• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Elkcit Chronicles part 1.

MatrinZachs

TMF Regular
Hi Everyone. It's me again the lurker trying to add to the community. This is an idea I had a while back and just wanted to see if you guys liked it so be honest and if need be brutal.

Terana's heart pounded in her chest till it was deafening. Her best efforts at trying to keep her breathing even, were abysmal failures. Closing her eyes and trying to concentrate on something, anything else was futile. Even with her eyes squeezed shut the images still floated before her vision. She knew her palms were sweating. That was the first sign that she was crossing the point of no return. She had to get out of here. Trapped in this enclosed area with everyone around her it was too much. The twenty-six other girls in the classroom listened intently to their professor as she sat in her high back swiveling chair in front of the class. Terana couldn't help marveling at how quickly things fell apart. A few moments ago she was easily impressing the class with her vast knowledge of molecular physics. And now she was tittering on the edge of... an episode. She thought that coming to this school was the right choice even if it presented certain risks. But now in the grip of an episode she was sure. She had made a mistake.

Talter Information Technological Sciences and Andersons Social Sciences Educational Symposium was the premier female only university in the world. Graduates from this esteemed university went out to become leaders in scientific and political arenas. The chance to share space with some of the (soon to be) greatest women in the world was just a plus. The major reason she choose this university was the uniforms. I know. It sounds superficial at best but Terana didn't do it because she liked the style of the garments in question. On the contrary she disliked their fashion immensely they were Victorian affairs with floor length dress and long sleeve high jackets collared in a yellow that managed to somehow make the color devoid of life. Still they were the most wonderful thing Terana had ever seen for they did something that seemed impossible in today's pop culture media driven society.

It created a learning environment where every student's skin was covered. There were no exposed mid-rift, no undraped thighs, no shapely calves, and positively no revealed cleavage. The only saving grace were the boots. They were quite stylish high laced high heeled boots that seemed particularly racy to Terana given the conservative nature of the rest of the uniform. It would be nearly impossible for her ailment to hamper her ability to study with every student covered so. Finally she wouldn't have to make false doctor's prescriptions that required her to wear the special filtered goggles she wore religiously. No she could walk the halls of this prestigious university with out worrying about having an episode. That's what she thought till now.

Professor Fentona was completely professional in her deep green blouse and long black skirt. Her brown hair was confined to a tight bun save for one coiled tress that bobbed at the side of her face. Her olive complexion exotic facial features conveyed her Latin roots. The woman had moved her rolling swivel chair from behind her desk. So that she may have a more casual conversation with her students. "So how do you all feel about the recent documentation proving Stuarts principals of quadrilateral re-acquiring string properties?" Several girls rose there hands to respond Terana was one of them she was extremely versed in the subject and was prepared to give a her opinion. That was till the unthinkable happened. Professor Fentona sat in her seat at the front of the class and as she crossed her legs. And it happen. Her shoe came loose and dangled from her toes. It was a quick thing an unassuming moment a completely innocent slip with no ulterior motives behind it. It was also a severe blow to Tera's resolve, because for that brief second Tera was afforded an unobstructed view of her teachers sole.

That in itself was not the issue. It was what Terana saw on that sole that burned into her memory and began the chain reaction that was consuming her by the moment. The sole sparkled like an emerald jewel. With hair thin lines that branched from a central trunk. The lines ended in odd shaped nodes that glowed brightest at the base of the toes and one spot at the center of the arch that blazed with the most enticing turquoise.

That single flash of skin sent Terana on the spiral road of despair. All because Terana could see them. The spots. The spots that would make a woman scream in pained laughter one second and lustful abandon the next. The spots that a person would never let another know if they could help it, or if they knew themselves. The spots that with the proper stimulation, the right pressure and technique would drive a person mad.

Just seeing the spot wasn't the end of it. For the longest time they meant nothing. It was just some weird anomaly that she kept to herself. But one experiment showed her a side of herself she vowed to never show again. A vow she tried to up hold with all her might but failed so many time. Now she found herself failing again on the very edge of control losing her grip on the last fiber of her will. When salvation arrived in the form of the end of class bell. Terana bolted from her seat with such intensity her chair fell over. With inhuman reflexes Terana's booted foot snakes under the seat inches before it hits the ground. With a flick of her foot the chair was sent upright once more and Terana prays that no one saw what she had done. "Well I concur Ms. Sinclair it is the end of class. But I do prefer to dismiss class on my own accord if that is acceptable." Professor Fentona was not harsh in fact her tone was quite light and jovial. "I .... apologize .....Professor." Terana spoke very slowly she had to fight to say even this simple of a sentence. "Apology accepted, and class dismissed. Don't forget the pro..." Terana dashed out the classroom.

