• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New writer taking tickle story requests

dan182

TMF Poster
Hey guys/gals I have a lot of free time on my hands so I am taking request to write tickle stories all u have to do is tell what kinda story u want and give me pic for inspiration I sill m u the story when I'm finished and will, post the story on TMF

I would love a tickling Story that Centers on orgasm denial torture and tickle torture.
The first pic of this link would be a idea for the denial part.
Maybe a interrogation Scene? Where she gets tickle tortured and teased and denied over a Long time.
Would be really happy to read the Story.

http://kamitora.org/page/3/

I would love a tickling Story that Centers on orgasm denial torture and tickle torture.
The first pic of this link would be a idea for the denial part.
Maybe a interrogation Scene? Where she gets tickle tortured and teased and denied over a Long time.
Would be really happy to read the Story.

http://kamitora.org/page/3/
Ya I can certainly it might take some time before I can write it do to the many story request but I will write it for u

Dude, as a writer too, I wish you luck, dan. You're gonna get a LOT of requests... And only a handful will be made with any kind of decency or respect for your talent.

Looking forward to seeing what you've got.

Are you looking to write about original characters, pre-existing ones (fanfics) or something about celebrities? /M or /F? Any central area in regards to tickling received? Any other things/themes/subjects you're looking to write about?

Or are you just all around open?

Are you looking to write about original characters, pre-existing ones (fanfics) or something about celebrities? /M or /F? Any central area in regards to tickling received? Any other things/themes/subjects you're looking to write about?

Or are you just all around open?
I am mostly all around open

stories involving very skinny women tied down and tickled by heavy women or tickle monsters.

stories involving very skinny women tied down and tickled by heavy women or tickle monsters.
Oh I can do that do u have any pics u can send me for inspiration ? Also what kinda story back ground do u want like do u want the women kidnapped by the tickle monster and tickled naked in tickle land with no breaks for eternity?

Well, I was thinking of something that involves Vin from Mistborn getting her bare feet tickled.

Hi, I do have a request and it involves my Aunt's brief skirmish with a 'friend of a friend' while enjoying a few drinks at my Aunt's home.
I've written about that experience in the link below and have longed to see the two Women put in a similar situation again, but alas it just hasn't happened.

I know my Aunt hated the ordeal and thoroughly detests the Woman she clashed with on that night, but I fear my Aunt's loathing of her rival is matched if not bettered my her rival's (Treena) hatred of my Aunt.

I would love to see both Women put in a situation where they could settle their differences without it being brought to a premature end, like the first time.

Hope it appeals to you and no worries if it doesn't.

Kind regards.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?194152-If-only-if-it-wasn-t-for-that-glass-of-wine

Girl in a bodycast tickle areas exposed tormented by two to three other girls lots of feet tickling and itching powder!!!!!!!

Are you still taking requests? I'd love story about my wife being tickled and can send pics to help

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back