• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to break the Queen Bee

Sun80

TMF Poster
Man, I love being popular. I'm the queen bee of my high school. Being a senior this year has only increased my hold on my title. So I give some of the underclassmen a hard time for no reason, life's hard and they need to know that. I love being a bitch. But they're all jealous of me anyway. My beautiful long brown hair. My big boobs, my firm ass, and to top it all off, I'm on honor roll. I don't use some nerd to do my homework either. I'm smart. I won the genetic lottery. The total fucking package in me. Dana has long black hair. Boobs aren't as big as mine, but no bad. My other friends Sarah and Nikki are ok. Nothing really stands out about them. Sarah looks average and doesn't do much. Nikki is a total ass kiss. Not that I mind.

School want as expected. Dana and I are walking to my locker. Dana is holding my books along with her own. I saw a cute guy pass me by and I started to slow down a bit. Dana bumped into me causing her to drop her books and more importantly, my books. She scrambled to pick them up.

"Come on Dana, that's the second time this week." I said pushing her back down in frustration. "Sometimes I don't know why I hang out with you."

"Because nobody else will put up with your shit." I heard her mumble under her breath.

I slap her. The slap was so loud that everybody who wasn't paying attention, turned to see what was going on. Dana put her hand to her cheek in shock. I kneeled down so Dana and I were at eye level.

"Remember your place." I yelled.

"My place?" Dana asked. "I thought we rule this school together?"

"Please, I'm queen bee." I told her. "I'm queen bee and the queen bee rules alone. I'm giving you the privilege of being my friend. You will never been me. I could find another you like that. So get in line or transfer schools. Because I'm the head bitch in charge. Do as I say or get out."

I pick up my books and go. I heard her cry as I left and even heard some snickers. A part of me felt bad for her. But hey, you reap what you sow.

Later that day, I'm doing my homework when I get a call on my phone. I check the caller ID and it's Dana. A part of me didn't want to answer it, but I do.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about what happened today." She said. "You have been a good friend to me and I want to make it up to you. My parents aren't going to be home tomorrow, so can you come over? We'll have a tone of fun I promise. Please?"

"Sure, I can make it." I said.

"Great, see you then."

The next day, I put on a nice black tank top, some blue jeans, with socks and sneakers. I go over to her house. She opens the door. Dana is wearing a white tank top showing her midriff, and black short shorts.

"Hey, glad you could make it." She said inviting me in.

We had some lunch. Watching a couple of movies and played some video games. But now we were sitting on the couch and having drinks. Dana took her socks off and wiggled her toes.

"Ahhh, it feels so good to let my feet breathe." Dana said,

I found myself staring at them. Her feet looked so nice. They look to be about size five. Her toes are short and pudgy. I was so lost in them that I didn't realize Dana was talking to me.

"Hey Amanda, do you want a refill?" Dana asked again snapping her fingers at me.

"Huh, yeah." I stammered giving her my cup. "Thanks."

Dana went to the kitchen. What was that all about? I was staring at her feet. I've always thought feet were cute, I get pedicures all the time. I take care of my feet and appreciate another good pedicure when I saw one, but I never felt myself being drawn to feet. I was brought back to earth, but Dana coming back with my drink.

"Thanks." I said taking a drink.

I start to feel a little dizzy, and I black out.

I wake up and find myself unable to move. I look around and see I'm tied spread eagle to a bed. I start to struggle to get free.

"I was wondering when you would come to." Dana said coming into the room in her bra and panties.

"Dana, thank god. Get me out of this." I said feeling a bit relived.

"Oh no." Dana said. "I can't do that. In fact, you might not be free for a while. So I would get comfortable if I were you."

I immediately become discouraged and struggle some more. I see Nikki and Sarah come into the room as well. Judging from how they take places next to Dana, I fear they're not going to help me either.

"You've always been a bitch, Samantha." Dana said. "While you were napping, I called them. You treated us like dirt. Like we should worship the ground you walk on. But everything is going to change. Isn't that right, ladies? I will be queen bee now. And you will submit to me."

