• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOUTH CAROLINA MUNCH - Columbia

Jenny5309

Sunday, August 10th - 2pm ALE HOUSE in the Vista

Many of you have expressed interest in a munch closer to you. So, now there is one. Dress code - vanilla you. Cost - your food and beverage. Yes, there is beer and such here! Send me an email if you have any questions at [email protected]. Look forward to seeing those I've met and making new friends!

ALE HOUSE
http://www.carolinaalehouse.com/home/loc/columbia-vista/state/sc
Downtown Columbia
708 Lady Street
Columbia, SC 29201

Last edited:
Hey Jenny did you mean Saturday the 9th? Because that Sunday is the 10th?

Sunday.... the 10th. Your first drink is on me. You have passed this test. Good job~!

Well, all right. SC blowin up. I guess it's only fair us lowcountry folk make it upstate once in a while. I think I should be able to get up there that day. Can let you know for sure. Hope to see y'all.

Airport....no more beer for you. It is THIS Sunday - 2PM. All are welcome.

Last edited:
Lol yea my brain was playing tricks on me, I hope we have a nice turn out also :)

Airport....no more beer for you. It is THIS Sunday - 2PM. All are welcome. Perhaps not the angry wives of lers who's wives don't know they're at a munch...

Hey jenny can you take it easy I lied about where I was it wasn't her fault really. She trying to make a effort to be apart of this.

Glad to hear, William! It was a very memorable first munch for me.

I'm sorry I was mean to you guys. To be honest, I was mad when I saw your comment, but it's the things that he's done now and past that I have the problem with. Not you all. I'm trying to understand this whole thing and see where others are coming from because he makes it difficult. Instead of explaining it to me, he says, "create an account and figure it out on your own." So here I am, trying to understand. You will have to bare with me. Just know I'm not trying to start anything with you or anyone else. I really am trying to learn.

Well you are more than welcome to come to the munch, we're open and friendly and down to it, that's all this forum is having fun and having laughs, so we never thought anything poorly of you or yall, so oo cmon! Be good to see ya not all mad haha ;-)

I appreciate that, but it's an awkward situation for me. Will thinks I need to discuss all these specific problems on here because you all would have better insight and he doesn't know how to communicate without a fight about this stuff. I have read many posts on here about tickling versus sexual situations. Tickling and sex are synonymous in this house. It always has been and he seems to think he can separate the 2. But for me, it's hard to do because he has made it into that situation and will give you a million and one excuses as to why. I personally would feel awkward in a direct situation that I feel has been a happening for us behind closed doors. Among other things. In the past, he had another TMF account where he was posting pictures of me, which I had given solely to him. I didn't even know about the site until long after he had it. While I do admire the fact that every account he's had, DeviantArt or TMF or even the drawings he's had made are all of me, he leaves me out and isn't nice at all when it comes to discussing this topic. So the day at the munch, I was beyond livid and felt completely threatened. I'm happy to be his lee and the person he admires when he posts, but I am not happy about the way he goes about it.

I understand your point of view when it comes to tickling vs. Sex being synonymous, most of the time with couples tickling and sex are coordinated together which should be, but saying that you can diverse the two because I have done it playing with two couples... I played with the two ladies and no sexual conduct or nudity was involved...and they did not feel different about nor did I, to me it was just all fun and lots of laughs, but for you to understand better he needs to explain what it is he likes most about this with you, and what you want to learn more about so that you can have a better understanding of what he wants to do also...if that helps

I agree with you, but he has a hard time with that and part of that is my fault, I admit it because I haven't been very embracive of it all. Largely because instead of talking to me, he's on here. Not to mention it seems like it's all that's on his mind and nothing else. He will literally wait until I'm asleep to talk or post with people on here, instead of saying, "Hey let's do this..." Also, while I appreciate most on here is in good taste, some of his stuff in the past hasn't been, then he makes me out to be mad for no good reason. As you can see, my reservation about it all and my demeanor at y'all's munch. But again, this is me, making the real move. We will have to see how it goes, I suppose. I'm up for suggestions. Just sayin...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back