• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giggle and go with it (m/f)

Lostcause13

Verified
So figured I'd attempt a story. Inspiration for this story came from a friend of mine who entitled a facebook album "Just giggle and go with it", names, physical descriptions completely fabricated. Enjoy!
Giggle and go with it​
Colleen was a 21 year old nursing student. She was about 5’4, slender with long curly brown hair and size eight feet that she took excellent care of. It looked very nice when straightened, but over the years it became less and less worth the time. She would straighten it sometimes for special occasions, but never again every day. Colleen was a very bubbly young girl. She loved to laugh and found fun in almost everything. It was the summer before Colleen’s senior year of college and she was going to make the most of it by travelling. Colleen and her best friend Maggie were planning a cross country road trip, they were going to vacation in Cuba and they were looking to spend a week in Disneyworld just because. They were so excited, but for all their big plans they had no idea what they wanted to do when they got to their destinations. It was all an adventure. The motto for their summer was “Just giggle and go with it.” Maggie was the same height and build as Colleen, but with slightly darker skin and blond hair and an equally soft pair of size eight feet. Maggie was coming out of Colleen’s house with her suitcase in hand, carrying it by the handle instead of by the roller so she could heft it into Colleen’s Jeep. It was only about half full as they hoped to fill it with souvenirs and treasures as they trekked across the country. Colleen was giving the car one last check, it had over 150k miles on it and they expected to take it across the country, but it had never let her down before. The jeep had its soft top down so they could feel the open air as they drove, it was always a great feeling. Colleen was wearing a baby blue top and jean shorts to go with her matching flip flops and big aviator sunglasses. Maggie pushed a few strands of her blond hair out of her face before she hopped into the passenger seat kicking her gold sandaled feet up on the dash and fastening her seatbelt. Maggie was wearing a black tank top and white shorts, the contrast worked on her.

Colleen looked to Maggie and asked “ready to go girl?” Maggie just shouted back “let’s do this!” Colleen pulled out of her driveway and waved her house goodbye as she set out on I-84 heading for the other coast. They had rules, they’d stop at every major city and anything they saw along the way that they liked. They had a road atlas and plenty of time, they wanted to make this fun. They weren’t going to push it when they got tired, they’d just stop and sleep somewhere. Maggie pulled her sandals off and tossed them in the back. Colleen pulled into the left lane and accelerated to 75 mph passing other cars and enjoying the ride. Maggie played her iphone over the speaker and they sang along for hours over the roar of the wind and the noise of the highway. They stopped for lunch along the way and Maggie took over driving, without retrieving her sandals and Colleen took the opportunity to kick off her pale blue flip flops and toss them in the back seat. She wiggled her white painted toes as they were now totally free and was excited to get back on the road. They stopped in Pittsburgh to look around as they arrived and tried to really get a feel for the city. After a few hours in Pittsburgh the girls decided to hit the road again, but not for too long as they were getting tired. After another hour or so they found a small motel along the road. It looked a little run down and there wasn’t too much else around. All they could really see between the exit to the highway and the motel was a gas station, a McDonalds and the motel. It was late now as the girls made many stops and spent a good few hours on these stops, and only a young twenty-something year old man was at the front desk of the motel. Colleen bit her lip to suppress a smile as she saw him as he was awfully cute. Maggie certainly thought so too but he wasn’t her type. He seemed a little too small-town ish for her with his work-stained jeans and old t-shirt. His dirty blonde hair was a bit long but not unkempt and he had just a day or so’s worth of stubble on his face. They walked up to the desk and asked the rates. The handsome stranger told them with a smile it was $60 a night and he’d need to see their IDs to make sure they were old enough. After they filled out a form and paid him in cash he reached below the desk and directed them to their room. He announced “Sorry we don’t have any more rooms with two beds, we only had three and one’s under renovation, the other two are taken. Is that a problem?” The girls shook their heads and were about to leave the office when Colleen asked looking behind him “Is that a pool?” The night manager looked over his shoulder at the pool then said “Yeah, we just closed it up. But nobody’s staying too near it. I can open it back up if you two like.” They said that would be lovely as they’d been in the hot car all day with the sun in their faces, and it would be nice to cool off. The girls changed into their bikinis in their room and came outside and saw the night manager leaning on the fence. They decided to chat with him as he seemed bored, after all the night shift doesn’t allow much human interaction. They found out his name was Connor and he was quite funny. He and Colleen seemed to have a lot in common. After the girls’ quick dip the night manager said with a wink “I’ll be in the office if you need me, if I’m not at the desk just ring the bell.” The girls thanked him and headed to their room.

