• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 5 (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber V
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAAAAAA!!!! PLEASE!!!!! EHEHEHEHEHEEEEHAHAAAAA!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Gwen Stefani was screaming in ticklish agony. Madonna had been tickling her feet for quite a while now, and the way she was tied up, the only movement allowed was wiggling her toes. And boy, did they wiggle. Madonna began teasing, which made the torture all the more unbearable.

"Oh, do you like this?? Do you like the the little keetchies??"

"NO!!!! HAHAHAAAAHHEHHEEEEEEE!!!! I HA..AHAHAHAAAAAA..HATE THIS!!!! HAHAHAHAAAHEHEEHEEHEEEEE!!!!!"

Madonna began dragging a hairbrush up and down Gwen's baby soft feet. The tough bristles made Gwen's eyes open wide and her mouth twist into a torturous, gaping scream.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! NO!! NO!!!! STOP!!!!HAHAHAAAAAHEHEEHEEEEEE!!!!! DON'T TICKLE MY FEET!!!!! NO MORE!!!! HAHAHAHAAAHEHEEEEEEE!!!!

Gwen Stefani screamed and laughed and begged for mercy, the whole time she was feeling a pressure building in her bladder. She was sure that if she didn't escape this hell soon, she would pee all over herself. Just then, she felt fingers tickling her toes. She looked down and saw Madonna's face, grinning evily, and then she screamed out in laughter.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! NOT MY TOES!!!! NOT MY TICKLISH TOES!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEE!!! OH!! OHHHH!!!!HOOOHOHOHHOHHHOOOHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!HEHEEEEEHEEHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

Madonna kept right on tickling. "Ohhh, you have some really ticklish toes. I just had to tickle them, they were so cute wiggling like that. Tickle, tickle, tickle." Madonna was becoming more and more of a sadistic tickling bitch. And it was making her hot. She felt a red hot tingling in her vagina. Gwen was still feeling the pressure on her bladder and thought it was going to break when the tickling abruptly stopped.

"haaa...ohhhh..heeeee....thank god...ohhhhh thank god." Gwen was gasping, trembling and drenched in sweat. Her feet were twitching.

Madonna stared at gwen's feet. Her eyes moved up and down.
"You know something Ms. Gwen Stefani? You have gorgeous feet. How do they taste?" Madonna asked with a wicked smile.

"WH...what do you mean?" Gwen asked with white hot fear. Just then she felt the material girl's tounge slide straight up her bare, ticklish soles. Gwen Stefani went totally berserk.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!!!HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! STOP!!!!! STOP!!!! stop!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAAHEHEEEEEEE!!!!"

Madonna kept on licking, nibbling and sucking on Gwen's soles. Madonna had always loved feet, and although Gwen's feet weren't as nice as Jodie Foster's, they were still good enough to eat. Gwen pleaded helplessly.

"PLEASE!!!! STOP IT!!!! HAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHH, I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! HAHAHAAAAHHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!"

Madonna didn't lsten to her pleas. Instead she moved her mouth up to Gwen's toes and began sucking on each one individualy. Each time she sucked on one of Gwen's toes, she used her teeth to add to the tickling. Gwen was totally out of control by this point.

"HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! MY TOES!!!!! HAHAHAAAAHEHEEEEEEEE!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!! OH PLEASE STOP!!!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHEEHEEEEEEWHEEEEEEE!!!!"

And then it happened. Gwen Stefani, unable to bear the tickling any longer, wet herself. Her face turned beet red from embarrasment, while at the same time she was racked with insane ticklish laughter. Madonna also couldn't handle the sensation's any longer. Her vagina throbbed and she needed to go upstairs and relieve it or she'd explode. She stopped sucking Gwen's toes, and strapped 2 more tickling machines to her feet. Gwen screamed as she felt bristles vibrate all over her ticklish feet.

"WHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! HAHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! NO MORE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHEHHEEEEEE!!!!"

Madonna just shot up and ran out of the room. Witout bothering to close the door, she headed for the stairs. She could still hear Jodie Foster's torured screams in the hallway. She had also had those tickle machines strapped to her feet. Hearing Gwen's and Jodie's ticklish giggles, Madonna ran upstairs. Without even closing the door that went down into her Tickle Chamber, she ran in her bedroom, grabbed her vibrator and went about the task of having an orgasm. Just then, she heard the front door open.

"Madonna? Hello? Are you home?"

Madonna ran out and saw her good friend, Gwyneth Paltrow standing there with a suitcase.

"Gwyneth?? What are you doing here??" Madonna asked.

"I'm sorry, but my flight to L.A. got canceled and i remembered when you gave me this extra key and said i could stop by when ever i wanted, so i figured i'd take you up on the offer. I hope it's alright."

"Ummm, sure. yeah. uhhh, can i get you something to drink?" Madonna asked.

"Sure, thanks. If you have some bottled water, that'd be great." Gwyneth sat down on the couch.

"Yeah. I'll be right back." Madonna went into the kitchen to get some water. How was she supposed to continue her tickle games with a houseguest. She would have to think of something. Just then, she remembered the open door leading into the chamber. She ran back out into the living room and saw that Gwyneth was gone. Her heart jumped in her throat as she ran donwstairs. She ran into the foot-tickling room, just as Gwyneth had gotten one of Gwen's arms loose. The tickle machines that tortured her sweet feet were also shut off.

"NOOOO!!!! KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!!!! SHE'LL TICKLE ME AGAIN!!!!!" Gwen screamed in fear and anger, swinging her loose arm back and forth.

"Madonna!!! What the hell are you doing here? Gwen said you've been tickling her for days??? Kidnapping??? are you crazy?? Ican hear someone else laughing down the hallway. What the hell???" Gwyneth asked her freind.

At that moment Madonna produced the spray, sprayed Gwyneth and she fell to the floor. Then she walked toward Gwen. Just then, Gwen reached out with her free arm and grabbed the spray. Madonna began to struggle with her captive. Madonna thought she might lose. Gwen was really strong and she was desperate to end this hell. She managed to turn the spray around and, pointed at Madonna's lovely face, she pressed down. Madonna jerked her head out of the way, although she couldn't help getting a fine mist right in the face. She started to feel dizzy and light headed and her grip loosened on the spray. But just before she lost this battle, she jabbed a wiggling finger into Gwen Stefani's outstretched underarm. Gwen sqeuled and clutched her arm to her side, dropping the spay in the process. Madonna took the spray and quickly sparyed Gwen. Ms. Stfani was out cold. Madonna took a few steps back, still dizzy from the spray, and tried to clear her head. When she did, she looked down at Gwyneth. An evil smile curled on her lips. And then she spoke, to no one in particular.

"Gwen Stefani. Jodie Foster. Jennifer Anniston. And now Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm in tickle-heaven!!!" Madonna giggled. Things were now going to get very interesting.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-133139_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-133139_Instagram.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20220118-133147_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-133147_Instagram.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 238
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back