• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Shoppe's Basement

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Nicole and Sarah stood on Nicole's friends front porch as Nicole rang the doorbell.

"Thanks for coming, Sarah" Nicole said with a bright smile.

"Of course!" Sarah said smiling back. "So this is your friends house?"

"Yeah we've know each other since high school." Nicole said ringing the bell again. "She's awesome."

Suddenly the door opened.

"Nicole!" A blonde girl in pink pajamas shouted giving Nicole a hug. "How are you! This must be Sarah!" The girl walked over and hugged Sarah.

"Yep that's Sarah." Nicole said.

"Nice to meet you, come in!" The blonde girl said walking into the house. Sarah noticed the blonde girls pink socks as she walked into the house. She looked over to Nicole in time to catch her watching her friends feet as well.

"Yeah, She's ticklish too." Nicole said walking into the house and slipping off her shoes.

Sarah followed Nicole into the living room of her friends house.

"Oh Sarah, would you mind taking off your shoes in the house?" The blonde girl said sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, well... It's just that..." Sarah started to explain.

"Don't you know it's rude to wear your shoes in someone elses house." The girl said teasingly.

Sarah began to reluctantly untie her shoes and slipped them off. Nicole's eyes just about shot out of her head as she looked down to see Sarah's black and yellow striped socks with the words "Caution: Ticklish Feet" written on the tops.

"Hahahahahahahaha!" The blonde girl laughed as Sarah began to cover one socked foot with the other. "Now I see why you didn't want to take them off." Sarah was now bright red with embarrassment. "So you've got some ticklish tootsies huh?" The blonde girl said with a knowing smile. "Well, you'd better watch out for Nicole here then she's got a thing for ticklish little girls. But I'm guessing you already knew that huh sweetie."

Sarah just starred at her socked feet, she had worn the socks thinking that they were going straight to the shop for the day. When Nicole asked to stop by a friends house she never imagined that she would get caught wearing them. She was so embarrassed she closed her eyes and was about to cry when suddenly she felt someones arms wrap tightly around her.

"I'm so sorry." Nicole said squeezing Sarah tightly. "I had no idea you were wearing those today."

"Yeah, and you don't have to feel embarrassed around me." The blonde said. "I've been at Nicole's mercy more times than I'd like to admit, and don't worry about me telling anyone about it either, I don't even want to think of what Nicole would do to me for that."

"Alright..." Sarah said burying her face in Nicole's shoulder.

"I have a special treat for you today when we get to the shop Sarah. But in the mean time..." Nicole glared coldly at her blonde friend.

"No. Uh-uh. No way Nicole, NOT happening." The blonde said as she tried to bury herself in the couch. Nicole let go of Sarah and jumped on the couch with the blonde as the began to wrestle. Before long the blonde was on the couch laying on her back Nicole had her friends arms pinned beneath her knees exposing her upper body. The blondes pink socks were kicking wildly as she screamed obscenities at Nicole.

"So Jakie do you still keep your restraints in the same place?" Nicole asked looking down into the blondes eyes. Jackie went silent as her eyes widened. "Perfect. Sarah go into her bedroom, bedside table, bottom drawer, small pink box in the back, bring it here." Nicole said pointing towards Jackie's bedroom.

"Right." Sarah said obediently running off to the bedroom and returning with the box. She opened the box and pulled out a set of leather cuffs securing them to Jackie's flailing ankles then using rope to tightly bind them to the armrest of the couch preventing Jackie from kicking her feet anymore.

"If I remember correctly Sarah's not the only one with ticklish tootsies isn't that right Jackie?" Nicole said looking into her blonde friends eyes.

The young blonde continued to squirm in an attempt to free her arms from under Nicole's knees. All that squirming was causing her pink socked soles to dance around inches from Sarah's face. Sarah sat hypnotized as Jackie' continued to wiggle her feet around and flex her toes, after a few minutes of the she looked up to Nicole who was smiling down at her giving her a wink. Sarah smiled as she held her fingers centimeters from Jackie's pink socked feet biting her bottom lip and...

"EEEEEEEEHehehehehehehehehe!! Nooooooooooo! Hahahahahahahahaha! " Jackie squealed as Sarah's long black nails hit her soft pink socks. Nicole was enjoying the ride as Jackie tried desperately to escape. "No, no no! Hahahahahahahahaaa! Please please stop!" Jackie continued to laugh as Sarah danced her nails over her socked soles while thrashing her feet back and forth.

