• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first tickling story

ticklish boy

she was just laying there...breathless, her eyes reflecting pure terror, and still without any sign of life. my perfect opera, my requiem...my tragedy
meeting her should have been my life dream. a pretty woman, blonde, short haired and blue eyed, medium-size tits and perfect skin. and the feet...oh, her feet were outrageous. i couldn't even ask about their size when i've seen them...perfect, just perfect. we met on a dating site, we chatted and came to the fact we share the most brilliant thing in the world...a tickling fetish. a date was the logical next step, but we took it a bit further. i invited her to my place...and she said yes...without even mentioning the word "sex" in our conversations. we wouldn't even need it because the attraction between us was pumped by something more divine. in a world where a thing as simple as a tickle fetish is considered perverse, we broke the rules. and the 48 hours before she could come to me...were the longest ever...
and then she came. as beautiful as a sunrise seen from the middle of heaven. as provoking as a sin coming from satan's own hands. and as cruel as my fate would be. there was no such thing as a flirt between us, neither we needed it. as soon she walk into my house she poked me right in between my ribs... i took it as a dare. and it would be fatal...both for me and her.
i restrained her with my improvised stockings...meaning some belts and other usual things which could be transformed into such things. she insisted that i would tickle her first and then we would reverse. oh...how i wish we'd done it otherwise. perhaps she knew what was going to happen...perhaps she wanted to ruin my life...but then again..what for? we were just strangers in the night
i started tickling her bare armpits, she laughed. i went on her ribs, she screamed. i went on her hips...she died...
would you ever think a girl you get to tickle could have a heart disease and wishes to die in this way? i didn't...and i now comfort her still warm body as the sirens get closer and closer...just another man getting caught in the wheel of fortune named life. that's how the fate works...one moment you feel the greatest pleasure in your whole life, and in the next you realize you failed yourself...not knowing what you were about to do
and that's how my story goes on...here, sitting on the balcony's edge, thinking of what i'm going to feel while falling down into my dreams...and hell at the same time. just a simple man wishing for this nightmare to be over. wishing for a world which is not going down because of wars or killing innocent people on purpose. and still my world is over because of a dream i wish it came true...just as many more people in this sad world.

ps: this story is fictional and you should take it as a metaphor. i have a tickling/feet fetish indeed, but there is more than that in this story. sorry if i mistaken any words or phrases, but english is not my native language

It would be nicer with a little bit more of orthography. At least, you should have put capital letters when they were needed (the beginning of every paragraph).

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back