• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sorority Rumble! Part I: The Treatment (F/F)

This was a great story! Very detailed and the tickling was very realistic! Cant wait for part 2!

Omg, what a great story, if someone taunted me like that while they tickled me I'd be tapping out in no time, poor girl! She held out for a long time though!

That was a great story, I liked the context details at first before the action began and overall great writing technique.

The taunting was great, will be waiting for Part 2 for sure.

Good work

nice work, well written and thought out. Lots of action but kept moving. keep it up

Well crafted story with great scene descriptions and interesting character development! Another nice entry from the chica:)

That was super-hot. Hope to see more upperbody-tickling, revenge, some accidental lesbian action, a couple of girls actually liking being tickled and getting into ticklish situations deliberately and so on.

Love the descriptions, keep it up! I hope to see some upper body action in a sequel. :p

Absolutely wonderful chica. Once again it's the detailed descriptions and plotting that makes your stories so good. Great characterization.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back