Her dorm room was on the other side of the large campus 15 minutes by shuttle. Terana went in the opposite direction of the shuttles on a dog legged course. At full speed she managed to get to her dorm in 3 minutes even given her longer journey. The scenic route was an all too necessary hindrance she couldn't chance anyone seeing her or worse encountering her in her state. She thunders up the stair case only using every 10th stair with each effortless bound. She reached her room and locked the door even though she is breathing hard and fast not from the exertion of her trip but from the exhaustion of keeping her urges in check. Thankfully room and board was sufficient to allow every girl a private room. She manages to calm herself significantly, distance between her trigger helps but it was only a bandage.No she would have to deal with this now or she would never be able to look at Professor Fentona again.

Quickly Terana removed her long sleeved jacket and blouse. Cool air of the climate controlled room wafted across her flush skin and Terana sat on her bed. Composure and clarity settled on her like a comforting blanket. The insistent urge was at bay but still present in the back of her mind. She calmly undid her boots and slipped them off. Carefully placing them at the foot of her bed in their usual position. She did the same for her hastily removed jacket and blouse. She laid on the bed now in her bra dress and stockings. She undid her dress and laid it beside the other items of her uniform. She removed her stockings and prepared to undergo her usual ritual to sate her ailment. Terana wasn't a deviant she got no emotional satisfaction from her actions. Although she could not deny that she felt the pleasure course through her with every touch. It was a need like the need to eat or the need to breathe her body needed it and it needed it now. Terana took a deep breathe and began to fondle her lace covered breast, she gasp from even her own light touch. It had been some time since her last episode.

She fought to keep herself from ravishing her own body. It would have been much worse had she removed all her clothing the sensation would have sent her into an animal like state. And she would have been consumed in a euphoric tantrum. She shook with the effort to remain in control, as her transformation began.

It happened like it always happens. First her hands began to take on the dark purple hue and her nails grew and darkened as well. Her breast heaved and began to swell with every labored breath she took. And she steeled herself as her those nails descended upon her breast again.
"Oooooohhhh." Tereana quickly covered her mouth to muffle her moans of pleasure. Her transformed hand moves with a seductive sway as it used only one nail to circle the hardening nipple underneath the lacy undergarment. It moved with out Terana control. The touch was like that of a stranger. It squeezed and fondled her now teasing the growing nub with the pad of it's thumb. The nails raking the underside of her breast toying with the hem of her bra. Terana withered on her bed in the thrall of not-quite-herself induced pleasure.

Soon the hand over mouth began the darken and take a life of it's own as it joined the other breast . The symphony of pleasure that racked Terana made her squeal. She arched her back and her legs kicked as she withstood the assaults on her sensitive supple body. Her breast ached from the stimulation, but she knew it would get much worse. As if on que the dark digits descended to her torso to play with her ribs and stomach. The seductive sensual touch turning into a different tactic as they feathered her with skill and precision. The tickling prods and drags of those nails were not a surprise to Terana she knew they were coming she even expected them. This knowledge did nothing to lessen their effect and she felt the quivering debilitating laughter bubbling inside her.

Terana had researched self tickling since her very first time she had experienced it. But could find nothing in science to explain how she was able to do this to herself. She giggled and mewed it was torture but she would have to endure it to ensure that others would not have to suffer. The tickling continued. It was the light tickling of pokes and scratches on the ribs that the kind that made one jump to one side to escape except that the other hand was waiting there to punish the victim for forgetting they were there. The hands counted Terana's ribs slowing walking up and down them aimlessly sliding across the undersides of her breast randomly making Terana stutter through clenched teeth.

But today seemed to be a special day. Because the touch on her ribs and sides soon became the loving caress that made her mouth pout in wide "O"s . Terana could feel her womanhood moisten and could feel the solid thud of every heartbeat as blood rushed to her nether regions. Her hands, no the possessed digits began to play with tender area at her waist. Terana redoubled her focus and willed them back up her body she couldn't let them touch her most sensitive spot or she would be lost in the sensation. The hands relented their pursuits for the time being. Sooner rather later she would give in to their manipulation and they knew it. For now her upper-body was enough.

But dening them such a juice playground would have to be punished. The hands cupped her breast and resumed their nipple play with vigor. Terana had no method of silencing her torrent of moans and whimpers of pleasure. As her nipples were flicked and their harden tips rubbed with the greatest of care for pleasure. Then the hands crossed and reached under her bra. To strike at the beckoning nipples touching them directly. Terana eyes widened from the new unhampered touch as the hands picked and rolled her nipples as one skillful nail played with the very tip. Silent screams of agonized pleasure forced their way form her mouth to be heard by no one. Terana leg convulsed and she could swear she felt the touch of those nail in her toes.

This was when the second phase of the transformation occurs. Terana could feel her chest raising and swelling with every pleasured gasp. Her Breast would often reach two full cup sizes bigger when she began to reach her limits. Taking her from a very delightful 34 B to a robust 36 D. This seemed to increase her sensitivity as well. As Terana was tittering on the edge of release form the nipple play. The hands alternated one hand would play with one nipple just to stop and the other would start. Terana pleasure seized body swayed form one side to the other in a effort to avoid the touch.

