• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Elkcit Chronicles part 2.

MatrinZachs

TMF Regular
The Elkcit Chronicles. Part 2

This situation is a little.... well, weird, Terana thought to herself as she and Lainy walked together, flashlights in hand. How does one go from listening to her friend describe an encounter with a—for lack of a better term—entity, to actually looking for this creature in the dark confines of the school’s garden maze? However, convinced Terana was, if for no other reason than Lainy’s insistence of going with or without Terana. Both agreed that this was an adventure best saved for after dark, and that their formal school uniforms were hardly suitable for such a midnight trip. So they arrived in their gym gear: long-sleeve windbreaker jackets, white T-shirts, sweats and sneakers. It was the closest thing to informal attire that the students were allowed on campus, were quite comfortable, and in Terana’s case a most capable shield against her second sight. All-in-all, it was the perfect outfit for braving The Maze.

The Maze, as it has come to be known, was an interesting feature of the University that dated back to when the school was first built; a large and complicated series of trails, with 12-foot hedges and multiple dead-ends that forced visitors to double back on to their starting route, sometimes only to get lost again. There were wondrous tales about treasures at the end of the maze—everything from a congratulatory plaque from the school-founder to the usual gemstones and gold—but to this day no one has been able to find anything. In fact, it was an open secret among the staff and older students that ALL the trails lead to a dead-end, or else you simply arrived back at the beginning. This was often the first big joke played on freshman and visitors who were not yet in the know: The Maze had no “exit”.

"But there IS, Tera," Terana remembered Lainy say as they walked through the maze, scanning the foliage. "I found the exit to the maze. That's where I found the monster.”

This is silly! Who would believe that a monster is living at the school, sneaking in the dark to have its way with such young…unwitting…innocent, supple, tender, delicate, sensitive, maidens that are in such abundant supply all around you… Terana shook her head. Her thoughts were so alien just now. It was more like, they were being whispered to her from a voice burrowed inside her own mind.

Lainy took the lead when they neared a section of the maze that many people frequented. "Okay, here is the spot I found," Lainy said as she began to press her hand against the maze wall. “Light my hand, would you? It’s hard to do it from below.”

Terana shinned her flashlight on Lainy’s prodding hand, just as her friend instructed. Meanwhile, Lainy rose to her tip-toes as she felt high up along the hedge. As she did so, her t-shirt became untucked and presented Terana a glimpse of her back. The cool night breeze offended her, and she quickly tucked her t-shirt back before beginning to search again. But the light that she was using seemed to flutter. "Tera, could you hold the light steady? I'm trying to find the right spot; I know it is around here somewhere. "

It took an amazing amount of will for Terana to swallow down the desire from just the glimpse of Lainy’s bare skin. Her hand was starting to shake. She wished that she had blinked or looked away but she didn't, she couldn’t. There were two spots on either side of Lainy’s back; bright yellow spots that twinkled in the approaching night.

Oh, yellow. That’s MUCH brighter than green. I don't see yellow often. That means she is very sensitive there. I bet if I touched her there she would really enjoy it. Of course she would enjoy it! I mean I wouldn't be hurting her. Besides it's just a little tickling…

"What are you doing?!" Lainy asked Terana in a slight annoyance as her light source began to shake.

Terana shook her head violently, Lainy’s miffed question shaking Terana out of her reverie. Confusion was replaced with horror as Terana saw her out-stretched hand only inches away from Lainy. She didn't even know that she had moved. It was almost like something had forced her to take action while she was distracted by her own temptations, and they were not deterred after being noticed. Attempting to draw her hand back, Terana decided right then and there that this was too dangerous. If she stayed with Lainy in the dark something would happen.

And you want something to happen, don't you? There it was again; that alien, seductive thought that echoed from within her own mind.

No! Terana practically shouted back, as if hoping to drown out this foreign presence, I don't want to do anything to Lainy! She is my friend and I will not touch her! The echo seemed to laugh back at her, and Terana couldn’t help but shiver. I'll leave; I'll leave right now. That will be the end of this and she will be safe.

"Aha! I found it," Lainy said as she twisted a large branch inside the hedge wall. The shrubbery rustled and, as if it had come from a story book, opened like a door. "Come on, but be careful! It could be a little dangerous." Lainy said as she stepped through the opening.

You have no idea how dangerous it is, Terana thought as she clenched her fist to will it back under her control. She breathed in deeply until whatever it was that was fighting her decided to surrender, and once again her body was hers. Exhaling in relief, she reluctantly went after Lainy, her own curiosity getting the best of her common sense. What WAS down here, in this secret, wondrous, and hitherto unexplored pathway?

