• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple's bondage match (A summer of laughter story)

The_Kev

TMF Master
In the late summer months, Becky and I had become an item. Having a girlfriend meant that I could finally participate in the "Couple's" matches that we occasionally did. It was basically a tournament for "king and queen" of the house. (Even though it was MY house!). Before, we had had an odd number of participants, but now that I was taken we could finally have an even contest.

To break us in, it was decided that the new couple would face the "champs" from the last tournament. Becky and I both thought that that was a little unfair, but we ended up agreeing anyway, it was either that or wait for all three couples to face each other and then face the winner. We were nervous from never having done the two on two thing before, but we were eager to prove that we were the superior couple.
Megan, the GF from the losing couple in last months tournament, suggested that this be a rope match; IE: That ropes and handcuffs be strewn around the floor, and the couples could choose to try and tie up their opponents or focus on tickle torturing and wrestling them.
Becky and I protested, first because we were new to this and we didn't want our first potential loss to end up with both of us being tied, tortured and humileated. And second, because that was exactly how Megan and Chris lost last time! We all saw what happened to them. Dave and Kate (The winners and current champs) had tied them back to back and experimented with different tickle tools on their feet until they were both in tears begging for a break. In the end, they both agreed to spend the rest of the day in their underwear to give us all something fun to look at, in exchange for ten minutes of no tickling. (You heard right, it wasn't even the end of their torture. D and K were MEAN!) I can't say I wasn't grateful for their forgot though, they were both hot! ;)
Mabey Megan was looking to see someone else in the predicament so that everyone would forget about her and her bf's humiliating and tortuous loss, but Becky and I were determined to make Davey and Kate the ones suffering at our rookie hands!
I had the good sense to stipulate "no going for the nuts", Kate insisted that, if that were the case then there was no pinching nipples either, but she was even vetoed by her bf who, (being a guy), insisted that that was different. I think he also saw the advantage of being able to pinch our nipples if he got the chance.
In any case, other than that it was anything goes.
We strew a bunch of ropes and handcuffs and other restraining devices on the floor and were ready to begin.
Becky wore her signature pink sports bra under a white T shirt and pink, baggy shorts with white trim. She was barefoot like the rest of us.
I wore 'my' signature black shorts, forgoing the tank top. I figured that facing my first couples match shirtless was a testament to my bravery. (Or was it stupidity???)
Davey wore jean shorts and a black shirt while Kate had on blue shorts, a blue tank and a white bra underneath.
Becky and I looked at our opponents, waiting to hear the signal to start. Both of us considering weather to double team one of them or take them one at a time.
Before we decided on a strategy, we heard Megan say: "Go!"
All four of us broke down into nervous giggles in the opening moments, all poking at each others stomachs and sides here and there, just testing the waters, waiting for one of us to make a move, or preferably a mistake. Unfortunately l, that moment came when Becky decoded to dive on Davey and bear hug him from behind.
I could clearly see her mistake. She wrapped her arms around his stomach and ticked his belly and sides. He giggled and she appeared so satisfied with her self as he squirmed and tried to cover up his midsection, but I could see what he was really doing. While she was busy patting her self on the back for her expert tickle wrestling skills, he was turning around so that her back was facing Kate. As soon as I saw Kate's grin and subsequent approach of Becky's blind spot, I knew that if I didn't do something we were doomed.
I bull rushed Kate and, fortunately, she herself was distracted and off guard from focusing on Becky. I had her on the ground in two seconds.
Nit realizing that I had just saved both our asses, Beck giggled and wrapped her legs around Dave's torso. She was literally a monkey on his back, and her weight combined with her kneading his sides was bringing him to his knees.
Meanwhile, I forcefully pinned Kate on her back and slid up toward her head. While she huffed and kicked, I yanked her arms up and sat on them. She continued to kick, but every time she did I grabbed her foot causing her to panic and pull it back down. Eventually she realized that trying to kick out was only going to give me access to her feet so she switched to squirming. Meanwhile, I had a pair of helpless armpits, ribs, sides and a belly with a cute belly button ring to work with.
I grinned.
While she squirmed under me I gently touched her belly button ring and VERY gently wiggled it back and forth.
What she let out was a shocked, desperate little yell of a laugh.
*GASP* AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She started to panic and before long she was reduced to floping around, unable to think clearly enough to form an escape plan. My grinn widened.
"You know, if its that bad, you should probably take this out before you get into a tickle fight" I wiggled it faster.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
I loved her laugh!
At this point she had stopped struggling. Already I had sapped her energy, that bored very well for us!
I glanced over at Becky who was still, literally, on Davey's back.
