• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Old Lady Tickles 18 year Old

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
You can view my stories and let me know what you think of them (or we can just chat) on my devianart page, stories get posed there A LOT sooner then here; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Alexis was your average 18 year old girl, she loved shopping, texting, and talking to friends, she was prod of her
looks, after all, she was incredible. She had big blue eyes, smooth tan skin, strait long blonde hair, and a figure to die
for.

She had recently become low on money, so she search craigslist for jobs. She had picked a job she never thought of
picking, a dancer, she knew that the person on craigslist was looking for a show, they wanted her to wear sneakers,
a white t-shirt that shows off her abdominal, and short shorts. She really didn't want to do this, but the pay was to good to give up.

She emailed the creator of the craiglist post, she got an address, and a check. She was considering just
taking the check, but that would've made her feel bad, so she would do the work. One strange thing about the post was that
there was no specific time to show up, and no type of dance the the person wanted her to perform. But the next morning,
she got up, brushed her pearl white teeth, and put on the posts outfit.

She looked into the mirror and though, "Your so beautiful, you have got this in the bag." she blew herself a kiss
and got into her silver Volkswagen, and drove to the destination.

Alexis got to the house, and she was surprised, it was a small house, with lawn ornaments all over the place.
Confused, she walked up to the door and knocked on the door.

"Wait!" she thought "What if this IS the house, I have to look good!" Alexis dropped her right hip, put her hand on
her left side, and smiled. That smiling face turned into shock, when the person who answeared the door was a sweet little 84 year old lady.

"Yes dear?" She asked in a croacked voice. Alexis was stunned, the old women had small brown eyes, liverspots
covering her body, curly grey hair, yellow teeth, dry wrickly skin, and short, uncared for nails.

Alexis came back to her sences, quickly got out of the sexy stance she was in. She could feel the old lady ogling
her belly.

"I'm sorry, I have the wrong address." Apologized Alexis. "I'll be going now."

"This is the right place." said the old women.

"You posted the ad on craigslist?" Asked Alexis.

The old women nodded. Grabbed Alexis' hand an brought her inside. The house had dual paint, a stained white carpet,
a ripped up old couch, and a dirty, small kitchen.

"So you wanted me to dance?" Asked Alexis.

"Please, call me Donna." Said the old women, avoiding the question.

"Ok Donna, you wanted me to dance wearing this... right?" Asked a very confused Alexis.

"Yes!" Replied Donna. "And I'm glad you got the outfit right! Most people don't like showing off their tummy."
Donna looked at Alexis' belly. "But it's what I want, and you did that for me, thank you."

"I wasn't expecting this." Said Alexis in a confused voice.

"That's what they all say." Replied Donna. "Now we can start in that room, next to the bedroom." Donna pointed to
an old wooden door.

"Ok." Said Alexis as she walked in the direction Donna pointed. But Alexis was very confused, thought were going
through her head. Why an old lady, why the outfit, why so much money, and what do she mean when she said "That's what they all say."?

Alexis opened the door and say something that surprised her, the room was covered in dark red paint, a hardwood
floor, and at the end of the room there were two leather belts hanging from the ceiling.

"Go on in." She heard Donna say.

Alexis cautiously stepped into the room.

"Now go up to the belts." Said Donna.

"Wait I'm confused." Said Alexis.

"It will make sense in a couple minutes."

Alexis, against her better judgment, walked up to the belts.

"I'll get you all hooked up." Said Donna.

Alexis felt her arms being lifted in the air, then her wrists getting wrapped around by the belts, she felt the belts get tight, Donna pulled on one end of the belt, and the belts lifted her arms as high as possible in the air.

Donna smiled. "I'm all done!"

"Now can you tell me whats going on?" Asked Alexis, her belly more exposed then it has ever been.

Donna's liver-spotted face looked at Alexis' beautiful clean face. "Well in my Craiglist profile, I posted that
when I say "Dance" I mean allow me to do whatever I want with you. *Donna smiled, exposing her yellow teeth*.
And you agreed to my request of you "Dancing" at my house. And you got the check, so there's no way out of this.

Alexis was terrified. "What? No! Please don't hurt me!"

Donna laughed, "Hurt you? Oh no dear, i'd never! I just want some fun!"

Alexis calmed down, "then what are you going to do?"

Donna placed her cold, wrinkly, liverwort covered hand on Alexis' belly. "Well it depends." Donna said softly,
*Donna smiled very wildly, exposing all of her teeth*. "Are you ticklish?"