The hidden doorway lead to a corridor covered in vines and unkempt shrubbery. The encroaching dark of the tunnel was more than a little spooky to Terana. It felt like there was something hiding in the shadows, staring right through her. Suddenly Lainy’s stories of monsters and ghosts no longer seemed so far-fetched. Where was Lainy, anyway? Glancing around for her vanished companion, Terana saw a small light in the distance, beckoning her. Rushing towards it, Terana called out to her friend.

“Lainy! Are you there?”

Silence was her only response.

When Terana emerged from the passage she was amazed to see a large wooden gazebo. It was in the center of a clearing with four torches, each one corresponding to one of the cardinal directions. The torches provided an unusually large amount of light as they burned a sweet, heady aroma that Terana couldn’t place. As she approached, Terana felt, rather than observed, that the wood was far older than it looked. Indeed, the gazebo betrayed no true signs of age. It was a spooky scene for sure, made even more so by the absence of Lainy.

“Lainy! Where are you!?”

Terana was beginning to feel an edge of terror cut across her reason. Where could Lainy have gone too? Yes; where did those sexy yellow spots run off to?

As the thought crossed her mind Terana licked her lips and pressed them together. The idea of holding Lainy in her arms and exploring all the little bits of her body was becoming more and more intoxicating.

No! I am not a slave to my desires; I am stronger than that. I’m going to look for Lainy and when I find her we are going out of her and...into my room…. Nooo! We are going to get away from here. This place is not right.

Victorious over herself for a second time, Terana turned towards the door way. Allowing her focus to return, she resolved to make good on her promise with herself; find Lainy, and leave. With firm purpose and more than a little satisfaction, she turned back to the gazebo, and her whole world changed forever.

There was Lainy, appearing out of nowhere at the center of the gazebo. What started as a sigh of relief was caught in Terana’s throat, and her heart began to convulse. Lainy was standing there, no longer in the gym outfit that she had worn when they had started this crazy adventure. Now she wore a sensual bra that seemed to raise her round, perky breasts to their full potential, with a matching pair of panties that hugged her womanly curves with all the intensity of a jealous lover. Completing the ensemble were nylon stockings that came to her upper thighs, held in place by a garter belt. Lainy’s hair was loose, and brown curls bounced over her equally brown eyes in a teasing manner.

She was, in a word, gorgeous.

“Well you found me. Aren’t you glad?”

There was something in her manner, both flirtatious and threatening, that Terana might have recognized as dangerous, if she weren’t so distracted.

“You know,” Lainy continued in a half-mockingly apologetic tone, “What I’m about to do is only slightly personal; the girls here are much stronger than I thought, and I have to start somewhere.”

With that, the foliage in this secret area began to shake and rumble. Before the dumbfounded Terana could respond, thick vines began to wrap themselves around her ankles. Quickly more vines grabbed her wrists and pulled them tight, stretching her out where she stood. Within mere moments, Terana’s limbs were trapped; locked in the vise-like yet somehow tender grip of the vines that bound her.

“Wow did I scare you that bad? Well, I guess I can’t blame you; you’d never have thought that the monster was me,” Lainy taunted her captive, “Just be glad it’s me that gets you. I promise I will not make you suffer too much, as long as you give me what I want.” With a wave of Lainy’s sexy finger the vines pulled Terana up by her arms. In spite of Terana’s now very real struggles, she found her arms now held over her head, joined at the wrist. The vines continued to pull Terana up until her body was taut, elevating her eight feet off of the ground. Foliage came together under Lainy as well, forming a leafy throne upon which she sat and crossed her legs. Her regal seat moved, bringing Lainy closer to her soon-to-be conquest. When she was eye level with Terana, the look in the poor girl’s eyes almost made Lainy pity her; they were completely lifeless, as if the very sight of Lainy’s abilities had forced her very soul to shatter.

“Oh don’t worry. I’ll be gentle,” Lainy promised as she leaned in and kissed Terana on the mouth. It was a gentle pressing of soft lips to soft lips, loving and pure. Lainy felt the kiss being returned, but it seemed almost instinctual, as if Terana’s body knew what to do even when her mind was somewhere else.

A truer taste of innocence could never be had. Lainy broke from the gentle kiss and her lips tingled with electricity that flowed through her. She could feel her face flushing and her body warming.

“Where did you learn to kiss like that?” Lainy asked with a satisfied sigh. But her victim just stared back at her, with wide eyes and the same shocked expression, almost like she could not believe what she had just done. Oh I am going to have fun with her.

