey. "Now lay down on the bed." Sarah did as she was told.

"I'm so excited!" Squealed Zoey, as she crawled onto Sarah and sat on Sarah's hips. Zoey took off Sarah's pants, exposing Sarah's

lower tan belly, legs, and black panties.

"Oh, panties! Sexy!" Said an excited Zoey. Zoey then started to slowly unbutton Sarah's shirt, starting from the top of Sarah's

shirt.

"Button one, button two, button three, button four, button five, and button six." Said Zoey. Sarah's chubby belly and black bra,

were fully exposed.

"You didn't say anything about taking off my clothes." Said Sarah.

"What, did want me to tickle you with your shirt and pants on, no way." Said Zoey as she stroked Sarah's belly. Sarah started

sucking in and chuckling under her breathe. That chuckled quickly turned into a laugh once Zoey blew into Sarah's stomach,

creating a farting noise.

"Your belly is so soft! Said Zoey, as she started to squeeze Sarah's belly fat.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!" Yelled Sarah as she squirmed around.

"Kochi kochi ko!" Said a cheerful Zoey.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sarah could not escape Zoey's figures digging around in Sarah's belly, scratching and poking

all the sensitive areas. Sarah was trying to buck Zoey off.

"Don't knock me off." Said Zoey.

"Plehehehes oh my god that tickles so bad!" Yelled Sarah.

Zoey didn't stop, Zoey watched Sarah's belly jerk around.

"Oh, that belly button sure looks innocent." Exclaimed Zoey as she put her figure in between Sarah's breasts. Zoey started to

slowly slide her finger down to Sarah's ribs and started softly tickling.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Come on, give me laugh." Said Zoey

"Sorry it it only tickle's a little bit." Said Sarah, Sarah was hoping if she was polite and helpful, Zoey would give her a bigger

raise, after all, Zoey was tickling her.

"Oh well, just gives me more time." Said Zoey

"More time to what?" Asked Sarah.

Zoey didn't answer, she just started licking Sarah's bellybutton.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Zoey stuck her finger into Sarah's bellybutton and started shaking her finger.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Sarah laughed as her belly shacked. Zoey stopped shacking her finger. Zoey

move her body down to Sarah's thighs, and she started tickling Sarah's inner thighs. "Tickle, tickle!"

"NO PLEASE I'M SO TICKLISH THEHEHEHEHEHEHER! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh good." Said Zoey as she tickled harder. Sarah was starting to sweat. Zoey stop tickling Sarah's belly, an head onto Sarah's

armpits. Zoey started to stroke Sarah's arms. Sarah closed her eyes and chuckled. That chuckled quickly turned into laughter once

Zoey started tickling her armpits.

"OH MY GOHAHAHHAHAHAHAD!"

Zoey moved her hands away from Sarah's armpits, only to put her head down and lick Sarah armpits.

"What is thisisisishahahaha!"

"Your sooo yummy."

"Please, stop I'm begging you!"

"What's the matter? Ticklish?" Teased Zoey. Zoey pulled back and rested her head on Sarah's belly. Zoey started to lick Sarah's

belly all over. Sarah started to squirm. Zoey stopped and looked into Sarah's eyes.

"Hey, want a %15 raise?"

"Of course!" Exclaimed Sarah.

"Cause you got it." Said Zoey.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back