"Hmmm I wonder..." Sarah said as she watched Jackie's feet move about. She held her hands still and placed her long nails against the pink fabric of Jackie's socks. As Jackie continued to thrash her feet moved across Sarah's nails causing the same feeling as if Sarah was running her nails along Jackie's soles.

"Hahahahahahahaha! Stop tickling meeeee!" Jackie screamed.

"But I'm not even moving." Sarah teased. "So technically I guess you're tickling yourself aren't you?"

"Nohohohohohooo!" Jackie cried trying to hold her feet still to no avail, she was simply to ticklish.

"Aaaaaand if you're tickling yourself you must want to be tickled." Sarah said happily watching Jackie's feet move below her fingers.

"You know..." Nicole began. "I think you're right." Nicole said as she began to dig into Jackie's ribs causing her to thrash around on the couch much more than before.

"FUUUUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUCK!" Jackie screamed. Sarah began to tickle with effort again and the two continued their assault for almost 15 minutes.

"Hey Sarah, bring me some cuffs." Nicole said pointing to the box.

"Alright." Sarah said bringing over two leather cuffs and securing Jackie's wrists to the couch stretching her out tight. Once Jackie was restrained Nicole moved down to her feet.

"Now I'll show you what happens when you make fun of my girlfriend." Nicole said coldly.

"Nicole wait c'mon lets talk about this." Jackie pleaded as Nicole began to remove one of Jackie's pink socks.

"Sarah hand me that hairbrush." Nicole said grabbing Jackie's big toe and holding in tightly.

"NO!" Jackie yelled. "NICOLE!" With that Nicole began to scrub the hairbrush up and down Jackie's now bare foot while using her free hand to hold her big toe preventing her foot from evading her attack.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NICOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOLE!" Jackie laughed.

Sarah began to giggle as she watched Jackie's pink sock covered foot attempt desperately to cover her bare one. "Oh so close but you can't quite reach huh Jackie." Sarah teased.

"From now on whenever Sarah visits she can wear any socks she wants and if you pick on her at all you'll be even worse off than you are now." Nicole said continuing her assault with the brush.

"OK! OK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Jackie screamed.

"Hey Nicole..." Sarah said quietly.

"What is it sweetie?" Nicole asked in a caring voice.

"Can I?" Sarah said holding up an item that Jackie couldn't quite see.

"Hahahahahaha! Sure go ahead I'm sure she'll love it!" Nicole said unable to hold back her laughter.

Sarah straddled Jackie's body facing towards her feet. Jackie looked down to see that Sarah's black and yellow striped socks were just inches from her face she couldn't help feeling a little turned on as she read the warning message emblazoned on Sarah's socked soles.

"Restrain Before Tickling! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jackie laughed.

Sarah turned and smiled at Jackie as she wiggled her toes. Jackie placed her cheek against Sarah's foot causing Sarah to giggle. Sarah moved her feet away from Jackie's reach and focused her attention on her task.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Jackie screamed as Sarah pulled her pajama pants down to her knees. Suddenly Jackie heard a familiar buzzing sound. "OH MY GOD!" Jackie screamed as she understood what was going to happen next.

Sarah began to run the vibrator along Jackie's bare tummy moving it around her panty line before moving it along the outside of her hips and then up and down her inner thighs. The whole time making sure to avoid Jackie's sweet spot.

"I think that's enough teasing don't you?" Sarah asked placing the vibrator in Jackie's belly button before slowly moving down over her panties before resting it on her womanhood. Jackie's hips began to rise and fall between thrashes of ticklish agony. Jackie was going crazy between Sarah's vibrator treatment and Nicole's maniacal tickling. It wasn't long before her panties had soaked through.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NICOOHOHOHOHOOOOLE!!! OOOOIIILLLLLLLLL!" Jackie cried out. "PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEASE!"

Nicole smile as she stopped tickling and reached into her purse. "I'll do you one better." Nicole pulled out a small bottle of the sensitizing lotion and rubbed it into Jackie's bare foot before grabbing her toe once again.

"IS THAT!?!" Sarah cried.