Lainy began to twirl her pointer finger in a lazy circle. As she did, one of the vines holding her wrists began to creep down along her left arm. “You know what else I am going to do to you Terana?” Lainy asked as the vine slithered into Terana’s shirt and began to split apart, each branch exploring some other part of her body.

“I am going to take you.”

With that Lainy opened her hand and the vines that had branched under Terana’s clothes whipped out in all directions, slashing all of her gym clothes to shreds, leaving Terana in nothing but her sneakers and matching crème colored bra and panties. A confetti of torn cloth rained down on the garden floor signaling the start of the party for two. Yet Terana said nothing; not incessant begging, not a whimper of fear, not even a gasp of surprise. This lack of any reaction was enduring before, but now it was starting to piss Lainy off.

“Look, I know this is impressive and all but you could at least blink! I mean are you that much of a wimp? Come on now…” Lainy stopped her tirade and frowned when she noticed something. Narrowing her eyes, she saw that Terana’s lips were moving just very slightly. With a flick of her finger, Lainy commanded her vines to bring the stricken girl closer, but still she couldn’t hear. The vines brought her closer, and closer still, until Terana’s mouth was nearly grazing Lainy’s ear. That was when Lainy could hear her; it just didn’t make much sense. Terana was just lightly, almost silently, whispering one word over and over.

“Orange.”

Terana began to repeat herself a little louder.

“Orange!”

This time her voice took on a husky sultry tone that made Lainy lean back from the shear sexual heat it conveyed.

“ORANGE!”

The word somehow dripped with lust and passion. The sound of Terana’s voice was starting to arouse Lainy, and she wasn’t evening touching her.

“Orange! There is orange all over you! I am going to juice you, my succulent fruit, till you are dry,” Terana said, every syllable dripping with the promise that her recipient would beg to be wrung of every drop and love it.

Lainy began to look at Terana up and down, a shiver of fear mixed with sexual anticipation fluttered through her body, and she was suddenly glad that her victim was bound. When her eyes once again met Terana’s her fear slowly began to mount; what were once deep brown pools had become purple.

Purple like an ….. Oh shit!

Lainy should have moved, should have commanded her vines to protect her, should have done something. But shock stole her ability to even think, and in that moment, Terana tore herself from the grip of the vines and plowed into Lainy with inhuman strength. Colliding with her one-time captor and pushing her back down from her earthy throne, Terana held Lainy in a bear hug and landed on her feet. She began to nuzzle Lainy’s neck with her face, planting kisses all over Lainy’s neck and collarbone as she did.

Lainy could feel those oh-so-dangerous lips press against her neck. It was a tease, nothing more. Or at least, it should have been, but just that little bit of attention was making concentration very hard; concentration that would be required to control her plants. Lainy tried to get free from the iron grip that Terana had on her, but no matter how she thrashed and struggled, it was to no avail. Worse, every time she would stop her attempts to regroup, Terana would give the very base of her neck a long flutter of kisses. The moan that escaped Lainy’s throat made her own toes curl with fear and with pleasure.

Terana finally began to loosen her grip and let Lainy slide down her body. As Lainy crumpled before her, she made her second mistake of the night; she leaned forward. Terana’s eyes trailed towards those two yellow spots she saw before, and this time there was nothing stopping both hands from shooting towards those brightly lit targets. The effect on Lainy was as immediate as it was devastating.

Lainy let out a soft sound like a screeching tire. She knew that her back was sensitive, but the way Terana’s fingers grazed her just so was mind-shattering. It itched, it tickled, it caressed, and it was arousing all at the same time. So many conflicting sensations at once, Lainy wish she could just enjoy one of them. Then to her dismay her wish was granted.

Terana started to tickle Lainy’s back with spidery flutters, playing Lainy like a piano, nails skittering over the sensitive skin with expert dexterity. Lainy reactions were amusingly orderly First she froze in place. Then it began to start. She didn’t really laugh; it was more like the sound of an automobile that can’t quite start. “Ahh ahh ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh. Ahhahhh!” Lainy’s teeth chattered as well, adding to the stuttering effect of her voice.

“I think someone might be a little ticklish,” Terana teased as she continues to keep Lainy on the very edge of laughing.

Lainy grabbed all her resolve and managed to shake her head ‘no’ while clenching her fist and keeping her lips pressed together. She would not give up that easy. If she could just keep her cool, she could summon more vines and she could still…… Her dreams of conquest were shattered when Terana brought her hands to Lainy’s sides and gave her the same spidery piano tickle on her ribs. “Heeeennnn hhhhhhhaaaa AH ahah!!” In that split second, Lainy’s resistance crumbled.

