• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Feet Can Build A Relationship M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
It was early summer. I just turned 21, had moved to a new city and didn’t have any friends. The only people I knew were my co-workers and a couple of guys who lived on either side of me. One night when I got back from work, I noticed a message was waiting for me. “Hi Zack this is Joey from work. I was calling to ask if maybe you wanted to get together sometime for a drink. I know you just moved here, and I don’t know if you have any body to hang with or not. So I just wanted to offer an invitation. Give me a holler.” I was shocked. Joey worked in the office next to mine. He hadn’t really made any attempt to get to know me. I mean he was nice, he waived, and answered my questions but that was it. I poured me a bourbon and Pepsi and thought about it for a minute. After thinking it over, I decided to take him up on his offer.

“Hello!” “Hi is this Joey?” “Yes it is.” “Hey Joey, it’s Zack I was returning your call.” “Oh hey man. I wasn’t expecting you to call back so soon.” “It kinda surprised me that you called.” “Well, I realized I really hadn’t made an attempt to get to know you and I felt guilty.” “No need for guilt, I know I just moved here but I’m not judging anyone. I’ve thought you’ve been really nice.” “Hey you’re cool thanks. So did you want to hang out sometime?” “I’d love to when is good for you?” “It’s still early. Is tonight okay?” “Sure, I actually just got home a few minutes ago. Just give me about an hour to change and take care of some things.” “Awesome, I look forward to getting to know you.” “I am too. See you in a little bit.” I was surprised again after he text me his address. He actually lived two floors above me. I finished my drink, hopped in the shower, and got dressed. I decided on a red and blue tee-shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, and my new pair of flip-flops. They looked so awesome on my size 12 feet. I’m not vain, but I do think my feet look awesome. I get pedicures and do regular upkeep on them. I always keep them soft. You never know when you’ll meet a fellow foot guy.

I grabbed a new bottle of wine, locked up, and waited for the elevator. I have to admit I was feeling a little nervous. I’m always a bit shy around new people, at least until I get to know them. Especially when it’s a cute guy Joey was definitely cute. I judged him to be about 6’0. I’m not sure about his weight. All I know is he fills out those dress pants and khaki’s very nicely. I was also a little anxious. I do have a foot fetish and couldn’t help wonder what his feet looked like. It felt like the elevator took forever, and the butterflies in my stomach were having triplets. Finally, the wait was over. I was standing outside his door. I took a second to look myself over, and making sure I was composed and nothing was um “sticking out” I’ll say. Taking a deep breath, I rang the doorbell. I swear Joey must’ve been waiting at the door. It opened almost before the bell stopped.

“Hey Zack c’mon in and get comfortable.” Joey stepped back and extended his hand. I cordially shook it and entered his apartment. “Wow! You’re place is amazing.” My eyes were filled with the most tasteful decorating I’d seen in a while. The walls were painted an off white color with beautiful paintings and portraits hung perfectly. The floors were a light hard wood with a giant oriental rug covering them. The drapes were a deep green with gold tassels and ties. Sheer mint green curtains hung from the windows. The sofa, loveseat, and recliner were off white soft Corinthian leather. “I’m glad you like it. My friend and I decorated it.” “Oh here, this is for you. I was always taught you bring something along.” “Thank you, but you didn’t have to.” Joey took the wine to the kitchen. “Feel free to take your flip-flops off and relax. I’m not a clean freak or anything. I like to be comfortable.” Joey yelled back as he got two wine glasses and opened the wine.

“Thanks, so how long have you lived here?” I slipped off my sandals and wiggled my toes along the rug. “I’ve been here pretty much all my life. I grew up a few blocks away.” Joey handed me a glass and sat beside me. “Here’s to new meetings and new beginnings.” We clinked rims and sipped our wine. For the first time I really noticed Joey. He was really cool and laid back. Totally cute too, he leaned back against the arm of the sofa. He bent his knee so his white ankle socked foot was under his leg. “So what brought you here?” He asked after a few seconds. He was so comfortable making small talk. I wish I could be like that. “I had gotten tired of being in the same town I grew up in. So I wanted to see what the city had to offer.” I sipped my wine and looked down at Joey’s feet. They looked amazing as his toes wiggled in the cotton sock. “That’s awesome. I’ve never really had the desire to move anywhere else, although I love traveling.” I swear as we talked, I could see Joey sizing me up in his mind and sneaking glances at my bare feet.

