• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled To Be On Vacation M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Jay was counting the minutes. Five more and he would be on a two week vacation at a new resort on the beach. “Three… two… one, hot damn beach and sexy guys, here I come.” Jay thought to himself as he closed down his computer and hurried out the door. He jumped in his car and headed to the store to pick up some last minute supplies, and then went home to pack. Jay checked his messages, got everything together in his suitcases, and got on the road. “I hope this resort is everything it’s supposed to be. I can’t complain about a free trip though.” Jay had entered a contest at one of his favorite stores and won the grand prize.

He parked his car and made his way to the lobby. On the way, a guy who seemed to be in a hurry knocked into him. “Oh shit, I’m so sorry.” The stranger said as he offered his hand to help Jay up. “Hey no sweat…” He looked up as he accepted the guy’s hand. Their eyes locked. “I’m Sam it’s nice to meet you.” “Jay it’s nice to meet you too.” Sam and Jay retrieved their bags and headed to the lobby. “Are you staying here Sam?” “Yeah, I thought I’d give this place a try. What about you?” “I’m just checking in. I won a two week stay here.” “Jay, I hope I’m not going to offend you by saying this, but I really think you’re cute.” Sam nervously looked away, blushing as he ran his hand through his blonde hair. “No offense at all. I think you’re cute too.” Jay smiled as they walked up to the counter and checked in. “Um if you’re not seeing anyone, and you’re interested I’d like to spend some time with you.” “I’d like that Sam, and I’m single.” Jay and Sam exchanged room and phone numbers before Jay exited at his floor.

“Nice room.” Jay thought as he walked in and waited for his bags to be brought up. The room was big and bright. The walls were a light beige color. The carpet was plush and off white. The furniture was light colored wood, and there was a rather large balcony with a circular table and two chairs. By the sliding door was a sitting area. A wooden square table with two high backed chairs. Jay flopped on the bed and slipped off his size 10 shoes. “Wow! Not only did I win a free vacation, but I even meet a sweet and cute guy on my first day. Life is pretty good.” Jay was shaken from his thoughts by a knock at the door. The bellhop had brought Jay’s luggage as well as towels and a complimentary bottle of champagne. “My name’s Blake, please if I can do anything just let me know. I work this floor with another gentleman who comes on overnight.” “Thanks Blake, if I need anything I’ll let you know.” Jay reached in his wallet and gave Blake a five dollar tip.

Jay closed the door, and jumped in the shower. As he was drying off, his phone rang. “Hello!” “Jay, it’s Sam are you busy?” “Nope, you actually have good timing. I was just getting out of the shower.” “Hmm that’s a nice image.” “Hehe you flirt.” “Anyway I was calling to see if you wanted to grab a bite to eat.” “That’d be great, why don’t you come to my room and we can sit and talk before we eat.” “Sweet, is 20 minutes ok?” “Sure, that’d give me enough time to finish getting ready and settled.” Jay hung up, and finished getting ready. He grabbed a pair of green boxer/briefs, chose a pair of green khaki shorts, and slipped on his favorite black fitted tee. Jay was just running a comb through his reddish blonde hair when there was a knock at the door. “Hey Sam, c’mon in and get comfortable. You look cute.” Jay said giving Sam a hug. “Thanks you too.” Sam was wearing a purple polo shirt, a pair of tan shorts, his blonde hair was spiked, and he wore a pair of tan flip-flops that displayed his beautiful plump toes and silky soft feet.

Sam sat down at the square table, slipped his flip-flops off and put his feet on the bed wiggling his toes. “You don’t mind do you?” “Oh no way, I like the scenery. What would you like to drink?” Jay smiled and pulled a beer from the mini-bar. “I’ll take one of those.” Sam relaxed with his hands behind his head. Jay brought over two beers and flopped on the bed, his bare feet flexing. “I’m glad you called.” “Me too, I was hoping it wasn’t too soon.” “Nah, I had nothing planned I was just playing things by ear.” The two guys continued making small talk and stealing glances at each other. “You’ve got really nice feet Sam.” Jay said as he playfully rubbed Sam’s feet with his toes. “Hehe thanks, I love yours too. Not too many guys comment on my feet.” “It’s the same for me also.” “What size are they? Mine are 10’s.” “Size 10.5.” Sam took a sip of beer and wiggled his toes again. “Do you mind if I give you a massage?” Jay asked putting down his beer and scooting to the pair of enticing feet in front of him. “Go for it. I’d love to play with yours too when you want it.”

