• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Dark Obsession or Best Dental Hygienist Ever F/M

leenotler

TMF Expert
This is strictly F/M. Consensual and/or Nonconsensual. Your choice.

Do you ever think about certain defining moments, pivot points of your life?

Here, the main character makes a decision early in the story.
There is a dark path.
There is a light path.

You can choose which to read. There are simple instructions later in the story on how to choose.

In the dark path, the character’s dark side wins and and she tickle assaults three innocent victims, plus there’s a bit of suspense and a few twists thrown in.

The light path is more about self-redemption and taking advantage of opportunities rather than people.

This is total fiction, names chosen at random. However, it has just a tiny, tiny basis in actual events. No sex no nudity. Feet and upper body.

Comments of any kind (light or dark) are welcome.

A Dark Obsession or Best Dental Hygienist Ever F/M

As a dental hygienist, Crystal had become very good at interpreting patient’s expressions in the dentist chair.

Pain expressions were obvious. But for some patients, if she accidentally dragged her finger lightly across their lips or the roof of their mouth, it would tickle them. Not the kind of tickle that made them laugh, but the kind that drove them crazy. She could see it in their widening eyes and tensed facial muscles. She started to do it on purpose just to see their reaction. She began to feel an odd thrill when they reacted.

Her family had never tickled her much as a young child, and when she got a little older, she thought it immature anyway. Now, to see adults react to a slight teasing motion of her fingers seemed more and more exciting. She researched scientific explanations of tickling, and discovered tickling websites. She had no idea there were whole communities around it. She read about various tickling techniques and watched tickling videos with increasing excitement. She bought tickle videos and tickle stories and comics, always keeping them well hidden. It was slowly becoming her secret passion, no, all consuming obsession. Maybe she really should see a therapist again. She didn’t want the bad things to reoccur. But the therapist might try to eradicate this newfound excitement and she wasn’t ready to let it go.

She wondered if those patients with ticklish lips were more ticklish in general. She performed some experiments, as scientifically as she could manage. She sometimes let a fingernail graze their neck as she put on their bib, or bump them on their ribs with her elbow while pretending to adjust something on the chair. She definitely noticed a bigger reaction with those who had very ticklish lips. She began making a secret list assigning each a ticklish rating.

She began craving more extreme experiences, but she didn’t want anyone to know of her private obsession. The tickle victim must not be allowed the chance to reveal her secret. She was beginning to develop a plan that would sound bizarre or even evil if she said it out loud, but she couldn’t stop thinking about it. She would recite the steps of her plan mentally many times a day.

After reviewing her secret list, she decided that Mr. Manning was the most ticklish. Just a light stroke on the roof of his mouth quickly followed by grazing his upper lip was the most effective. His eyes would widen, his upper lip would stiffen and his whole face and body would tense up. It must be excruciating for him. She knew she shouldn’t enjoy doing that to him, but it was almost a sexual thrill now, having that much power over him from such light simple motions. She could see him try to hide his very strong reaction. She imagined that he was way too macho to admit to being ticklish. That made it all the more fun and exciting, whether he actually thought he was macho or not.

Step One: Choose a test subject
She had chosen Mr. Manning.

Step Two: Acquire drugs.
She knew a nurse who would sell you things you really shouldn’t have.

Step Three: Arrange privacy.
“Mr. Maning? This is Crystal from the dentist’s office. You have a cleaning appointment on Friday at 11:30am. However, I know you have been asking for appointments after 5pm. Normally, we are not open then. However, we are experimenting with more flexible hours. Would you like to come by at 7pm on Friday? Good, we’ll see you then.”

Step Four: Perform usual cleaning. Everything must appear normal.
“Good evening, Mr. Manning. The receptionist will be back in a minute. Oh, and this could be a long cleaning, so you might want to visit the restroom first.” She performed a normal cleaning. She couldn’t resist tickling his lips a little.

Step Five: Administer the drugs. This was irreversible and gave her a time limit.
“Now I’m going to have you swirl this new fluoride in your mouth for 30 sec. It might have a bitter garlic taste to it.”

Step Six: This was the dangerous step. She could still back out.
“Now I’m going to lean the chair back again.” She was already quivering. She felt so aroused, but scared and guilty too. Chloroform would have worked, but she didn’t have time for him to be unconscious right now.

******************************************************************************************************
You may choose now.

Skip down to the next set of asterisks for the light path.
Continue here for the dark path.

