• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coochie Coo Cougar f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I was so nervous when I called for Jan to ask her out on a date. When her mother told me she wasn't home but that she had a boyfriend, I felt more relieved than disappointed. Then I felt shock--Jan's mother offered to go out with me instead. Sherry, a divorced mother of 3 girls, told me she'd seen me jogging in the neighborhood, and she admired my figure. That's how I started dating a 42 year old nurse who was exactly twice my age. I had never seen her before and hoped she looked like her daughter--a tall lean beauty with really big breasts. I drove over to her house and discovered Sherry was attractive but had a different build from her daughter. She was 5'11", an inch taller than me and she weighed about 160 pounds, making her 10 pounds heavier than me. She was thick with moderately large breasts though not nearly as big as her daughter's whoppers. And she had big legs and a jiggily fat bottom. I found out later her bush was as brunette as the hair on her head.

I initially though it would just be 1 date, a kind of mercy morale-boosting experience. But Sherry was serious. We had 3 traditional dinner and movie dates before she invited me up to her bedroom one evening when Jan was out with her boyfriends. (Her other 2 daughters attended out of town colleges.)

She rode me reverse cowgirl posture, so I could see her rear flopping up and down. She had noticed I liked to look at her ass jiggling and she gladly showed it off to me.

Over the next 2 months, I visited Sherry's house frequently. When Jan realized her mother and I were seeing each other, she seemed a tad embarrassed but she accepted it. Sherry and I fell deeply in love. While we would lie in bed, Sherry occasionally offered to do "anything I wanted." I long had the fantasy of being tied down and tickled by a woman. Nevertheless, I was too shy to ask for it. Instead, I'd tell her to get on top. Finally, one night I confessed my desire.

"Oh how infantile!" she exclaimed in surprise.

She just rode me instead, and I thought she had completely dismissed the idea. However, after we orgasmed, she said, "I can do that for you, if that's what you want. I'm flattered that you want to include me in your most secret fantasy. Just don't expect to tie me down. That is not happening."

I agreed. There would be no revenge.

She told me to come over that next Sunday evening. She was off that day and wouldn't be too tired or stressed from work and would be able to put all her energy into it.

We had the house to ourselves on Sunday evening. Sherry showed me the leather restraints she had purchased from a site on the internet.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "There is still time for you to chicken out."

"Yes," I said.

"You don't strike me as a ticklish type person. You're a tough guy. Are you ticklish?" she asked.

"Maybe a little, but I can take it."

Truthfully, I didn't know what to expect. I figured she wouldn't be able to make me laugh, but I hoped she would.

I got undressed and laid down on the bed. Sherry stripped down to her bra and panties but stopped there. She briefly puzzled over how to attach the restraints to my wrists and ankles but before long I was spread-eagled and helpless.

She noticed my boner.

"I see this is exciting for you. How long have you had this fantasy?"

"Ever since I met you," I said.

"Oh don't give me that. How long have you fantasized about getting tied up?"

"Since I saw it in a sex manual 5 years ago. But I've fantasized about women tickling me ever since I can remember."

"No woman has ever tickled you before?"

"Nope."

"Think really hard. Like when you were a baby."

"I can't remember that far back"

She stood next to the bed and started tickling my ribs. I flinched a little. She kept tickling my ribs and sides.

"How does this feel?" she asked, while she tickled me.

"It's harder to take than I thought it would be," I admitted, and I began squirming a little.

My reaction encouraged her...she dug her fingers into my side a little harder. That's when something wonderfull happened: I let out an accidental sneezing laugh. I continued to laugh but silently.

"Wow! I'm surprised at you, Mark. You are ticklish."

"Yeah," I said, panting with silent laughter, "this is harder to take than I thought."

She stopped tickling and knelt beside me. My face reddened.

"I want you to think. Think back to when you were a baby. Does this ring a bell?"

And she tickled my underarms. I laughed out loud and felt great joy at losing control.

"Coochie, coochie, coo."

And she tickled my neck with both hands. I made a funny sounding giggle.

Underarms. Neck. Underarms. Neck. Underarms. Neck. Neck. Underarms. Underarms.

She alternated tickling these 2 spots and all I could do was laugh helplessly.

Then we heard a door slam, and Sherry paused.

"Jan must be home early."

"You better let me go," I said, realizing that if Sherry kept tickling me, Jan would hear me laughing much to my embarrassment.

"Oh don't worry about her. She wouldn't barge in on us," Sherry said.

We heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Jan is that you?" Sherry asked.

"Yes, mother."

Sherry quickly stood and walked to the bedroom door, locking it. I watched her big ass jiggle on the way. She got to the door just in time. The door handle moved.

"Mom, why is this door locked?"

"I'm entertaining my male friend."

"Oh. I'll go to my room. We can talk in the morning. My boyfriend is being a jerk."

I heard Jan go to her room which was adjacent to her mom's, and she closed the door.

Sherry turned her attention to me. I felt embarrassed now.

"Whew! That was close. She almost caught us doing something kinky. Now where were we?"

My penis which had almost gone down became rock hard again when Sherry approached me. I struggled to try and escape, suddenly afraid that Sherry would never stop tickling me. I knew it was an irrational fear but I couldn't control it.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," Sherry said loudly, and I laughed even though all she did was make a tickling motion with her fingers.

I was sure Jan could hear and would know her mother was tickling me. Sherry tickled my whole body from feet to neck, all the while saying "coochie, coochie, coo" loud enough for Jan to hear. I tried to keep my laughter quiet but whenever Sherry said "coochie, coochie, coo" it broke my ability to restrain my laughter. Sherry showed no shame at all, as if she wanted her daughter to know she held me captive.

"I give up," I said, desperately hoping she would stop. I couldn't take it any longer.

"You already gave up when you let me tie you down. Do you mean the tickling is too much for you?"

"Yeah," I said, faintly afraid that she would resume tickling me.

"Well, was this everything you hoped it would be?" Sherry asked, loud enough for Jan to hear.

"Yes."

"Your fantasy came true?"

"yes, just let me go now.

"Good. I'm glad you liked my tickling. Just promise me one thing. Never let any woman besides me tie you down. You can trust me, but who knows what a strange woman would do to you. Promise and I'll let you go."

"I promise."

She released me and we had sex. Naturally, Sherry moaned loud enough for Jan to hear that also.

A few days later, I returned to Sherry's house to pick her up for a date. Jan greeted me at the door and let me inside. She told me her mother was in the shower and would be ready in a few minutes. Then she took me aside. I smelled wet pussy. She spoke under her breath.

"I heard you the other night. I'm sorry my mom was so mean to you. Why couldn't you stop her from tickling you? Is she stronger than you?"

I was mortified. Nevertheless, I couldn't let her think her mom was physically stronger than me. I didn't want her to think I was a wimp.

"No. I let her tie me down," I admitted.

"You shouldn't have let her do that."

"Why?"

"Well, look what happened. She humiliated you."

"I liked it."

"You like this?" she asked, and she suddenly tickled my belly. The quick movement made her big breasts bounce.

Caught off guard, I laughed. My penis got hard.

"Sorry. I couldn't resist. Don't tell my mom but some day I'm going to tickle you too."

ohhhh I hope for a part 2 ^-^ amazing work

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back