"Yep. This is going to tickle so much Jackie. We've got you trapped, there's no way for you to get away." Nicole teased. Sarah watched as Jackie began to press harder into the vibrator moaning loudly. "I've got your toe and I'm going to scrub my brush all over your poor little bare foot." Nicole began to scrub her brush on Jackie's foot causing her to laugh even harder than before. "Scrub scrub scrub. Laugh laugh laugh. Tickle tickle tickle."

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! OH MY GOOOOOOD!" Jackie screamed. Sarah watched in amusement as Jackie once again began to attempt to block her bare foot with her socked one.

"Scrub scrub scrub. Coochie coochie coo. Don't bother trying to use that cute sock covered foot of yours to protect you it's trapped all the way over there. There's nothing to stop me from tickling you all day long." Nicole teased some more.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE PLEHEHEHEHEEEASE!" Jackie laughed.

"Doesn't that brush tickle Jackie? Scrub scrub scrub. Tickle tickle tickle." Nicole teased. "C'mon Jackie. Cum for us. You know you want to. Look at Sarah's cute little socks."

Sarah turned to Jackie and began to wiggle her toes again at the same time Nicole stepped up her assault. Suddenly Jackie threw her head back and arched her back. Sarah turned and began to rub the vibrator up and down Jackie's wet pussy. Suddenly Jackie let out a loud moan and the two girls stopped their assault to allow Jackie to enjoy her orgasm.

"There you go." Nicole said standing up. "Well Sarah we should get going."

"Oh alright." Sarah said looking over Jackie's tired body.

"Jackie what time does your boyfriend get home?" Nicole asked looking at the clock.

"Eight..." Jackie answered.

"Hey Nicole?" Sarah said with a smile.

"Go ahead, he'll love it." Nicole said leaving the room.

Sarah stood at Jackie's feet and began to tickle them with her nails palms facing up.

"So does your boyfriend tickle you?" Sarah asked.

"Yeheheheees!" Jackie laughed.

"Hehehe. So he'll like it if we leave you all tied up then?" Sarah giggled.

"Yeehehehees!" Jackie answered.

"Okie dokie" Sarah smiled pulling off Jackie's other sock and applying more lotion to her feet. She then took out two small vibrators and attached them to some small stiff brushes. She placed the devices against Jackie's soles before sliding the pink socks over them to hold them in place.

"Oh God are you going to leave me with those on?" Jackie said defeated.

"That's not all." Sarah said using the rest of the lotion on the vibrator and placing under Jackie's panties against her still throbbing pussy and then securing it with a device she found in Jackie's pink box.

Jackie let out a loud sigh as she thought about what she about to be put through. "Hey Sarah." Jackie said quietly.

"Yeah?" Sarah answered.

"Could I see how ticklish you really are?" Jackie asked with a smile. Sarah curled her toes as she thought about it.

"Wellllllllll.... I suppose." Sarah said climbing onto the back of the couch. Sarah giggled as she placed her socked feet right in Jackie's face mushing her cheeks around and wiggling her toes.

"C'mon you tease!" Jackie giggled. Sarah bit her lip and dug her nails into the fabric of the couch before sliding her feet up to where Jackie's restrained hands could get to them. Jackie didn't waste any time as she scribbled her nails on Sarah's insanely sensitive soles. Although the tickling only lasted a few seconds Sarah could tell that Jackie had thoroughly enjoyed it. "You really are insanely ticklish aren't you."

"Yep, maybe you could stop down by the shop some weekend so you can see what happens when I can't pull away." Sarah said with a smile.

"I can't even imagine you must go crazy." Jackie said with a smile. "And once you're tied up there's nothing stopping me from taking off those cute socks."

"Yeah and you could even tie my toes." Sarah said switching on the vibrator. "Then I'd really be in trouble."

"Mmmmmm, Yeah you would." Jackie moaned. "I could even use that lotion and the brushes, and you'd be completely trapped with your toes all tied. MMMMMMmmmmMMm."

"Completely trapped, My poor feet" Sarah echoed in her sexiest voice. "I'd be completely at your mercy, I'd be begging like crazy too. That lotion drives me beyond insanity." Sarah switched on the vibrators on Jackie's feet.

"HOLY SHIT THAT TICKLES! Hahahahaha!" Jackie screamed.

"Hahaha. Uh-oh and you've got hours before your boyfriend get here." Sarah teased.

"OH GOD OH GOD!" Jackie squealed as she came again.