******************************************************************************************************
A Dark Obsession

In a swift, rehearsed motion, she managed to lock the two torso straps before he could protest. That kept him from using his arms Three more straps totally immobilized him. Then she set up the video camera, while he became increasingly agitated.

“What are you doing?” John demanded. He wasn’t sure how angry or frightened he should be.

“Don’t worry, this is just a quick scientific experiment of mine, I’ll have you out in just a bit. The straps are for your safety.”

“Release me now!”

“You know how all this started?” asked Crystal, with growing excitement.

She lightly dragged her finger across his lips and saw him react as before.

“How does that really feel?” smiled Crystal.

Not giving him a chance to answer, she dragged her finger back and forth, over and over.

John winced and pulled his lips inside his mouth for a moment.

“It’s hard to talk like that isn’t it?”

Every time he started to speak, she just lightly rubbed his lips.

“Stop this…” rub. “Don’t…”, rub. “Quit it…” rub.

Crystal laughed, “You’re so funny, John! Can I call you John? If you’re that sensitive there, I can’ t imagine how you’ll react next.”

She couldn’t decide where to begin. All her obsessive fantasies were coming true. A tickle fetish feast lay before her. She took off one of his shoes and ran her thumbnail up and down his thin nylon sock. She was amazed at the intensity of his reaction. It was so much better than any video she had seen.

“HAHAHAHAH WHAAAT AHAHARE YOUHUHOOHOO DO HOOHOOING AH HAHAHA?” John shouted.

“Isn’t that amazing?” Crystal marveled, pausing the tickling for a moment as John quieted down. “Now you’re not laughing,” then she stroked his foot with her thumbnail again. “And now you are.”

John strained against the straps, trying to jerk his foot away, but Crystal held it firmly.

“STAHAHAHAHAP hehe HAHAHAHAHA,” John chortled.

Crystal was ecstatic. This was an almost orgasmic feeling of power and fun and forbidden excitement. It felt even better than she had imagined. She would put all her research to work now.

“Tickle tickle?” she asked tentatively. “Does that make it worse when I say ’tickle tickle’? Oh, look at your face! It really does, doesn’t it? Wow. I feel like I needed to do this all my life and didn’t know it. I know it’s wrong, I know it’s wrong, but tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle.” She tried different techniques she had seen, scribbling her nails between his toes, then down his sole to just above his heel; yes, that was the best. “It’s there isn’t it? That’s the worst spot. Ticklish? Tickle? Tickle?”

John was thrashing on the chair, but the bonds held fast. He wanted to make demands, but his power of speech was becoming more and more limited.

“Jail HAAHAHAHA you’re heheeh HAHAHAHA AH AH AH HA HA HA AH HA.”

“Law HAWHAWHAWHAW suiTAHAHAHAHA.” John stammered.

“Lawsuit? Are you a lawyer?” asked Crystal, pausing her tickling.

“Yes haha and you are in ah ah a lot of trouble.” John said catching his breath and trying not to giggle. He had been able to keep his extreme adult ticklishness a secret for so long.

“What kind of trouble?” asked Crystal.

“Kidnapping, and hahaha no hahaha,” John struggled against that giddy, helpless, silly, feeling.

Crystal was squeezing up and down his thighs, near his knees, trying to find the best spot.

“That’s why I can’t let you tell anyone,” Crystal said very quietly, soberly. Then, she brightened. “Think of this as a scientific experiment of discovery,” she said cheerfully.

“Ha ha no no stop hohoho HOAHAHAHAHAH!” John mind was reeling, failing miserably to control his traitorous, ticklish body.

“There it is!” cried Crystal. “We found the spot! Oh, that’s wonderful! It was right there all along. Don’t you just love science?”

“AHAHAHHAHAHA Ha-ha-hate science!”

“Oh no, and there’s still so many scientific experiments to try,” pondered Crystal. “Does this work?”

Crystal began poking with all her fingers up and down his sides. John gritted his teeth.

“Are you fighting it?” she asked gleefully. “Oh, that’s so great! See how long you can last! Would it be mean of me to say tickle? Tick-le, tick-le tick-le. Oh wait, I saw this in an old movie once,” Crystal used her tongue to make a high pitched motor boat sound, “Pud-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d,” and she moved her hands in that same quick rhythm.

“mmmmMMMAHAHAHAHAHA,” John broke down completely.

“Wow, that really did it.” “Pud-d-d-d-d-d-d-d! Ha ha! Pud-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d!”

“HAWHAWHAW ahhh HAWHAWHAW! ahahahahaha hehe.” John sank into silent laughter.