He was spending most of hit time trying to pry her poking fingers off of his lower sides and giggling his head off like a fool.
His prying hands gave up, and through a torrent of: Ha - Ha - ha - ha - ha - ha! We heard *plop* as he collapsed to his knees.
"Awesome!" I thought "way to chop that tree down honey!"
I smiled down at what was now my torture victim. "remember when we agreed that we could go for the nipples?" I asked, a sadistic tone in my voice.
"Nononononono!" was her reply as I reached into her sleeve, and as I did I decided to tickle my way down her armpits toward her boobs. She bellowed her loud, staccato laugh and I could feel her trying to pull her arms down, an impossible feat considering that my full weight was on her arms.
I firmly kneaded my way down her armpits, practically pinching them, which, apparently, was the worst thing you could to to her armpits because her face morphed into a look of absolute misery and desperation and her laughter became silent. I grinned evilly and decided to give.her pits a little more attention, they seemed like.her worst spot so far and they would probably make her nipples a little bit more sensitive.
I pulled her shirt up to her forearms and tried to get the bulk of it behind her head to blindfold her. She was in no condition to even protest, but I couldn't quite manage it so I just let her see as I pressed two fingers each into her helpless and bare armpits and practically runner them.
She was in silent tickle hell, I could tell that she wanted to beg and probably quit the match, but I didn't even want to hear it, I was having too much fun!
I rubbed and pinched and played with her armpits for a few solid minutes. She was turning red and she was literally in tears from laughing so hard, so I gave her a break.
I rested my hands on my thighs and just gazed down at her.
She was wimpering: "oooooooooh" *gasp* "ooooooooh" *gasp* "ooohhoo hoo hoo hoo".
"Had enough?"
I asked cutely.
She scowled. "go to hell" she had the audacity to say.
"Oh", I replied "I don't think your in any position to tell me to go to hell. Your nipples look pretty hard".
I hadn't even finished my sentence before she started begging:
"no no no no leave my nipples alone!!!!"
I just grinned and, with my thumb and for finger, I subjected her hard, perky nipples to intermittent pinches, not too hard, but enough to shock and annoy her. She let out a little:
"OW!" "OW!" "UNH!" "AH!" "UNH!" "AH!"
I couldn't help my self, I let out a sadistic little "he he he he" while I pinched her.
Meanwhile, Dave was on his stomach with Becky on top of him, wildly poking and prodding his sides and ribs. Not the most strategic position for her but it was working for now. Dave tried to power out by literally doing a push up with her on his back. Just when it seemed like he was getting somewhere she dug her fingers into his armpits.
"GAAAAAAAH!" he yelped and sunk back to the ground.
She was so pleased with her self that she doesn't see him grab a pair of cuffs from in front of him, but I did! And then, I did the wrong thing...
Seeing him about to reach back and cuff one of my girlfriends u suspecting ankles, I instinctively got up and tan over to stop him. He was able to secure one of her ankles, and just as she let out a gasp, he powered around and wrapped his.legs around her waist. They were both now sitting Indian style on the ground. I ran behind and quickly, sloppily, got him.im a full nelson to drag him away from Becky, and that's when I saw Kate move behind a stunned and distracted Becky and reach an arm around her neck.
Becky couldn't stand people touching her neck and let out a "kkkkkkheeeeeeeeeee".
Her hands immediately went up to try and pry Kate's arm loose, which was all the opportunity Kate needed. In a flash, she cuffed Becky's other ankle.
I panicked. My partners feet were restrained! About five seconds into my thinking "I have to get over there and help her!", I found my self pushed backwards onto my back. Dave had shoved me backwards and was twisting around toward me!
Damn! I had gotten distracted and I was about to pay!
With no plan, and a growing sense of dread, I acted purely on instinct and tried to roll onto my stomach. I made it, and in an attempt to get back on the offensive, I grabbed Dave's ankles. He jerked his legs forward and I felt him slide onto me so that we were in sort of a 69 position with his stomach on my back. I tried once again to get ahold of his ankles, but somehow.... I honestly don't know how, he ended up sliding his feet under my armpits and behind my head so that he had me in a full nelson, just with his legs.
I had never been in a hold like that before, and for a while I groaned and squirmed trying to find a way out of it before giving up.
He squeezed his legs, pulling my arms up and my head forward.
"Aaaaaaaaarh!" I groaned.
"Hold still" he ordered, I infered from his tone of voice that he meant: "or I'll wrench your arms up harder." I obeyed and I felt him pull my feet together.
I felt a rope being wrapped around my ankles and I knew it was all over. In a few seconds both me and my girlfriend would have our feet restrained, making it a hundred times more difficult to win.
For a split second I considered resisting the bondage but the memory of Daves full strength pulling my arms and neck made me uncomfortable enough to just submit.
"Nooooooo" I whined as he completed his tie.
In response he stretched me out yet again.
"Aaaaargh, stop!" I groaned, but he didn't oblige. The hold was pretty brutal, but even worse was that I was also being forced to watch my girlfriend sitting in front of me with her bare feet cuffed in front of her.
Any hope I had that she could be of any help to me was dashed. Kate had her in a sleeper and I laid eyes on her just as she faded onto dream land.
