• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Birthday Ever! FF/F, FFF/F, and FFFFFFFFF/F

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
Terri's boss Serena has been taking credit for all her work and ideas. As a result, Terri's having a difficult time moving up the corporate ladder since none of the big bosses are aware of the quality of her work. It's Terri's birthday, and to cheer her up, her friends Teresa and Jill want to take her out on the town for girls night. And they have an extra nice surprise in store for her! When Terri shows up to the party, she notices her Serena’s car in the driveway. She's stunned because she hates her boss and the last thing she wants on her birthday is to see her. But her friends tell her not to worry. We have a little birthday surprise for her before they go out on the town. They bring her inside to reveal that they have captured Serena after she arrived to the party. They bound her in a Y-frame arms stretched out and legs tied together on the bed, while in her jeans and flip flips. Now she's in perfect position for them to exact some revenge. Teresa and Jill set up a chair for Terri to sit in face the bed. Serena demands to know what’s the meaning of this. Teresa and Jill remove her flip flips, gang up on her and tickle torture her feet. As it turns out, Terri's boss Serena is ridiculously ticklish. So they tickle torture her with their fingers for about ten minutes. Screams of laughter fill the room, pleeeeeease stooop I can’t take it screams Serena. After the ten minutes Teresa and Jill tell Serena they are going to tickle torture her for Terri’s birthday until she agrees to let big bosses are aware of the quality of her work so Terri can also move up the corporate ladder Jill moves up to Serena’a arm pits and Teresa stay’s at her feet. They each attack her armpits and feet with gusto. Serena’s laughter is loud and non-stop as they don’t let up for their about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes the girls ask Serena are you going to makes thing right for Terri at work. Serena bucks and laughs, but manages a “No way!” “OK, Serena, your choice!” Lets Try playin’ This Little Piggie on her toes, Teresa said to Jill That always drives people crazy.” Serena said “ I don’t think a little baby game will break me” “Not the way we do it” Jill said. With that Teresa pulls out electric toothbrushes and start tickling each toe one by one has the girls play This Little Piggie. Serena goes nuts because between her toes she is SUPER TICKLISH. Hahaha! Eee-hee-hee-ahahahaahaha! I-I don’t care how long - ahahahahahaahaha! - you tickle me, I won’t give in her-her-hahahaheeeheehahahaa!” Terri had been quietly sitting there, watching with a huge smile on her face and slowly filing her fingernails to points. She made sure she sat in Serena’s view the throughout the ordeal, and Serena had noticed with the nail file in her hands. With that Teresa and Jill looked over at their friend and ask if she want to tickle Serena’s feet while they go back to her upper body. Terri said I thought you would never ask. Now Serena had Jill at her arm pits, Teresea on her belly/sides, and Terri digging now sharpen fingernails on her soles, “AH-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHA………PLE-EE-EEEEEASE………...NO-O-O-HOHOHOHOHO GOD NO-O-O-HOHOHO…”
“As the girls continue to tickle Serena, they turn to each other state confidently “She’s dead meat now. She can’t take this for very long. She is pure putty in our hands. Aren’t you, Serena?!” Serena’s body squirms, bucks, writhes uncontrollably and her laughter continues unabated. In between fits of laughter, she babbles something completely incoherent. A plea for mercy? No one can quite tell.
They stop when she finally agrees to tell the big bosses at work the truth, how she's been stealing Terri's ideas and taking credit for her work. Serena is begging to be let go, but Teresa tells her not just yet one more birthday gift for Terri. The doorbell rings downstairs. “Oh, that must be them now.” said Teresa as she goes downstairs to answer the door. Minutes later she comes back with six women. Every girlfriend or wife of the husbands and boyfriend Serena has been fooling around with at the office. A look of fear came over Serena’s face. So now, a crowd of nine women surround Serena on the bed, getting ready for some tickling activity. Everybody, pick a body part and have some fun.” said Teresa “Well,” any last words said the girls to Serena, with that a tickle assault on her started again. Serena’s laughter and screams for mercy echo through the room as the nine girls drive their point home to the b**** in a way she’ll never forget. Jill and Teresa told Terri later “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back