• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car Window Naivete (FFF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Mallory was bored and tired of being with her family. At 19, a family vacation was the last thing she wanted to be taking part in, and after almost two weeks together, being stuck in traffic for hours on a sweltering summer day with her grouchy parents was the ultimate sour ending. She had been a somewhat rebellious teen with a conflictual relationship with her parents, and she wished she could have ditched the whole trip altogether like her older brother had.

After a while, Mallory just wanted to tune them out. She kicked off her flip-flops, stretched her long legs out across the back seat, over her sister Jocelyn’s lap, hanging her feet out the window, ankles crossed. She closed her eyes.

Her light brown hair blew in the breeze, as did Jocelyn’s. Even though Jocelyn was a year younger, the two could have easily passed for twins. They were both 5’9”, had brown eyes, thin, and had bodies that could have passed for swimsuit models - which definitely caught the eye of many men during their beach vacation. Both had size 8 1/2 feet, and they’d gotten pedicures together on the trip, getting a light pink nail polish - a perfect summer color, they had decided.

Although it had tickled - a lot - as always, the pedicure together with their mom was one of the few highlights of the trip which generally included a lot of bickering and disagreements about how to spend their time. Their parents, Bill and Mandy, were tired of all the family dynamics too, so when Bill noticed Mallory’s position in the rear-view mirror, his blood boiled.

“Mallory!” he yelled gruffly. “What are you doing lying down like that? Sit up, and put your feet inside the car.”

“Why??” she retorted moodily. “I’m tired, and my feet are hot. It feels good.”

“It’s not safe! And what are these other people going to think?” he replied angrily.

“Who cares what they think? And the traffic is barely moving! I’ll pull them in when we actually start moving again!”

Inching next to them in the lane to their right was a car full of young people on their way back from a weekend at the beach. “Hey!” one of them said. “Is that Mallory and Jocelyn and their family?” As it turned out, it was a group of their friends from school.

Jocelyn was embarrassed to be seen coming back from a family vacation by a bunch of her friends who were together for the weekend. She turned, pretending not to see, but their mom did and waved. The group waved back. Mallory didn’t care as much - she was in too grumpy of a mood to worry about being seen with her parents.

“Haha, why are Mallory’s feet so far out the window?” one of the girls, Katie, exclaimed, laughing.

“I know, seriously,” said Jill. “Her legs are like half-way out of the car!”

“Can you reach them?” said Mike, the driver. “You should tickle them.”

“Haha, yes!” said Katie, who was in the back seat on the left side, closest to Mallory’s feet. She rolled down the window. “Pull even with them!” she said to Mike.

Katie unbuckled her seat belt and leaned out the window, extending her arm. Her blonde hair blew wildly in the wind. She reached out and stroked Mallory’s sole with one finger.

Mallory shrieked and jerked her foot. She looked out the window with great surprise, to see Katie wiggling her fingers at her.

“Oh my gosh, did she tickle you?” Mallory’s mom asked.

“Yes!! Jeez!” Mallory still didn’t quite know what to think, and felt embarrassed at all her friends seeing her startled, very ticklish reaction.

“See,” said Bill. “That’s what you get for sticking your feet out the window!” He paused. “In fact, here - this is why you shouldn’t stick your feet out the window!” He used his window control to push up the back window where Mallory’s feet were hanging out. Her legs quickly lifted up, and her ankles were stuck.

“DAD!!!” she yelled. “What are you doing??? Open it!!”

“They’re playing along!!” Jill cried out with delight. “Do it more!!” she said to Katie.

Katie smiled wickedly, and began wiggling her fingers all over the bottom of Mallory’s right foot.

Mallory began to laugh. She couldn’t move her feet at all. “DAD!!!” she cried out between panicky giggles. “Open the window!!!!!!!!”

Bill shook his head. “You’ve got to learn your lesson. First of all, you don’t stick your feet out the window of the car. Second of all, you listen to your father.”

Katie then began tickling both of Mallory’s feet at the same time. Her ankles had come uncrossed in a last-ditch attempt to pull her feet away before the window closed, so both soles faced directly at the car next to them.

Mallory curled her toes tightly - the only thing she could do to try to keep the tickles away, especially from her toes, which were by far the most ticklish part of her foot. But it didn’t help much, as Katie seemed to be really enjoying playing the part of torturer, dancing her fingertips all around Mallory’s soft soles.