Terana basked in the high-pitched tittering of the young lady at her fingertips. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that this was the exact thing that Lainy had intended for her; that she would have Terana bouncing and giggling in lustful abandon, using her vines to reach every little spot that could make Terana scream. Better yet, she would use her vines to just hold her in place and use her own fingers to extract deep-throated chuckles from her. How Terana knew this, or even why she would suspect, was as far from her thoughts as her previous apprehensions.

Her lose is my gain. I am going to tickle this little strumpet till her body is a red as a rose. Terana didn’t give any hesitation to the thought she would have found strange a little while ago as she began to dig her nails into Lainy’s sides and vibrate them.

“AAHAHHAHAH HHAHHAHAH SHHSHSHSHAAAA” Lainy screamed as the deep vibration tickles seemed to reach all the way to her back. The sensations felt like they were bouncing between her ribs and pelvis, tickling her abs from the inside out. She tried to ’will’ her hands to grab those terrible instruments of torture. Unfortunately for Lainy, she couldn’t find two brain cells that were not engrossed in processing and transmitting one single thought: laugh.

Then the tickling stopped, and Lainy curled into a ball, quivering on the hard ground.

She stopped. Thank the Goddess she stopped! If she kept going I would have been in serious trouble. Lainy looked up through tears she didn’t even know she had shed to see that Terana’s hands were starting to change color. Bit by bit the skin was becoming as purple as her eyes. Those evil, wicked nails, however, turned nearly black. The purple hue climbed up Terana’s arms, reached her shoulders, and finally ended at swirling patterns on the base of her neck.

Lainyyou… you have to get away, right now,” Terana said, her voice deep and resonating with passion just barely kept in check; she was once again in control of herself, just barely. It was a struggle to ignore that alien voice screaming in her head to attack, to continue to press the advantage. She didn’t know why Lainy had attacked her, didn’t know why she could summon vines, didn’t know why anything was happening at all, but she did know that she absolutely did not want to go any further. She also knew, however, that she couldn’t be the one who walked away. It was all Terana could do to keep herself from attacking all those sweat orange spots covering Lainy’s body; those spots sparkled like stars, and were just as alluring, begging to be explored. Purple eyes pleaded with Lainy to run while she still could.

Lainy, on the other hand, couldn’t believe her luck; the naïve little thing was actually letting her go! She was seriously going to just give up an opportunity like this! Lainy, who was not about to make the same mistake, put on her best poker face.

“Oh thank you Terana. I will never bother you again. Thank you!”

While she thanked Terana she made four thick roots bundle under the ground. These would be able to hold Terana at least twenty times better than the flimsy-yet-flexible vines she used to bind Terana before; vines that Terana tore through like wet paper. Lainy wasn’t about to take any chances, not after the thorough tickling she just endured. She was going to make them shoot up from the ground, behind her one-time torturer, and then bind Terana’s wrists and ankles again. Mark her words; Lainy would have her way with this purple temptress this night.

Just as Lainy rose to her feet before Terana, she sprung her trap. Thick roots shot out of the ground, and with impeccable accuracy, flew towards Terana. Lainy's cajoling hid the triumph she felt in her heart; with this, she would recapture Terana, and snatch victory form the very edge of defeat!

Then Terana smiled, and for the first time Lainy noticed the purple had spread to Terana's lips. There was a slight blur, a wisp of wind, and without once slowing down, the roots went flying past Terana, the near-nude girl barely acknowledging their presence. Lainy’s eyes widened, first in shock that her trap missed her foe, and then in fear when she realized just who those roots were coming towards.

Desperately Lainy commanded them to stop, but they no longer heeded her commands. In the time dilation that is brought on by great terror Lainy could see why. The roots were cut as they flew past her intended victim and with no link to Lainy through the ground, had reverted to their base program; slam into and then bind the nearest set of ankles and wrists.

Hers.

They were super effective.

Terana was on top of her in that instant, pushing Lainy to the ground. The moment those roots touched the earthy floor they latched on, trying to burrow as deeply as they could, as though they were attempting to return from whence they came. The shock of having her own trap ensnare her was humiliating enough, but what was worse was the high-pitched, chortling scream that Lainy realized only afterwards was coming from her own mouth. Her eyes finally focused on Terana, straddling and writhing over her in lustful abandon with a finger both hands toying with the now hardening nipples on Lainy’s breasts.

Terana couldn’t see the bare skin under Lainy’s bra, but she could feel the energy of the orange spots emitting from underneath, specifically Lainy’s poor nipples. It was this same talent of, “Feeling emitted energy,” that allowed Terana to dodge Lainy’s treacherous attack in the first place. And to think, I truly intended to let her go, thought Terana, as once again that distant voice of temptation and lust merged fully with her wakened mind, Oh well. No more mercy, my little juicy strumpet. LAUGH.

