• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming of Age Tickling Story

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
So, I was tickling girls by the age of 13. By the time I hit puberty...I recognized that it turned me on too. But it was weird, so I was careful. Not a lot of tickling. And I didn't really know about sex (besides the mechanics)...so it wasn't a sexual thing. But it was an attraction thing. I remember the particular girls who were hella ticklish. I'm even in contact with few of them from back in the day.

Anyway. I was a bit shy and careful about it. Until I was 20 years old. By the time I was 18, I had some experience. I was pretty confident. I still didn't do the tickling so much. But when I had just turned 20...I incorporated tickling as part of my wooing of a girlfriend. And then, it was part of foreplay in our relationship. She didn't see it as a fetish...and actually...I don't think I knew anything about fetishes at the time. So I didn't think of it that way either. It was just something we did. And it was fun.

That summer, I came home. I worked at this summer camp where there were tons of pretty women. Many my age. Some a couple of years younger or 3-5 years older. And that's when it hit me. I was gonna be tickling. I had worked at the camp since I was 16. So I already knew most of the people. It was natural for most of us to play with each other anyway. But that summer...I was on a tickling mission. I wanted to find out which pretty girls were ticklish or not. Oh, what fun that was. I even have a set of pictures. I would give someone my camera and have them take a picture of me and one of my pretty friends. And before they snapped the shot...I would tickle my friend. Wow. That was fun. And it wasn't sexual. It was just about being curious mostly. So I have great pictures of some of my old friends...smiling and laughing.

I've told some other stories about that summer. There were at least two girls who liked me and liked the tickling. One became a friend with benefits. And in fact, I just reconnected with her...decades later...in June. There were a couple of others who I might have pursued more deliberately...but I was still young and had my hands full with the little bit of stuff I was trying to do. But here are a couple of things...I've said one of them before.

There was this really pretty girl who didn't like me very much (or so I thought). She was new. Anyway, she was one of the girls that just had a great smile and laugh. I got a picture of me and her and I had been tickling her under her arm in the picture. We reconnected recently and she didn't remember. But then I shared the picture. And she laughed. She said that she remembered. And she corrected me by saying that she absolutely liked me back then. Cool. End of story.

Here is one that backfired on me though. The guys would always stage a panty raid at the staff campout that started the year. It was a tradition. Just running through wherever the girls were sleeping...raising hell and trying to see the girls in their underwear. Nothing serious. And they knew it was coming. But this year, the girls came back to do a panty raid on us. This was waaaaaay cool. Especially since two of the girls who started that were the finest women at camp. Wow.

We were surprised. So I improvised. But I made a mistake. Julie...who was older than me and one of the camp directors...came over to my sleeping bag, which I was in. And oh, she is so fine (still today). And she grabbed me and was pulling me out of the bag. Seeing an opportunity, I tickled her. And she was giggling. Excellent. But I was in my underwear and got aroused. She didn't know, because I was still in my bag. But now I couldn't come out of my bag because everyone would "see". Oooooops. Long story, short, I still participated. But I chased the girls around...with my sleeping bag pulled up around my waist. Hilarious. Then I went around the corner and put my pants on. LOL. When I was 20, I was confident...but sometimes I still didn't have control of when I might "react" to a pretty woman. I wish I could go back to those days with what I know now. But no...it was cool. It was fun.

In fact, that year made me realize that there was really something to this tickling thing. Whether it was just for fun...or with a sexual component.

Like others though...in those days, I thought the tickling thing was just me. I had no clue that there were others. I really had no clue until like 1998 with some of the tickling sites and tickling communities that started to develop. Very cool. But I do remember when I finally, personally...started to officially embrace that I liked tickling and was going to do something about it.

I forgot this part. Even though I have told this story I'm about to tell here before. I already had a girlfriend. But this incident happened in the spring with someone else. And I realized the power and thrill of it. So...by the time I came home for the summer...I was on a mission.