As soon as she was out, I saw late drag her over to the couch, pull her arms up and cuff them over her head behind the leg of the couch.
My partner was now completely restrained and out like a light. I groaned in despair as Kate walked over to me.
Dave released his leg nelson and Kate pulled my arms behind my back. In the next minute or so I felt my opponents tie my hands behind my back, I giggled at some maddening little sensation tickled my big toe, then the other. Eventually I realized that Dave had used little strings to tie my big toes together. Meanwhile, Kate had my hands tied behind my back and was threading a rope between them and my feet.
In less than two minutes, they had worked me into a virtually inescapable hogtie.
I laied there on my stomach, completely helpless as they both got up and admired their work. Both me and my helpless, tied up and knocked out girlfriend.
Kate grabbed the rope that held my hands and feet together and used it to literally drag me around the room to the amusement of the spectators. Every now and again, stopping to tickle my feet.
OMG
I had never been tickled while I was this helpless before. It made my ticklishness that much worse!
"Aaaaaah!.... Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha nopleheheheheheheheas!" I begged.
"Okay" Kate said. "I'll stop" I felt a false sense of relief just before I heard her say: "Everybody spet up and get a turn!"
"NOOOOOOOOO!" I whined as everybody watching came up and had a turn at my feet.
I bellowed in laughter as six different people took turns poking, pinching, playing with and skittering their nails all over my feet. I couldn't even curl my toes up because of the way they were tied! Every part of my feet was completely helpless and those bastards gang tickled both of them. I was laughing so hard that I thought I might pass out.
Meanwhile, Kate had mosied over to becky and was sitting on her arms.
Practically in tears, I was dragged over near her.
Kate had pulled her shirt up and taken her bra off win her sleep! I couldn't believe my eyes, I was staring at her perky little breasts.
Dave planted my face in Her stomach and started pinching the balls of my feet. How he knew tba that was the worst thing you could do to my feet I'll never know but I bellowed:
"Gaaaaaaahahahhabahahahahahaa!"
"Wake her up man!" he ordered.
The sensation on my feet completely dissolved my loyalty to ny girlfriend and I.started licking up and down her belly and sides, sometimes burying my nose in her belly and planting little kisses.
At this she let out little giggles and, still sleeping, practically whispered "oh gahahahahahwd!"
When I heard her groans and giggles I eased up a bit, but Dave forcefully pulled my hair and started leading my head around her stretched out tickle spots!
"Come on!" he demanded giving my hair a hard *yank!*
I obediently stuck my young out and, to my disbelief, this guy was using me as a tickle tool!!!
I was forced my girlfriend's armpits, sides and tummy while she giggled and begged. I planted little kiss's around her belly before Dave pulled my hair, leading me back up toward her pits.
When I looked up she was staring right at me, and said "Nohohoho honey pleeez stohohohohop, oh gawd!"
I stopped and stared at her for an instant. Dave gave my hair another hard tug and before you know it, I was licking her armpits and breasts again. She stared at me in disbelief the whole time while she giggled and beggd me to stop!
After a minute or two I felt another tug at my hair and realized I was being led down to her feet.
"No! No! No!" I whined all the way down.
Dave pulled my arm up painfully
"Get her feet" he ordered.
Completely against my woll I found myself licking up and down my gf's soles and arches. He made me lick both of her feet while she squeeled and laughed hysterically.
He made me pop every single one of her little toes into my mouth and at this, she completely lost it and just started babbling about how she can't and she gives, and shell do anything. There was a clear change in her tone of voice and everybody knew that, in addition to tickle torture, this was really turning her on.
When they were finished making me lick her feet, ribs, armpits and stomach, they dragged me over so that I could watch as Kate loomed evoly down at her.
"Remember when you tweaked my nipples?" she asked. "I'm goanna take that out on hers!" she grinned and started pinching and pulling at Becky's nipples.
"Ow, Ow, ow, ow! Stop!" she moaned and squirmed under Kate.
"Hey", Kate said, "Don't blame me, blame your boyfriend!"
With that she gave her nipples a hard tweek
"OOOOOOOOOOW! STOP!" she cried.
"Aaaaaaaaaw" Kate replied with mocking sympathy.
"Okay, I'll do what he did to my armpits.
Becky shrieked as Kate started rubbing two fingers into both armpits. It was a brutal tickle technique, I know, I used it.
Kate walked her fingers up.and down Beckys pits in time with the words "blame - your - boy - friend!"
I watched as her nipples and armpits were worked over until she couldn't stand it. Finally, Kate made her an offer. She would let her give up, untie her and her torture would end if she allowed ME to stay tied up for the rest of the day.
I was about to groan "honey no don't do it!"
But she agreed before I could even take a breath.
They untied Becky and she took a little time to recover while I laid there trying to figure out how I was going to survive a whole day of tickling.
The last thing I saw before my torture began was my angry and tickle exhausted girlfriend staring down at my helplessness.

*Note, I wrote this whole hung on my phone, so sorry for the typos. I'll fix them all later

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back