• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model Georgina Cooper

Man, you'd think with all that money she gets from modelling she'd get some frikkin braces or somethin. Little known fact...she actually flosses with a 2x4........sideways....:D

...don't get me wrong though, it's a good find, and thank you for sharing it; I just get hung up on stuff like that :rolleyes:

Don't mean to be argumentative (and overall, she's pretty good looking) but I think the braces reference misses the point. It's not so much that her teeth are crooked or widely spaced, it's sheer size of her choppers and receding gumps that give her that look (as we used to call it) "Like she could bite through an elephant's ass."

lol, true, but that gap between her two front teeth is bigger than Madonna's...

You guys are funny! I didn't even notice her teeth! Now you've ruined the pic for me! (lol!)

As compensation, I found this small pic of the gorgeous blonde model Vanessa Lorenzo.....unlike every other photo on this page, it comes up as an error when you click on it to enlarge but given her beauty I thought it warranted a post!

HERE'S HOW YOU FIND THE PIC I MEAN: It's the first pic in the bottom row of Gallery 2 in the pics section. As soon as you get to this link, look up top and the menu is in small letters running across. Pick pics and then hit gallery 2 it's the 1st picture in the left hand column. Maybe someone else can find a bigger version, I'll keep looking:

http://garaje.ya.com/mazum/homein.htm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back