“Oh, I saw this in a video! That must tickle a lot huh?” Crystal kept up the intensity. “You laugh a little differently at each tickle spot. It must tickle in different ways.” She actually paused to take notes, as John caught his breath.

“Now, for the next experiment,” Crystal moved so her face was above his. “I want to make close observations.”

She began using her nails to graze his neck in various places, carefully noting his reactions.

“HAHAHAHA hee-hee-hee-hee noNO WAHAH OH OH OH HO HO HO!” John now understood why she suggested using the restroom first. He would be peeing his pants about now.

John struggled for some mental clarity. He felt his cell phone through his pants pocket. If he called someone, she would hear, but if he could make a recording… He poked at it but could’t be sure it worked.

Crystal’s phone alarm went off.

“Oh, not already. We’re done now,” Crystal sighed.

“Ha ah ha ah. So you strapped me down against my will just to tickle me?”

“It does sound strange I suppose. I wish I could explain how exciting this was for me. To hear you laugh and see you squirm like that… I almost wish you could tell people about it, but I can’t allow that to happen.”

“You will never get away with this.” John said breathlessly, afraid of what she might mean.

“Oh, I think I will,” Crystal explained. “The ‘fluoride’ had a garlic taste because it was partly DMSO, the chemical that transfers so easily through the skin and into the bloodstream. It quickly permeates the whole body. I could have applied it anywhere on your skin, and you would have still tasted it. A fake fluoride seemed more appropriate, though. DMSO also has the ability to pull other medications along with it. The bitter taste was because of the memory blocker. Tell me, is a victim without the traumatic memory still a victim?”

Time was up. She could only risk 20 minutes.

Step Seven
She put a chloroformed rag over John’s face until he sagged in the chair. She needed him unconscious now. She removed his straps.

Step Eight, ten minutes later, the scariest one.

“Mr Maning? Did you go to sleep on me? Sorry you had to wait while I finished some paperwork. That receptionist never did come back.” said Crystal nervously. Had she timed everything right? She thought she got the dosage right for his body weight, but everyone reacts a little differently to drugs..

“Oh, OK, are we done?” He sounded confused.

“Yes. Sorry the cleaning took longer than usual.” said Crystal, forcing a smile.

He left. She waited an hour for the police, just staring at the clock. They never came.

Crystal dropped to the floor in nervous exhaustion and sexual tension.

John eventually found the recording on his phone. It had run out of memory, so the recording was incomplete, just a fragment. It didn’t make sense. But there had been some light friction burns on his wrists he couldn’t explain. He needed more evidence. He had a detective friend, Jake, who could work discretely.

Jake staked out the dentist’s office for a couple of weeks. His name wasn’t really Jake, but he liked the gumshoe, film noir feel of it. His real name was Herman. Not a lot of detective stories about a Herman. He was more of researcher really. He didn’t even own a gun. But he had solved a lot of other mysteries. Well, mostly accounting mysteries created by embezzlers, but he just knew he had the right stuff.

On the second Thursday, he saw all cars leave, except Crystal’s. Later, another car arrived around 7pm. This was what he was waiting for.

Crystal ushered in the second victim. “The receptionist just stepped out, but we can get started on the cleaning, Mr. Baxter.”

Jake quietly left his car, and found a window, brightly lit from the inside. The view was limited by the venetian blinds, but he found a small gap and took some pictures anyway. Then he heard screaming.

He found an unlocked door and rushed to the torture room, then timidly peeked in.

“She was tickling me!”

“What? I thought she was killing you.”

“She strapped me down against my will! Let me out!”

“He just wanted some kinky fun, now he’s lying to keep his wife from finding out.” Crystal said, pulling her rubber gloves on tighter.

“I don’t know what’s going on here, but I think I’ll check that video camera.”

“I can’t let you do that.”

“You could try to stop me, but I wouldn’t.”

A struggle ensued, but Jake grabbed the video camera and pushed Crystal away hard enough that she fell to the floor. The camera was all wet. There was a garlic taste in his mouth. He wiped his hands on his shirt and played back the video on the camera. After a minute, he said “I don’t think you’ll be working here anymore.”

“Never mind that, release these straps!” insisted Mr. Baxter.

Jake bent down to see how the straps worked.