"Hehehe. Have fun Jackie!" Sarah said putting her shoes back on.

"SARAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Jackie laughed.

"Yes?" Sarah asked walking over to Jackie's side.

"My NEIGHBOHOHOHORS WIll HEHEHEHEHEEERE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE. PLEHEHEHEHEHEEEASE!!!" Jackie begged.

"Oh yeah, wouldn't want them calling the cops now would we?" Sarah said picking up the pink box. "Here we go." Sarah pulled a ball gag out of the box and walked over to Jackie. "Open up!" Sarah secured the gag in Jackie mouth. Sarah then walked to Jackie's feet and spent some time tickling and playing with Jackie's toes before walking out of the room shutting out the lights leaving the room pitch black. Jackie was left to her suffering unable to see anything in the dark and only able to hear the buzzing of the vibrators and her own muffled laughter. As she lay there wiggling her socked feet, which only seemed to increase the tickling sensation, she thought about all the ways she was going to torment Sarah once she got to her toe tied feet. As she imagined Sarah's helpless feet under attack from her brushes she came again, screaming into her gag. "It's going to be a long day." Jackie thought to herself.

"Have fun?" Nicole asked as Sarah got into the car.

"Oh yeah!" Sarah said with a huge smile. "So I was thinking next week Jackie could come to the Shop with us."

"Oh yeah?" Nicole said with a smile.

"Yeah, she deserves a little revenge." Sarah said with an evil grin.

"What were you thinking." Nicole asked.

"Just the three of us, me in Stocks, start me in socks for a bit then the rest of the day toe tied with lotion, no safeword you keep going until she thinks I've had enough." Sarah said gauging Nicole reaction.

"Sounds like fun to me." Nicole said starting the car.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Nicole and Sarah arrived at the Shop and walked in passing by a large group surrounding the stocks in front of the store as a middle aged woman was tickled by two younger women.

"Hello Nicole." Rachel said as they walked to the front desk. "Sarah, nice to see you back too."

"Hi Rachel." Nicole answered kicking off her shoes and placing them on the counter.

"So are you still willing to help us out with that special task?" Rachel asked taking Nicole's shoes and placing them in a locker behind the counter.

"Yes, Sarah's going to help too." Nicole said as Sarah slipped off her sneakers putting them up on the counter. Rachel looked over the counter and let out a small giggle as she Sarah began to nervously cover one socked foot with the other.

"Still nervous without your shoes huh?" Rachel asked grabbing Sarah's sneakers and dangling them in front of her. "Well let's just lock these away right in here shall we." Rachel teased as Sarah shifted nervously.

"Rachel." Nicole said coldly glaring at Rachel. "Our task?"

"Oh, um, yes, of course." Rachel stuttered. "Come with me." Rachel showed the girls behind the counter and into the back of the shop. As she opened the door muffled laughter could be heard coming from within the many rooms.

"You'll be fine." Nicole said placing her hand on Sarah's shoulder. The two girls followed Rachel down a long dark hallway with doors lining either side. Sarah remembered the last time she was led down this hallway, she had refused to remove her shoes and was led into one of the rooms and strapped onto a set of stocks. Towards the end of the hall they walked by an open door, inside Sarah saw a nearly naked girl strapped to a giant X frame as five other girls tickled her using various tools and techniques. The young girl was screaming with laughter and pulling at her restraints. The other five girls seemed to be enjoying the young girls agony as they mocked their helpless victim. Sarah couldn't help but shutter as she walk by the spectacle. Rachel who seemed unphased by the young girl cries for help continued to the end of the hallway and unlocked a door there.

"Down here." Rachel said walking down a set of stairs.

"This place has a downstairs?" Sarah asked following Nicole and Rachel.

"Yes, for our research." Rachel answered as the reached the bottom of the stairs. Sarah noticed that the decor in this part of the Shop was very different from the rest. The front shop was bright and colorful, almost playful, the back of the shop was dark and mostly black with heavy wooden restraint devices, it very much resembled a dungeon, but down here was mostly white with a feel almost like a hospital.

"Right in here." Rachel said walking into what looked like a changing room. "Your outfits are right here, you'll be in room 12 but your subject is in cell 3 if you'd like to see her first." Rachel said pointing to two sets of clothes. Sarah and Nicole each changed into the outfit that they had been given. Sarah looked at Nicole and couldn't help but be turned on, she was wearing a sexy nurses outfit complete with bright white stockings with red crosses on the thighs. Nicole smiled as she looked Sarah over.