Mallory’s laugh became hard, hearty, and deep. “HahahahaHOHOHOHOHOHO!” She begged her father for mercy as she gasped for breath. “HahaHOHOHO - DAD - AHHAHAAAAAAHOHOHO - PLEASE!! They’re tickling me so much!!” Jill, leaning out the back window now with Katie, had joined in on the fun, too.

Mandy turned to her husband and said, “Bill, come on. This is cruel. You know she can’t take this.”

“I do know it, I know it well,” he said. Mallory’s extreme ticklishness was a well-established family fact and one of the ways Bill - still - loved to remind his daughter who was boss. “She asked for this.”

“Her toes, get her toes!” Jill squealed with delight. “She’s freaking out when we touch her toes!”

The girls began to focus on Mallory’s toes, lightly wiggling their fingers right underneath them. Mallory went ballistic. Her face revealed utter agony as she threw her upper body around wildly, as if moving it were some kind of substitute for being able to move her feet.

The girls then began to move their fingers between each toe. Mallory dramatically flailed her arms, trying to reach into the front seat for her father’s window control. She couldn’t reach it, nor could she maintain enough composure or focus to really even try. Between her laughter and shrieks, she did manage to beg a little more, shifting her focus from her father to her sister, whom she thought might be more compassionate. “Hhahahahoooooooooooooooo- heeeeeeheheheheeeeHAAAAAA - JOCELYN - tell them to stop - OPEN THE WINDOW!!!!! HAHAHAA - they’re - hahahahHOHOHOHOOOOO - they’re doing the toes - hahahaha - it’s too much - it’s really too muchhhhahahahahahahhHAHAHAHOOO!!”

Bill had locked all the windows so Jocelyn couldn’t roll down her own window, but it turned out she didn’t want to. The sisters had a close relationship, but a complex one. They were very competitive with each other and often got into intense conflicts. So there was something about seeing her older sister in such ticklish agony that Jocelyn found very rewarding - so rewarding, in fact, that she decided to join in.

“Aw, Mal, come on…it’s not so bad,” she teased. “I mean, hey, you’re not even that ticklish, right?”

Mallory was laughing so hard she could barely speak, but she managed to say, “You know I am!!!!!!”

Jocelyn then wiggled her fingers threateningly at her sister’s torso.

Mallory’s mouth opened wide in terror. Breathing heavily, she said, “DONNN’T!!” forcefully and breathily.

“See Mallory,” Bill continued to preach. “You stick your feet out the window, you get tickled by your friends. You lie down in the back seat, you get tickled by your sister.”

Mallory was shaking her head and saying, “NO…NO…NO…”

Jocelyn didn’t listen. She dramatically and forcefully dug her fingers into her sister’s sides. There was no further build up or light teasing - she just went for it, completely.

Mallory threw her head back and her laughter became hysterical and silent. Every now and then a loud, high-pitched shriek would emerge, and then her laughter would become instantly silent again.

“Look!” said Jill. “I think her sister’s tickling her too!! This is so funny!!!” Then she noticed that her hairbrush sat on the seat next to her and Katie. “Ohmygod, ohmygod, use this!!!” she said to Katie, handing her the hairbrush, which had firm plastic bristles.

Katie took it and waved it teasingly, and Mallory caught it out of the corner of her eye between gasps for breath. “Noo……” she mouthed silently. Katie began rubbing the bristles of the brush against Mallory’s soles, first softly, then increasingly faster and harder.

Mallory’s gasps for air sounded like high-pitched sighs. They almost sounded oddly similar to the sighs of someone who was really relaxed or enjoying herself. She started smacking Jocelyn with her arms and fists as hard as she could, in a desperate attempt to fight her sister off. Jocelyn simply responded by opportunistically reaching further and tickling Mallory’s underarm, which caused Mallory to slide all the way down as far as she could go into her seat, then even further, her head and upper body ending up almost on the floor. It meant that her upper body was now completely stuck, too. Her face showed even more desperation and panic, as Jocelyn tickled her stomach and ribs more. The new position now exposed Mallory’s bare inner thighs - one of her more desperately ticklish spots - and Jocelyn took full advantage, spidering her fingers all over them.

