• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bragging Rights Girl/Girl tickle fight

dave77

TMF Novice
Sue and Jill had been friends for years. now in their early 30's both divorced without kids, they started to kind of get a little crazy like in their collage days, late nights out trips to Vegas. this week would not be different as the girls rented a beach house. The girls were sitting and watching TV when they started talking about their old college days and how they hated each other at first. "I am not surprised," Jill told sue. "we are both super competitive and throw a man in the middle,". Sue smiled, "ya we were almost going to fight," Jill responded with a smirk. "I would feel so bad for kicking your butt". Sue smiled. "I would have you begging for mercy in under a minute Just like we did to poor Steve when we found out he was trying to make us hate each other for his own amusement." "We tickled that poor guy into submission." Jill responded. Jill looked over at sue and pinched her ribs Sue jumped, "What was that for?" Jill smiled, and told Sue "just showing you I could have you begging at will". Jill looked at her friend with a grin, "if you ever want to tickle fight let me know." "anytime I would love to hold that over your head," Sue responded. The women were both fit, strong of mind and body. Jill was 5ft6 135lbs with brown hair and a lovely smile and Sue was a little shorter with dark hair and olive skin. The girls laid out the rules. There would be a 20 minute time limit for there match with the object to try and tickle the other into submission. after 20 minutes if no-one submitted that they would call it a draw.

Jill jumped on Sue and dug her fingers in her ribs sue exploded with laughter. Jill asked Sue if she gives but Sue being strong of mind and body screamed never and dug her hands under Jill's arms making Jill howl and scream with laughter. knowing that this was a death trap Jill jumped of of Sue both women smiled not knowing what they liked more the war of wills or the feel of each others bodies. Jill grabbed Sue and pushed her on the couch face down and went right for the ribs Sue jolted when she felt Jill's hands run up and down her ribs Sue again went crazy with laughter and fought hard to get away. again Jill asked Sue in a cocky voice you give up? Sue mustered up a hell no between shrieks of laughter. "Ok then you asked for it," Jill said. with a smile as she dug her hands under Sue and started tickling her belly. Sue laughed, but this was by far not as bad as the ribs and she was able to wiggle under Jill's legs and take her back. Sue sat on Jill's lower back, she went in for the kill running her fingers up and down Jill's ribs. Jill began to pound her hands and Laugh. "not so cocky know Jill," Sue asked. to no reply just laughs, "So you give up Jill?" Sue asked. Jill could not speak, but shook her head in a defiant no. " you know what I have to do then". Sue reached back and grabbed Jill's leg pulling it under her arm but could not get the shoe off. Sue let go of the leg and went back to the ribs, giving Jill the chance to kick them off of the couch. both women landed and started to scramble Jill got the upper hand and pinned sue to the floor sitting on top of sue and tickling her ribs again Sue went crazy" HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH NOOOOO AHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA," Sue was thrashing around trying anything to get Jills hands to stop. Sue again went for Jill's under arms and tickled, Jill knew right then she was in trouble. "AHAHAHHAHAQHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhaOHgodHAHAHAHHAHAh". Jill tried to jump off Sue, but this time Sue put her legs around Jill and kept the tickling. Jill could not even tickle back all she could do was howl and lough, Sue asked Jill if she was ready to Surrender but the women s competitive nature would not let her admit defeat to her friend. "come on Jill just say those words and the tickling will be over" Jill knew she would never hear the end of it if she submitted to her friend. Jill looked up at the clock, 12 minutes remained in their war, come on Jill thought to herself all you have to do is hold on and it will be a draw. Sue asked again," does Jilly willy want to Surrender? All Jill could do was shake her head and hope for the best. After 5 minutes of tickling Sue thought again about Jill's feet, knowing her friend was putty in her hands, what better way to make here crack than stroking her soft size 6 feet. Sue unlocked her legs and rolled the tired and spent Jill on her belly and pushed Jill legs to her but and locking her in with her knees putting jill's feet in the pose. " Now Jill all you have to do is tell me you give and that I am the champ and it will be all over". Never Jill managed to say, " are you sure Jill? Sue asked, as she slowly pulled of Jills shoe and sock. sue began to run her nail up and down jills sole and Jill knew this was bad she bit her lip but could not hold anything in'HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAOMYGODAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAHowahahhahaMUCHahhahahahTIMEhahaha?" 7 minutes Jilly Willy you think you can hold out that long? "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAYESSSSSSSSSSSSAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH" Sue smiled and started tickling up and down Jill's soles. Jill's eyes just about popped out of her head."AHHAHAHaHAHAHHAHHAOHNOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahhAhaH" Sue removed her other shoe and sock and went to town on the other soft sole." AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHANOHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHIGiNOOOOAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHA" Sue ran her nails over Jill's poor soles listing to her laughs to find her worst spot Sue ran her finger under Jill,s toes and right than she knew she found the spot' "OHAHAHAHAHHGODAHHAHAHAHAHHOWMUCHAHAHAHHAHAHTIME" 5 minutes sue responded. "AHAHhahahAHAHNOTTHETOESNOTTHETOESAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA". "well then Jill do you Surrender?" "AHAHHAhahaAHHHAAHhaHAHAHHAAHHANOAHAHAHHAA" All Jill could do is try to count down the time in her head, but her mind was on tickle over loud" aAHAHAHHAHAHAHaHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHOWMUCHAHHAHAHHAHTIME?" You have 4 minutes left sweetie I know you cant hold out that long. Sue was right Jill could not take it anymore as much as she knew her friend would bring there contest up, she just could not hold out any longer the thought of having to Submit to tickling drove her crazy, but she knew she was beat :AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHaHhaIAHAAHSURENDERISURRENDERAHAHAHHAHAHIGVEIGVEAHAHAHHAHAPLEASEAHHAHAHAHHAIGIVEUPAHHAAHAHHAHAHHA" sue let up and just slowly ran her finger up her friends sole" So am I the champ Sue asked?"yes you are you win please Sue no more toes I Surrender". You sure Sue asked? "YES YES YOU WIN," Jill responded. Sue let Jill rest for a while. A few minutes later Sue came back and asked if Jill was ready for a night out Jill looked at her and nodded" I could use a drink". Sue smiled and told Jill well drinks are on me What are friends for.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back