"Rachel we'd like to see the subject please." Nicole said turning to leave the room.

"Of course." Rachel said leading the two girls to a door with a large number three and a small round window.

"What do you mean by subject?" Sarah asked as Rachel began to unlock the door.

"Oh yes, this is your first time down here. We have twelve Subjects down here, each of these young ladies is locked into a one year contract during which they can not leave and are the subjects of our various tests. Each of them receives $100,000 at the end of their contract." Rachel explained.

"They can't leave at all?" Sarah asked.

"No, the ladies who sign up for this position all have the desire to be completely at our mercy, they are taken from their tests and returned to their cells their only contact is with those who administer the tests and the girls from the Shop." Rachel continued.

"What kind of tests?" Sarah asked as Rachel opened the door to the room.

"This is where we test new tickling devices and other items. This is where we developed our sensitizing lotion. That's one of our best inventions yet, but if today's test goes well I think that we will have another wonderful product." Rachel smiled as she motioned for the two girls to enter the room.

Sarah walked into the small brightly lit room and immediately noticed the thick soft padding covering the entire inside of the room, it felt wonderful on her stocking feet, nice and cool. She continued to look around the room, there was no furniture, as a matter of fact the only thing in the entire room was a young redheaded girl sitting in the corner. Sarah looked the girl over first noticing her bright white socks with a large red number 3 on both the soles and tops of them. She was also wearing a pair of thin light blue scrub pants. Lastly Sarah noticed the young girl was tied in a bright white straightjacket, the girl had a crazy smile on her face as Nicole and Sarah approached.

"Hello." The redhead said. "How are you two doing."

"Very well, thank you." Nicole answered.

"So you're here to tickle me huh?" The redhead asked flexing her toes.

"That's right." Nicole answered.

"Well alright then, I suppose I should introduce myself." The redhead smiled. "My name's Sarah, Sarah . But most everyone around here just calls me Three." She said showing off her socks.

"Well my associates name is also Sarah so we'll stick to Three if you don't mind" Nicole said smiling.

"Works for me." Three said standing up. "See you in a little while!" Three began to bounce around the room.

Rachel led Nicole and Sarah to room 12, in the middle of the room was what appeared to be an operating table with stirrups on the end. The table also had a large number of straps capable of restraining a person so that they would be hardly able to move at all. On one side of the room was a counter with a large assortment of tickling devices, a large bottle of sensitizing lotion as well as other torture and restraint devices. On the other side of the room was covered in monitor that appeared to list different vital signs and brain activity.

"Feel free to use what ever you like but we ask that you hold off on the lotion until you've done your testing without it first. We'll be recording data for the session to see how effective our new development is." Rachel explained.

"What is it we'll be testing?" Nicole asked.

"This." Rachel said holding up a large container filled with a neon pink powder.

"Itching powder..." Nicole said slightly annoyed.

"Now Nicole, do you honestly think I would call you down here to put itching powder on someone?" Rachel asked. "This is Tickling Powder." Rachel smiled watching the gears in Nicole's head begin to spin.

"Tickling Powder?" Sarah asked slightly scarred of the idea.

"That's right, take care not to get any on you, it hasn't been tested yet. Though our scientists assure us that it will have five times the effectiveness of the brush without the downside of the subject getting used to it." Rachel began to explain. "We have three tests to do with it today, number one is straight Tickle Powder, number two is Tickle Powder mixed with Itching Powder, and lastly we have Sensitizing Lotion that had been infused with the active ingredient in the Tickle Powder. Now if you'll give us a few minutes we'll get Three ready for you." Rachel led the girls to a waiting room and then left to get Three. Sarah smiled as Three was led past the waiting room still dressed in her straightjacket, pants and socks a huge smile on her face. After about 15 minutes had passed Rachel came into the waiting room.

"She's ready for you." Rachel said before leaving the room. Nicole and Sarah opened the door to room 12, Three was restrained to the table wearing only her panties and socks. Her arms were strapped up over her head and her socked feet were secured in the stirrups prominently displaying the large red 3 on her soles.

"Oh hello Nurse, is it time for my medicine already?" Three asked with a smile. Nicole smiled as she watched Sarah walk over and stood at Three's feet.