They both nod. After hearing their reasons for doing this, I start to calm down and become more relaxed.

"You're dumber than I thought." I said almost laughing. "What could you possibly do to me to make me change anything? You'll end up back under me in the end. So do your worst."

She smiled and sat on the bed.

"Your first act as my bitch is to beg for the pleasure of worshipping my feet." She said sticking her feet in my face.

Those beautiful feet again. I could see the smile on her face as I followed her feet as they moved around. She defiantly plays dirty, I can respect that. But I am not so easily broken. I close my eyes and turn away.

"I never expected you to be easy, so I brought them to help me." Dana said.

"Fuck off." I said.

"Samantha, remember gym class freshman year?" Nikki said. "And how you told me not to tell?"

My eyes got big. Freshman year, it was my time to be hazed by the seniors. The cornered me in the locker room. They planned on shoving me into the locker for the entire period. As they grabbed me and I struggled, somebody touched my ribs. I giggled. They found out, I'm extremely ticklish. So they locked the door and tickled me. I was in tears in two minutes and begging them to shove me in the locker, promising not to fight it. But they found more enjoyment in tickling me. Nikki was there hiding in the bathroom, but saw the whole thing. I made her promise not to tell. And now, she broke her promise.

"I'm sorry, but you need to change." Nikki said as her fingers start prodding my exposed tummy.

Sarah got on top of me and started working my armpits. It wasn't long before I had a silly grin on my face. Dana must be loving this. Nikki plunges her fingers into my sides and I start to break.

"No no no no nohohohohohohohoooo!" I started to laugh.

I shake my head and bound around. I tried to shake them off. But they didn't let up.

"Tickle tickle, Samantha." Sarah said moving her fingers under my shirt to get my bare skin.

"Wahaha wahehehehehehit pleeeeeeeese" I begged.

"She's learning, it's a start." Dana said.

Nikki blows raspberries and I start to descend into tickle hell.

"Leheheheheht meheheheheh gohohohohohoho." I laughed.

No, I will not be tickled in submission. I'm the queen bee. I run the school. They're my subordinates. I refuse to let this happen. I can't. I won't.

"Get the fuck off me." I yelled.

They actually stopped and Sarah got off me. That went better than I thought. Seeing Dana with a pair of scissors made me realize my victory would be short lived.

"Hey." I said as she cut my clothes.

She didn't even stop at my bra. She cuts off all of my clothes leaving me fully nude, expect my socks. I blush in embarrassment. They never saw me naked before.

"You know, if you were planned to show me naked, why didn't you remove my clothes while I was asleep?" I asked.

"You mustn't forget the value of entertainment." She said.

Dana walks over to my feet.

"You didn't think I'd let them tickle you without getting some fun too, did you?" Dana asked.

I didn't answer as she fondled my socked feet. She began lightly teasing them. The light tickles and teasing felt kinda good.

"Heheheheeee" I let myself giggle

Her fingers were soft. Dancing up and down my feet. Trying to tickle my toes through the socks. I bounce up and down on the bed. As nice as they felt, it still tickled.

"Hehe stohahaahahap ithhehehehe." I giggled.

I guess Dana knew this as well. She rips of my socks and spider tickles my feet. I scream and try to get away. To make matters worse, Sarah held my head in place while Nikki blindfolded me. Then I felt something slick on my feet. Then I feel hands rubbing my feet. The massage felt good, then something rough grinds up and down my feet.

"HHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IHEHEHEHEHEHE THAHAHAHAHAHAAT GEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE ITHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AWAYAHAEHEHEHEHEHE FRHEHEHEHEHEH MEEHEHEHEHEHE." I screamed.

"What, don't like the brushes?" Dana asked.

Brushes? They're torturing my feet with brushes? That's just cruel. They didn't leave any part of my feet untouched.

"LEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO." I screamed.