“I know, I know! Put the sunscreen them!!” Jill giggled sadistically. “Then use the brush!”

Katie loved the idea, and lathered her hands up with sunscreen, then rubbed it on Mallory’s soles. For a brief moment, it felt like relief from the intense tickling of the brush, until Katie started sliding all five fingers between Mallory’s toes with the lotion. That feeling, out of everything she had been going through over the past five minutes, felt most ticklish of all. Mallory’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head and she began thrashing like a madwoman against the back of her dad’s seat, in hopes that he would finally open the window. However, that “most ticklish of all” feeling was quickly replaced with a new one, that of the brush on her pink, lotion-covered soles. She flexed and curled her toes wildly and tightly, laughing harder than she had during the entire ordeal. Her breathing grew shallow and even more panicky and she tried to find the words: “I’M….OH MY GOSH…….TOO TICKLISH…FOR THIS……HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……NONE OF YOU……HAAAAAAHAEEEEEEE…..UNDERSTAND……..IT’S TORTURE……IT’S TORTURE.”

Finally, knowing all too well what Mallory was going through, Mandy had had enough. “ENOUGH, YOU TWO!!!” she screamed at her husband and daughter. Bill looked a bit sheepish, said, “Fine….” and opened the window. Jocelyn also stopped tickling her sister. 

Mallory pulled her feet inside the car within a fraction of second of the window allowing her to do so. Then the traffic began to ease, and the cars quickly parted, with Mike, Katie, Jill, and their friend Tim waving goodbye with wicked grins.

A minute later, Jocelyn got a text. It was from Jill. “Omg that was hilarious,” it read. “I think the guys got some great pictures too. Can’t wait to tell everyone about it - that was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen!!”

Jocelyn smiled and texted back, “My sis won’t be happy…how ticklish she is something she tries to keep a closely guarded secret!”

“Haha I would too if I were that ticklish!” Jill texted back. Then, “It won’t be a secret for long!!”

“Should I tell her?”

“Nah, let it be a surprise….” Jill wrote. Then, “U were tickling her too, right??”

“Haha yeah!”

“OMG torture!”

“Yeah!!”

“Where’s her worst spot?”

“Gosh, everywhere.”

“She totally lost it when we got her toes!”

“Yeah, she’s really bad, everywhere…”

“Why did ur dad do that???”

“He was trying to teach her a lesson about sticking her feet out the window!”

“LOL”

“Yeah, he tickles her all the time - he loves how completely crazy she goes”

“omg seriously?”

“Yeah, he even just wiggles his fingers at her and she loses it”

“omg!!!”

“pretty nail polish, did u girls get pedis on your vacay?”

“Yup!”

“She can get pedis???”

“Haha barely!”

“omg so funny”

“yeah she can’t hold still!”

“haha do you tease her about it??”

“well…”

“??”

“I’m not much better”

“HAHA! must be in the genes!”

“i think it is…”

“well this is a good secret to know about you too…”

“noooooo………..”

“YES”

“just mally!!!! tickle mally!!!!”

“haha you’re scared!!!”

“:-/“

“you’re just as ticklish as mally, you just know better than to stick your feet out of car windows!!!!”

“haha i do know better than that…what was she thinking?”

“seriously, anyone with feet that ticklish needs to keep them hidden from view as much as possible”

“my naive, foolish sister….”

“well we made her pay for her foolishness”

“we sure did!! we’re a team now, forever!”

“haha u’re soooo scared!!!!!!”

“haha NO I’M NOT!”

“yes you are! i bet you’re even worse than her!!!”

“nooooooooooo”

“i’m gonna find out!!”

“no you’re not!”

“you can run but you can’t hide….”

“okay enough!! gotta go!!!!!”

“see you reallllly soon jocelyn!!!”

To Be Continued

Nice!!!!
I love the brush!!!!
Well done friend, this may be your best! :)

Nice!!!!
I love the brush!!!!
Well done friend, this may be your best! :)

You're very kind - thank you. It's interesting to write these and just let them take on a life of their own....usually less of a plan and more just actually "watching" and letting the situation unfold seems to work really well......

Excellent! Again, another great tickling while restrained and helpless, allowing for some quality torture :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back