"Yes, I think it is." Sarah said beginning to slowly trace one of the nails on each of her hands over the red three on the young girls socks causing her to giggle.

"Hehehe, thank you nurse, hehehehe." Three giggled.

"Well Sarah let's say we see just how ticklish our little patient really is?" Nicole said standing between Three's restrained arms. Sarah began to add the rest of her fingers to her ticklish assault as Nicole began to dance her fingers in Three's sensitive underarms.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Three began to laugh obviously enjoying her treatment.

"She really seems to enjoy being tickled." Sarah said poking under Three's toes. "But I guess you'd have to if you signed up for this."

"You mean you wouldn't sign up to be a Subject?" Nicole asked teasingly.

"NO WAY!" Sarah yelled squeezing Three's thighs. "I can barely stand being tickled like this once a week, she has to endure it everyday for a whole year! How long do you think she's been here for anyway?"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha! Eleven and a half months! Hahahahahahahahaa!" Three laughed.

"I don't know how you can stand it." Sarah said returning to Three's socked soles. "You're really ticklish too, I wonder if she likes having her bare feet tickled too?" Sarah hooked her fingers in Three's socks and quickly removed them. "I bet you'll love my long nails on your bare soles won't you?" Sarah began to scribble her nails all over Three's now bared feet causing her to squeal.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Three laughed. The two girls contiued to tickle Three for another ten minutes before Nicole spoke again.

"Well I think we've had enough fun, time to get to work." Nicole said walking over to the table and putting on rubber gloves. Sarah joined Nicole at the table and they soon returned to Three each holding a container of neon pink powder and a make up brush.

"Oh no, not itching powder..." Three said curling her toes. "I can't stand that stuff, can't you just tickle me more instead?"

"Oh this isn't Itching Powder." Nicole said taking her place at Three's right foot.

"Well then what is it?" Three asked looking down as Sarah sat at her left foot.

"It's Tickling Powder." Sarah said holding up her make up brush, covered in pink powder.

"Hahaha! Tickling Powder? Yeah right!" Three laughed. "Go ahead!" Sarah and Nicole began to coat both of Three's feet with the pink powder making sure to cover every millimeter.

"Make sure you get in between the toes." Sarah said poking her brush between Three's toes causing her to giggle. Once the tow girls had thoroughly coated both of Three's bare feet they sat back and began to wait.

"See what did I tell you?" Three began. "This stuff doesn't even tickle a little bit. The make up brushes tickled a little but that's..." Suddenly Three's eyes widened and the monitors began to register a reaction in her brain. "Wait! No! There's no way!" Three began to yell. "Hehehe, what is this!? Heheheheeee! Oh God No! Hahahahahaaa! HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Three began to buck wildly. "MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEET!" She screamed.

"Oh man..." Sarah said watching Three buck against her restraints. "We're not even touching her... This would be horrible! Imagine just being left all alone with this stuff all over you! What do you think it would do to you?"

"Well let's find out." Nicole said starting to coat Three's body with the remaining pink powder. The more of Three's body they covered the harder she laughed. Once they had covered her entire body they sat back and watched as Three laughed and tugged at her restraints.

"It's actually kind of funny to watch." Sarah said giggling. "You think she was being tickled by 100 people the way she's acting."

"I think she thinks she is. Hahaha.' Nicole added. The girls sat and watched Three for the required half an hour before getting up and grabbing two hoses. The two girls began to wash the powder off of Three.

"FUCK THAT'S COLD!" Three shouted as the girls giggled. "That was insane!" She continued once she had regained her composure. Sarah and Nicole dried Three off and walked back over to the table.

"Ready for test two?" Nicole asked holding up another container.

"What's test two..." Three asked nervously.

"More Tickling Powder," Sarah began. "But this time it's mixed with Itching Powder." Sarah began to apply the powder in between Three's toes.

"NO! NOT ITCHING POWDER!" Three cried as she began to rub her toes together in an attempt to get out the evil substance.

"Now, now, now, we can't have you doing that now can we?" Sarah teased as she began to loop each of Three's toes into the supplied toe ties. "There that'll keep you from scratching."

"FUCK! NO! HAHAHAHA! IT ITCHES! AHHHHHH! NOOOOOO HERE COMES THE TICKLING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Three screamed as the slower acting Tickle Powder began to take full effect. The girls didn't waste any time in completely coating Three's body in the agonizing mixture.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" Three screamed.