Crystal rushed him, but Jake grabbed her rubber gloved left wrist, easily stopping her.
She said, “I saw you outside on the infrared security camera, so I made some preparations. Do you have a funny taste in your mouth? How about a funny smell to go with it?” With her rubber gloved right hand, she pulled a chloroformed rag out of a plastic bag in her pocket. Jake dropped the camera and push back with both hands, keeping the rag from his face, but Crystal had him bending over backwards, over Mr.Baxter. She reached under his shirt and grabbed and squeezed until she got the reaction she wanted.

“AAAHAHAHHAHA HHMMMHMMMMM” Jake struggled not to laugh, but felt his strength waining. The rag was getting closer to his face.

“Tickle tickle tickle? Don’t let the rag touch your face! Oh, no, it tickles too much! Pud-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d!” Crystal expertly tickled him closer and closer to oblivion.

“HMMM MMFFF AHAHAHA HMMMFF!” Jake was shocked at his own reaction. He was stronger than she was, he should be able to win. But it felt so hysterically funny. She kept finding spots that were even funnier, as her hand grasped and skittered and squeezed.

“I’m gonna find the spot! That special spot! Is it there? Yes! Yesss!”

“AAAHAHAHHAHAAAAHA!” The fumes from the approaching rag were making the room spin, spinning, spinning down a drain.

“Tickle tickle tick… Pud-d-d-d……d-d-d-d-d…Found it….”, the sound of her voice was fading in and out, like the room.

“AHAHahaa…haaaa…” Blackness.

As Crystal lowered Jake to the floor, her face brushed against his shirt and she tasted garlic. “Oh, crap!”

Jake woke up in his car, ashamed that he had fallen asleep on a stakeout. No, wait, he had caught her in the act, he had taken some pictures, he had grabbed the video camera and now he was here. He looked at the dark dentist’s office. No cars were there. There was no video camera here. He checked his camera. There were no pictures. No, it wasn’t a dream. A guy accused of being kinky was really screaming from being tickled, and then he tasted garlic and then he was… here. He started his car. He was done. He was going home.

Crystal panicked. The intruder was suddenly gone. She was in trouble. She noticed one of her rubber gloves had writing on it, ”You’re drugged. Watch the video.” She turned on the playback and saw herself speaking. “If you don’t recall, you put the chloroformed intruder back into his car and erased the pictures in his camera. Get Baxter out of here as quick as you can and leave!”

Much later, “That was too close,” thought Crystal. “This was insane. She realized the danger was part of the excitement. “Still, I must find a less dangerous outlet for this, this, thing, before it destroys me.”

Six months later she saw Mr Manning for a cleaning. She put the bib on him while dragging her little fingernail in just the right spot. He stifled a laugh and was even more suspicious.

But she had found a much less dangerous outlet. Men paid her now, in her spare time, for certain hysterical adventures, in a safe place, all while behind her mask. It was still a little insane.

She really must see a therapist. Maybe later.

FIN

***********************************************************************************************
Continue reading here for the light path.

***********************************************************************************************

Best Dental Hygienist Ever

She would have to lock the two torso straps before he could protest. That would keep him from using his arms. Three more straps would totally immobilize him. Then she could set up the video camera.

She couldn’t do it. After all her planning, all her obsessive fantasies, the reality of what she was about to do smacked her in the face. Mr. Manning, no one, deserved this, even if it was for a short while. Fantasies are one thing, reality is another. She couldn’t undo what she had done already, but she didn’t have to go farther. The memory blocker she had given him to keep her secret wouldn’t hurt him, but….

“Really, I think you’re the best dental hygienist ever, but I just wanted to mention something,” Mr. Manning said. “Sometimes I may look like I’m in pain during the cleaning, but really, ah, when you happen to brush your fingers against my lips, it sort of tickles.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Crystal said. “I’ll try not to do that.”

“No no, it’s not a big deal, in fact, it’s almost a nice distraction from the occasional pain of cleaning.”

“So you don’t mind?”

“No, I just didn’t want you to think I was always in pain if I looked tense or something.”

“So do you want me to do it more often?”

“Oh, no, it’s not important,…” Mr. Manning trailed off.

“Do you like being tickled?”

“Well, of course not … not really. I just don’t mind, is all.”

“I could do it more, if it would help distract from any pain.”

“That would be OK.”

“Are you very ticklish in general?”

“Yes, so it’s not your fault, I ah, yeah, well, not my most macho characteristic, but ah, yeah.”

“So, if I did this, what would happen?” Crystal poked his ribs a couple times.

“Ha ha ha ho no,” Mr. Manning laughed, embarrassed at his own reaction. “I don’t know about that.”