Lainy shivered—no, quivered— from that oh so light touch on her nipples. It was pure, hedonistic sensation beamed into her brain. If it was this bad through at least somewhat protective clothing, how much worse would it be if those diabolical things Terana called hands were to touch her bare skin? Lainy wanted so desperately to just shut her eyes and steal herself from the oncoming storm, but the sight of the seductive creature withering on top of her held her gaze. Terana was licking her purple lips like they were the flavor of a grape that could cure cancer, and now her tongue was a light shade of purple as well. Lainy kept trying to look away, but she stared into her demise as if hypnotized. If only this situation wasn’t so erotic; if only she wasn’t bound by her own trap; if only she didn’t have to feel Terana grinding her crotch on Lainy’s pelvis with all the pressure of a playful lover insistent on only teasing; Stop teasing me, damnit! So shocked by her own thoughts betraying her, Lainy was taken completely unaware at Terana’s next move.

Terana suddenly ceased her teasing of Lainy’s nipples, only to grab both of Lainy’s breasts in her hands. With the “prisoners” secured, Terana began massaging the two mounds between her fingers. “Ahhh, perfect! They fit like they were gloves, almost as if they were made…for….ME!” Terana ‘s proclamation was a threat, challenge, and offer all at once. With an almost casual ease, Terana ripped the bra apart from Lainy’s chest.

Lainy’s gasp filled her lungs with air. Despite being largely involuntary, it was a good thing too, because she would soon be begging for all the air she could get. Terana, deciding that a little misdirection was appropriate, ignored the obvious and newly-exposed targets, and instead dived for the exposed underarms. Again the fluttery spider tickles sent their incredible signals of destructive pleasure to Lainy’s tasked nervous system.

“AahahahhAHAHAHA!!!”

Lainy laughed, for it was all she could do. Shutting her eyes and trying to crawl out of her sensitive skin was certainly not working. Lainy’s entire body began to break out into a sweat; how could she not, between her struggles to escape her bonds, her bellowing laughter that was growing louder by the second, and her earlier use of her powers? Her hairless armpits were no exception. Unfortunately, the liquid did more than just cool Lainy down; it lubricated Terana’s ministrations, allowing those devil fingers to slide across the skin more easily. Lainy’s giggling reached a pitch that should not have been humanly possible, as she tried to pull her arms out of their sockets in a renewed effort to get away.

It was just as successful as her previous attempts, but on the bright side she was finally able to squeeze her eyes shut.

“Is someone ticklish? I bet you wish you could get out of this terrible pre-di-ca-ment,” Terana accented each syllable of the word with a poke from one of her fingers into Lainy’s pits. Lainy head nodded almost dramatically with every poke, and with every poke wild chuckles flowed form her wide mouth, and tears polled in her tightly closed eyes.

“Would you like me to tickle you somewhere more pleas-ur-a-ble?” Terana teased, repeating the action and watching Lainy nod in uncontrollable convulsions. Terana withdrew her right hand from Lainy’s underarm to her stomach, lightly tracing circles around Lainy’s navel. This produced deep-belly guffawing from her victim.

“NooooOOOHHHHhhHHOOOO SSSSTOOOOOHHHHooopppp!!!” This was all Lainy managed to belt out before descending into laughter again.

Terana, still lightly wiggling on Lainy’s pelvis, used her other hand to slice the front of her own bra, running a single nail against her skin. Those cold black instruments of tickling prowess even made Terana quiver with excitement, which sent a jolt to her hips and lead to a very pleasant vibration of Lainy’s loins. Terana's nails quickly found her own nipples, producing a very sizable shudder in her entire body, which again sent jolts down towards her victim. Lainy’s laughing, tight-eyed grin began to morph into the wide-eyed awe of a recipient of pleasant, sexual teasing. Soon those deep belly-laughs were mixed with moans of forced pleasure.

Terana began to poke Lainy with her tickling hand on one side than the other. Lainy responded with jerky little thrust to left and then the right. Each jerk caused Lainy to move her pelvis just enough so that her rapidly moistening sex would sway under Terana’s still-quivering round bottom. “I think you need some closer attention,” Terana whispered, even those light words sounding like a booming command. Without another moment’s hesitation, Terana laid herself on top of the giggling girl, arching her back so that her own erect nipples rubbed the very base of Lainy’s breasts. Terana’s lips made their way to Lainy’s neck, kissing up and down the sides from ear lobe to collar bone. All the while her nefarious hands raked down Lainy’s sides, starting with her underarms, than running down along her ribs, and ending at the curve of her hips.