"But we're not even touching you?" Nicole teased.

"GET IT OFF OF MEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!" Three continued to be like that for the full half hour before the girls graciously washed the substance off of Three's writhing body.

"Final test." Nicole said holding up a pink bottle of lotion.

"W-w-what's that." Three stuttered.

"It's Tickle Powder infused Sensitivity Lotion." Sarah said grabbing a paintbrush. The two girls began to slather the pink tinted lotion onto Three's body making sure to leave a thick layer.

"Wait! No! Hold on!" Three began to beg.

"Uh-oh I think someones a little nervous." Nicole cooed.

"Yeah between the Powder and the Lotion She's in for quite the ride." Sarah agreed. Less than a minute had passed since the girls had coated Three's bare soles in the pink solution when Three's begging quickly turned to uncontrollable laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Three laughed pulling desperately at her restraints. Nicole and Sarah finished coating the rest of Three's body in the solution and then sat back to watch the poor girl suffer.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! NO MORE! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" Three screamed with tears streaming down her face.

"Look at her toes!" Sarah laughed as Three tried desperately to flex her toe tied toes. "She's loosing it!"

"Yeah she is this stuff is evil." Nicole said walking over to Three. "That stuff tickles doesn't it Sweetie? And it's even worse because no matter how much you squirm you can't escape it. It stay right on your skin driving you mad. It's like you're being tickled from the inside, every little nerve in your body is screaming in ticklish agony." Nicole teased.

"If only you could wipe it off." Sarah added joining Nicole kneeing at Three's head whispering into her ears. "If you could just reach down and wipe it off your poor little feet."

"AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'' Was Three's only response.

"It's worse when we tease isn't it?" Nicole asked with a smile. "Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"It's so bad with those toe ties isn't it Three, all the Lotion in between your trapped little toes tickling like crazy. And all you can do is laugh and laugh and laugh." Sarah added.

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEE!" Three cried out.

"Please, please." Nicole echoed over and over.

"But we're not even doing anything?" Sarah teased. This continued for about another hour without any decrease in Three's extreme reactions.

"Alright I think we've got the data we need." An intercom on the wall said. The two girls hosed off the thick lotion taking care not to get any on themselves. Three was unable to do anything but lay there after her ordeal, Sarah gave her one last look over before they left the room to allow someone to return Three to her Cell.

"That stuff is insane!" Sarah said excitedly to Rachel.

"Yes it worked much more efficiently than expected." Rachel said looking over the data. "We hope to have it in use by the end of the month."

"You mean upstairs!" Nicole asked surprised.

"Yes we will sell a greatly watered down version in the shop." Rachel explained. "But we will keep the full strength for special clients. Speaking of which I have another favor to ask of you two."

"Alright." Nicole smiled.

"We have a young lady upstairs who was just caught trying to shoplift. We contacted the police and they told us to do with her as we see fit." Rachel said.

"The Police said that?" Sarah asked in amazement.

"Yes, well let's just say that we have some very influential clientele here." Rachel said with a smile. "We could kidnap girls off the street and tickle them senseless and nothing would ever come of it. As a matter of fact sometimes we do. So will you two do me a favor and go take care of our little thief?"

"You got it." Nicole said leaving the room.

"Ummm. Could I see Three again?" Sarah asked.

"Sure she's in her Cell." Rachel replied retuning her attention to the data on the computer. "Amazing!"

Sarah walked through the cell door into the padded room to see Three once again in her strait jacket pants and socks.

"That was insane!" Three yelled out with a big smile. "I honestly didn't know anything could tickle that badly."

"Yeah," Sarah said sitting down at Three's socked soles and grabbing them.

"What are you doing?" Three asked trying to pull her feet away but instead just pulling out of her socks. Sarah turned around for a moment before turning back to Three.

"When you get out of here look me up so we can play some more ok?" Sarah said grabbing Three's soles once again and replacing her socks. "Y'know that strait jacket really put you at a disadvantage. Like say someone was to fill your socks with Tickle Lotion and then put them back on you." Suddenly Sarah placed a pair of cuffs on to Three's ankles. "There those will keep you from taking off the socks."

"WAIT WHAT! NO! YOU CAN'T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Three began.