Then she felt it. A soft and ticklish touch on her inner thigh. So enthralled by the nipple play was she that she didn't even notice that was being conducted by only one hand. The right hand played with the stocking covered flesh of her inner thigh again she tried to summon the will to force the hand back up but the other would just begin to use it's nails on the plump flesh of her breast tickling her and braking her concentration.

The hand began to reach her now soggy undergarment slowly and painstakingly inching to their objective. While Terana lay helpless to stop them. The hand traced the imprint of her swollen lips as Terana's hips moved to get more of the seductive touch in spite of herself. Terana knew she could fight no longer. It was madness to believe she could overcome what was happening to her. She could only accept the pleasure accept the torture and know that she was cursed. The hand rose quickly to it's new found freedom and two masterful finger found her swollen clit. Terana's eye's rolled in her head as the touch sent her over the edge into orgasmic oblivion. Her toes curled and flex as the hand rubbed and tickled the small fleshy button with abandon. Terana was lost in wave after wave of pleasure crested upon her, only to be abated by a darkness that crept on her form the corners of her eyes.

Coming to after the event she found that her hands were normal once again and her breast had returned to their usual modest size. It seemed that she was in the clear (Appearances such fragile things). The knock at the door startled her. She fumbled to put on her clothes quickly. Though clasp of her dress proved to be a little difficult, her hands shaking too much to manage it perfectly. She somehow overcame her shakes and dressed herself. The knock at the door was still polite if not a little more hastened.

Terana opened the door to see find her friend Lainy standing abashed and a little weary. "Yes Lainy how can help you." Terana said her tone seemed a little more sultry than she intended but she had given the desire what it wanted so she was sure she was in the clear. Lainy seemed to relax at the sound of her voice. That was one of the other traits that occurred in relation to one of her episodes. Her voice took on a soothing quality. It did come in handy for helping a friend deal with stress. But she wondered if that was just the silver lining of a Catagory 5 Hurricane.

"May I come in?" Lainy asked Terana smiled "Of course you can I was preparing to get lost in a good book." Lainy entered Terana's room quickly. Well it is a good thing I just finished if Lainy had knocked while I was in the throws it would have been very... awkward.

Lainy opens the blinds to let the last waning light of sunset enter the room. "Do you always read in the dark Tera?" Lainy said with a slight bit of reproach in her voice. "I do when it's a monster story." Terana was feeling very confident since she was certain she didn't have to worry about another episode for awhile. "That's good. Because I have a monster story to tell you." Terana could feel her friend looking deep into her eyes. "Terana there is a monster here."

Hi, Lurker! Thanks for the story! It was an interesting little tale, and I'm curious as to see which direction the story goes.

I had to admit, I'm a sucker for stories with 'Chronicles', or 'Saga'. It just makes it sound like some grand adventure! But onto a bit of analysis of the story:

The grammar is a bit rough at places, but the vocabulary is expansive, and I like how the plot seems to be more developed than the standard 'girl gets tickled for flimsy reasons'. The 'possessed hands' was a unique little tickling scene that I can honestly say I've never seen before, though I'm not entirely sure how it would work logistically (like how would the hands be able to reach her feet if her legs were straight, that sort of thing). I really liked that concept though.

My personal highlight of the story had to be how you opened the story showing Tera's ability to see ticklish spots. Have to wonder if Prof Fentona will be a lee at some point! It was a bit of a shame to see a lack of foot tickling considering that opening, but all in good time, eh?

It ended on a nice cliff-hanger, and can't wait to see what this monster is! Looking forward to seeing the next ticklish hijinks at the Talter Information Technological Sciences and Andersons Social Sciences Educational Symposium (TITS ASSES).

Thanks One. And yeah you found my kryptonite "Grammar". But it is really hard to get something like this proof read if you know what I mean. So please be patient as attempt to weave this story into a true Chronicles.

I appreciate your input and I hope you like the next one.

I have to concur with oneortheother in may respects.

Tickling in a fantasy setting, especially a modern one, is an instant plus. I feel there is a lot of room to explore in that regard, and a story of my own I'm working on caters to that same idea. You also have a surprisingly original power for your main character to play with; seeing the "sweet spots" of others and, whether through possessed hands or her own desires. However that also leads to the severe weakness of the story thus far: grammar. You've already admitted to this being a weakness and I don't want to harp on this point, but I would like to suggest a convention that makes for easier reading:

When the person speaking changes, it is time for a new paragraph. That helps the reader keep track of who is speaking, or at least who isn't speaking. For example, Person A, "Says something like so," and then does something else for the rest of the paragraph.

"But then," from out of nowhere, "Person B interrupts with something to say." Then Person B does something or interacts in some way, yadda-yadda-yadda.

If you are having trouble finding proof-readers I'd be more than happy to help in that regard. Either way definitely looking forward to the next installment!

I see wanting to get the first look before anyone else huh. I may take you up on that offer

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back