Before Alexis could yell, Donna finger started to squeeze Alexis' side.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Alexis pleaded, she tried to move, but she couldn't, the belts kept her from moving away from the
tickling fingers.

"Your not going any ware." Said Donna as she continued to tickle. "Not until I want you to!" Donna started
tickling the surfers of Alexis' belly, Alexis was giggling hysterically. "Oh this tummy is just asking to be tickled!" Chuckles Donna.

Alexis was throwing her head around laughing, her long blonde hair swaying in the air. "C-C-CUT IT
OUTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That tickles!"

"Complaining isn't going to make it stop." Smiled Donna, making quick work kneading around the belly button.

"TAHAHAHAHAHA! S-STOP P-P-PLEASE! HEHEHEHEHE!" Laughed Alexis, Thrashing around.

"Poor girl." Taunted Donna, then she moved her fingers faster.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHE NO PLEASE AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA M-M-M-MERCY!

"Mercy? For this tummy? I'm afraid that's not going to happen." Said Donna as her fingers dug into Alexis' soft
belly, Donna then started to squeeze tickled.

"PLEASE! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Alexis was in hell, her eyes watering, her exposed belly being tickled by an 84 year old woman who she though was a sweet old lady.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Croaked Donna.

"Oh my Gohahahahahawd!" Yelled Alexis.

Donna placed her fingers right in the middle of Alexis' belly. Donna started Kneading extremely quickly, like she was typing a speech on Alexis' tummy.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP! STOP! PLEASE OH MY GOD!" Donna started quickly squeezing the surfure of Alexis' soft belly, like a child playing with play-doh.
Alexis started giggling and chuckling. Donna started to drag her fingers up and down Alexis' belly while kneading at the same time. The giggling got louder.

But Donna wanted more, she started grabbing Alexis' soft sides with her finger tips.

"NOOO! NOOHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! PLEASE I'M SERIOUS STOOOOOOOOOOOPHAHAHAHAHA!"

Donna started to poke Alexis' ribs in a circular motion.

"THATS NOT STOPPING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Your funny." Donna chuckled.

"DO YOU THINK THIS FUNNYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah!" Said Donna as she started walking her fingers across Alexis' belly. Donna grabbed Alexis' belly a squeezed it some more.

"PRETTY PLEASE!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Begged Alexis.

"So polite, and yet so fun to play with"

Donna lifted her hands in the air and stared making a tickling motion, then while making the motion, she moves her
hands closer to Alexis' belly.

"Oh my God, Donna, you are so ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" The wiggling fingers reached Alexis' belly
before she could finish her sentence.

"Your tummy is so cute!" Said Donna.

"YOU ARE SO CRAZYHAHAHAHAHA!" Yelled Alexis

Donna started scurrying her figures over Alexis' belly again, causing Alexis to flintch and giggle.

"You know I want more then that!" Said Donna, she dug her fingers into Alexis' belly and tickled fast. Though she had short nails, she could easily make work of Alexis' soft belly.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOHOHO! STOOOOOOPPP! HAHAHA! PLEASE!"

"Awwww, you don't like it? Do you?" Chuckled Donna

"HAHAHAHAHA!! YOUR A WITCH, HAHAHAHAHAHA! AN EVIL, SICK WITCH!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!"

"That's not nice." Said Donna, as she tickled harder.

"NO NO NO I'M SORRY! HEHEHAHAHHAHAHA I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Laughed Alexis.
Donna moved her fingers down to the area right above Alexis' shorts.

"Kitchi Kitch Koi!" Taunted Donna, as she continued to tickle much faster.

"NO! NOT THERE! ANYWARE BUT THERE! HAHAHAHHAHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! NOOOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alexis was
losing it.

"Oh so that's your spot! Right were I start to see that cute lil' tummy." Said Donna sweetly. Alexis tried sucking
in, but couldn't escape Donna's fingers.

"HEHEHE HOHOHOHO I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAHAHAHAVE MEET ANYONE L-L-LIKE YOUHOHOHOHO!!!!" Alexis gave up on trying
to suck in her belly, and relised there was no way out.

"Good girl, just let me tickle that tummy as much as I want to!" Smiled Donna. "Oh thats a nice lil' inne you got
there!" Said Donna as she caught a glimpse of Alexis' belly button.

"W-w-what? Are you talking about my bellybutton?" Asked Alexis.

"Yes, and you have quite a cute one! I bet it's ticklish to!" Said Donna as she moved it closer to get a better
look at Alexis' inne.