As they dried off Colleen said “He was cute wasn’t he?” Maggie said “Day one and you already have a vacation crush girl?” Colleen blushed and said “I just thought he was cute ok.” Maggie got into her PJs and said “He seemed to like you, why don’t you scurry down to the office and ‘ring the bell’” Maggie laughed not realizing that Colleen thought that was a great idea, and after she slipped on a comfy pair of cotton shorts she said “Maybe I will…” Maggie almost tried to talk her friend out of it as Colleen walked towards the door, but she figured it was just part of the adventure. “Just giggle and go with it” she thought, but what she didn’t realize is how literally her friend was about to do just that. Colleen strolled into the office and closed the door gently behind her and realized no one was at the desk. She saw a door behind the desk, maybe he was back there. She wasn’t sure where he was, and the more she stood there the more nervous she got, unsure of what to do. It wasn’t exactly smart to just flirt with a stranger in a nearly deserted motel along the road, but he didn’t seem dangerous. She remembered him saying to just ring the bell if she needed him, and he winked. Was that an invitation? Or was he just being hospitable? She looked at the bell, wondering whether or not she wanted to ring it. Would she wake him? Would she be disturbing him? What if he wasn’t interested in her like she thought? She bit her lip and rang the bell sharply and quickly. She waited seconds that felt like an eternity and she didn’t see the door behind the desk open as she turned around to leave. She was startled to hear “Did you need something?” She turned around and said the first thing that came to mind “I couldn’t sleep.” That was a lie. She hadn’t left the pool ten minutes ago. “Just wanted some company then?” Connor asked. Colleen nodded, and she looked at him. He had a weak smile on his face, he was tired. She could tell he could use some company too, the night shift didn’t bring too many people along. Connor said with a slightly bigger smile “Come on back, I got a TV and a fridge back there.”

Colleen walked slowly towards the back room where Connor was directing her, holding the door open for her. Behind the door Colleen was surprised to see a mini-hotel room. There was a futon laid flat like a bed with a thin blanket on it, a fridge, and an old TV playing sportscenter. Connor folded the futon up into a couch shape and invited Colleen to sit. They started to chat for a bit and Connor offered Colleen a beer, but she refused. She felt crazy enough that this was actually happening she didn’t want to introduce drinking into the mix. As they chatted the conversation turned more and more flirty and finally Connor got bold and said “So how much longer til I can kiss you?” Colleen opened her mouth in shock but couldn’t mask her joy at hearing him say that and said in a sassy tone “I’m sorry I didn’t realize that being nice to the night manager of your po dunk little motel meant I was flirting!” Connor took his chance now, she’d given him an open invitation practically and he said “Po dunk?” as he seized her knee and squeezed vigorously. Colleen instantly locked up laughing and tried to move Connor’s hand as he tickled her knee. Connor moved quickly and started assaulting Colleen’s sides with his hands making her thrash around his little futon until she finally said “Stahahahahap! It tickles! It tickles!” Connor stopped without removing his hands and said “Kiss me and I’ll stop.” Colleen kissed him passionately, this wasn’t exactly what she expected, but it was fun and exciting. Connor kissed back, and he was kissing well. Colleen was enjoying it a lot and slowly started leaning back into a laying position. While Colleen was grabbing Connor’s head she felt the backrest drop violently as Connor put the futon back in the laying position. She stopped for a second and said “Well that was forward.” Connor laughed and started kissing her again, this time holding her hands as he did so, at first off to the side, but he slowly inched them over her head until he seized both her wrists with one hand causing Colleen to gasp and ask “What are you doing?” All of a sudden nervous about his intentions. Connor said “Nothing bad I promise, just go with it ok?” Colleen was nervous, but she was having fun up until now. She asked “What are you going to do?”