“It didn’t look like you minded, really.” Crystal used all fingers on both sides now, just a couple of times.

“Oh, ahahahahaahahaha”, Mr. Manning laughed and actually seemed to enjoy it.

“How did that feel?”

“Hahahah Like a roller coaster. Fun, but I’m not sure how much fun I can stand.”

“But you always want to go back on that coaster, huh?” Crystal tried grasping just above his knee.

“Heeheeheeheeheehahahahaaahaahaaha”

“Wow, you really are ticklish aren’t you? What about here?” She squeezed his side just below his ribs.

“HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHA,” Mr. Manning squirmed and twisted in the chair.

“You really like this, don’t you?”

“Kakaka kind of silly eeheehee of me.”

“No, not at all. I’m enjoying this too.” She used both hands on his side.

“HEEEEAHAAAAHAAA”, Mr. Manning practically fell over.

“Oh, don’t fall out of the chair! You need a seat belt. We actually have some straps that could be used for that. Let’s see if that would help.” She used just a couple straps locking them loosely in place.

“Oh, ah, ah, ah.” Mr. Manning caught his breath. “I’m glad no one else is here, this is not exactly a manly reaction. I saw part of that old Terminator movie yesterday, and Arnold Schwarzenegger never said, “I’ll be baaack, just don’t teekle me or I’ll geegle like a leetle gurrrl.” As a grown man, I’m not sure I should like this.”

“Don’t worry about it, let me distract you from your painful male ego, Mr. Manning.”

“Ok, but please call me John.”

“Ok, John.” Crystal dug her fingers between his leg and hip.

“AAAAAHAAHAAAHAAA” John almost kicked her.

“We need another strap, if you’re going to get violent, John!” Crystal said in mock fear.

“Sorry, ha ha, didn’t mean that.”

Crystal fastened two more straps and removed one of his shoes, stroking his sole with her thumbnail before he had a chance to comment.

“HAHAHAHAH WHAAAT AHAHARE YOUHUHOOHOO DO HOOHOOING AH HAHAHA?” John shouted.

“Isn’t that amazing?” Crystal marveled, pausing the tickling for a moment as John quieted down. “Now you’re not laughing,” then she stroked his foot with her thumbnail again. “And now you are.”

John strained against the straps, trying to jerk his foot away, so Crystal stopped.

“Are you OK? Sorry if I got carried away.”

“AHaha ah. No, I’m fine. Whew. I didn’t think it would tickle that much. I’m half scared to ask you to continue, but… yes.” John, half smiled, half grimaced at what he might be in for.

Crystal was ecstatic. This was an almost orgasmic feeling of power and fun and forbidden excitement. It felt even better than she had imagined. She would put all her research to work now.

“Tickle tickle?” she asked tentatively, stroking his foot. “Does that make it worse when I say ’tickle tickle?’

“AHAHAHA YES AHAHAHHA”

“It really does, doesn’t it? Wow. I feel like I needed to do this all my life and didn’t know it.“
She tried different techniques she had seen, scribbling her nails between his toes, then down his sole to just above his heel; yes, that was the best. “It’s there isn’t it? That’s the worst spot. Ticklish? Tickle? Tickle? Try not to laugh, see if you can.”

“AHAha MMMMmmmmm hee hmmmmmm”

“Oh, that’s so great! See how long you can last! I saw this in an old movie once,” Crystal used her tongue to make a high pitched motor boat sound, “Pud-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d,” and she moved her hands in that same quick rhythm.

“mmmmMMMAHAHAHAHAHA,” John broke down completely.

“Wow, that really did it.” “Pud-d-d-d-d-d-d-d! Ha ha! Pud-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d!”

“HAWHAWHAW ahhh HAWHAWHAW! ahahahahaha hehe.” John sank into silent laughter.

“Oh, I saw this in a video! That must tickle a lot huh?” Crystal kept up the intensity. “You laugh a little differently at each tickle spot. It must tickle in different ways.” She paused for a while to give John time to completely catch his breath. “Are you OK? Could I try another experiment, John?”

“Whew, thanks for the break. I’m ready now.”

“Now for the next experiment,” Crystal moved so her face was above his. “I want to make close observations.”

She began using her nails to graze his neck in various places, carefully noting his reactions.

“HAHAHAHA hee-hee-hee-hee noNO WAHAH OH OH OH HO HO HO!” John now understood why she suggested using the restroom first. He would be peeing his pants about now.

Crystal’s phone alarm went off. The memory block would be wearing off soon.