So. There was this woman I had a math class with in undergrad. First semester. She was tall and cute. And she had cute feet. When it was warm she would wear sandals. And her nail polish...fingers and toes would match her outfit. Before the semester ended, we were friends. And I commented on her feet. I just said that I was impressed that her toes matched. OMG. She went on a sililoquy...10 minutes. She talked about how she liked to be coordinated. But also that her mom always told her that she should take care of her feet. That a man knows that if a woman takes care of her feet...she takes care of everything else. LOL. I wasn't expecting all that. But it was good to hear. And we were just friends. But as a result of that conversation...when we would come across each other and she had sandals on...she would be sure to come up to me and show me her feet and ask me what I thought. LOL. Cool. But we didn't run into each other all that much...big campus.

But the Spring of our sophomore year...we were both RAs. Me in the Male Dorm, she in one of the Female Dorms. (yep). So we had a campus RA committee. And we would meet regularly. So it came to pass that it was Spring. Sandal season. The meeting was downstairs in the lounge of one of the female dormatories. I love that. But we were planning an event. There were not enough seats. I sat on the floor in front of one of the couches...and my friends was sitting up on the couch next to me. I was literally at her feet. Fantastic. We were all just working through the agenda. But we had small talk too. And my friend made some kind of cute joke at my expense. Ha. So I look up at her and decide to "punish" her. "I wonder if you are ticklish!" And I had already slipped off her sandal as I said it. "Oh no!" she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. By then, I was already tickling. And wow oh wow...she was really ticklish. And this happens in front of about 10 other women. Everyone watching. Now here is what was neat and got me going for summer.

So she is ticklish. Really ticklish. It was crazy cool. But...I wasn't holding her down...and she was not trying to get away. Her arms flailed a bit. And she laughed loud and hard enough that she was red in the face (that's impressive for a Black woman)...and had tears in her eyes. Yet...she made sure that she kept her ankle in my hand. She wiggled her toes a bit...but did not try to pull away. She couldn't control it...but she was clearly enjoying herself. This lasted a few minutes. Then she said "you're gonna make me pee". I ignored that for about 20 seconds...but then she said "seriously". So I let go. Wow. She wiped a little tear from her eye. Giggled and shook her head...and ran off to the bathroom. All eyes were on her, but as she went off in the distance...all eyes were on me. LOL. I just laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "Who knew?" She came back to the meeting, trying to be composed. She flashed me a little look. I smiled. But I moved down a little bit so she wouldn't have to worry about a repeat performance.

After the meeting, we talked...I was checking in. And she just grabbed my shoulders with her hands...and started giggling. She was laughing hard next. And then she was hugging me and laughing in my ear. I wasn't touching her...was not tickling her. But she was just thinking about what happened...and could not stop laughing. Wow. That was a great moment. She could barely speak..for the giggling. She was saying stuff like "you are crazy" and "that was fun".

Now...I always look back and wonder...was she one of "us"...is she a "lee". I will never know (though we are FB friends...I haven't seen her in 30 years...so I won't ask). But if I had known then, what I know now...I would have pursued something. In that day...I left it alone. It was incredible. I found it attractive and arousing. But I had a girlfriend...so I didn't go any further. Looking back...I know I missed an opportunity. But I was just coming of age, really.

Yet...by summer...when I came home...it was on. (My girlfriend and I took summer breaks from each other because of the distance). Lots of pretty girls. Lots of tickling. And a tiny bit of tickling as foreplay for sex. I was a tickling fool. And unapologetic.

So with the lady in this story...we have talked a few years ago. I did not bring up the tickling. We were only in contact with each other for a couple of years in college. But when we talked...what she said was "What I remember is that you were always nice to me". Shoot. You all know what? I'm gonna contact her and tell her this story. See if she remembers and how she reacts. We won't ever really cross paths again. But I am so curious.

Regardless. That's part of my story. After that year...I went into summer very intentional and purposeful about tickling. I was not ashamed or embarrassed any more. I was not a tyrant. I did not impose tickling. But if a lady friend or girlfriend was with me...there would be some kind of tickling involved. And it has been that way ever since.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back