Connor said “This!” as he quickly dug his fingernails into Colleen’s bare underarms. Colleen squealed with laughter as Connor tormented her underarms and tried hard to pull her arms down to protect her helpless pits, but couldn’t against Connor’s strength. As scary as it was not being able to stop him, Colleen realized she was having fun. She actually was enjoying the tickling sensation and laughing like a madwoman. She even found not being able to stop him quite exhilarating. She was bucking hard and trying to pull her arms down but she just couldn’t. Out of desperation she yelled “Please stop! That tickles!” between bouts of laughter. Slowly the sensations died down and Connor stopped tickling her underarms, and Colleen started to catch her breath from all the heavy laughter of the last several minutes. Connor asked earnestly “Are you ok? Do you need me to stop?” Connor had a look of genuine concern on his face as Colleen couldn’t help but smile, she said between breaths and giggles “I’m fine…hehe…just need…a break…” Connor then asked “Was that fun?” Colleen just nodded her head in consent, she could tell Connor was having fun, it was so hard for a guy to conceal, almost not fair. This was new to her, she wasn’t quite sure what she was feeling, but this nice, cute guy had his hands all over her and she was enjoying herself. He said “Think you can take a little more?” Colleen bit her lip nervously and nodded, it was so much fun and she felt great now, but it tickled so bad! He asked “Do you trust me? Not to push you too far?” She nodded again. He whispered in her ear “Close your eyes” Colleen hesitated, he insisted “You’ll be fine. As long as you trust me, it will be fine.” She closed her eyes, and now Connor got up and said “Don’t move” She left her arms over her head, and brought her feet closer together as she had been thrashing them around so much, she’d actually lost a shoe and had one flip flop halfway across the room, and another on her foot. Connor walked to the fridge and pulled out a pair of neoprene handcuffs and a good strong rope. He walked back to Colleen and breathed very nervously. He couldn’t believe he was about to do this, he’d had these cuffs for ages but had never used them. He didn’t think he’d ever get the chance. He kissed her wrist and secured the cuffs around them. She gasped nervously, he was tying her up! She surely wouldn’t be able to get away now. As scared as she was, it was exciting. She was curious, and her curiosity was more powerful than her fear. Next Connor took the rope and secured her wrists to the end of the futon, and finally he moved to her ankles and secured them next. Colleen was nervous as she could see him eyeing her feet, by far her worst spot. He gave her bare foot a quick little tickle making her jump, and then he tossed her other flip flop to the side.

Connor climbed back on the futon at Colleen’s eye level and she asked him “What are you going to do to me?” Connor just shook his head and said “Just go with it babe, just—“ “Giggle and go with it…” she cut him off. He smiled and said “exactly.” Connor got a little lower so he could see her belly where her shirt was riding up. Connor tickled the patch of exposed skin quickly and Colleen let out a cute little giggle. Connor began to roll up her shirt so he could see her whole belly and then began to tickle her entire belly in earnest, making her squeal and laugh. Colleen bucked and squealed and laughed trying to get Connor off, but she was in total bliss as he tickled and tickled and tickled her belly. While he tickled he would taunt her saying things like “Tickle tickle”, or “does that tickle?” After a couple of minutes Connor stuck his finger in her cute little innie bellybutton and started poking around. Connor brought Colleen to new levels of laughter as he poked, circled, prodded and scratched Colleen’s navel. Her begging became more desperate and just as she was about to yell ‘mercy’ the bell rang indicating someone was at the front desk. Connor froze nervously upon hearing the sound, he looked at Colleen, now trying to catch her breath and whispered “be right back” He walked out the door, opening it just enough to let himself through and closing it behind him, she could hear him talking to a customer. It was a family making a long trip from the sound. She could hear complaining kids in the lobby. She was getting nervous back there all alone and tied up, but she knew once he got back she would be tickled again. She wanted Connor to come back, but she didn’t want to give up her much needed break. Her heart rate started to go down, her breathing was calming and just as she was almost back to normal she heard Connor say “Goodnight, let me know if you need anything.” And she heard the door close behind the guests. She knew it was coming. Her heart rate spiked again, she couldn’t stop him, any moment now Connor would be opening that door and coming back to tickle her. She heard the knob turn and looked in anticipation of seeing the handsome night manager come through it. The door opened slowly, and there was her tormentor, with a relieved smile on his face. He closed the door and laughed.