John sensed it was over. “It’s getting late and I should be getting home now, but this has been a most memorable time.”

Crystal unstrapped him. “Yes, well, wait here for a bit, I have to go do something.

She left the room and waited for the drug to do it’s work and wear off, staring at the clock for 10 minutes.

Mr Manning entered the room. “Is everything all right, are we done with the cleaning? I can’t believe how late it is.”

Her heart dropped to the floor in nervous exhaustion and disappointment. She sighed. The drug had worked. Her secret was safe. He was Mr. Manning again.

“Yes Mr. Manning.”

“Well, I had to work late, and I haven’t eaten yet, so I better get home and cook myself something.”

“Mr, Manning, may I call you John, is it John?”

“Yes, sure. Of course.”

“John, do you think it’s too late for us to find a restaurant?”

“Oh, well, I suppose not, ah, Crystal.”

“That would be nice. I think we really have a lot in common.”

“Well, OK, sure. How about that steak house down on 5th?”

“That’s kind of fancy. I guess I should change clothes.”

“On second thought, let’s walk to the burger joint around the corner.”

“OK”

They smiled at each other tentatively as they walked.

If things went well, Crystal would help John would build other memories. Memories that would last.

FIN

Last edited:
Great story. I wish she worked for my dentist. :D

Thanks. Yes, I wish too. On rare occasions, my dental hygienist grazes my lips by accident, giving me the idea for the story. I have no illusions that it's more than accidental, but it made it fun to write.

Thanks. Yes, I wish too. On rare occasions, my dental hygienist grazes my lips by accident, giving me the idea for the story. I have no illusions that it's more than accidental, but it made it fun to write.

Heh. My former dental hygienist has accidentally grazed the roof of my mouth, which eventually led me to buy the Whitehead gag and get into having the roof of my mouth tickled while wear it. :D
Picture of the Whitehead gag:

Attachments

• Whitehead_gag.jpg
    Whitehead_gag.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 21
Oh, drat, I missed changing the main character's name from Julie to Crystal in a couple places. Hope no one got too confused. "Julie?, who the heck is Julie? And what did she do with Crystal?" I edited in the correction.

Heh. My former dental hygienist has accidentally grazed the roof of my mouth, which eventually led me to buy the Whitehead gag and get into having the roof of my mouth tickled while wear it. :D
Picture of the Whitehead gag:

Amazing. That would never have occurred to me. Protects against finger-bitten-off syndrome. It is an interesting sensation, lips too. I admit, I like it, at least in small doses. Not sure how much fun I could stand though. You're braver than I am.

Wow, this is awesome! I love how you provided a story for both those who like total torture, and those who love the playful aspects! Now I just wish I had a dental hygienist like that!

Wow, this is awesome! I love how you provided a story for both those who like total torture, and those who love the playful aspects! Now I just wish I had a dental hygienist like that!

Thank you very much! My secret fantasy is that my dental hygienist will ask me if I want to reschedule for 7pm and if I know a "leenotler".

Yes, the actual tickling is similar in each path, but the question of consent is crucial. It's like the boy scout who helps an old lady to cross the street. It looks like a good deed, but if she didn't want to go, it's kidnapping.

Great story! My wife's in dentistry so this REALLY struck a "nerve" with me! Her chair is pretty cool I will say lol

Amazing. That would never have occurred to me. Protects against finger-bitten-off syndrome. It is an interesting sensation, lips too. I admit, I like it, at least in small doses. Not sure how much fun I could stand though. You're braver than I am.
Supposedly Whitehead was a dentist who got tired of children biting his fingers and designed that device for exactly the purpose you suggested. The one I have is adult sized and came from a bondage website. :D

Great story! My wife's in dentistry so this REALLY struck a "nerve" with me! Her chair is pretty cool I will say lol

Ha, ha. Thanks so much! Nice to hear that from your unique perspective.

Please ask your wife to influence her profession. She needs to submit a paper about the advantages of tickling in dentistry, like "Tickling Away Dental Cleaning Pain" or, get a government research grant by making it sound all scientific, "Knismesis for Patient Distraction from Minor Orofacial Pain During Dental Scaling".

Supposedly Whitehead was a dentist who got tired of children biting his fingers and designed that device for exactly the purpose you suggested. The one I have is adult sized and came from a bondage website. :D

Interesting. I had no idea. I do lead a somewhat sheltered life.

It did trigger a silly fantasy: I buy one, wear it to my next cleaning, slowly wink, and magically, she understands and smiles just a little too evilly.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back