• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling that Didn't Happen

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
True Story

So when I was in college and my first couple of years out of college, I worked in this psychiatric hospital. The floor I worked on had about 25 patients, male and female and they were in in patient treatment. Whatever. The thing is that there were some fine ladies on staff. A social worker (30yrs old) a psychiatric nurse (40 years old), another nurse (32 years old)...who were sooooooooo fineeeeee. LOL. I was young (21-24 years old). Also, we had some other staff too who were about my age. One named Pam. We eventually had a crush on each other, but that's not the real story.

Anyway, the 32 year old nurse was beautiful. Married. But had a pretty face and a nice body and she was always on the prowl. She still dated her high school sweetheart on the downlow. And, if there was an eligible (or not) physician who wanted to play...she was often open to that. I used to work next to her on the weekends (overtime for me)...and she would tell me the details of her sexual exploits. OMG. I was dying I was too young for her, so she wouldn't ever pay attention to me in that way. But I got all the stories. Sometimes, I could hardly walk straight afterwards. She knew this and would laugh and smile. And then she would tell me more stories the next day. "Oh [Alpha]", she would say, "Last night, I got off!!!"....and then she would tell me all about it.

After we became friends, she would occasionally tell me what club she and her girlfriends would be hanging out. That was cool. They were all beautiful and fun. But I was too young for them. All except one of them who was just a couple of years older than me and actually worked with us on the floor below.

So I am about to tell you about the tickling that happened, before I tell you about the tickling that didn't happen.

So, my co-worker did notice some things over time. She knew that I liked pretty women. She had some suspicions about my little foot fetish. But a couple of things happened over a couple of years...probably more things than I remember...but she started to put some things together. I will just share two things.

One time, I was playing around with Pam on the unit. Oh man. She was gorgeous with a big smile and a large chest, slim waist. Southern drawl. We never dated (almost though), but we were friendly. And we were young so there was a sexual tension that was public. My private, 22 year old thing was...I was gonna have to tickle her. And one day, I went for it. Fantastic! She was ticklish. And she would add a little extra drama to it..."protesting" a bit, but mostly playing. After a while, I was tickling her at work every chance I got. And my other co-worker (let's call her Ellen)...noticed. No worries. All in fun. PG rated.

But a time came when Ellen had not only introduced me to her younger friend; a little matchmaking took place. Before you knew it, me and this younger woman (she was 25 when I was 23) and I were an item...friends with benefits. It was pretty good. We were together for a while, so I had been able to slip in my foot fetish thing. Then while exploring that with her...I slipped in the foot tickling. And then other tickling. The other thing (that's a whole nother story)...is that she had never ever had a man go down on her...and she was loving that (she almost killed me the first time...she clamped her legs so tight around me as she came...for minutes...and I couldn't even breathe...but that's another story). Anyway, we had a great sex life that included some tickling.

In the meantime, I was still working on weekends with Ellen. And she was always telling me her latest stories and conquests. I didn't tell her any of mine. I just listened and laughed and enjoyed hers.

But here is what I didn't realize: My girlfriend was telling Ellen everything about us. Detail by detail. I found out many months later when Ellen was teasing meL "[Alpha] how did it go last night?' LOL. And I would say "Good". And Ellen said: "Mmmmmmm. That's not what I heard. I asked [girlfriend] and she said "Gurl, you know how we are!" LOL. So I had to laugh. I was not even mad about it. I knew I would get a favorable report. So Ellen would tease me sometimes...prying for information from me that she already had. And she would still tell me her stories.

Well. After a while, I changed jobs and went to grad school. No more stories. I had broken up with my girlfriend and had a new girlfriend who later became my wife.

But here is the rest of the story. The tickling that didn't happen.

Last edited:
It's a couple of years later. Now, I'm engaged to be married. Working a new job, almost finished with grad school. During that time, I was sent to a State conference. My girlfriend stayed home. Nice conference and I would surely see some folks I used to work with. And sure enough, Ellen was there. We were in a session together and she said that she and a group were going to go out on the town and I should come with them.

Excellent.

I didn't get it at first. It didn't even occur to me.

When I come down to the lobby to meet Ellen and her friends, she was stunning. Not unusual; she always looks good. But she had a blouse with a plunging neckline...and these adorable sandals with a serious pedicure. I looked her up and down and up again...then she directed my eyes down and she wiggled her toes and winked. Oh shit!

There were 4 of us. Ellen made sure that she and I were in the back seat. That was fun. For most of the evening we just talked and caught up. We all had dinner and listened to some music. Very fun.

On the way back though, Ellen was playing hard. She started asking me how I liked her shoes. She whispered in my ear "you know I got this pedicure just for you" (lying). She said out loud, "When we get back you should come up to my room for a cocktail". Then she leaned over and whispered "and I bet you didn't know that I am ticklish". Man. My mind was blown. What?? Me??

That wasn't even a dream come true. I never even dared to dream about being with Ellen. I was not hardly in her league.

But I didn't do it. I was engaged. I'm a faithful guy. And I know that no one would have ever known. But I didn't do it. It has been a lasting fantasy for me now. I always wonder what it would have been like. And first, I mean just being with her for a night. But tickling her!!!! Wow. Oh Wow. But I couldn't do it. Damn.

I did get married. And that was good. 20 years. Now I'm divorced, and that is also good. A few good tickling stories in all of that.

But this was the tickling that didn't ever happen. I don't know if I regret it or not. I don't regret it. But...wow...I always wonder.

Interestingly, I have been in contact with Ellen in the last couple of years. We live in different states, far away. We catch up on our family and children. We actually check in about her old friend/my old girlfriend. It's good to hear her voice. No more stories. No more connection. The years have passed. However, I am in her town from time to time. September will be the next time. And I am tempted to invite her out for a drink. Not to do anything. But just to be able to laugh about those times in a way that we can't do around people who know us.

I don't think she was really into me. But I do think that she got curious with some things she observed and then the things she heard. I was actually kind of cute and buff and smart in my younger days. Yet, I was really a kid, just out of college...she was not feeling me, really.

Here is what I will always wonder though. Maybe she was into being tickled? I don't know. I am biased. But as memory serves...she didn't really pay attention to me...in terms of being attracted...until she heard about the tickling. Is she one of us???

I will never know. It is fun trying to imagine though.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back