"Have fun Sarah." Sarah said as Three thrashed around the room within the confines of her strait jacket, kicker her legs furiously trying to remove her socks to no avail. As the lotion began to fully soak in and take full effect Sarah shut the door and listened for a moment as Three's infectious laughter filled the cell.

"SARAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Three yelled through the small window. "COME! HAHAHAHA! COME BACK AND PLAY SOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOON!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Sarah met Nicole outside of the young shoplifters room now both back in their regular attire

"No names." Nicole said looking to Sarah.

"Right." Sarah agreed.

"You ready?" Nicole asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah!" Sarah said as they opened the door.

"WHO ARE YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE!" A young black haired girl screamed. She was locked in the stocks still fully clothed to include a tank top, short shorts socks and sneakers.

" Uh-oh Mistress," Sarah began. "Somebody broke the no shoe rule."

"You're right, what shall we ever do with her?" Nicole asked walking up to the still screaming girl. "She also stole from the shop. I think we need to make an example of her don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." Sarah answered obediently. With that Sarah produced a ball gag and placed it in the girls open mouth silencing her. Sarah then sat at the girls feet and began to untie her shoes as she furiously shook her head no and screamed into her gag. Nicole and Sarah began to lightly drag their nails across the girls white socks as she giggled and squirmed.

"She seems rather ticklish." Sarah said with a smile. "Shall we see how she fares without her socks?"

"I think we should." Nicole agreed pulling off one of the girls socks and picking up a brush. Sarah joined her at the ready and both at once they began to scrub their brushes on the girls bare soles. The girl began to thrash wildly as Sarah and Nicole giggled. After a few minutes the two girls stood up.

"We'll be right back," Nicole began. "But for now here's this." Sarah began to apply a generous portion of the Tickle Lotion onto the girls soles and underarms causing her to go wild once again. The two girls left the room and returned about fifteen minutes later.

"We had this made special for you." Sarah said holding up a bright pink tank top. "If I agree to take the lotion off will you put it on?"

The young girl violently shook her head yes and Sarah wiped the lotion from the girls underarms.

"Put it on then we'll wipe your feet." Nicole said grabbing one of the girls arms as the untied her.

The girls slid of their victims tank top replacing it with the new one and the returned the girls arms to their position high over her head. Sarah wiped the lotion off the girls feet then tied each of her toes back to the stocks causing them to spread slightly. Her and Nicole stood back to look their victim over. The girl was now locked in stocks barefoot with her toes tied, she was wearing a bright pink tank top with "Tickle the Thief" written on the chest.

"I think she's ready." Nicole said walking behind the stocks and releasing a pin that held them to the floor. Her and Sarah began to wheel the girl out of the room and towards the front of the store.

"You're in trouble now sweetie, the dinner rush is about to get started and it won't die down until long after the bars close tonight." Sarah said as they reached the store portion of the shop. They continued to wheel the set of stocks out to in front of the store where another set usually sat. Nicole locked the stocks in place in front of the building on the busy downtown street and set out a small table with tickling tools and how to guides on it.

"Guys look! They have someone outside again!" A girl yelled to her friends from down the street.

"Oh man! I love it when they do this!" Another of the group said approaching them. The group walked up to the stocks and began to talk with Sarah.

"Tickle the Thief? Huh you guys are doing some kind of role playing thing now?" One of the girls asked picking up a brush. "Normally the people just look like volunteers."

"She's no volunteer." Sarah giggled.

"This is what we do with shoplifters." Nicole added as she hung a sign next to the stocks.

(Here I sit a thief who's been caught,
Toes tied back and arms up taught,
My punishment for the things I've stole,
Is Tickling upon my soles,
So as I laugh and beg an plea,
Don't you dare feel bad for me,
Just scrub your brush upon my feet,
Until my penance is complete,
And as you laugh at all my woes,
As surely I will be in throes,
Just know that I truly deserve,
Every touch of every nerve,
So tickle to your hearts content,
And enjoy my ticklish torment,
I'll leave you with this final thought,
If you steal from here just don't get caught!)

Great story as always! I particoularly enjoyed the teasing tickle talk between Sarah and Jackie :)

I personally prefer some of your older stories.
The ones with a bit more sock tickling.
But nevertheless this is still a good story

I just thought I'd bump this story, and ask if you've considered following up on what happened when Jackie's boyfriend got home. Did he "rescue" her, or take advantage of her predicament?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back