After another few minutes of chatting I really felt comfortable. Joey was so outgoing and he just had that gift for putting people at ease. “I’m really glad you invited me over.” “You’re welcome. By the way did you have any trouble finding the place?” “It’s funny you asked that I actually live two floors down from you.” Joey threw his head back and let out this amazingly infectious laugh. “Are you serious?” “Yeah, when you text me the addy I was floored.” “That’s too cool.” Joey took another sip of his wine. “Hey Zack have you had dinner yet?” “Actually, no I haven’t.” “If you’d like I can make some steaks and potatoes with pasta salad.” “You don’t have to go through all that trouble.” “No trouble, I was planning that for dinner anyway.” “Did you want more wine?” “Sure.” Joey motioned me to follow him to the kitchen. It was a good size with a small glass table. “Zack I know we just met, but do you mind if I ask you something?” “Sure what’s on your mind?” “Well I kinda lied about feeling guilty for not really getting to know you at first.” “What do you mean?” Joey, for the first time blushed. Damn this guy was just so cute. “Well first off I truly didn’t know you lived here. So I don’t want you to think I’m some weird stalker or anything.” “Ok so what’s up?” “I think you’re cute.”

There was a sort of timid look that came over Joey’s soft brown eyes. “I think you’re cute too. Since the day I met you at the office.” Joey exhaled, got the biggest smile I’d ever seen, and gave me a hug. “I can’t tell you how that was burning inside me.” We went back to the couch and sat closer to each other. “Are you out?” He asked as he gently caressed my hand. “Yeah, that’s kinda why I left. My family and friends freaked the hell out.” “Man, that’s terrible. I was lucky. My family and friends were like eh and went back to their dinner.” As we shared more experiences, I felt his arm make its way behind my neck. “You’re really comfortable to be around.” I said as I leaned in and put my head on his shoulder. “I try. I don’t like to be reserved, unless there’s a reason.” His other hand softly brushed my cheek and trailed down to my neck. “Hehe” I squirmed a bit and softly giggled.

“Hmm I thought so.” Joey lifted my chin and looked straight into my baby blues. “Thought what?” Without saying anything else he stuck. Joey quickly pinned me on the sofa. Holding my wrists with one hand, he then used his free hand to poke and wiggle between my ribs and along my neck. “Hehe no don’t do that.” I squealed very high pitch and girly. “I thought you were ticklish. You’ve just confirmed my suspicions.” Joey smiled and vibrated his fingers in the center of my stomach. “Oh fuck not there you butthead.” I thrashed and squirmed, trying anything to break free of his grip. Damn either he was that strong, or I was just that weak. For time being, we’ll go with he was that strong. Y-yeah that’s it.

“You’ve got the cutest laugh Zack.” Joey teased as he turned me on my stomach. “What are you doing?” I was struggling and trying to kick free. “I have another confession.” He let go of my legs and turned my back around. I just laid there, my legs across his. “What do you mean?” My breathing had returned to normal. “I’ve seen you before you started working at the firm. Well let me rephrase that. I’ve seen your picture before that is.” Joey started gently massaging my bare soles. He leaned down and kissed my wiggling toes. “Damn that feels good. You’re hired.” I closed my eyes as the feeling of contentment swept over my limp body. “You’ve seen my picture before?” “Yeah we’re both on the ticklish friend website.” Joey stopped massaging and started slipping his tongue between my toes and under them. “Hehe hey that tickles.” I began softly giggling and squirming.

I reached down and pulled his feet into my lap. I kissed his toes and along the sole of his socked sole. “Have we chatted before?” I asked as I massaged and caressed his feet. “We’re friends, but never chatted. I’m not as forward on line for some reason.” He melted in the couch from my touch. “I think it’s time I see these babies.” I said. Pulling his socks off and gasping at the beautiful sole being bared in front of me. “Your feet are fucking amazing. What size?” “Thanks I try to keep them in shape. They’re 111/2’s.” I wrapped my mouth around his big toe, and ran my warm moist tongue around it and in the dip. “Hehe hey careful there I’m very ticklish.” My eyes shot open. Before he could stop me, I pulled my feet away and put his in a choke hold. “Oh shit.” Smiling, I lightly stroked my nails up and down Joey’s wiggling bare soles. “Hehe not hehe on the bare hehe feet they’re freakin’ ticklish as hell.” Joey’s giggles were so cute. He writhed and squirmed trying to pull his feet free.

“Aww is wittle Joey tickwish?” I teased as I wiggled my fingers under his toes. “Holy Shit not my fuckin’ toes don’t tickle my toes.” His giggles turned to almost ear splitting shrill laughs. His body bucked and thrashed as his head was banging back and forth. “You’re so adorable. Hey does this tickle?” I squeezed just above his knees and kneaded up and down his legs and inner thighs. “Fuck yes it’s torture.” Joey’s laugh was going silent. He kicked and bucked like crazy trying to get away. “Ok I’ll be nice since we just met. Don’t want to make you too tired before you make dinner.” I took my shirt off and wiped his forehead. “Damn that was intense. “ “Yours was too.” “Joey, would it be too forward to kiss you?” “I was gonna ask the same thing.” We embraced and shared the most passionate, and electrifying kiss I’d experienced. I felt explosions inside me, there were flashes of light in my eyes. It felt like we kissed forever.

