• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She left me! F/M M/M PT 1

RedPyramidDoll

-Beep- A message from Ryan. Hey, I'll be there in an hour. I replied with a simple “K.” and rolled over to my beautiful wife. I kissed her neck softly and began unbuttoning her pajamas, cuddling her closer whenever more skin was exposed. Her eyes opened slowly. “Mmmm.. baby?” My boxers got tight just from her sleepy voice. “Yes, darling?” She giggled and stretched. “It's my turn.. “ I groaned playfully, secretly waiting for it. “What position?” She grinned “I think we'll do hogtie.” I raised my eyebrows, but stayed still for her. I had constantly tickled her, and tickled her, and one day she was sad, and I promised her she could tie me next.
She was a good at tying, almost too good. She playfully smacked my ass a few times and left it red, applying light tickles to drive me crazy with border line girly giggles. I rolled around on the bed to throw her off, which made her tickle my manhood with random tools from her bag for punishment. Needless to say I stayed still and cooperated.
“If you do that one more time, I will leave you, go grocery shopping and leave you hogtied.” I grinned. “You wouldn't..” She tickled my ball sack for what felt like years, her little nimble fingers knew every weak spot. She kissed me, dropping her bag of tools. “Bye.” I was so aroused, I couldn't contain myself. I wondered how long I'd stay here tied. I listened to her leave, and felt the quiet of the house surround me. The cold blankets around my cock and stomach gave me chills.
After what seemed to be a small nap I heard the door open. I grinned. “I'm here baby... I'm still tied, and vulnerable for you.” “Oh yeah? Really?” FUCK. Ryan?! I thrashed around, I could already tell he was drunk by the way he talked. Before I could even react, I saw him propped up against the door, cackling like a drunken idiot. I wiggled around, trying to cover my dick, wiggling around too much and making the bag of tools fall out. Ryan grinned. “Soooooo kiiiiiinky Joshua.” I squeezed my eyes shut. “Ryan, your drunk. Just... just lay down, okay?” I could see his manhood bulge in his pants. “N.. Nah!? Remember.. Remember when we joined that f... -hiccup- Frat? And man. You sucked my dick. I'm not gonna lie, I miss that. I know you aren't bisexual anymore, but... Fuck. When am I ever gonna get you tied down again?” He picked up a feather and wiggled it on my nose, making me growl and shake my head. “Coochie..... hahaha! You aren't getting coochie.. Tickle tickle!” He started wiggling the feather on my neck and pecks, making me giggle weakly. I could tell he was getting into it, he roughly pushed me on my side, flicking the feather on my nipples. “AH! Ahahahahaha! Ryan! -Squeak- Ryan!!” He laughed with me, using his hands to grab my ribs and tickle them.
“What... Whatcha think Jessica is gonna do when she sees me taking advantage of you?” My blood went cold. Jessica loved Ryan, and had a secret fantasy of a threesome. I can't imagine what would happen if she came home. “Ry. Ryan! You gotta go home, okay? I.. I FORGOT. I have to work!” His eyes narrowed. “Yeah? You have to work?” He dug his fingertips in my nipples and tickled around my chest, making me howl with laughter. “You have to work at the … at the -hiccup- POST OFFICE on a Sunday?” I squealed into the pillows, wiggling my toes.
“Oh DUDE! Feet! I forgot about those. Man, I'm not gonna lie. I remember you not liking foot massages from Jess.” He sat at my feet, and ran a fingertip down my middle toe down to my heel. I died on the inside, letting out a high pitched “HAAAAAAA!!!” with every touch on my feet. “What's this oil shit?” He read the bottle “Helps pr.. promote healthy, and sensitive skin.” His dumb brown eyes didn't make the connection, the vodka blurring the words. “......OH! Sensitive!” He poured half the bottle on my feet, I could feel the oil spilling down my legs and on my ass. “Ryan...” He grabbed something from the bag, I couldn't see because I was facing away from him. I then felt the soft bristles of a baby toothbrush on my feet. Two of them. I started screaming and howling. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Plehehehease nooooo! I ca... I CAN'T!” He didn't stop for fifteen minutes. It was hell.
I finally bucked so hard that I landed on my side, my dick fully hard. “Now THAT'S the dick I remember..” He laughed, baby toothbrush still in his hand. “You don't think..” I'm not even sure he was talking to me, he was drunk enough to probably be talking to the toothbrush. He sat on my stomach, I couldn't see him. “Please no. Ryan.” I felt the oil on my balls, and then felt the thousands of bristles spread on my balls. “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! RYAAAAAAAAAAN! NAAAH!” He kept scrubbing, rubbing my head with the toothbrush. “Dude, this is fun. Holy shit.” He scrubbed my dick absolutely raw with that damned ticklish brush, making me spray cum on his face. “Whoops, sorry Ry.” I cackled, loving the bit of revenge I got. He grinned. “Post orgasm tickling, bro.. “ My eyes rolled back, I felt my dick be tortured by brushes, feathers, and small weak combs for another hour, I passed out in a puddle of giggles and twitches. When I woke up I saw him and Jessica sitting on the bed, both drunk. Ryan drunker.. If that's even possible. “Hey baby... I see you haven't.. -hiccup- Moved!” I let out a terrified scream. (The End.)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back