• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HTTYD 2.5 Part 4 f/m m/f

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Enjoy the first of this series here:

HTTYD Part 1

HTTYD Part 2

HTTYD Part 3

Hiccup and Astrid sat across from each other, an ankle in each of their laps.

"Whoever pulls away first surrenders the black sheep at the next three dragon races," said Astrid.

"Deal!" said Hiccup. He held up Astrid's ankle, her toes wiggled. "Well, ladies first!" Hiccup gently scratched his fingers on her sole. He cupped her heel in his hand as he did this, and he watched her toes curl and tendons tense. Astrid snorted in a fit of giggles. She dropped Hiccup's foot, clenched her fists and pounded them on the ground. "Koochie koochie coo!" Hiccup sang.

"HAAhahahahAH You're so LAME!" Astrid shouted. She locked her leg straight to keep herself from pulling away, but her foot still shook up and down. His nails were short, and his fingers slender. The combination of the skin of his fingers, slightly calloused from building saddles and dragon riding, and his short nails made the his gentle touch seem more like a tease.

"You should probably pull away, then, because I guarantee you, my lame-ness is gonna get much worse."

"NEVER," Astrid grabbed Hiccup's right ankle and clawed her fingernails over the bottom of his foot. His toes curled and his leg shook.

"AH! AHAHA N-NO WAIT AHAHA NO FAIR! It's not your turn yet!" He scribbled his fingers on Astrid's foot, his grip clenching at her heel now.

She squeaked and giggled, but she had him. With all five fingers, she swiftly scrubbed her fingernails up and down from heel to toe and back with one smoothe, repeated motion. The reaction was immediate. The sensation charged up Hiccup's leg and to his chest. "NO-NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hiccup dropped Astrid's ankle, and kicked his peg leg. "OKAYAHAHA! Okay, IT'S YOUR TURN!" Astrid's fingers slowed.

"Thank you!" Astrid sat up. Her face was still pink from the wrestling, but the pride in her eyes was clear, with a hint of relief. She pulled Hiccup's foot up. She at with her feet flat on the ground, and tucked Hiccup's shaking ankle between her knees. "Ready? Don't move."

Hiccup lay flat on his back, "O-ohoh gods..." Astrid stroked all 10 fingers down Hiccup's foot. His knee started to bounce up and down in anxiousness. He let out a steady stream of laughter. "Awww Hahahaha! You're such a cheater!" Astrid scrunched her nose and scribbled her nails faster.

"HA! Take that. Kitchy kitchy cooo!" Astrid mocked.

"Ahahahahaha! OH shut up, it was cute!" Hiccup tried to bend into a ball. He wiggle his toes violently, and scrunched them to find comfort.

"Yeah it was..." she batted her eyelashes at him. "Shh shhh, hold still!" Her voice was uncomfortably calming.

"Aahhahaaaggghhh!" Hiccup rolled his eyes and laid his head back down on the ground. He let out a heavy sigh as her fingers slowed and anticipated the next attack.

"Ready?" Astrid cooed. Hiccup held his breath. She grinned ear to ear as she pinched Hiccup's big toe. She gasped, "This little Gronckle went to the market-!"

"Excuse me?"

"This little Zippleback stayed home."

Hiccup crossed his arms and scrunched his nose. "Oh, come on-"

"This Deadly Nadder had a black sheep!"

"Really?"

"This little Night Fury had none," Astrid pouted.

"Oh, for gods sakes-"

"And this little Hiccup-"

"Wait-wait!" Hiccup held his breath and clenched his stomach.

"Cried-" Astrid pulled his toes back.

"AAAH NO-"

Astrid crawled her nails rapidly under his toes. "WEE wee wee, all the way home!"

Hiccup shrieked the loudest he's had all morning. "AAAAHANAHHAHAHANOTHERE-AAAAAAHAHA-AHAHA" He wheezed between breaths and flailed.

"Haha YES! Wow, you're doing really well holding up, there, boyfriend." she scrubbed her nails up and down his stretched foot.

"AAAAAHhahaha THAT'S IT," Hiccup finally grabbed hold of Astrid's foot from under her and rolled on his side in a lock. Astrid managed to pull hiccup's leg up into a lock herself, as she rolled onto her back after stumbling her balance. Hiccup scratched at her foot.

Astrid snorted and laughed, "Hey, not fair, that's cheating!" Astrid clawed at the bottom of Hiccup's foot.

"YAAAHAHAHAYou cheated first!" Hiccup rolled all his weight on his stomach, Astrid's foot trapped under him, and his leg under hers. Both of them tickled each other's foot harder and faster after each banter. Hiccup went for Astrid's toes. She screamed, but held on tighter to Hiccup's leg.

"Did not!" And Astrid tickled Hiccup under his toes as well. Hiccup started wheezing fit again. Astrid chuckled, "You're just more ticklish than I am." Hiccup's mouth was completely agape, almost frozen, and his eyes started to water. Astrid pinched his toes out, and stuck her fingers in between them one by one.

Hiccup threw Astrid's ankle away from him so he could clench his stomach. "YAAAGH HAHA AHAHA OKAY LET GO AHAHAAH I'M GONNA KICK YOU." His peg leg rattled against the ground.

Suddenly, there was a roar at the door before it burst open, Toothless snarling into the entrance, and Stormfly behind him looking for their dragon masters in danger. When they found them, they sat back and tilted their heads before they entered for a closer look.

"And Toothless saves the day!" Hiccup shouted as he lay on his back. He almost forgot they were in the weapons hut.

"Whatever, you still lost." Astrid stroked his foot again. Hiccup jumped.

"What's going on in here?" Valka walked through the entrance after the dragons. "Are you hurt? I heard screamin'!"

Astrid laughed, "No, no, we just found that darn splinter in Hiccup's foot again."

Valka crossed her arms and smirked. "Did you, now?" She bent down. "Right here?" she reached her finger out to her son's foot, and he stood up quickly.

"Aaah-I think that's enough of that for today." Hiccup picked went straight to straightening the stools and clutter, and slipped his boot back on as he found it. Astrid did the same, and picked up the ball bearings. When she stood up, her face met Hiccup's. She kissed him hard on the lips, and they floated for a minute. When they pulled away, Hiccup left a string of saliva from her mouth to his. "Ew, agh! Haha, sorry, that was.. eagh.." He swatted it away, and wiped her mouth.

"Come on, you too, we're late! The dragons have been itching to fly all morning!" Valka walked out the door, and jumped onto her dragon, Cloud Jumper. Astrid and Hiccup walked together, arms around one another.

Astrid pinched his rib, and he crunched his side. "Noo. No more." He pinched her side, and she snorted. The two held hands into the morning sunlight. Outside, the two mounted their dragons.

"Last one to Itchy Armpit smells the worst!" Hiccup shouted before he took off into the sky."

"OH No you don't!" And Stormfly swept after him above the clouds.

THE END

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you guys liked it. Hopefully you didn't think it was too lame. Again, I love this move, and you should definitely go see How to Train Your Dragon 2. If you liked this that much, maybe I'll add more episodes. PHEW!

I absolutely loved this!!! (Not for nothing but I would have paid money to read pt. 4 after the adorable & yummy cliff hanger in pt. 3, lol) I don't think anything about this was lame, it is wonderful. I also love these movies and would quite welcome more episodes you might add. :bouncybou

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back