Jay smiled as he gently caressed the soft soles and toes. His strong nimble hands wrapped around the soles. He leaned down and sniffed the toes and ran his nose under them. “Mmm that’s amazing.” Sam moaned in complete sensual pleasure. He leaned back in the chair, his eyes were closed, and he was lost in the feeling of ecstasy. “You’re so hot Sam.” Jay wrapped his lips around Sam’s big toe. His moist and warm tongue slowly slipping in the crevice between the first and second toes. “Hehe Mmm that feels amazing and kind of tickles.” Sam’s toes wiggled and his feet flexed. Jay looked up, his eyes sparkling. “What’s that look?” “Oh nothing, just thinking about what you said.” Jay went back to worshipping and caressing the pair of feet at his disposal. He slowly licked up and down the length of Sam’s sole. As well as licking under and between the toes. “Hehe be careful there, it’s sensitive.” Sam softly giggled and tried to resist pulling his feet back. “Sensitive huh, an interesting discovery.” Jay couldn’t fight the urge to really find out the extent of possible ticklishness Sam possessed.

Jay quickly trapped Sam’s feet in a choke hold. “Hey what are you...” Sam started trying to struggle free. Jay licked his lips and smiled evilly as he looked at the wriggling feet in his grasp. “Oh no, no way you wouldn’t dare.” “Dare what?” “I’ve been through this enough times.” Sam was really trying to pull his feet from Jay’s iron grip. “Then I guess that means you know what I’m about to do.” Jay was having a blast with the taunting exchange. “I have no idea what’s going through that devious mind of yours.” Sam was trying to bide his time, stalling the inevitable. “Sam you wouldn’t happen to suffer from a certain “sensitive” physical condition would you?” Jay menacingly wiggled his fingers in the air in front of Sam’s ultra soft soles and toes. He looked lastingly at the wrinkling soles from Sam’s toes clenching. “Um there are so many physical conditions I’m sure I have no idea of which one you’re referring to.” Sam’s eyes were fixated on Jay’s fingers.

“Well the one I’m thinking of is caused by a very simple action of touching. This certain act of touch has a tendency to cause people to squirm, giggle, squeal, and have some involuntary body movements.” Sam was going nuts from the suspense of not knowing when the first ticklish wave would hit. “I am sure I don’t suffer from such an affliction. Now would you kindly let my feet go and we can get back to the massage?” Jay was slowly inching his fingertips dangerously close to the vulnerable and exposed soles. “I think you’re lying. I gather from your subtle actions, you’ve got quite a serious case of this “ticklish” condition.” Jay didn’t give Sam a chance to respond. He slowly stroked his fingertips along the struggling soles.

“Hehe hey don’t hehe do that hehe.” Sam squealed between boyish giggles. He began squirming and trying to pull out of Jay’s torturous grip. “Ahh so, you are quite the ticklish boy.” Jay started drawing lazy circles in the center of Sam’s arches. At the same time he leaned down and slipped his tongue between and under the spastic toes. “Hehe please don’t do both spots. I’m way too ticklish.” Sam’s giggles got louder and higher. His struggling was more desperate as he tried reaching forward to pull Jay’s arms free. “This is fun. You’re a ton of laughs Sam.” Jay chuckled at his joke as he lightly stroked his fingers along the tops and sides of Sam’s ticklish feet. “Don’t hehe tickle hehe there hehe either. I hope you’re hehe as ticklish.” Sam buried his face in his hands and was shaking with tears streaming from his clenched eyes. Jay took pity at the helpless heap of ticklish giggles across from him.

“Wow! You’ve really got some ticklish tootsies Sam.” Jay commented as he grabbed Sam a towel and massaged his feet and legs. “Hehe yeah, I’m ticklish everywhere.” Sam was still giggling from the lingering ticklish tingles. “I didn’t go too far did I? If so I’m sorry.” Jay kissed Sam’s toes and the balls of his feet. “No you didn’t, quite frankly I was wondering if you’d discover my ticklishness. I like being tickled. You’re awesome at it.” Sam reached out and embraced Jay rubbing his back and shoulders. “Jay, are you ticklish?” Sam asked as he grabbed Jay’s wrists pushing him down, and straddling his waist. “Yeah I’m a little ticklish, but I’m not letting you find where.” Jay was struggling, trying to buck Sam off his waist. “Hehe it looks like you’re not really in a position to stop me.” Sam held both wrists with one hand. His other hand was wiggling over Jay’s pits. “Sam if you don’t get off me now I’m gonna tie you up, and tickle the hell out of you.” Jay tried his best to sound threatening. Inside he was freaking out, and he knew just how ticklish he really was.

“You know I’ve heard much worse threats from much bigger and stronger guys. It didn’t work with them either. I think I’ll risk it, besides who’s to say I won’t tie you down and tickle torture you.” Sam’s wiggling fingers landed in the center of Jay’s pits. “No don’t….” Jay was cut off by the boisterous hysterical laughs erupting from his lips. He bucked and thrashed like a mad man. “Damn, not that’s ticklish.” Sam smiled as he moved his fingers between Jay’s heaving ribs. “Fuck you, don’t tickle my ribs. It’s so damn ticklish.” Jay’s high pitched squeals got even higher and louder with each poke and wiggle from his tickling tormentor. “Tickle tickle Jay.” Sam taunted as he pulled Jay’s shirt up, exposing his tight stomach and deep belly button. “Hell no, you couldn’t.” Jay said between gasps of air. “Yeah I could.” Sam leaned down and blew raspberries on Jay’s newly bared stomach, and he slipped his tongue in and around the sensitive belly button crevice.