It was a lewd tango, a dance of sexual stoking that made Lainy moan and bask in the sheer pleasure that welled inside her. It felt so good; the rise, swell, and crash of all those sensations, spinning her in an unrelenting storm of blissfully reverberating warmth and pulsating lust. Her heartbeat fell in step with each wave of pleasure that coursed through her body, and her blood roared in her ears as it sent more supply to the engorged erogenous zones that were being brought to their zenith. She could feel the absolute, inescapable, uncontrollable contractions and spasms of her muscles, signaling paradise was just at the end of the horizon...past the next wave...over the next hill...right after this turn...through that door...come on, just one more page! Then reality began to rear its ugly head, and suddenly she found herself perched on the razor’s edge of a knife, staring down the barrel of the greatest orgasm of her life…and she couldn’t get off!

It was maddening. How could she be so close to having the greatest satisfaction in her life and then be … be…. Lainy looked down her own body; into the purple abysses were once Terana’s eyes. Those orbs were the deepest, coldest amethyst, but they sparkled with a knowing glint that made Lainy’s soul want to weep. She knows what she is doing to me; she knows how bad I want it!

She's playing me.

Lainy screamed in torment at this bitter realization, and a new, supernatural power flowed into her limbs. Propelling herself off of the ground, she nearly repeated Terana’s early show of strength, almost ripping free of her bonds.

That was when it happened.

Lainy buckled completely into throes of silent laughter. It should have occurred to her that it would happen; it could only have been a matter of time. Yet Lainy was completely caught off guard at this newest assault, against which she had the least defenses of all. She didn’t even know how Terana got down there so fast without her knowing, or even feeling it, but down there Terana was, allowing those evil, EVIL hands working their black magic.

Her nylon-covered feet were being tickled.

Light circles were being drawn on the balls of her feet, and if the earlier tickles were akin to a jolt of electricity straight to her brain, then this could only be described as a thunderbolt. Worse still, the sensation made her feet stretch out taunt, as if inviting her tormentor to explore the rest of her peds. An invitation Terana humbly accepted when nails began tracing figure-eights along Lainy's poor arches. Her toes splayed in twitchy, ticklish paralysis, making it even easier for her torturer explore her ill-protected feet. As nails glided up-down nylon, the wave of ecstasy retreated like the low tide, until it was just a memory compared to the lightning strikes that were hitting her feet. That virgin tickle spot had been spared just so it could be used to dash Lainy’s hopes, leaving the wreck of a girl begging Terana to stop tracing the outlines of her feet.

“I’m sorry; did someone want to cum? Well you are not going to get the prize that quickly. You are a very naughty girl, and naughty girls have to be punished.” Terana’s sultry, sex taunts were bypassing Lainy’s ears and flooding her very psyche, as her captor rearranged herself on top of Lainy again, mercifully leaving her feet alone. Unfortunately, through each harsh, painful breath, Lainy could think of nothing else but the words that were coming out of Terana’s mouth. That and the way Terana’s hands were now making tickly tracks from her sides to her hips. The tap was turned back on. Lainy could feel the rogue wave that was her orgasmic delights appear on her tickle-prodded sea. It was as if the tickles and resumed laughter only masked her mounting pleasure that was there under surface the entire time.

“YYEEAAAAAAAASSSSAHAHAHA moooOOHH RAAAAHHHHA!!!!” Lainy tried to beg for more; beg for an orgasm, beg for more tickling, beg for something, anything, but Terana was now ready for the kill. Her hands hung just above the spots below Lainy’s waist that were the very brightest of orange. Those two spots just above and to the sides of her crotch, were practically pulsating with the orgasmic energies that could no longer hide from Terana’s sight.

“Do you want to cum, naughty girl?” Terana teased as she pulled herself up onto her captive's thighs, fingers barely grazing those bright orange spots. Lainy’s eyes almost popped out of her head, and for a brief moment she couldn’t even laugh. She had gone through her entire life thinking that the most ticklish place on her body was her feet, and that nowhere else was it even close. The poor girl was now being rudely disabused of the notion, as an unexplored, unknown torment came crashing down on her. Finally the laughter that was caught in her throat poured out freely, and suddenly Lainy’s whole world was comprised of one word.

Ha.

Lainy was unaware of anything other than a need to suck in air, which found itself flying away as a cacophony of guffaws. Yet through the laughing and building fear, Lainy knew this light grazing was as merciful as it would get, and it would behoove her to answer Terana as fast as she could. Through a tremendous force of will, Lainy finally found enough air to speak, even if she had to share her words with giggles and moans.

