• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anita's Place of Employment - part 3

Triple M

Anita’s Place of Employment part 3

The story that inspired this is here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?245581-Anita-s-New-Employment-F-M-*-f

Parts1 and 2 here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?251804-Anita-s-Place-of-Employment-part-1

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?252022-Anita-s-Place-of-Employment-part-2

Four days had passed, but Anne still had the visit to the tickling club with Kerri and Hal very much on her mind. Several times she was on the verge of throwing away the club brochure; but every time she instead looked at the ad on the back page, and put it back under her pillow.

“Ladies, are you ticklish? Good! Are you curious? Great? Are you scared at the idea? Better yet!” Below that, the URL and phone number. And below that, “Ask about tryouts and amateurs’ night!!”

The day after their adventure, Kerri had been very mysterious on the phone. “Hal has the craziest idea”, she said. But after that, she seemed nervous and wouldn’t say any more, no matter how much Anne asked.

To her great surprise, but somehow also as she had half expected, Anne found herself heading back to the club with Kerri on Thursday night. Hal was out of town on business. Anne was somewhat relieved that it would just be the two of them; but now that she had seen the club before, a little embarrassed about how excited she was to go back. She couldn’t understand how she could be exited by her embarrassment, and embarrassed by her excitement; but she was.

Entering the club lobby, they were surprised to find that instead of the bikini-clad receptionist from last Saturday, they were greeted by Jo, the waitress trainee who had fallen onto the vibrating, tickling pathway and been reduced to helpless hysteria. She had a cord knotted loosely around her hips, with a rectangle of fabric at most eight inches square hanging from it. And nothing else.

Because anyone passing on the street could see in whenever the door opened, the club management had made her stand in front of the counter, rather than behind it. She recognized her customers from the previous week. “This is the first step of my punishment” she said. “I don’t know what’s next.”

Kerri cheerfully pointed out that the knot in the cord seemed to be slipping. “I know.” Furious blush. “But I’m forbidden to touch it, or tuck the cloth in tighter.” Anne said “then let me get it for you.” She knotted the cord more tightly; Jo squirmed at the touch. And shivered at the thought that she had probably gotten herself in worse trouble by allowing a customer help her.

A waitress they didn’t recognize brought their drinks, giggling and squirming as she walked on the vibrating floor.

On the raised platform nearest them, a girl laughed and begged as two white-coated employees tickled her underarms, ribs, and stomach. She was sitting on the edge of the platform, with her legs dangling. A couple of regular customers were invited to approach and tease her feet.

She squirmed desperately, and her bare foot struck one of the customers in the face. No harm was done, and the customer laughed it off. But the girl’s session was extended by twenty minutes, and the customer was promised that on his next visit he would have her bare feet -- safely restrained -- entirely at his mercy for fifteen minutes.

A white-coated woman stopped to chat with Anne and Kerri. She said “Jo was waiting on you when she fell, wasn’t she? She and her trainer will be getting the next part of their punishment soon.”

Anne said “that’s not fair! It was an accident! And the trainer had nothing to do with it!”

“Of course it’s not fair. A major part of the fun here is that it’s not fair. Remember the two girls who fell into the tank the last time you were here? One let go with nearly a minute on the clock; the other held out till she was within seconds of escape. You might have noticed that we were much, much worse on her when we paraded the losers around and tickled them.”

Kerri asked “How can they stand to renew their contracts? From what I read, most of the girls sign up again.”

“It’s hard to explain. I don’t completely understand it myself. I don’t know how they can stand it; but .... but all the same, they have fun. And there’s a tremendous amount of affection among the girls, no matter how much they might enjoy seeing each other tickled.

“I wish Lisbeth were here. She could explain it. But she’s away this week, working on the new Tickle Games contest; but that’s a story for another time.”

“Lisbeth?” asked Anne.

“She’s one of our most important employees. She devised most of the bondage equipment, and the various ordeals and games. She’s merciless at thinking up things to do to ticklish victims. But the crazy thing is, she also takes her turn as victim, whenever the owner tells her to. She’s the one who coined the phrase that’s sort of a motto to our girls: ‘I’ll go to my doom laughing.”

“Do you ever get ...” Anne’s voice trained off.

“No, I couldn’t stand it! It’s bad enough I got a good tickling from a friend that I play role-playing games with the other day. He got my boots off, but luckily not my socks.
I’ll tell you a secret. “ She blushed. “I had put some of the special lotion that we use on the girls on my feet, just to see what it felt like. If I had known what was going to happen to me, I wouldn’t have dared.”

The extended tickling of the girl on the platform finally ended. The white-coat started to take her leave of Kerri and Anne; then said, somewhat nervously: “But maybe I’ve already started down that road. If the owner told me I had to, I don’t know what I’d do.
There’s a guy here who developed the sensitizing lotion who I know would love to get me strapped down on the table. If I had any sense, I’d quit while I can. But ...”

An announcement was made: “Ladies and gentlemen, after the intermission we’ll have two special events. We’re going to be selecting some especially ticklish and shy girls for two exciting new projects, the Tickle Games and the Tickle Monster’s Lair. You’ll get to see some of the staff from the Private Lounge. And two of our waitresses are going to learn why they should keep their poise, and their balance.”

End of part 3

I hope that wasnt the end! I'm looking forward to more of this series!

Love the series so far. Love to see what you have in store for Jo and her supervisor. Is Jo going to end up having to work under her supervisor once their punishment is over :)

I have some ideas for part 4, if only life didn't keep getting in the way of getting them written. :)

I had actually written the end of part 2 to serve as the end of the story, if no one had shown any interest in hearing more.

In part 4 we'll finally see what happens to the waitresses; and some of the employees will be selected for what might be a spinoff story.

Boots stolen by a friend you say? Sounds familiar. Thanks for the write in! I can't wait for the big finish!

"Boots stolen by a friend you say? Sounds familiar. Thanks for the write in!"

You're very welcome!

Now, who was saying something about "me next"? See part 4.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back