• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish reaction in movie "POLTERGEIST"?

INDUCER

TMF Poster
I remember a scene in the aformentioned movie, not too long before the little girl Carol Anne was sucked into the TV set...in which the characters played by Craig T. Nelson and Jobeth Williams are in bed smoking weed. As Williams sits Indian style on the bed, Nelson starts to make this duck sound and then gives her an extended raspberry on her lower back, near the hip area, while making this duck sound, causing her to squeal and writhe. I think she says to him "I love it when you talk dirty..." in between giggles.

Seemed like a ticklish reaction to me...what say you?

Last edited:
Wasn't there also a scene in "Poltergeist" where JoBeth Williams is describing a telekinetic power she's having as, "First it starts with a tickling in the stomach, then the tickling continues". Or something like that. Or am I thinking of another movie?

Drew;)

***I remember a scene in the aformentioned movie, not too long before the little girl Carol Anne was sucked into the TV set...in which the characters played by Craig T. Nelson and Jobeth Williams are in bed smoking weed. As Williams sits Indian style on the bed, Nelson starts to make this duck sound and then gives her an extended raspberry on her lower back, near the hip area, while making this duck sound, causing her to squeal and writhe. I think she says to him "I love it when you talk dirty..." in between giggles.

Seemed like a ticklish reaction to me...what say you?***

Not only that, but there is another quick tickle in the movie. Jobeth Williams is in the kitchen the next morning, and Craig T. Nelson gives a quick tickle to her side. she giggles and jumps away. A really cute scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back