“Yeesssahaah aOOOHHhohhhhooooo PPLleeeeaaaahhhhsseee!!!” Lainy said shaking with the effort.

“I can only give rewards to those that are mine, so if you wish for it than you must call me ‘Mistress’,” Terana said with a casual tone.

Lainy’s eyes bulged. No, not that; she could do anything but that! There was magic in that word, more powerful and binding than anything either girl had thrown at each other this evening. If she said that word, in this state, she would be doing more than indulging in another girl’s perverted whims; she would be submitting to Terana, body and soul. No, torturous as this was, so long as she didn’t say that word, there was still a chance. Unable to steel her face, she instead steeled her resolve and shook her head as violently as her deep-throated chuckles shook her belly.

“I’m sorry; what were you saying? I must have misheard you,” There was an element of warning in Terana’s teasing tone. Lainy once again refused to speak through her chuckles, and again settled for shaking her head. Terana shrugged, and opened the gateway to hell.

The light grazing suddenly became more firm strokes against sensitive skin, switching between the spidery trails and pokes that worked so well before. The affect was…severe, and most satisfactory.

Lainy screamed a laugh that could have woken the very dead. She shook and convulsed as her body demanded that she express in song and dance what it was experiencing. It was torture; pure and simple, and Lainy could take no more. She tried to tell Terana that, but could do nothing but thrash and sing praise to the tickling that was tormenting her. Lainy’s ballad had a horrendous beauty in verse and meter, if unimaginative and repetitive lyrics.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Terana’s hands slid down her legs, running over her nylons and finally returned to softly tickle Lainy’s feet, this time choosing to explore underneath her toes as they instinctively stretched out again. Yet even this terrible sensation was welcome to Lainy after the exploitation of her newly-crowned most ticklish spots. This just reduced the exhausted Lainy to squirming light giggles.

“So will there be any more defiance from you, or do I have to get rough?” Terana asked with that same maddeningly casual tone, staring down into the face of her completely thrashed victim.

“Noooohhhohoh!” That weak giggly response was all Lainy could give.

Terana tapped her finger nail on Lainy’s tickle spot again. The poor girl squeaked as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

“‘No’ what?”

Lainy licked her lips, and tried to meet her fate with as much dignity as her situation allowed.

“Noooohho Mistresssahhhh.”

With that one word, Lainy surrendered herself to Terana’s touch, resistance melted away completely, and for the first time that night, rather than fight it, she relaxed into laughing fits like a puppet with cut strings.

Terana had grown more than a little excited form all the teasing that she had put Lainy though, but it was time to end it. Whether this was a decision Terana had reached because she had taken pity on the poor girl, or whether this was simply the next step in feeding her own desires, no one could say. Regardless, she decided to give Lainy the release she needed.

Terana slid back on top of Lainy, her round, panty-covered derriere high in the air as she let her nipples slide from Lainy’s waist to her heaving breast, all while caressing Lainy’s nylon-encased legs till she came to Lainy’s panties. A few quick flicks of her nails, and the soaked garment was thrown to the side. Now free from all clothes save her black nylons, Lainy was free to enjoy all of Terana’s affections. Terana began to writhe, caress, and kiss Lainy in such sensual patterns that mere description could never do them justice. Finally Lainy, who was well past the limit of what she could endure, began to whimper pitifully. Terana knew it was time, and pushed herself down, riding on the sweat-soaked girl like she was a water-slide until her face was eye-level with the gushing, swollen womanhood that was Lainy’s pussy. Terana ever so slowly bent down and gave one, long, encompassing lick with her purple tongue.

Lainy's brain shutdown, darkness enveloped her like a screen being turned off and then, rebooted in a massive display of fireworks behind her eyes. An animalistic roar came from her lips as hot liquid sprayed onto Terana’s face. Lainy’s body shook in total orgasmic abandon as the tension that drove he insane seemed to unravel in somehow even more tortuous waves of pure bliss from her toes to her scalp. But all good things being as they are the pleasure ebbed and began to drain form her allowing her to sink into a deep warm comfort. And a most relaxing sleep.

************************************************** *****************************

Terana awoke with a start. Her breath matched her heartbeat as she wildly whipped her head back and forth, only to sigh in relief.

She was in her room. It had all been a dream.

And a strange one it was, she thought with a chuckle. That was easily the most erotic dream she had ever had. Fortunately, it was over, and it was time to get up. Terana made to move out of her bed when her hand rested on something warm and squishy. Wondering what it was, Terana looked down, only to see a bare breast in her hand.