“Holy fuckin’ shit stop tickling me there.” Jay’s body violently thrashed. He was getting covered in sweat, and his laughter was going silent and hoarse. “Coochie coochie.” “Not the coochies, don’t use the damn coochies.” Jay gasped through raspy laughs. After another minute Sam stopped his tickle assault. “I’ll let you breathe. I now know I can’t wait to get those hot feet of yours.” Sam lay down beside Jay. He gently caressed the sweat glistening forehead. Jay’s breathing became normal, and his sparkle returned to his eyes. “What makes you think you’ll get the chance.” Jay wrapped his arms around Sam, and looked into his eyes. “I just know.” Sam smiled and the two boys leaned closer to each other. Their lips parted and slowly crept closer together. With longing in their bodies, and eyes closed they kissed. The electricity surged through their hot bodies. They pulled tighter and pressed against one another. Finally, they released. Each one breathless and panting. “Wow!” “I know, I felt it too.”

“Um are you ready for dinner?” Jay asked as he finally recovered enough to get up. “Hell yeah, I feel like I just ran a marathon.” They went and freshened up, Sam slipped on his flip-flops. Jay pulled out his flip-flops and locked up. They walked outside, holding hands they started seeing if there was a restaurant close by. “Hey this place looks cute.” Sam spotted a small intimate looking Italian restaurant a block away. “It does, let’s try it out.” They entered the building and were seated at a quiet table in the corner that faced the ocean. “I’ll have a glass of merlot.” “I’ll have a chardonnay.” They took in the atmosphere of the establishment and stared out the window. “You’re really fun Sam.” Jay said reaching out and taking hold of Sam’s hand. “You are too, I think this’ll be the best vacation I’ve had in a long time.” They continued to chat as their drinks were served and they ordered their meals.

The tablecloth went to the floor, so Jay took the opportunity to slip his flips off and running his toes along Sam’s feet and legs. “Hehe hey watch it. I’m really ticklish along my legs.” Sam warned as he tried to stop his giggles. “That’s the fun of it.” Jay’s evil smile returned. He slipped his other flip off and was wiggling all ten toes along both Sam’s legs and thighs. “Hehe cut it out. People will stare.” Sam was really starting to lose his composure as he tried to avoid Jay’s probing toes. “You’re so cute though.” “Cute huh let’s see how you like this.” Sam grabbed jay’s left ankle, he stroked his fingertips along the wiggling sole. “Hehe shit not the feet.” Jay had to cover his mouth as he jerked back and forth trying to pull free. “What feet? I only have one foot. Learn your tenses.” Sam smirked as he wiggled his fingers under the flailing toes. “Not my damn toes.” Jay gritted as his giggles were escaping and he got more animated. “Do you give?” Sam asked as he wiggled his ten toes along Jay’s inner thighs as he still tickled his trapped foot. “Fuck yes I give, I give.” Jay almost yelled out, making a few people turn to look at the two guys.

Sam looked back at them and smiled. The waiters were smirking and everyone went back to their own evening. “Oh you’re so dead for that.” Jay said as he regained his composure and calmed down. “You started it.” Sam said as he pulled jay’s feet in his lap and was gently massaging them as they waited for their dinner. “Admit it, you enjoyed it.” Sam put his feet in Jay’s lap and Jay massaged and caressed the feet and toes. “Yeah you’re right that was fun. You’re still gonna get it though.” “Bring it on tickly boy.” Sam and jay shared their dinner and they each paid half the bill. After dinner they decided to take a walk along the beach. “Wow! Look at the moon, it’s awesome.” Jay said pointing. “I know, the sea, the moonlight, the dinner, and the company has made this night so magical. Sam and Jay looked at each other and shared another spark inducing kiss.

“You know what else helps?” “What’s that babe?” “This..” Jay quickly tackled Sam, wiggling his fingers along his sides and ribs. “Hey no fair.” Sam squealed and squirmed in the sand trying to get away. “I love that cute laugh of yours.” Jay straddled Sam’s waist and kneaded his fingers along the inner thighs and squeezing his knee caps.” Sam was lost in a ticklish sea with no life boat. He was thrashing and kicking, doing anything to get Jay off him. “I’m gonna so get you back.” Sam pounded his fists in the sand. “You and what army? Hopefully they’re not as ticklish as you.” Jay pulled Sam’s flip-flops off and pulled the toes back. “Oh shit not that please not the feet again.” Jay scratched all five nails along the taut soles. “Shit it’s soo damn ticklish. I give , I give.” Sam screamed out between his fits of laughter. “That’s what I thought.” Jay let Sam go and helped him up. “You still think I’m fun?” Jay asked putting his arm around Sam’s waist. “Totally just wait till you’re in my grasp.” He said laying his head on Jay’s shoulder.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back