They finally stopped after what seems like an entirety. I start hear something buzzing. It touches the tips of my toes and I immediately start to thrash around. Then I feel another on my toes. Then another, and another. Some going inbetween my toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP AHAHAHAHAA." I screamed.

"Do you give up?" Dana said.

"YEHEHEHEHEHEHES." I said.

"I can't hear you." Dana said.

"I HAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAH." I said.

They stopped. Dana ripped my blindfold off and placed her feet in my face.

"Lick my feet." Dana said.

I licked her feet. I licked her dirty feet. I could taste the grime and dirt on her feet. I took it in my mouth and swallowed it. The darkest part of this is I started to like it.

"Suck my toes." She ordered.

I took her big toe in my mouth. I sucked it like a lollipop. Wrapping my tongue around it. Soon the other toes came into my mouth and they wiggled in my mouth. I saw the shocked looks of Nikki and Sarah. It must be a sight. To see the queen bee tickled into submission and licking the feet of someone she bitched out yesterday. I didn't care. Her feet were the only thing on my mind. After licking for awhile, she took them from me.

"I'm not done with you yet." Dana said getting out a tape recorder. "I want you to pledge yourself to me. I want you to be my personal tickle slave. Call yourself my bitch and if you're a good bitch, I might let you play with my feet."

"No." I said. "You beat me. We both know that. Can we keep this between the click?"

"Then you leave me no choice." Dana said getting a vibrator.

Sarah got a camera. Nikki walked over to feet.

"I wonder the school would react if we post of you being tickled into an orgasm?" Dana said.

"You wouldn't dare." I said.

"Try me." Dana said. "Say you my bitch and you'll be my tickle slave. Or we tickle fuck you and post it on the school's website."

"No." I said.

I close my eyes as the sound of the vibrator reaches my ears. I could feel Nikki's fingers near my feet too. Almost as if they're sync with each other. Closer, closer, closer, CONTACT. They both hit me at the same time. The stimulation is too much. Teasing my left foot with one hand and savagely torturing my right foot with the vibrator going to my pussy is a cruel, unusual punishment.

"OHHHHHH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I half laughed, half moaned.

They didn't stop. Seeing my nipples get hard or my pussy get wet must've added fuel to the fire. Dana in an effort to humiliate me more, got on top of me and start wiggling her toes on my boobs as she put the vibrator in deeper. Making me moan more. This is too much. I can't take it.

"Okahahahaahay I'hehehehem yohohohhor bithehehehech." I said.

"What?" Dana said slowing down and getting the tape recorder.

"I'm…...your bitch…..I'll...be….your….tickle...slave." I said over.

"You're who's bitch?" Dana asked moving the recorder closer to my face.

'I'm Dana's bitch and tickle slave." I said clearly.

"Good, but not good enough." Dana said shoving the vibrator into my pussy.

I cum violently and pass out.

I wake up in the bed. Freed from my bonds. I see a pair of feet on my tummy. I look up to see Dana. She smiles down at me.

"From now on, you call me mistress." Dana said.

"Yes, mistress." I said defeated.

"Good, then come with me." Dana said getting up. "Don't bother putting clothes on. Just come."

I don't put any clothes on and follow her. She leads me to the computer. Nikki and Sarah are there and they look like they're watching something.

"Don't worry, the video of your cumming isn't there." Dana said.

I feel myself becoming relieved. But Sarah and Nikki move for me to see a different video. They recorded me licking Dana's feet and posted it. It has over 10 million hits. My rep is destroyed. I fall to my knees.

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked. "We could've ruled together."
Dana smiles at me.

"I'm the queen bee now." Dana said extending her foot to me. "And the queen bee rules alone. Now lick my foot bitch."

I grab her foot and lick it. This is the first day of the rest of my life.

This may have just become an instant classic in my book.

A nice little tale, and I enjoyed the first person perspective. The bit with the toothbrushes and the oil was especially well done, but the story felt a bit short in my opinion.

Good stuff!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back