“WHAT THE—?!” Terana cried as she bolted form her bed. Rising from underneath the sheets, a groggy Lainy sat up and stretched. Completely nude, she didn’t seem to care about her state of undress in the least. If anything, she was surprised that Terana was…well surprised. It wasn’t until Lainy raised an eyebrow that the memories came flooding back to Terana, one after the other.

Oh God. Oh God, the dream was real. What have I done? “Lainy I am so, so sorry. I had no control; I couldn’t stop myself. I didn’t mean to….to….. take you.” Terana said as she lowered her head, to ashamed to even call it what she really felt.

Rape.

Lainy sat there on the bed for a few seconds. Then she started laughing. Not the forced mirth she had to endure the majority of the night before, but simple, joyous laughter.

“You’re sorry? I’m the one that picked a fight with a damned Lustserker of all things.”

With a defeated sigh Lainy plopped back onto the bed. “It’s funny,” she continued, “I was so afraid of someone ‘compulsing’ me, and now that I have been, it feels so…liberating. The hell was I afraid of? Though that’s probably just the ‘compulsion’ talking…anyway, I didn’t have a clue that you were one of the Elkcit, Terana. And if I knew you were a Lustserker I would have never…” Lainy stopped in mid-sentence as she suddenly found Terana poised over her, eyes wide with shock.

“Lainy,” Terana asked slowly. “You know…what’s wrong with me? What I am?”

For a while, Lainy just stared up at Terana in confusion. Finally she rolled her eyes, like she was being asked the most obvious of questions. As such, her answer was appropriately cryptic, sarcastic, and lewd.

“You’re the girl that fucks us all.”

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you all enjoyed this latest installment of Elkcit. I hope to bring more chapters in the future. But before I go any farther I would like to give a very special Thank you to fellow member FeatherFall who's tireless efforts in proofreading and story development truly made this story what it is. I handed him a sword he turned it into Excalibur. Okay that may be hyperbole but he ensured that the grammar wasn't third grade level and pointed out the over us of dramatic similes. You have to ask him how many times he had to erase the word 'laugh' out of the first draft. As always feedback of any type is welcome. Here is a link to Part 1 if you care to read it. Happy lurking.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?252371-The-Elkcit-Chronicles-part-1

Thanks IslandMan I am working on it. But I have to really nail down the direction I want it to go.

A damn good story. Can't believe I missed this when it first came out!

I love the urban fantasy setting you have here, and the little 'tickle battle' between Lainy and Theresa was very well-done. The usage of bold to denote Theresa's 'dark side' is also a very nice stylistic touch too. The vine power isn't especially original, but it's very appropriate in the setting and it makes a great tickle tool! It's good to see a few other 'mages' here too - be boring if it was just Theresa!

But what impresses me most is the characterization of Theresa as struggling with the temptations for evil. I really like the bit where she considers ambushing Lainy and having her way with her... but it turns out Lainy might be the one who wants to have her way with her :D

It's also very rare to see the back as a tickle spot. I would put it up there with the neck as one of the rarest tickle spots. I love how you explored every bit of the body for tickling - as a foot fan, happy you didn't neglect the feet especially!

There's a lot of little details that make me curious for the next story: "She stopped. Thank the Goddess she stopped!"

The Goddess? I wonder if that's who gave them their power. Wouldn't a tickle goddess be fun :)

Oh, and I love the phrase 'lewd tango'.

Hope you're still writing! Can't wait for more!

P.S. A few minor typos you and Featherfall missed:

'Taunt' when you meant 'taut'
'Affect' when you meant 'effect'

Little things, so don't worry xD Keep it up!

Thanks One. I am a huge fan of the your twist on warhammer 40k stuff. That may not be how you describe them but those stories feel like that to me. One of these days I will finish this saga. 2014 was a trying year for me but maybe this one will be better. Again thanks for the bump it really means alot to me. Even more so when it's from a writer that I follow.

Thanks One. I am a huge fan of the your twist on warhammer 40k stuff. That may not be how you describe them but those stories feel like that to me. One of these days I will finish this saga. 2014 was a trying year for me but maybe this one will be better. Again thanks for the bump it really means alot to me. Even more so when it's from a writer that I follow.

Haha, well it's very flattering to hear that! I should really credit Dav2003 for all his help in writing those stories. Writers should always help each other out when they can, with feedback if nothing more :D

And I did leave one of my infamous long comments on your first story! Simply good manners to leave one on the second too haha. When the third comes up I'll leave a long one too! I await it eagerly!

Hello, how is the progress going for the next story? I'll gladly help as line editor.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back