“Damn you’re an amazing kisser.” Joey said breathing heavy and looking deep in my eyes. “You were fuckin’ electric. I’ve never been kissed like that before.” We melted into each other’s arms. ‘Are you hungry?” Joey asked gently running his hands through my hair. “I’m famished. Did you want me to help?” “Nope, but you can sit and talk with me.” We went to the kitchen and had another glass of wine. “So you’ve never chatted with me?” “No I was kinda intimidated I guess.” “Intimidated, how?” “Well you lived in the same state, so there was more of a chance of us meeting. I was so turned by your pics. You’re gorgeous.” “Wow! You really think so? I’ve been interested in you since I saw you that first day. You’re hot as hell.” Joey took the steaks out and put them on the grill. “Then I couldn’t believe it when you actually started working at the firm. I felt like I was living in a fantasy.” “I’m glad we met. You’re as sweet as you are cute.” I gave him a soft kiss on his neck and lightly wiggled my fingers between his ribs. “Hehe hey cut that out. I’m so gonna get you.”

During dinner we talked more and played a little footsie under the table. That made us both giggle and neither of us could keep it up for long before pulling our feet away. It was the perfect cool summer night. Joey had the lights on around his deck and a candle lit dinner. Since his apartment faced the forest there were no neighbors looking in. After dinner I helped him clean up. He opened the screen to cool off as we sat on the sofa caressing each other’s leg and talking. “Have you had any boyfriends into feet and tickling?” He asked as he took my feet in his lap. I felt his tongue slowly and sensually make its way around each toe then he licked the length of my quivering sole. “Hehe no, I haven’t had anyone interested in my fetishes.” I softly giggled as his tongue ran under my toes. I was definitely in ecstasy. “You’re a fucking magician with that tongue.” I commented. Reaching down for his feet and putting them on my chest, I softly nibbled his flexing toes and licked between them.

“Ahh hehe my toes are my kill spot.” Joey closed his eyes trying not to burst from the giggles making their way out of his trembling lips. I slowly stretched my foot so that my toes grazed his chin and neck. “Hehe okay I’m so ticklish there too.” Joey couldn’t take it. He scrunched his neck and started squealing like a little boy. “That’s a major turn on for me, your feet and ticklishness.” I straddled his hips and playfully poked randomly between his ribs and along his stomach. “Fuck you’re so gonna get it.” He was doubling over just overcome by the tickle sensations racing through his trapped body. “Coochie coochie Joey.” I was having so much fun. I leaned down and slipped the tip of my tongue in and around his deep innie. “Shit, if you don’t get that damn tongue out of there… Hehe” Joey began jerking and squirming like a worm. “You’re mine, tickle boy Joe.” I pinned his arms up and slowly licked the tip of my tongue up and down the hollows of his delicious pits. In addition I used my free hand to softly squeeze and wiggle between his ribs and along his sides. “Fuckin’ shit I can’t take it. I give, I give please no more.”

Joey was sweating and his laughs were going silent again. He became this heap of ticklish squirms and gasps. “Ok I’ll let you live.” I snickered as I got off his lap and worked my way behind him. “You’re so gonna be in trouble for that.” Joey was still giggling and shaking from the phantom tingles. If I don’t tickle you helpless first.” I gently massaged his back and shoulders as I kissed and nibbled his neck. “Hehe fuck I’m even ticklish there.” I mean could he get any cuter? I’d hit the tickle/foot jackpot. “Zack” “Yeah Joey” “Thank you for accepting my invitation.” “Hey thanks for inviting me and telling me how you felt.” “I like you, and if you’re interested I’d love to see where this goes.” I got up and sat beside Joey, looked deep in his eyes. “Joey are you asking me to be your boyfriend?” Joey’s eyes started filling with tears.

“I really want to spend more time together. I know we just met and it’s probably way too soon for you to even think about dating anyone. I’m not talking about being exclusive or devoted to only each other, I’m saying let’s date and if it gets serious we’ll go from there.” Joey looked down at his feet, just waiting for the refusal. I sat back and really thought for a second. I had just moved here, and I certainly wasn’t expecting this turn of events. Although what else did I have going on? “I have to admit Joey it is rather sudden.” “You’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking, just forget it. Joey closed his eyes trying to stop the tears. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him tight against my skin. “I wasn’t finished.” I said lifting his tear stained face. “I think you’re awesome, and I wasn’t expecting in a million years to meet someone this quickly and who shared my fetishes. What I was gonna say is let’s go for it. If it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t work out.” Joey smiled and we shared another amazing kiss.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back