“What is it?” Colleen asked, unsure of what to make of this show of relief. Connor quickly explained that they thought the sound of her laughter was his TV and asked what was on. Just as Colleen began to share Connor’s feeling of relief, he announced “But I’m being selfish talking about me. We were in the middle of tickling you before we were interrupted.” Colleen’s eyes bolted wide at the mention of the word “tickling”, almost forgetting her ordeal. Before she knew it, Connor was back on top of her, and now he was reaching into her shorts. Before she could protest, his hands were out of her shorts grasping the drawstring. Connor pulled the knot apart in one pull and took the plastic tip to the edge of her navel. Colleen’s reaction was instantaneous and intense as she completely lost her mind. She had never been tickled so bad before and burst out laughing and screaming as loud as she could. Connor was using his weight to keep her belly still as he circled her bellybutton, poked at it and used the tip to send Colleen into hysterics. Connor kept this up for two excruciating minutes before deciding it was time to move on. Colleen was getting tired, her movements were getting more and more mechanical and her laughter was beginning to go silent. He got up and traced his fingers down her leg towards her feet. He wasn’t sending her to bed without getting some time at his favorite spot. Connor tested the waters at her feet, giving only a quick tickle, a single stroke of his index finger along her sole to gauge her reactions. Colleen would jerk her feet and squeal at every touch, her butter soft feet were incredibly ticklish and he was going to have his fun. Connor began to slowly speed up the strokes and quick tickles making Colleen giggle. Soon he was scratching as fast as he could while still being gentle and Colleen was cackling with forced laughter. Her stomach had hurt for quite a while now from all the laughing, and now he was at her worst spot. He tickled her soles with his fingers for at least five minutes until he decided to bring his mouth into play. Connor began licking Colleen’s sole’s making them squirm more, but she laughed a little less. Colleen liked this sensation, it was more pleasurable than any tickling sensation he had given her so far. His rough wet tongue made her squeal and giggle and she didn’t want it to stop. He quickly popped her toes into his mouth and began to lick the tips making Colleen’s giggling turn back into cackling as her toes were extra ticklish. Finally he used his tongue like a saw between her toes to get her laughing hard until finally she said “Mercy! Hahahaha! Uncle! Hahahaha! I can’t AHHHH! Take anymore Hhaahahahaha!” Connor knew she meant it, when he looked at the clock he realized he had tickled her a good long hour, not including the little interruption of 15 minutes ago or so. He untied her and massaged her wrists and ankles briefly. She was so worn out she could barely move when he had just untied her that he felt like he had to do one more thing.

Connor retrieved a ball point pen from the front desk and stenciled the words “Tickle Me” across Colleen’s soles, making her squirm and giggle until he was done. He walked her back to the room and kissed her goodnight. Colleen practically fell into bed with Maggie who awoke asking “How was giggling and going with it?” Colleen just smiled to herself, her friend had no idea how great it was. She quickly found her way into a deep sleep full of dreams of Connor and being tickled on her sensitive body for the rest of the night.

Hope you all liked it, I've written most of a part 2 and working on a part three. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
Nice story Sir. Please post the next two installments...

Seems good but, but can't read giant blocks of text without straining my eyes.

If you want to make it readable, the standard format is to start a new line for every piece of dialogue.

Thanks for the feedback (run on sentences and paragraphs have been my achilles' heel since I was a kid)! Just a warning guys work is getting nuts right now so I won't have much time to finish the sequels I've written/post them. I will probably be inactive for about the next four months or so

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back