"N-n-no, it's not." Lied Alexis.

"Let's see then." Said Donna, as she stuck the head of her finger into Alexis' belly button. Alexis flinched as
soon as Donna's finger tip entered her bellybutton.

"Oh, looks like I'v struck gold!"

Alexis gasped. "Don't you dare, don't you dare tickle it!"

"Do just expect me to leave a perfectly good navel untouched? That should be a crime." Donna shock her finger while
twisting it, cause Alexis' belly to shack around.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AH HA HA HA HA! OH MY GOHAHAHAWD!" Laughed Alexis.

"Look at your tummy go!" Laughed Donna, as she started to twirl her finger more violently.

"I-I-I-I-I HEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHO HAHAHAHA!!" Alexis was starting to babel non-sense.

"Yes?" Asked Donna, still tickling Alexis' bellybutton.

"I CAN'T TAKE ANYMOROHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!! STOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!!!" Alexis had
never pleaded more in her life.

Donna pulled her finger out of Alexis' bellybutton. Alexis was thought it was over, only to feel fingers climbing up
and down her belly, tickling her. Alexis started giggling hysterically.

Donna was chanting. "The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout, the itsy bitsy spider went up the waterspout."

Donna put one finger at the top of Alexis' belly. "Don't came the rain." Donna dragged her figure down Alexis' belly, Alexis was flinching throughout the whole thing.Donna stopped her finger right above Alexis' bellybutton.

"And washed the spider out!" Donna quickly stuck her finger tip right back into Alexis' bellybutton as started shacking and twisting her finger faster then ever.

"NO! NO! HAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHES! I'M REALLY BEGGING! OH DEAR GOD! SOMEONE HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!" Alexis
was thrashing around, drowning in her own laughter.

"Oh the Itsy Bitsy Spider." Said Donna, "I remember when I was a girl I sung that all the time, now I use that
lullaby as a tickling technique, gets girls like you all the time."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!!! I-I-I-I PLEASE LET ME AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alexis was low on energy, she could
thrashed around, she had no hope of escape.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!!" Laughed Alexis.

"Once I'm done." Said Donna. She pulled her finger away from Alexis' bellybutton. Alexis started panting.

"I think that enough of your navel." Said Donna

"Oh thank God!" Sighed Alexis. Donna knelled down, so her face was at Alexis' belly. "W-what are you doing?" Asked Alexis.

"Time for tummy farts!" Cheered Donna.

"What are tummy AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alexis was cut of once Donna blew blew into her stomach,
tickling every nerve in her belly.

"How about another one?" Said Donna as she placed her lips, onto Alexis' belly and blew. Causing a fart noise,
pppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

"No! No! No! Hahahaha!" Scream Alexis.

Donna pulled back, sucked in, and blew again. for 5 seconds.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAA!" Screamed Alexis.

"You've been a good girl." Said Donna. Donna unbuckled the belts, and Alexis slouched to them floor.

It was over, the tickling had stopped Alexis panted heavily, her ribs, sore from laughter, her body sweating, tears
of laughter rolling down her cheeks. Alexis lay down on her back, staring at the ceiling, a sore belly and bellybutton.
A bottle of water placed next to her.

"You need to take a break dear." Said Donna kneeling next to her. Alexis sat up, and drank out of the water bottle.

"Your tummy took quite the tickling." Said Donna calmly.

"I can't believe *pant* trick me *pant* like." Alexis couldn't finish her sentence, she blacked out.

Alexis woke up on the ripped up couch. She was wearing the same thing she was wearing when being tickled,
her short shorts, her sneakers, and her white t-shirt, exposing her still sore belly. She quickly fixed her hair,
and got up. She saw a coco-clock, she looked at the time, it was 8:46 in the moring.

"Oh my God." she thought, I was here all night! She found here car key on the table next to the couch,
beside a roll of cash will a sticky note.

The note read; Dear Alexis,

I can't thank you enough for the great time I had last night, I know it was hard
for you, but you gave me an experience that I will never forget, and something tells me you won't forget it ether.
The money is a tip for being friendly, and under the circumstances, polite. By the time your reading this,
I'm at church, your car is still in the driveway. I hope there are no hard feelings, your tummy gets better, and have a
safe drive home. -Love Donna

Alexis felt this strange feeling inside, she felt, happy, finding herself not being able to be mad at Donna, Alexis wore on the back of the sticky note; "Thank You :)"

Alexis head out of the driveway, and drove home, knowing the she will always have this lovable memory in her head.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back